So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight. An adult Armenian male committed an act of extreme violence on the EXACT anniversary date of what is historically considered the start of the Armenian Genocide/ And it's blamed on autistic people who post on Jow Forums? Honestly, how stupid do you spooks think people here are?

Attached: beef-jerky.jpg (960x640, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Genocideof1915/status/988628664236593152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pee pee poo poo pee poo

they're trying hard to make a website folder into a person.
This is the saddest, most pathetic strawman attempt I have ever seen

that beef jerky looks like dried out meat

pee poo pee poo cycka blyat Jow Forums did it

it's dehydrated meat that has been seasoned and cooked at 130-160 degrees for a while

You really think somebody would do that? Just season and dry meat and call it jerky?

yah because that's what your arm does when you're trying to tear off a piece with a bite

It looks to have been an actually unforeseen tragedy. But the way this detestable narrative is being whipped together is just mind numbingly stupid. And probably more indicative of how progressive liberals polling data is looking than anything else

"The starting date is conventionally held to be 24 April 1915, the day that Ottoman authorities rounded up, arrested, and deported from Constantinople (now Istanbul) to the region of Ankara 235 to 270 Armenian intellectuals and community leaders..."
Dang. Op is right. This is a 103 year old butt hurt event... nothing to do with any Jow Forumslack who isn't 120 years old or older.

checked but you need to work your neck muscles user. Arms just hold it in place. Neck tears it.

I mean Kim Kardashian even tweeted it out yesterday. This is the most reviling effort to directly attack innocent people yet although it hasn't quite gained the momentum they had for Charlottesville (because that was, more or less, pre planned)
twitter.com/Genocideof1915/status/988628664236593152

Oy vey, next they'll say the holocaust is in the past!

I came from a town with a large Armenian community.
They're biggots, arrogant, trash our laws, have contempt for anyone not Armenian, and want America to go to war against the Turks for them.
They're like jews, but browner and with less money :-)

Theyre disgusting. Did you know that the only reason Adam Schiff gets elected is becaues his district in LA is like 89% armenian immigrants? Fucking sub-roach tier like modern khazars

oh not me, my neck goes cardassian and i rip with my arm
It's a lizardperson thing

But I thought Jow Forums was just a Mongolian basket-weaving board.

Attached: arniceian.png (666x375, 264K)

Try the other way. Watch pretty much any animal. The arms aren't strong enough to do more than hold it down, often with the assistance of body weight. Neck muscles are much stronger on a shorter lever-arm and also more articulate (both important for managing the weight and agility of the skull). Neck is much better suited for tearing at things with the teeth in such a way that you're not going to rip a tooth out or whatever.

>Armenian
Nice meme

WTF? This is the most obvious motive and it’s not even being talked about at all

Bump

Attached: 1515726467031.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

look at this extremist banter

Attached: 1505592069175.png (1500x1500, 531K)

bump

Bump, this is too weak and sloppy even for shitty Five Eyes spooks

DUDE THE GUY COULDN'T GET LAID

SO HE RENTED A TRUCK TO AVENGE THE GENOCIDE AND DRIVE DOWN THE SIDEWALK WHAT'S NOT TO GET