I hate what happened to Florida. How what was a paradise in my grandfather's days is now an overcrowded, overstuffed...

I hate what happened to Florida. How what was a paradise in my grandfather's days is now an overcrowded, overstuffed, overurbanized mess. How throngs of retirees and illegal immigrants have taken everything that once made it a great state. How the swamps and prairies and pine groves have been destroyed to make way for gated housing communities and theme parks.

Even when I went to Florida as a kid in the 90's it was overcrowded on the beaches, noisy, and just plain bad, but now it's even worse. Now they've taken paradise and ruined it. And I hate to think of what made my family love Florida so much in the earlier half of the 1900s and what makes those left hate it now.

I don't know if this is Jow Forums or not, but fuck what they've done to Florida. Fuck them for making it too easy for retirees to buy up any and every bit of land they can grab. Fuck them for the property values they artificially managed to get more business. Fuck them for allowing illegal immigrants on a level rivaled only by California. Fuck them for encouraging super high fertility and offering near-free healthcare that the rest of us have to pay for. Fuck them for seeing nothing but money and to hell with everything that made Florida a lovely state.

Fuck them for taking an idyllic paradise and turning it into a festering shithole.

Attached: crowded-beach-fort-lauderdale-florida-18904376.jpg (800x535, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tpth-1yX1uI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its going to sound like a meme, but outsiders. Ruled by those who's parents built this nation, we were great. Now we are a sad people.

We have lost all sense of our own culture, and completely lost track or who we are as a people or what we want our country to be. It really is tragic. Even shitlibs often notice the "loss of culture", but they can't seriously consider the reasons without engaging in crimethink.

California and Florida were once beautiful. Now they're basically turning into Brazil.

Attached: IwnaKx4.jpg (500x334, 43K)

Do you live somewhere nice? Then DON'T TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT! The lowest of the low will swamp your nice place and turn it into where ever they came from. California and Florida are examples.

>Even shitlibs often notice the "loss of culture"

Wanted to expand on this idea. Shitlibs often talk about how we have no culture, our country sucks, etc. They love traveling to places like Japan or Finland to talk about how they have these awesome cultures, great communities, "the people are all so nice, etc"

But then they come back to the States and think we have to bring every fucking culture in the world to the USA. They can't see that multi-culturalism has degraded our culture and our people, they actually think more multi-culturalism will solve our problem of not having a coherent culture. Like we can import a culture from some other people or something.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_01_21_at_5_08_56_PM.png (624x830, 782K)

Just bought a house in a nice Florida city. Grew up nearby. OP is a flaming faggot as usual...unless he's talking ab Miami. Fuck miami

>rich retirees
U mad bro?

Attached: 866209b3781bcb7b8641b0dc92296c6f[1].jpg (800x532, 34K)

This is the future for all of your great cities. As a shitskin that grew up in a third world shithole, I have seen plenty of signs of the west slowly turning into those countries. The problem is once they ruin one area they will just move onto the next nice "whitey" occupied area and ruin that, like a parasite.

They will NEVER try to improve the areas they ruin or analyze how not to repeat those mistakes, they are low IQ and incapable of thinking long term for their community. Most of them have the mindset of coming for the gibs and opportunities, but they refuse to return the favor by assimilating into society or taking care of their neighborhoods. This is further exacerbated by their self alienation from western society which they have no appreciation or understanding of the blood, sweat and tears of patriots that created the greatest civilizations on earth. They have no respect for the founding principles of what it means to live in the west.

The crazy thing is we have a society and political elite that will encourage these apes to not assimilate or bear any responsibility for the privilege of living here. Instead they encourage them to ghettoize with their own kind and further ruin neighborhoods.

This is the dirty secret of shitskins. We thrive under dictatorial rule, because the only way to control wild animals is by threat of force. This is why democracy always fails in the middle east whenever (((they))) force regime changes and overthrow dictators. They don't understand that for most of the Muslim world, the sword IS greater than the pen.

Attached: 1523494454072.jpg (1024x768, 39K)

old people die

Floridian here. Totally agree. Went to a state park recently. A bunch of people were blasting out ghetto Spanish pop music. What the fuck! Can't you just enjoy nature like a normal human?

It's like a nice pie, fresh out of the oven.

It looks amazing when it's untouched.

Then someone takes a piece, it's delicious, and tells other people.

When enough peoples' hands have been in the pie, it becomes this gross, spoiled lump of goo.

Dated a girl from Florida in 2003, was in Gainesville when the first ship of troops left from Jacksonville, W. on every channel. Damn.
Went to see the attached group Mofro, sums it up.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tpth-1yX1uI

couldn't agree more. i'm from tampa and spent most my summers on anna maria island. i'm 45 now and have seen coastal fl change completely. the big influx of people to the coast came in the 90s, in large part i believe because of the internet. i remember as a kid in the early/mid 80s sitting on the beach and only a few people would walk by the entire day. now there's hundreds of people in eyeshot on the weekdays and thousands on the weekends.

my grandfather passed a few yrs ago and when my folks and i were cleaning out his home we found 6 rolls of 8mm film he had shot of the family and friends on anna maria back in the 60s. he started going there in the early 50s and by the late 50s he had bought a few lots and built a home. anyway just got around to having the film developed last week...pure gold, it's amazing to see what the island looked like back then

Our towns motto was recently changed from "Floridas best kept secret" to,
"Floridas most relaxing place".
I can't wait to move out of this hellhole.
The mosquitos are starting to hatch also.

Very well put.
+1 maple syrup for you.

Attached: 5D159E6F-2317-4D31-8067-AD5025DE94A2.png (548x619, 30K)

there is only culture with diversity, whites have no culture.

Damn user, I was in Bradenton today, agree 100 percent would love to see some of that golden era Florida footage.

In 1984 I was a 14 year old boy who ran away from what turned out to be my last foster home. I had a great life, I did cash jobs like tree planting, and I hitchiked/rode rails from Yellowknife all down through the United States.

I had a lot of sketchy encounters, I did live and travel in the shadows for the most part. I had a few close calls with crazy people, but for the most part my entire trip was great.

Until I decided that I wanted to go to the southern most point in the USA before I turned around and headed back north.
I don't know what Keywest is like in this day and age and I don't know if you understand what it was like in 1984, especially when compared to to the rest of the world, so I'll explain it to you: It was an unadvertised faggot mecca.
The exact last place that you want to be when you're a 14 year old boy who sleeps outside.
In my first attempt to sleep in that town, 7 different men tried to molest me. One picked up my sleeping back and shook me out of it.
At first I was just gathering my stuff to leave, thinking that I was being rousted, but then he tried to do the same thing with my pants.
That was guy #1. probably the creepiest, because he never said a word, even when I slashed him with the diving knife I kept strapped to my arm.
But he certainly wasn't the last. Men bothered me all night in that park and in the morning several chased me and i got hit by a car.
The person who hit me insisted on taking me to a clinic and while I waited, I saw a black man rocking back and forth and mumbling about gays. I didn't know what he meant, so I asked him.
He eventually realized that I literally didn't even know what a gay was. So he explained.
Then the men bothering me in the park made perfect sense. Then the banners above the bars saying "come one come all" made perfect sense. The men offering me free booze at every patio I walked by.
The entire fucking town was queer. I'm still disgusted after all this time.

Paradise Lost.
Florida Born and Raised in Tennessee now.
I enjoy it for vacation. That’s about it. Miami is just to insane now.

You'll love the $20,000 you'll spend on health insurance every year, so the mexicans can come and get their como se dice free healthcare and education.

everyone but me gotta learn you're just whining about progrressivenses

everyone but me is a loser since im the most progressive.

The south died 40 years ago kid, still more based than faggy Yankees but very much kiked