Shutdown has commenced

What will you do when Jow Forums gets shoah'd?

Attached: 1524601865182.jpg (571x663, 67K)

Reevaluate my life

Live a more fulfilling life unfortunately.

and nothing of value was lost

>This is the new face of terror, and its beautiful

DAY OF THE RAKE, GAS THE FROSTBACKS NOW

Attached: DBCBA86C-CF8A-4278-84A3-756A6A2F170E.png (1334x750, 1.52M)

I've been gone all day.
Update?

Attached: 1521398637117.gif (728x720, 550K)

Infest the rest of the Internet, possibly doing more damage than I would just being here.

To infinity and beyond

>It's happening goys
>When will it happen goys?
KYS

Consider sudoku as I'll no longer have a refuge from the insanity of the leftist-dominated rest-of-the-internet

Jow Forums was gone all day too.

I'm going to get a job, get married, and settle down.

How long ago did it come back?

pft... 8 hours ago? I can't remember. I wasn't focused on shitposting that early in the day.

I dare you to come up here and threaten any citizen in this country. I'll pull your heart out from your chest and shit into the cavity before you croak.

Yeah, I saw that early this morning. But just now got back.
Was that post the guy made about "chads and stacys" real? Does anyone know?

Attached: 1509864109118.jpg (250x250, 6K)

And that's a good thing.

"Canadian Muslim truck terrorist" turned out to be an Armenian Orthodox Christian incel that supposedly regularly posted on Jow Forums and hated women

Digits confirmed.

You can either be Canadian or tough choose one.

You mean Jow Forums?

same.

if they take Jow Forums away from me, i might have to go outside and talk to actual real people, face to face, and one of them might be a biofem, and she might like me, and i might ask her out, and she might say yes, and i might take her to a fancy restaurant to show her i'm a good provider with refined tastes, and she might get impressed, and we might do this for the next few months or years, going on various little dates and adventures, until i ask her to marry me, and she might say yes, and if she does, we'll have a wedding that costs $100,000, and her dress and wedding ring will cost $30,000, and we'll go on a honeymoon, and finally, after we've married, i'll get to have sex with her, and right before she undresses, she says she has to tell me something, and i say what, and she says..."user, i was born a boy"...and i'll reply, it's ok, i used to be friends with xiOU7dAz on an imageboard called Jow Forums, and he convinced me that its not gay to fuck a trap.

Attached: 1521776759996.jpg (928x1349, 113K)

I'll just go to 8pol

>implying you wont just die alone

Go back to shitposting across multiple kikebook accounts

This post was better than expected.

DO NEWFAGS NOT KNOW ABOUT THE SAMSON OPTION?

>if they take Jow Forums away from me, i might have to go outside and talk to actual real people

And remember how you got here in the first place. There's a reason you morons are here, you were driven here and in your ADD riddled mind you've forgotten why

>What will you do when Jow Forums gets shoah'd?

you can't shut down Jow Forums.

it doesn't matter how much CP you spam the board with, Jow Forums is forever.

This place has had stage 4 cancer for a while.

Still looks like a Muslim to me. Wonder (((why))) they’re playing up the fact that he was a beta incel

>This place has had stage 4 cancer for a while.

and yet it's still alive.... like deadpool.

agreed.

Good, I hate all you pieces of shit.

this place has been through some shit already

>Still looks like a Muslim to me
You can say the exact same for many Greeks, Italians, Albanians, Bulgarians, Jews, Serbs, Hispanics, Italians, Indians etc. Just shows youre a retard that doesnt get out much if you think swarthy = muh muzzie

I hope they're stupid enough to destroy the containment zone. Jow Forums's autism will hit the four corners of the world and shitposting IRL will commence.
We're here forever, even if the site goes down.

Attached: 1519459619465.png (359x330, 199K)

They pushed the same thing with Bissonnette. Apparently he was the quite kid in highschool that was radicalized by the alt-right propaganda machine. Just a way to skirt discussion about real problems. The Canadian gubmints favourite tactic is to just bury a story is nonsense and then wait for the American entertainment news cycle to change the populaces focus. Shit, my mother knows more about trumps political policy than the Canadian liberal party's.

Like you can afford to lose contain on me.

its only stage 3, silly!

Attached: 5654654.jpg (614x749, 76K)

Probably go back to Stormfront and be slightly more bored.

kek. I didn't expect that. I r8 8/8 m8.

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

Attached: iphone_IMG_directory_9099.jpg (517x691, 101K)

>retard attacks
>shutdown Jow Forums

>thousands of muzz attack
>wtf you can't blame islam

Attached: jerry.png (495x498, 327K)

do u like mamkey?

Attached: mumkey.jpg (1053x614, 103K)

>one post by this ID

Jow Forums is too valuable for you glow in the dark f*ckers, It will never be shut down

>thousands of muzz attacks
I think you mean thousands of white mass shootings.... there has been maybe 1 Islamic attack in the US in the past year

What do you think the brief shutdown yesterday was for? "maintenance"?

There's one every day in Europe during summer

I don't get it though, he isn't even unattractive. Id have sucked his cock if he was that desperate

Uhm orthodox Christian where

T. Commiefornia non-binary bisexual

He isn't all Armenian.

He has the Central Asian unibrow.

>There's one every day in Europe during summer
>Deliberately imports Wahhabists that are getting dumped from North African prisons...
Gee I wonder why......

Stormfront no longer exists.

I'd take your shit out of his chest and replace your heart with my foot and your head with his head.

Your Mom, like every other day?

Attached: 1519437945832.gif (500x300, 1.9M)

Shoop the woop

It moved onto the darknet

Probably move to eight chan

Stormfront is alive and well. jews always fail in the end.

It's long overdue honestly. Can you think of any mass shooting/murder in the past 5 years where the white male murderer wasn't influenced by Jow Forums?

It's incredibly suspicious that this site hasn't been taken down already. It's not even a honeypot since they fail to take down the murderers, more like a psyop.

The Vegas one

chimp out

i love monkeys

it was verified by facebook as real and they said they deleted the post themselves

Why do these popular sites always censor shit if someone does something bad?

Attached: 1522560050197.png (565x540, 19K)

CIA Niggers had to do their mysqldump on the server and collect raw access logs.