MGTOW NATION

The only way to restore the West is through men
only the white man can save the west.
Women will submit to our power, when the time comes

Attached: 1521652278193.png (492x610, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNT2iGAWXkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi cnn.

Female here. Why so much hatred against women. If MGTOW is correct then women are creatures of instinct and you have literally no good reason to hate them. You're just a virgin, aren't you?

Attached: IOEIsT4.jpg (750x938, 141K)

fuck off

Nah fuck your nation and fuck your west and to hell with the women. You aint changing MGTOW with this type of stupid shit.

Attached: mgtow_.png (1200x800, 545K)

Women are property not citizens
How can People hate property?
your logic is flawed

Go back to your return of kings shit or wherever the fuck you came from.

Golden times. Golden memes. I remember pic related made me come to peace with NEET life. Have been pursuing hunting, fishing and fuckin your teeny sister i pull cheap pua shit on. Seeing these now old hags from high school and college desperately merrying the pure beta boys from back in the days. I probably gonna impregnate their bastard children once those have reached age. If kek wills it.

Attached: 1520360950129.png (426x372, 221K)

MGTOWs masturbating over OP's faggot pic are a tier worse than blacked/cuckold kikes

Fuck off faggot.

Instead of being a lazy fat fuck go read the SIG/ threads and act upon the advice there. You MGTOW fucks are just as bad as feminists.

Attached: rageafterstorm_170226_1636_40.jpg (960x960, 96K)

Tits or, etc etc.

stop being a thirsty, edgy child.

No but seriously--we are hobos boycotting ferrari--let us fucken have this.

Attached: more truth.png (920x690, 56K)

Another typical strawmanning fag. MGTOW goys have their shit together the most out of all you faggots, especially than tradcucks for sure.

Yes we can. this is possible

Attached: mgtow nation.jpg (1200x800, 482K)

I'd probably kill myself if I was born ugly like 90% of the guys in mgtow.

Off yourself

I have bad news

That is mostly the reason why men are fucking off. Not because of not wanting to self improve, but because it will never be good enough for them. Women married the government, let papa gov't take care of them until it dies and they wind up on their own.

Going to have to hurt a lot of women. Won't be pretty.

SHUT IT, ORIFICE.

Daily reminder that /mgtow/ is for losers who dont want to take responsibility for their lives

youtube.com/watch?v=uNT2iGAWXkk

Attached: 1524604180276.jpg (670x409, 128K)

Attached: 751919.jpg (936x622, 68K)

our

Attached: 1523314078347.png (115x43, 6K)

NO HYMEN

NO DIAMOND

Attached: Casey-Anthony-Cigar-Smoking.jpg (800x596, 136K)

After being told men are shit in almost any aspect, people don't want to take that mantle anymore. Why even bother if you are going to be stepped on anyway. If these fucks want civilization to burn, one less man won't really matter. It takes an active effort by a very large number of the populace to even make a difference, and men dropping out even if all return, will not even make a fucking dent in it due to the rest of civilization not giving a fuck.

Incels are all beta cuck pussy faggots who want to hook up with a gook because White Women don't want em.
They are the one's pushing this yellow fever faggotry on /pol

It is about have your bloodline here to rebuild after the inevitable collapse

Attached: 1524605089627.jpg (1024x835, 559K)

>Imagine being anti-kike but still being shabbo's goy
>Inb4 but.. but.. I'm just bein' a REAL man unlike you.

Nigger you're gonna die a childless retard. Grow up, stop jacking off, and have some white children you kike enabling bastard.

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (1024x882, 116K)

Most of your will work a,d and for the evil forces of darkness. Just like in the movies.

Quality abhorrent shitpost. Top kek

Attached: 97F9F299-522C-4D81-A625-B8649C98871C.jpg (230x219, 25K)

why?

Put my post in the news story about terrible misogynist Jow Forums.

Attached: vibrating yakumo.gif (209x193, 109K)

Because I care about my legacy

I know its ad hominem to call them ugly, but I really do wonder how much of the members of mgtow and incels stems from their looks, shitty personalities, or being brought up by single mothers.
Most of the people who follow mgtow or are self proclaimed incel don't even bother hitting the gym or playing a sport when it would do wonders for their self esteem and seem to blame women for their lack of sex.
You also get guys like Roosh who do get laid, but man some of those girls look rough.

Me are in the Golden age {technical} when this ends, things will regress.

forgot pic

Attached: 2E924EF100000578-3323931-David_Sherratt_member_of_-mgtow.jpg (634x758, 60K)

what legacy?

The tradcuck tears in these threads are always so delicious.

Attached: 1520342835394.jpg (570x425, 31K)

children

Nah it's actually about putting my dick in some of those children when their relatives GOOD GOYIM themselves

children are not a legacy, they are separate individuals
are you your father or grandfather?

No but I care about them
Also we share the same genes

Most Women do not hear or know truth until that truth becomes fashionable and non aggressive {When 'society/the herd' speaks it, often becoming normies}, one has found.
Women are mainly shallow, not deep, men are deep.

The property has design flaws thus errors.

>Women will submit to our power,

I don't think you understand what MGTOW means, Incel.

>MGTOW
>Women will need me!
You seem confused, are you alright?

Women are creatures of STOOPIT.
They can be taken easily by lardazzes like Oprah.
They are so fukkin naive that youcan take their greediness and turn them into branded cattle whores.Just tell the dumb cunt you will teach her to "empower" herself.
Women are group creatures.They are NAIVE and they are ALL seducable like in the Garden of Eden the woman is the WEAKEST link.Those that tell you that you are equal are proving that.A Woman is designed to be exploited by a baby.
It's fine if she isn't some dumb feminist whore.
ALL you have to do is look how many dumbass stupid bitches bought into the NXIVM cult.That shit ain't over yet.
It's gonna ve much bigger while the smallville slave is singing like a canary.
C'mere baby.Call me Vanguard.I'm gonna teach you to EMPOWER YOURSELF LOLOLOLOL
Dumb bitches.It's your periods that make you a sub species.You all buy the lie that you're (Bwahahaha) wonder woman.LOL
Learn your place or you'll end up in a cunt cult.

Attached: NXIVM SUCKERS.png (1638x773, 1.46M)

If /mgtow/ doesn't care about starting a family then why do they complain about divorce laws?

We know that all liberals that work in the media are basically stupid and riddled with psychological problems.
BUT
You display a thought process so primitive that you must also be mixed race or even black.

>women are creatures of instinct and you have literally no good reason to hate them.
>You have no reason to hate the termites destroying your house they are just creatures of instinct

They only even get brought up when tradcucks start bleating about getting married.

Start a women empowerment course.
Call it NXIVM
Watch the dumb kuntz line up to get branded like a COW.
Women are stupid ,that's why they want them to model themselves after Keith Renier.They need someone to yell them what to do.
Their commie teachers told them the patriarchy is no good so the looney cult operators can have a shot at them.They use scientific cult methods and have all the stupid women do their bidding but in their mind they are LIBERATED!
They are "empowered"
They are selfish and vain.
Any woman can be seduced.ANY
Just tell her she's PURTY and SPECIAL for a while.
Like capturing pigs.You feed the pigs...then build one wall of a fence.keep feeding the dumb animals add a second and third fence.
Then while they eat close it in with the 4th fence of the pig pen.
Then you can admonish them starve them make 'em suck whosever dik you want them to.
They're stupid.They are the weak sex.
They are all set up for ya! They believe they (emotional)are the equal to a logical male.
You're doing it all wrong.Start a womens empowerment group and have as many stupid women as you want and ou can even brand them as CATTLE.They love it.
They don't like nice guys.They like asswholios.
Brand them like an animal cow.They like their udders licked ...Be the rancher for the dumb hens.
They are greedy and conniving pigs by nature till you tame them or an azzwhole like Keith Renier does..Take advantage of it.
They're bleeding in their pants right now.
Their whoremoans go out a whackk and they are mentally unstable.Mohammed had the right idea about women afterall.
Never forget NXIVM when you hear these uppity SJW hogs or even normie bitches who think they are your equal.

Attached: NXIVM complacent slave cattle.jpg (634x423, 68K)

Boiz what can i say. Today i went home from my NEET shit job on my bike man. Down the street like some teenage girl came jogging towards me. Wearing these fuckin spandex pants. And she is like so meaty and like 4ft 9. And has these thick little thigh. We stare at each other and you can see she just wants to know if my little member gets a bit exicited. All this happens within 1,5 seconds because i was going really fast like a lightning speed Chad. Ye. The please in my poop hole mister looks. It's fantastic living this life. Tradcucks btfo again

Attached: 1512091326527.jpg (800x599, 57K)

It's funny because the arguments are actually true.

>Christianity

Attached: image.png (400x344, 234K)