What happens here?

what happens here?

Attached: California_in_United_States.svg.png (2000x1238, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keyt.com/news/crime/man-stabbed-in-the-neck-at-ventura-restaurant/731591144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mexican beheadings

>votes to succeed
>red counties want to stay in
>small chunk becomes it's own country
>absorbed into Mexico
>literally becomes "South Africa" of North America

spics everywhere

What is conservatives' obsession with California?

Are you that butthurt that they vote Democrat? Lmao.

/thread

the American Cessation to Mexico

>projecting nonsense
California is great if it weren't for Californians.

East Germany but without the iron curtain or whites.

Attached: image-7634-860_panofree-bjiq-7634.jpg (860x483, 75K)

>succeed

learning from mistakes
and hopefully correcting them one day

Gays strap a naked boy down in the middle of the street during their holidays and line up to fuck him in the ass all day long.

this

Attached: absolutestateofcali.png (687x797, 604K)

and this

Attached: pictureofthepig.png (636x518, 522K)

It is basically a cancerous parasite to the greater United states that whines and cries about things not being fair and sucks the test of a mostly normal and productive country.

>inb4 run-on sentence

(You) now go away.

THAT's the professor. What a disgusting pile of trash.

That can't be a real person.
It has to be from a scifi movie

>pay taxes
>pay more taxes
>pay even more taxes
>get your throat slashed open by a nigger hobo in front of your family

keyt.com/news/crime/man-stabbed-in-the-neck-at-ventura-restaurant/731591144

queers
nogs
mexicans
pedophiles
cucks
jews
junkies
cannabis
leftism
political correctness
faggots
pussies
nosejobs

35% white

That's been my general experience living there; except "mexicans" should be every other line.

its real, there are videos of her saying anti white speeches

This woman is so unhealthy. I hate her so much, I can't hate her any more than I do.

>learning from mistakes

What mistakes?

You can make money with a site that track people that shit in the streets. Take that capitalism

EARTHQUAKE!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 65465464.jpg (500x480, 46K)

Southern Californian here, guy going to Cal State Long Beach. Right next to LA, so I see some of the multiculturalism firsthand.
>Huge amount of asians in the business and engineering programs, even among the faculty.
>I've had a stats teacher who was quite literally fresh off the boat, good grasp of stats but english speaking skills at about that of a preschoolers
>multiculturalism pretty pushed, flyers can be seen around campus for "DREAMers meeting" and "DACA club" and shit like that
>obligatory rainbows in weird places and pronoun shit
>most people are about how you'd expect a college kid to be, but there are definitely a decent amount of trannies, freaks, ect
>the most frightening tranny I've seen is a 6'2 maybe 230 pound guy with fairly masculine wear, hair, but extremely flamboyant makeup, lipstick, ect
>one of the two candidates for ASI president was a girl in a hijab with the praying 5 times a day who wanted to tear down the prospector pete statue because it was "racist", pic related
>dining hall is staffed almost exclusively by mexican students, despite there not being a super high hispanic population at the school
>population of students is fairly even mix of hispanic, black, white, "white", and various flavors of asian
Very often I see a face in passing and think "el goblino"
However, the politically correct culture is oddly schizophrenic. Minority male teachers often get away with things that would normally be considered problematic. This extremely old vietnamese teacher makes all kinds of funny comments about women in general, and he gets away with it without a second glance. Also, because CSULB is more pro-muslim than pro-jew since muslims are darker, jewish interests often lose on campus. For example, there was an initiative to divest campus funding from several major industrial and tech organizations which support israel. I remember caterpillar was one of the organizations. The initiative succeeded, the funding was revoked, and jews got mad.

Attached: petey.jpg (1024x770, 197K)

@169361879
the only real area of cali that was ever socially liberal was the san francisco bay area. actually not even. it was really just sf, san mateo, santa clara, and alameda. ffs in 2008 more than half the entire state voted to ban gay marriage. literally the only real reason why it's so blue now is because it's only 25% white and sf's cancer spread to marin, napa, and nearly all the coastal counties

>@169361879

Attached: 1518216648398.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

UC Irvine bro checking in. Pretty much the same thing happens over here, except with more Chinese.

secession. hopefully.

Eh, that's pretty fair and balanced. Really.

Attached: ra-li223bka1_1.jpg (794x1066, 114K)

its something stupid faggots from the_donald do to "deny (you)s"
its retarded and only supported within the trump general

White boys serve their black MASTERS as human toilets in public.

Attached: tumblr_lt4tp8YwTN1qgrlxao1_500.jpg (500x334, 119K)

oy vey, I know! What is it with these klutzes!

calm down kid, i get it, everyone you dont like is a kike shill
how original

Your sense of humor is substandard, which is how I know you're not a kike shill; kikes have high verbal vocabulary.

You're just a retard.

>YER SUNSE UH HUMOR IS SUB STANDORED!!!! WHICH I KNOW!!!!

Attached: 1523898643696.png (625x773, 143K)

Who's there?

>WHO IS DARE??!?! KNOCK KNUCK?

Attached: 1518670043009.jpg (645x588, 57K)

Is that the punchline?

Profligates

no, you're the punchline, get it, cus you're a joke my man

Attached: 1517510775866.jpg (225x225, 13K)

5th largest economy in the world

California ceceeds from the US. California opens ties with US enemy Iran. US annexes California making it a government controlled body with no rights. US becomes Republican majority and America is made great again.

Out.

AIDS

Tacos