Is CRTV going to get really huge? They've gathered a ton of talent...

Is CRTV going to get really huge? They've gathered a ton of talent. Do you think they have more paying subscribers than The Young Turks?

Attached: crtv.jpg (512x512, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hM-vUML3ui8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like what they do, but I ain't paying for that shit.

Same - But I hope a lot of other people do

I can agree with that

a.k.a. Boomer Conservative TV

Besides Gavin - who do they got? Crowder is mostly shit

S O Y
S O Y
S O Y
*GLUG GLUG GLUG*

Attached: IMG_9603.jpg (700x734, 119K)

Gavin is too PG13 neutered on CRTV

>talent

Attached: 98765432.jpg (620x413, 40K)

Loved Gavin on TGMS but now his content is shit.

Rebel Media used to post a lot of his stuff, and I paid for TGMS happilly.

Now I have no idea what I'm paying for, and I really don't give a fuck about Levin or any of the other faggots on CRTV.

People who spent their time watching those kind of shows are retard boomers anyways.

Go out an do something with your life instead of watching POS centrists try to lull you into a false sense of security.

Gavin is funny, we need humor, not more Rush Limbaugh/Sean Hannity/Michael Savage AM talk show bullshit on CRTV.

FUCK YOU!

My answer is NO! I'm not paying for CRTV. And Gavin has now turned into a total fag.

a good reason why I wouldn't pay right there. He's a degenerate and should have the freedom to be that way. He was doing great at Compound until the end when he started cleaning up his act, his shows started going down hill fast once he knew he was moving on. When he comes back as a guest, he is pure shit. He needs to retire as the grandpa of hipsters.

Michelle Malkin's show is between seasons right now, but it's really excellent. It's kind of like dateline, but with a conservative slant. Matt Kibbe's videos are really good. He comes out with a 10-15 minute video every Tuesday and Thursday, and occasionally makes videos of different formats interviewing various conservative leaning libertarians, or explaining different "isms." Mark Levin is a really smart guy, but he focuses a lot on Trump/Russia stuff, which isn't my cup of tea. It might be yours though. Allie Stucky and Roaming Millennial are cuties.

His CRTV show is light on the swearing, but his free podcast that he does is completely uncensored.

>slant
I see what you did there

worth ten bucks a month
I already have so much content to listen to/watch tho

What the fuck is CRTV?

CRTV Tonight is coming back on Friday and I'm very excited.

Attached: crtv tonight.png (953x532, 763K)

Roaming Millenial, nice!

Ok, maybe it's kinda an alright thing to watch?

Normies always pull through

I watch her show on CRTV sometimes. I actually think Allie Stucky is cuter, but I might be in the minority. I love Allie's voice.

Attached: allie stuckey.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

If you can't tell by that picture they all hate it - you're socially retarded. Gavin needs to go back to doing his own thing - everyone else sucks so fuck them anyways

She's a dog

She's cuter in motion.

Attached: allie.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Most dogs are

It looks like a pretty fun time.

youtube.com/watch?v=hM-vUML3ui8

Attached: crtv tonight panel.png (946x534, 886K)

Cathode Ray Tube?

yea it does - fuck - someone upload his full shit - i could give a fuck about everyone else on CRTV

>CRTV
this is based
thanks and subscribed

That clip is from CRTV Tonight. They did a couple of pilot episodes in February. It's just now coming back as a regular biweekly series. Throughout the week he does Get Off My Lawn, which is your standard interviewing different people on Skype, making fun of liberal videos he finds on Facebook. Plus he does his free podcast twice a week also called Get Off My Lawn, which has almost no politics usually, and is just a bunch of funny stories and stuff. I'm really satisfied with all the content he pumps out for CRTV. I can understand wanting him to be raunchier if that's what you're used to from Compound, but I love it.

Roaming Millenial is Cassandra Fairbanks tier e-celeb airhead.
Crowder's kinda gay.
Gavin's still funny but much less than TGMS.
Malkin is good.
Levin's an obsequious fag.

This, but you forgot to mention how cucked and terrible the Proud Boys are.

Bdud is a samefag/shilling shill that shills.

I also subscribe to The Daily Wire.

Ok marc.

Just means he won't be sticking stuff up his ass any more.

um hey idiots. mark stien just got a 4 million dollar payoff for breach of contract. now the owner is sueing his own company. they will be bancrupt in a few months. funny how u losers act all smart but have no idea whats going on in the world.