*****ALERT ALERT***** ALL LEAF POSTERS REPORT IN, WE'RE BEING SUBVERTED *****ALERT ALERT*****

*****ALEK MINASSIAN IS A CSIS PLANT*****
>*****ALEK MINASSIAN IS A CSIS PLANT*****

>Who is Sgt. Jow Forums? This isn't a meme for all I know, what was he referring to?
>(((they))) say he's 25. Looks 45.
>I literally have never seen an incel thread on Jow Forums.
>The guy was reaching in his pockets and aiming objects at the police, yet still not shot? Why? Collaboration.
>Justin seems to want to make sure the world knows that Canadian police are nothing like their southern counterparts.

Is Justin trying to shut us down?

Why?

When?

And for how long?

Attached: hiddencode1231332.jpg (1180x664, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2018/04/toronto-van-attacker-bald-in-arrest-photos-yesterday-has-full-head-of-hair-in-court-sketch-today
strawpoll.com/9brzxdaf
twitter.com/Genocideof1915/status/988628664236593152
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The police not shooting him is very strange...especially because it was safe to assume that he was an Islamic terrorists on a "one way trip" mission.

Jow Forums

And every video of the event cuts off right when the cop handcuffs the guy (or in the main video they showed the camera pans away). Basically because they were too shit at choreographing a real handcuffing and were bad actors.

If Jow Forums is to survive we MUST delete Jow Forums and Jow Forums

JUST Haircut

Attached: JohnOliver.png (763x652, 113K)

jihadwatch.org/2018/04/toronto-van-attacker-bald-in-arrest-photos-yesterday-has-full-head-of-hair-in-court-sketch-today

The guy was bald in the arrest video, yet has hair in all courtroom sketches

and of course if you question it you'll just get "becuz not all cops are insane and trigger-happy like in the US!"

Because if you were confronting a man who had just killed ten people with his vehicle, and then he does what looks exactly like pulling out and aiming a weapon at you, you wouldn't shoot him. Because you're a Based Canadian Cop, and when you kill a criminal, they win.

>If Jow Forums is to survive we MUST delete Jow Forums and Jow Forums

we'd just take over /b/

also fuck off

Not that weird to me - just some leaf cop who was afraid to pull the trigger - of course the media will call him a hero (for some reason I don't understand).

I heard the head of Jow Forums is 48 years old and black

He was in the Forces for 16 days before washing out apparently

Attached: arniceian.png (666x375, 264K)

Anyone posting with asterisk spam like a fucking fucking chain mail from your grandma is up to something disingenuous. Not even faggot leaf posters post in such cancerous ways. The site won't be shut down in Canada because it accomplishes what exactly? What are you readl up to?

The cop knew he didn't have a gun. That's why he walks up to him with no fear. Grinds my gears a little bit that people are trying to say American police should do the same when niggers reach for weapons.

He already confessed. He was a 25 year old virgin who has assmad that nobody would date him so instead of taking the tranny pill like the rest of Jow Forums he decided to do something retarded. This case is similar to the guy who ran over that woman during a rally last year.

Attached: 297.jpg (794x549, 197K)

The LPC know that Canadians on here can utilize memetics to shift the zeitgeist and they are trying to prevent any chance of upsetting their plans before we become absolutely swamped with nonwhites.

Attached: 1422476269273.jpg (774x809, 117K)

>implying "you" could take over shit

>Sgt. Jow Forums?
Sounds like something someone who can't meme would come up with.
If you ask me.

>newfags don't remember what happened when Jow Forums's predecessor /new/ was deleted because they came here during the 2016 murrikan presidential election via Reddit
Stupid dumb newfag scum.

Attached: 278.png (292x389, 124K)

I'm not sure where you came from, but you need to go back. You must.

Attached: reddit.jpg (900x720, 246K)

You fucking leaf. Your bitch ass is getting IP banned. We won't have to deal with you cunts anymore

CNN said that Armenian hair grows really, really fast imma go ahead and take CNN's word on this. It's completely natural for an Armenian to have a shaved head one day, and a full head of hair in 24-hours

Attached: 1516314637325.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Attached: 53f.png (279x232, 21K)

>The cop knew he didn't have a gun.

Bullshit. Cops always have to assume the worst case scenario. A cop doesn't know for sure that the suspect doesn't have a gun, until they're immobilized and searched.

strawpoll.com/9brzxdaf

GET IN HERE

Remind me again what happened moot screwed Jow Forums
Remind me again what happened when Jow Forums became /mlpol/

You have NO power here newfag

>everything is a conspiracy
>it can't be that me and people like me are just mentally deranged

Attached: 1512026020007.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

Also he's Armenian and it just so happened to be Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day

>still thinks Jow Forums and /new/ are the same thing
Based new friend

yeah I love posting in our daily incel/beta uprising threads on Jow Forums

Nigger what the fuck?

They gave him hair long enough that it could be parted in this sketch

what the fuck is that lmao, he's literally shiny bald when they arrested him

Attached: Minassian-court-sketch-AP.png (700x555, 622K)

It had nothing to do with Jow Forums until they were able to plant some evidence. That weird external screenshot of a facebook post is so laughably stupid it doesnt pass the smell test for even a second

What else was yesterday? oh wow, the ANNIVERSARY of the start of the ARMENIAN genocide? I wonder why the adult ARMENIAN male acted out violently?

twitter.com/Genocideof1915/status/988628664236593152

>The cop knew he didn't have a gun
how?

In 2015 the RCMP were found to have entrapped a young couple, recently converted to Islam, to bomb Victoria Parliament during Canada day in 2011. This was coming from a tip given to the RCMP from CSIS. The young couple were described as Anti Social.

Attached: 1386096845356.gif (670x473, 188K)

Leafs can only take being called a leaf for so long before they lose it

Attached: 3ab.gif (325x68, 29K)

Sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about because Jow Forums didn't exist back then.

I have a Persian friend thats 25. They look very similar. doesn't look 45.

This is the one I was looking for

Attached: 9d7.jpg (888x716, 117K)

Just saw this
why they gotta take my chans away? why bros

Isn't it standard training to shoot someone when they reach for their pocket? It was for me in navy port security. You would be retarded not to shoot someone acting like that when they have assumed terrorist motives and MO. The cop doesn't look as if he recognizes the situation or fully has the situation under control.

It's also interesting that he parked under aribic/farsi writing. Especially with the islamic van of peace scenario, it makes you assume that a middle easterner did it. And then it turns out to be a "white" Jow Forums user. It's like the ultimate gotcha scenario.

LOL loser incel chantard subverts all /pol narratives.

1) not Muslim
2) cops don't shoot him despite him claiming to have gun and holding object (black lives do matter)
3) represents /pol chantard betas IRL

Its a FALSE FLAG

First steps towards Shutting Down Jow Forums
Or turning it into a cu.cked reddit
>WHY?
because no matter how much (((they))) shill us, we only grow stronger against (((them))). so its time to SHUT IT DOWN.

Attached: hey-rabbi.jpg (405x300, 25K)

Its strange how the stuff that gets hyped by msm is full of weird shit like this.

But the standard crime is swept under the radar... for instance, I can totally believe that the rough looking mexican dude shot at the cops in dallas or that one white kid who went to school and shot it up in nebraska or where ever the fuck.

>If Jow Forums is to survive we MUST delete Jow Forums and Jow Forums
CONGRADUATIONS FAGGOT

That's EXACTLY what the kikes want KYS literally.

Attached: MVG.png (658x768, 185K)

But would the Canadian government be willing to kill in order to subvert the narrative on the political section of a Vietnamese basket weaving image board? Your conspiracy doesn't make any sense.

The Five eyes faggots (US, Canada, UK, NZ, Aus) hate Jow Forums so much this was an easy one for them to cook up.

you fags are so annoying, go away

Attached: 19510348_1928445477433641_8120993950030560146_n.jpg (660x960, 92K)

Attached: IMG_6329.jpg (299x168, 18K)

Here's the thing though... If this place were to get shut down, 200+ more of Jow Forums would spawn (Considering it's not hard to replicate the Yotsuba code), and be even more nightmarish for the five eyes to deal with.
Besides why would they want to destroy a containment site? And allow for half of em to go underground.

I dare him to shut u leafs down so that he can get retaliated

It would peter out and nothing would come of it, because you're all losers with no ability to do anything productive unless someone hands it to you on a platter.

this is about way more than just Jow Forums. expect the government to table a bill soon that allows the government to determine what internet content threatens 'public safety' and compels ISP's to block them. they are not just going after Jow Forums, they want complete control of access to anything resembling dissent. it will also set a precedent for other countries to do the same. so yes, there is more than enough motivation to kill for it.

Attached: drapeau_des_patriotes_avec_patriote.jpg (620x372, 9K)

they don't give a shit about just one site, even if it is the infamous hacker known as Jow Forums. see

Lol hes such a failure he cant even fit in this shithole.

Attached: 1498875676321.jpg (397x336, 27K)

Very odd unless they have a database of stock drawings and use the closest one. Everyone is cutting costs these days.

Definitely saving this

Reporting in!

I need to get some thing off my chest. I'm an Internet Tough Gal, I've been fantasizing for some time about being caught up in a terrorist attack, and then confronting the terrorist and going rambo on him, or ALL OF THEM, when in reality I would probably run and hide, maybe throw things from afar.

My most recent fantasy have the detail that the terrorist in question is a highschool classmate of mine, probably because I'm the same age as Omar, and that before me kicking his ass I tried to talk him down and specifically, when he mention he's doing this because of some girl he liked going off with some guy, I said, "Seriously, you are doing this because of Chad and Stacy?"

I like to write, my fantasies get very specific alright, sometimes I actually make my daydreams into actual stories, original or fanfic.

What's weird is that this guy actually DID go to the same school as me, but college instead of highschool, I think I might have seen him before at the tech help desk. They said he went to a North campus of Seneca College, that's Newnham Campus at Finch and Don Mills!

I don't think I'm a phophet, this is just one of those thousands of monkey typing shakespeare scenario, sooner or later an incel in Toronto will flip a table, and since we have a of diversity it happens to be this guy, and a lot more people are on the internet these days and know meme, this is called 'defictionalizatin too.

Wtf is going on in Jow Forums then? We had an user blow his fucking head off with a shotgun on livestream over there not too long ago.

I've never seen Jow Forums use the word 'incel' but I have seen it thrown around /tv/ where a lot of redditers browse

Jow Forums is not going to survive anyway, not as we know it.
Look at the state of the moderation these days. May as well be another reddit. It's slowly getting worse

If you know anything about how they do things, you'll know that him being in the military briefly is a huge red flag that this was an intelligence asset being activated.

Just went to Jow Forums for the first time just now
>want to kill myself
>extreme depression
>chad stacy talk everywhere
Essentially the threads there and i will admit i feel a little more depressed after spending 10 min there, the sadness is strong.

Attached: 1518044169287.png (500x500, 32K)

Attached: NoMoreCencorship.jpg (974x547, 66K)

>The police not shooting him is very strange
it was a Canadian cop, not an American

Csis pulling a 9/11 so they can tighten up amd create NEW immoral bills to forcefully pass

>shame
>shame
>shame