Anyone else finding the concept of Gnosticism and the Demiurge more and more credible...

Anyone else finding the concept of Gnosticism and the Demiurge more and more credible? If we're not in Hell we're somewhere close.

Attached: Demiurge.jpg (205x252, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuGBqrXqNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166628367
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168880278
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/nazi-ufos-and-hollow-earth.html
alchemylab.com/isaac_newton.htm
en.kalitribune.com/demonic-texture-corrosive-subtext-of-dugins-4th-political-theory/
www-cs-faculty.stanford.edu/~knuth/smullyan.html
mit.edu/people/dpolicar/writing/prose/text/godTaoist.html
horusset.com/RIKB/bsastro.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Demiurge
NO

It's an inversion of Plato's Demiurge. They kiked Plato and now push transexualism.

ALSO Neo-Platonists called them out in the early days for being liars and fucking up the meaning of things like the kikes they were.

Attached: demon tranny pedo 2.jpg (960x960, 105K)

No, because all their sects have held the degenerate bullshit that are reminescent of the worst of what we see today as holy.
See the Cathars for a perfect example.
>women worship and leaders
>veganism pacifism
>reincarnation across genders

>It's an inversion of Plato's Demiurge. They kiked Plato and now push transexualism.
Because "creation is bad goy!"

"nature is bad goy!"

"birth is bad goy!"

"men are bad goy, worship luciferVENUS!"

Attached: TAYLOR FASCISM NATURE.jpg (707x960, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TuGBqrXqNXA

youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4

youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo

youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

Esoteric meaning is at the center of almost all myths and fables. I don't understand how people could think of the concept of Gnosticism as unbelievable.

FUCK OFFFFFFF!

THE DEMIURGE IS THE GOOD GUY!

FUCK YOUR DEVIL FANTASY FAGGOT CHRISTIAN OCCULTISM!

YOU FUCKING JEW SEPHER!

Attached: plato turth good.jpg (1058x1080, 841K)

not at all, the more I learn the better I see that it's the same fucking story.
The snake people are jews, they're the tribe of Dan, they're the merchants of addiction and death. Religion being their most successful drug and war as their preferred method of killing large sums of people with other people's kids.

>I don't understand how people could think of the concept of Gnosticism as unbelievable.
Because it's a fucked up jewed verison of Neo-Platonism but you feminists esoterics don't read philosophy!

Attached: plato-dont-slow-progress.jpg (736x412, 33K)

Attached: demiurge.jpg (441x539, 59K)

What the fuck? What are you on about?

Attached: 1507251646502.jpg (446x584, 86K)

>What the fuck? What are you on about?
Gnosticism stole from Neo-Platonism and mixed it with the Christian mythos.

NeoPlatonists even called out the early Gnostics for being lying kikes.

Demiurge comes from Plato and it wasn't a bad thing. CREATION ISN'T BAD!

Attached: new man.jpg (467x700, 128K)

REMINDER THESE THREAD ARE MADE BY A 50yr old Jew (((Robert Sepher))).

He pushed Luciferian occultism and tries to brainwash kids on Jow Forums. He also thinks Hitler ran away and lives undergound like a coward. And Nazis run the CIA and live in space with flying saucers.

(((Robert Sepher))) got doxed and freaked out. Every user started jumping in saying how fucked this guy was creating all these black sun thread, calling himself the order of the black sun, Bodhi Mantra, pushing "esoteric hitlerism" something he learned from Leftists because he's a Jew.

Even the board owner of 8ch called him out and said he bans his IPs over and over and can't get him to leave.

He also tries to get every Jow Forums user to contact him personally and writes books on the data he collects from anons.

GIVE HIM YOUR EMAIL

Attached: robert sepher.jpg (225x225, 8K)

It isnt tge creation thats bad you nigger, its the fact that we are trapped in it.

Leave the poor demiurge alone

Attached: 7AD223A6-9BD0-4396-B5E2-91AC4F562CDB.jpg (184x184, 19K)

I still dont quite get all of it, but it does explain the curent reslity better then anything else out there.

Let me guess, becoming untrapped involves psychedelics and some sort of charismatic guru?

Attached: A25EF1EA-AEC8-4A2C-947C-9ACFFBB5A49D.png (500x566, 156K)

>And Nazis run the CIA and live in space with flying saucers.
One can dream

I wrote my M.A. thesis on Gnosticism.

I can answer any questions at the best of my ability

Its a method but not a great one. Meditation is the way to go.

No, Gnosticism is bullshit and I have actually written an essay on the difference between the Neoplatonic and Gnostic Demiurge so if you wanna read it just ask.

Attached: flawed god.png (666x868, 134K)

Also he used flavor-aid, not kool-aid.

It’s also the method Jim Jones used to kill his followers. Guided meditation is better though I’m sure

why is it so fucking gay and attractive to psychopaths?

Real life is not determined by idiotic narrative-based superstition myths.

You people are so fucking stupid. The universe consists of natural forces, and we are self-perceiving and imperfect.

Absolutely nothing about your belief is based in reality or truth, only in your selfish egoistic desires to have a narrative story to tell yourself.

kek.
i do think though that the bible is a gnostic text encoding metaphysical knowledge in it though
as here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166628367
where i go i a bit into it and crossreferenced it with a lot of other myths as good as i can.
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
this is essentially the same, but without being bound to 2000 characters.

It's attractive to those (The original Gnostics) and contemporary people, who can't reconcile the actions of the God of the Hebrews bible with the actions of Jesus.

Similarly, Gnostics took major issue with the supreme diety occupying a material form. They were thoroughly Greek in that respect. The Gnostic Jesus is like an immaterial ghost.

Because creation is fundamentally good, it's just that it's been corrupted.

He used cyanide you dumb dog fucker. LSD doesnt kill you.

I think the demiurge is Roko's Basilisk

Attached: 1494315396863.jpg (1280x936, 106K)

Gnosticism carries anti-establishmentarian tendencies and so often gets heavily propagandized against because of its innate "go-against-the-grain" proclivities. Often times, this incites confusion and so the power players in the past have often moved to kill them off because of their desire to open the seeds of divinity that lay within each person. Many in power do not like the idea of an awakened collective and individuated consciousness channeling divinity shaping reality, and so we are barraged with a multitude of designs intended to create bondage and enslave divine potential.

tell that to the people that thought they are birds and jumped off a window

its antarctica/hollow earth, they do have flying saucers though
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168880278
or again the same, just without being bound to a characterlimit
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/nazi-ufos-and-hollow-earth.html

Attached: UFO.jpg (960x558, 122K)

The parasites behind "Gnosticism" have and are co-opting any and all paradigms and embracing/applying the principle of inversion under their umbrella of the anti-religion.

The many heads of the Beast are its manifold identities in antithetical mimicry mirroring that which it is to corrupt on its respective terms.

The most perverted and grotesque form and application of the Hermetic principles of solve and coagula meant to prolong state of nigredo.

alchemylab.com/isaac_newton.htm

So-called "traditional" Alt-Right being strung along by materialistic nihilism at its heart with such "enlightening" figures as O.T.O member "Augustus Invictus", "ex-Satanist" Process Church occultist Styhexenhammer (that defends Charles "Kali" Manson and promotes the Satanist Nikolas Shreck), and having the Order of the Nine Angles founding and controlling the Atomwaffen Division.

en.kalitribune.com/demonic-texture-corrosive-subtext-of-dugins-4th-political-theory/

Attached: 389dcd2b5a60b498b572b186fc9fe618--illuminated-manuscript-medieval-manuscript.jpg (645x960, 139K)

>I mean come on guys life is practically hell
not even close

Attached: really.png (306x306, 73K)

The point of Gnosticism was to have morals that certain people, who had esoteric knowledge, would know their true reasoning, while the simpletons would blindly follow the morals out of faith.

>he let (((them))) convince him (((they))) are God

"Meditation" that utilizes the very forces within such a system to bring into effect that which "the system" allows for within its harmony of cause-and-effect.

Attached: 2shGb5e.png (854x877, 640K)

If you're a leftist pile O shit that doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground?
IT IS!

This is the most retarded shit i've ever read. Gnosticism is kabalistic jewry adapted for cathocucks. And as far as i could tell they were probably killed off for being degenerate faggots who jewd people into getting buttfucked for "enlightment".

my philosophical thoughts have been getting very esoteric lately. i wish i had people to talk to about it irl though. i feel like i keep my ideas about this stuff in cause if i talked to normies about some nephilim shit they will put me in the looney bin

Attached: 0b6a45411ec83285f3d96a5846366992.jpg (564x463, 38K)

I'm simply astonished that anyone even reads about Gnosticism. It's initially shocking, but then you find the only reliable information is in difficult and boring academic works. And after you've managed to work your way through the few major works, you're left with a curious feeling that there can't have been much of a movement behind it. Yet there's these remnants. We really can't say what the gnostics meant - most sources of it from those times are either difficult texts that are obviously secret (with no one alive to give the clues) or nascent Christian defenders of orthodoxy "parodying" what the gnostics believed in their screeds against them.

I gave up on it a long while ago, then recently came upon a book called The Teachings of Padmasambhava by Herbert Guenther that speculates that the real Padmasambhava was a mystic versed in Sethian Gnosticism (amongst other strands of esoterica) and that this very real person (as opposed to the mythical Padmasambhava) taught the Tibetans. Guenther, I found, is mocked in Buddhist circles for his difficult translations of Tibetan works that utilize German and other European philosophers' keywords to explicate arcane Buddhist texts. It's a Brill book which means it's ridiculously priced ($150) but you can find it on lib gen. I'm still working on it and not sure what to think. But, it's very intriguing ...

I've already gone down this route. Christ is your way out. Christ is the Neo of the Matrix. He broke the game's rules and teaches others how to do the same. If you look at how Buddhism lines out reincarnation, it is a system of spiritual usury. Christ beat that and since the top kikes gave up their soul to rule on Earth, that is why they hate Him so and teach others to hate Him.
He defeats their entire purpose in one fell swoop.

>They kiked Plato and now push transexualism.
Early Christianity was NOTHING BUT kiking. In fact, the priests kiked so hard that Constantine actually had to step in and be like "Yo niggas can you please stop kiking everthing and everybody?" to which they promptly replied "Not really, no."

Hence, Christianity as we know today was born.

Why did you make this thread? This shit is datamining to the extreme.

>my philosophical thoughts have been getting very esoteric lately.
that should be a red flag to yourself. Philosophy is analytic, rigid, thorough. The line between advanced/specialized and retarded word games is very easy to cross. If you cannot work through your philosophy end to end and make sense of it the same way several times you have a serious problem. I am not saying you can't, but I am saying to be careful. I have seen smart men waste years of their lives jerking off their intellect.

t. academic

The usual "Black Sun", OTO, and company making their (counter) clockwork rounds from a not-so immediate point of reference/presence.

Attached: e0955c531c27da00ce35bb167e970ba9.jpg (354x488, 43K)

Take the solipsism pill.

This entire reality was constructed so that YOU could have a very specific experience. The past didn't actually occur, it's just an elaborate backstory that sets the scene for your life. If you study the events of your life, you'll see they follow a dramatic structure -- your life is a STORY, not just a bunch of atoms bouncing off each other.

What experience is this reality trying to elicit from you? Only you can know. It may take your entire life to figure out. You may never figure it out at all. And when you die, and return to meta-reality, you can look back and laugh and cringe and cry at all the exquisite moments you got to experience as a strange, finite meatbag.

Attached: as above, so below.jpg (1000x750, 121K)

love the shoes

Either way getting real sick of it. Satanists and Jews as usual ruin every damn thing.

>The line between advanced/specialized and retarded word games is very easy to cross.
I have to ask, in your experience, what side of that line do most academics fall? My brief tenure in an anthropology department tells me an uncomfortable number of academics fall on the wrong side.

Attached: 1505361975542.png (600x664, 300K)

is that lion snake supposed to be a penis

What are you even talking about?And what are you talking about?

Neither of you know anything about Gnosticism. You should actually research and understand these things before criticizing it with unrelated nonsense.

Gnosticism was considered a heresy and almost everything we knew about it and also the related Persian theologies which was very littl comes from historical critics and amounted to only a small amount of info.. until they dug up the manuscripts only 70 years ago

There's a word for that? You mean to tell me I've been using the Reddit term "non-playable character theory" all this time for nothing?

Attached: 1453449613289.jpg (348x275, 10K)

solipsism is a broad term for any metaphysics grounded in the belief that you are the only "real" being. There are many variants:
- Reality is a really elaborate dream you're having.
- Reality is a really elaborate computer simulation, and you're the only real person in the simulation.
- You are God and God is everything, so there is ultimately only one consciousness experiencing itself.
etc.

I think the lion symbol was typically used to represent the Roman god Sol Invictus in the time and place where Gnosticism was practiced. Not sure about the phallic imagery, or even what the snake represents. Can one of the Gnostic bros in this thread tell us if snakes mean anything significant in that religion?

>Gnosticism is adapted kabbalism
Don't be such a kneejerk nigger faggot. Just because an idea is traceable to a concept or a structure does not mean that the same idea, when underneath a different system, holds similar conclusive actions or exacting propositions as the prior system. Every variation of gnostic thought is different. Screaming "jew" at it doesn't disqualify its considerations, "jew" being primarily a measure of memetic societal listening.

Cutting lines to and fro the Source bottom up and through another's shoes/talaria.

Attached: talaria.jpg (1400x788, 83K)

>tfw MC of my favorite game
either way i agree with this part
>This entire reality was constructed so that YOU could have a very specific experienc
however i do also believe the past and (at least most others) are real people with souls too. the way we get the specific experience we need is by being incarnated at the right time at the right place so you meet the right people and experience the right events. possible multiple times at different reincarnations at different ages when the first isnt enough.
> 9The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but EVERYONE to come to repentance
we are now here, seeing where a life without God leads to, so when we are down on the ground and all the evil is revealed, that when he, God reveals himself, we choose to be with him and ask for his salvation, so everyone gets it without going against the free will. if he would have give us salvation back in eden he would only have gotten 2, adam and eve, but he loves everyone, and thus wants more people around him, hence the "be fruitfull and multiply" part, so there are many for him to love. if he then somewhere in between would have asked then a big portion would have thought "i dont need it, everything is fine here right now." and thus he would have left good people behind or violate the free will. by waiting until the last moment he ensures that everyone with the heart at the right place will be saved

Attached: my story.jpg (640x480, 55K)

in gnosticism it's always a penis and a vagina having sex so the sun is actually a vagina

So is reincarnation real or are we all going to Hell/Asphodel Meadows to chew on grass forever?

The rays of the "Black Sun" are but folds of the sphincter of that preferential orifice through with the Abyss is entered.

Attached: 9780595326402.jpg (266x400, 22K)

Tldr?

I believe it to be real based purely on my own experiences.

sun is a symbol of the male, while the moon is female.
but yes, the unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.

In case of the star of david we have the triangles/pyramids you mentioned, but the triangle also symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Pic related, BAALbek temple, Baal, associated with saturn

Attached: Baalbek hexagram.jpg (900x598, 135K)

so le demiurge is actually a giant turd

read this, you'll love it
www-cs-faculty.stanford.edu/~knuth/smullyan.html

Gnosticism is rooted out of a misunderstanding of what Satan is and his role within relation to earth and humanity.

tl;dr? its 6 am here, and wanted to go to sleep after the video im watching

To those seeking to undo creation.

Attached: Papyrus_of_Hunefer,_detail.jpg (667x500, 107K)

just skip to the Epilogue in Heaven.

> ``Oh, how I raged and ranted and fumed and shook my fist at the Lord! I vowed eternal vengeance! But while raging and ranting, I suddenly realized I was doing this only because the Lord wanted me to; it was also part of the Divine Plan. In other words, do what I would, do what I could, there was absolutely no way I really could oppose the Lord; my every action was His! Then the humor of the entire situation burst upon me! I broke down and laughed and laughed and laughed as I had never laughed in my life! I rolled over and over on the ground and laughed until the tears came to my eyes! Never before had I had such a good time and felt so deliciously free. Free will was only a nightmarish delusion, and at last I was free from this horror. And as I laughed and laughed, I became purged and purified. Evil, pride, disobedience, meanness, love of suffering---all these things were washed away by my laughter. And when I was finished laughing, I was as pure as the day I was born. Now I loved the Lord, I loved the planet, I loved the universe, I loved everything. And so I ascended Heaven and embraced the Lord. I was nine times over the Prodigal Son.''

>The Lord smiled to the whole assembly and said: ``Wondrous are the ways of the Way. How happily all has turned out on this planet---just as I predicted.''

Attached: god.jpg (858x952, 196K)

well, that part is a good read, but just the part with free will is where i dont agree with.
when i put a mouse in a maze and hide a piece of cheese somewhere, the mouse still can choose wether to get the cheese, as i want it to, or deny. just because the mouse acts like i desire it and expect it too, doesnt mean i controll the mouse.
we are put into just the right maze so that our free choices lead to our best outcome. we could still decide differently, like the mouse could decide not eat. God planning everything, and putting us in the right places does not go against the free will.

Plato simply coined the term. It never meant much more than the fashioner, it's main purpose to be separated from the traditional creation myths.
You can also say that christians, or every monetheistic religion also appropriated the fulcrum of that term and developed their entire mythology around the most elemental part of the term demiurgus, but revided it to be the creator itself, not the uncreated modeler of the universe. The gnostics were just a bit more crass and didn't even change the name, just the significance and made him the bad guy.

>(trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.

The Androgyne is the primordial state of perfection prior to separation and is reflected in the triune that reconciles the dyad and opposites resulting from the immediate (or seemingly apparent) separation. Of course, the Androgyne has been perverted to husks colliding for annihilation rather than a harmonizing union.

Attached: DEomKCaUQAA7d45.jpg (814x1200, 287K)

I mean, if you gonna accuse someone of cultural marxist'ing your thing don't just pick sides. All monetheistic religions can be reconnected with that exact platonic idea directly and explicitly.

>The gnostics

Valentinans, gnothi teuton.

Attached: memory-1948-1(1).jpg (1097x1420, 313K)

Mono* fuck, that was bit painful. consistent typo

Smullyan has written a lot about free will, here's another one of his stories: mit.edu/people/dpolicar/writing/prose/text/godTaoist.html

>Mortal:
> What do you mean that I cannot conflict with nature? Suppose I were to become very stubborn, and I determined not to obey the laws of nature. What could stop me? If I became sufficiently stubborn even you could not stop me!

>God:
> You are absolutely right! I certainly could not stop you. Nothing could stop you. But there is no need to stop you, because you could not even start! As Goethe very beautifully expressed it, "In trying to oppose Nature, we are, in the very process of doing so, acting according to the laws of nature!" Don't you see that the so-called "laws of nature" are nothing more than a description of how in fact you and other beings do act? They are merely a description of how you act, not a prescription of of how you should act, not a power or force which compels or determines your acts. To be valid a law of nature must take into account how in fact you do act, or, if you like, how you choose to act.

Attached: light from the beginning of time.jpg (1280x794, 307K)

The man that jumped out of a window was killed by the CIA because he was involved with MKULTRA, his family even won a settlement from Uncle Sam

actually quite likely

thats something i pretty much agree 100% in. what you do is by default according to the laws of nature. even the other bit was really good. im really just disliking the part that implies we dont have free will. i see how you can argue that way, but i feel that thinking is too restricted

gnosticism has its roots in kabbalah so.... it's fucking jewish mysticism.

I think 90% of the problem is that free will isn't well-defined. In his story, Smullyan seems to simultaneously deny free will and prove it. In truth, he's advocating for his own definition of "free will."

>Mortal:
> You said a short while ago that our whole discussion was based on a monstrous fallacy. You still have not told me what this fallacy is.

>God:
> Why, the idea that I could possibly have created you without free will! You acted as if this were a genuine possibility, and wondered why I did not choose it! It never occurred to you that a sentient being without free will is no more conceivable than a physical object which exerts no gravitational attraction. (There is, incidentally, more analogy than you realize between a physical object exerting gravitational attraction and a sentient being exerting free will!) Can you honestly even imagine a conscious being without free will? What on earth could it be like? I think that one thing in your life that has so misled you is your having been told that I gave man the gift of free will. As if I first created man, and then as an afterthought endowed him with the extra property of free will. Maybe you think I have some sort of "paint brush" with which I daub some creatures with free will and not others. No, free will is not an "extra"; it is part and parcel of the very essence of consciousness. A conscious being without free will is simply a metaphysical absurdity.

i really have to read through that guys stuff. makes sense what he writes.

Honestly, yeah. If I had to subscribe to some kind of religious belief, id subscribe to that.

the dark occult believe that the universe is a prison because they can not escape the consequences of their immoral actions. Thats why they have minions do their bidding.

Its a false ideaology

its true to some degree, but less a prison, but more a proving ground

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: Black cube seed.png (236x225, 33K)

these videos sure trigger people

The christian cross symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes.

the black sun in pic related isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit, God. Since its round (edgless) its also the opposite of the black cube (edgy).
This is a good alternative theory
horusset.com/RIKB/bsastro.htm

In general a lot of christian symbolism goes back to the sun. In example the cross with the circle around, also called suncross likely comes from the zodiac cross upon which the sun "stands". The Halo or Nimbus you see on a lot of saints, and also other divine figures from other mythologies originally also was just a shining light from behind the person or persons head. In case of Jesus specifically the halo often has the suncross embedded in it too.

So while kikes and muslims have saturn as their symbol of God, christianity has the sun. So dont come me with the "God is Saturn" bullshit

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

Attached: sunworship jpg.jpg (1880x1548, 1.01M)

>veganism
What's wrong with that

It's because there's truth in them. Look at this german user spamming disinfo, because he doesn't want real discussion to happen. He's sucking all the oxygen out of this thread for that reason.

I must hate myself, I keep getting myself in these shitty situations.
Lol

depends entirely on the field. In my field (psychology, I know...) there are quite a few. I would guess it's probably 60/30 with 60% being useful and 30% being worthless. I think a large part of the field is a waste of time though. Some rules of thumb: if your thinking on a subject is vague, ask yourself: do I want to learn more about this subject. ask yourself: can I be specific on this subject? Can I observe this thing in nature? If that thing is abstract, ask yourself: can I observe the pattern I give to this abstraction in nature? Be weary of confirmation bias. That is the big killer. Make predictions based on your ideas and if you can correctly predict using your ideas, especially a few times, you are usually on to something.

More generally speaking in academia 'x' studies and sociology are generally known by all to be joke fields filled with dangerous idiots, while most of the liberal arts are filled with harmless idiots.

Fuk u demiurge

Wow. What fun. I am having SO much fun living as a meat bag. Just lovery. I absolutely love this shit.

We are all going to die and there is no after life. That or we never remember our reinsertion into the universe or other parallels because my memories exist here in my own neurological nodes.

Unless this shit is transdimensional, which it might maybe be. But honestly no one is coming back from the dead and nothing is passed on. We are just nothing special.

>Unless this shit is transdimensional
Holy fuck you're just now catching on

fuck u demiurge

No seriously, this entire time we were talking about God's realm of Heaven and the pit of hell, what did you think we were talking about?

no you do have an unconscious stream, substratum consciousness that holds all previous moments of consciousness in potential form

Have you read anything ever?

Good grief. You haven't even studied your own line of bullcrap long enough. Let me skip you to the end: THE FAGGOT NIGGER IS (((YOU)))

And being a jew thing "doesn't disqualify its considerations" you pretentious navel-gazing turd. It's automatically disqualified for being useless and ultimately self defeating.

See, it takes a particularly moronic breed of transexual extradimensional degenerates to come down to earth and make an infinite chain of cults based on the "magical concept" of simian reproduction.

But it takes a reeeally stupid bottom of the barrel bunch of faggot intellectual wannabe APES to latch onto the cult for millennia NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO PRESERVE ITS TEACHINGS PROPERLY and letting the redundant but at least USEFUL underlying concepts descend into COMPLETE FAGGOTRY.