How will Cenk recover from this?

How will Cenk recover from this?

twitter.com/iamnotshouting/status/988625851460665344

Attached: Capture.png (606x423, 62K)

To be honest, that's one of the best burns I've seen in the history of the internet.

Roach absolutely btfo

fucking destroyed, kek

Roasted

Based Aussie

>Kanye is one of the dumbest guys in the country
Bullshit. Kanye's a horrible communicator but he's clearly intelligent.

Roach status:
>RAIDED

'cenk uygur' sounds like the noises the armenian children were making when cenks grandpa gassed them to death.

Is cenk even relevant anymore? Didn't he have to leave TYT for things he said 15 years ago?

The Kardashian family is proof that the Armenian genocide never happened. They would have been the first to go.

So are they called Young Turks because they're actually Turks? This is a serious question. I don't know anything about them personally, only listened to some of their retarded leftist ideas from time to time

got first posted btfo

Fucking shrekt

H O T F I R E
O
T
F
I
R
E

Attached: 1517366240350.jpg (832x690, 130K)

Chunk and his idiot nephew Hasan Piker are. Fun Fact: his co-anchor Anna Kasparian is Armenian.

Eternally BTFO

>Fun Fact: his co-anchor Anna Kasparian is Armenian.
Holy shit, glad you added that. Jow Forums would never have known otherwise.

they're named after a far left political group that took over the ocuntry and committed the armenian genocide, and laid the ground work for their oppressive regime today.

Cenk, until recently (and even then he hasn't literally said it), cenk denied the armenian genocide happened at all and is hella nationalistic about turkey. So he just viewed "The Young Turks" as "a successful leftwing political group from my home country!"

Wait but i kinda want him to genocide the Kardashians.

Attached: 1524608563165.jpg (1156x1180, 210K)

> hella

Never fucking post here again or your whole fuckin' family's being turned into ground beef, faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 161K)

I can agree with this

Rekt

Everyone does. Including Kanye.

Cenks going after Minassian too, I have never seen a modern Turk that holds the fire of Armenian genocide burning within as much as this fat roach.

You forgot that he wrote "Mein Keimpf" Armenian edition for his thesis.

well done!!!

Attached: BURN.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Why is this dude so hostile against Kanye? It's 0 or 100 with these people. YEESH

She's only half armenian, she's half jew

Watch dat edge thar

Tbh I agree with Cenk. Kanye is a degenerate retard.

This

Attached: aw shit nigga.jpg (500x375, 93K)

Why do we like Kanye again? To want him to run for president and fuck up the left even more?

>tfw torn af

Attached: 1485031609593.jpg (255x199, 13K)

Nigga he is the young turks

Eh, that's just lefties being lefties. Their politics are common sense, obvious, moral solutions. Thus, everyone who doesn't agree with them is either retarded, evil, or both. Kanye shows signs of disagreement, and he's not evil, so obviously he's a dumbass.

If you spend any time reading lefty comments or articles, you'll see that they keep downgrading whoever's President. Average lefty 15 year old thinks he's smarter and better informed that George W and Trump. Trump went from being a rich eccentric businessman who touted his own significant success to a drooling retard who can barely tie his shoes in one campaign for President. They even maintain that he somehow is a total failure as a businessman, that all he's done is lose. Which is weird, because he obviously got a lot of money somehow. .

Turk got roasted

If Kanye agreed with Cenk's politics, Cenk would be in love with him.