For all you idiots repeating the INCEL UPRISING meme, a brief lesson on the geography of Toronto...

For all you idiots repeating the INCEL UPRISING meme, a brief lesson on the geography of Toronto. Take a look at pic related.

What do you see?

Niggers.

The intersection at Jane and Finch is at the very center of the ghetto. Everyone who got run over was a nigger, not a Chad or Stacey.

Attached: jane_and_finch.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Genocideof1915/status/988628664236593152
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It had nothing to do with Jow Forums until they were able to plant some evidence. That weird external screenshot of a facebook post is so laughably stupid it doesnt pass the smell test for even a second

What else was yesterday? oh wow, the ANNIVERSARY of the start of the ARMENIAN genocide? I wonder why the adult ARMENIAN male acted out violently?

Maybe he was pushed over the edge by a “u mad white boi? coalburner.jpg” post

That evidence wasn't planted. He turned violently racist as a result of lurking on Jow Forums so he rented a van and mowed down ten niggers.

>Mini Asian was here for 2 weeks. There's no evidence beyond that if he was really here at all.
>Pol never celebrated betas. The opposite, pol calls them cucks.

>The intersection at Jane and Finch is at the very center of the ghetto. Everyone who got run over was a nigger, not a Chad or Stacey.
it didnt happen at Jane/Finch retard it happened at Yonge and Finch a totally different neighbourhood

hey jew, it was at Yonge and Finch, mostly chinse and north korean now, used to be jewish and british/scottish.

>The intersection at Jane and Finch is at the very center of the ghetto.

ok.. and?
that incel ran people down at Younge & Finch

Are you an idiot?

Its alrdy been stated that it was a combination of Asians and "Asians" that were run over. I can't decide if the diversity of vibrantly glorious or gloriously vibrant.

>The intersection at Jane and Finch is at the very center of the ghetto. Everyone who got run over was a nigger, not a Chad or Stacey.
Too bad it didn't happen there, bud.

Attached: 1508784105266.jpg (221x250, 5K)

>Everyone who got run over was a nigger,
yup just niggers

Attached: http _o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_735d378344d41a595f0232f6bb676f66_206322410_victims+file.png.jpg (630x315, 30K)

>INCEL
the only people using the word incel are meme flags. really makes me think.
Incel is a reddit word that is being shilled here. 4 chan always used Robot or wizard. The incel shit is kike lefty shill nonsense

Attached: alt-left master race.jpg (640x480, 47K)

check incels.me

you'll get your chad

Attached: beta uprising.webm (1920x1080, 1.73M)

it's 1000% counterprogramming

they are obfuscating the truth with more lies. This was POLITICALLY MOTIVATED to call attention to Armenian Genocide, as it is still officially denied by western powers (led by Turkey)

It had nothing to do with Jow Forums until they were able to plant some evidence. That weird external screenshot of a facebook post is so laughably stupid it doesnt pass the smell test for even a second

he was definitely begging for death-by-cop.
and that FB post is the biggest piece of bullshit ever squeezed out by a PR team

i dont know why but i love this webm so much

The guy is a Turk.

He has a unibrow.

Jane/Finch is nowhere close to Yonge/Finch, faggot. KYS

How exactly are you supposed to run a car through those hills, the trees, the power poles, and all that other metallic shit on the ground.

Besides all of these people are armed, if you came at them they would shoot you.

i don't give a fuck. that's not the issue, reddit spacing faggot

Incel uprising just sounds better tbqh.

the van attack was on yonge anf finch not jane, no nignogs up there

just chinks and persians.

jane and finch is far from Yonge and Finch you retard

>Everyone who got run over was a nigger, not a Chad or Stacey.
False. OP is clearly a shill, probably of Russian origins.

Here is one of the victims -- a lovely young white woman. Other college students were among the victims too. The place where the perp was arrested looks nothing like OP's pic.

OP tells lies.

Attached: Anne Marie D’Amico - Toronto victim.jpg (460x689, 86K)

>the only people using the word incel are meme flags. really makes me think.
Incel is a reddit word that is being shilled here. 4 chan always used Robot or wizard. The incel shit is kike lefty shill nonsense
Nah, I first came across incel here about two years ago. It's always in the mix in MGTOW threads or threads about permavirgins and wizards. It's all part of the Jow Forums mix as that crowd has fused with Jow Forums. I've wondered if they were ever really different at all...

Denial doesn't work this time. Obviously Jow Forums is a haven for angry virgins.

Attached: Alt-right males virginity.jpg (993x882, 106K)

How mad does spacing make you?

Attached: umad.jpg (184x144, 5K)

it's an anti-white meme

Wow Jow Forums sure is letting retards run the show these days huh?