I hope all you Aussies and New Zealanders were out today at 5am for ANZAC Dawn Service & Parade

I hope all you Aussies and New Zealanders were out today at 5am for ANZAC Dawn Service & Parade.

Lest we forget.

Long live liberty & freedom.

Haven't seen much footage from today's events yet, so here's some from last year

youtube.com/watch?v=1XK5dYquDpI

Attached: Anzac-day-australia-flag.jpg (1698x1131, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sLLEdBgYYY
abc.net.au/news/newschannel/
youtu.be/mVdnNpPB5-w
cv.vic.gov.au/stories/a-diverse-state/chinese-anzacs/
youtu.be/aEjy1UszV8s
abc.net.au/news/2018-04-25/adelaide-anzac-day-dawn-service-national-war-memorial-2018/9695272
sbs.com.au/topics/sexuality/feature/secret-history-australias-gay-diggers-anzac
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lest we forget

i masturbated to every ausstistic we killed

Fuck off those old cunts are ZOG slaves, the geriatric fuckers cant die soon enough

Diversity is strength:
youtube.com/watch?v=7sLLEdBgYYY

LIVE NOW GALLIPOLI

abc.net.au/news/newschannel/

Lest we forget

Attached: 89bfb70d-0389-4e65-b2ba-8d5ebd2cf3b0.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

But who's city got flattened?

I expect nothing less from an natsoc, keep up the good work, bud

Lebanese australian

Attached: 1524623580214278319868.jpg (3120x4160, 3M)

Cute

fuck off back to Lebanon rocky, you aren't welcome here

No I was sleeping off a bottle of vodka

meme flags gtfo

was it for the boys? if it was for the boys then that's alright

Yeah they fought WWII to turn our nations into Chinese multicultural shitholes where you can't even afford to buy a house because Wang from Hong Kong outpriced you....thanks old cunts!

To be fair they had no idea they were fighting for the cartels, the British were better at keeping all that shit under raps back then. They thought they were actually fighting for the empire and or freedom.

Attached: 1472303355134.png (1194x1074, 78K)

First thing I saw when I got up was some 'comic' from Melbourne attacking ANZAC day on news.com.

I remember being patriotic and even considering joining the reserves a few years ago after ANZAC day but with the shit that is going on in Australia today, I just don't care anymore.

I don't know why anyone would fight for this place.

nah cbf i have to wake up at 5 every morning, im fucking sleeping in boi

You gotta get out of the cities bruh, they're cess pools

Thank god I live in the best country.

Daily reminder that if ain't White or an Abbo then you're a pretend Australia.

Just finished the parade here in brissie

Meant *pretend Australian

Attached: A8FD6823-3239-475E-A0C4-B1FFE8DE24E1.jpg (639x632, 91K)

Attached: Anzac2.jpg (1400x493, 63K)

Lest we forget.

Attached: A soldiers cemetery at ANZAC, Gallipoli, Turkey.jpg (3000x1868, 2.83M)

Orders were to march into Constantinople

They were ultimately trying to claim the holy city by order of the UK

Just shot my load into my Jap fuckslut. Who's laughing now, Taro?

I found out I'm part abo recently. Should I never procreate since I'm not 100% white?

Attached: ancestry.jpg (1291x850, 130K)

Mmm youtu.be/mVdnNpPB5-w

Attached: Anzac Beach, Gallipoli, photographed 26 April 1915 by W A Hampton.jpg (3000x1895, 2.75M)

Anzac Day should be banned, it has nothing to do with Australia or new zealand.

>first time ever
In my town we've had the girl scouts lead us in the marches for many years already.

>chinks everywhere
>bird on the right dancing like a bush pig
>she has a kid with some chaddy looking guy

Doomed city.

you think everyone on pol is an ethno stater? lol

I think I just got pozzed from watching that.

Low quality bait.

LICK PAKI BALZAC

I'm no traitor.

Attached: anzac ww1.jpg (2000x1436, 426K)

t. Chink Chong

It's not multiculture, it's just your culture got replaced by chinky's. chinks will never allow multiculture.

Attached: bash_the_wog.jpg (950x534, 207K)

Went out to the parade and my local remembrance.

Lest we forget.

I've been so fucking blackpilled lately. I walk down the street I live on and all I see are Chinese people. They're everywhere. I know it's only a matter of time before they seize enough political and economic power to make whites 2nd class citizens. I don't see a point to anything anymore. Working, paying taxes - it all facilitates the invasion.

Attached: panekeku.jpg (2068x1380, 586K)

Get. out. of. the. cities.

Attached: An unidentified NZ soldier wearing an Australian Light Horse hat outside his dug-out in a trench dur (3000x2051, 2.23M)

lol

In 100 years you'll only see Chinese faces at the Gallipoli dawn service. They'll claim to understand.

Anyone else remember holding in laughter during the ceremony at primary school? Teachers hated it but I'd wager the fallen battlers in all wars would be laughing with us.

Is anzac day really relevant anymore? I'm worried that these sorts of things like anzac day and australia day just further divide our societies. Whether you like it or not our country is now a country of immigrants and it's not really fair we should make them feel left out.

celebrating Jewish Wars

Attached: 8F9AFA0B-D4EA-4263-B520-7AD6C716D99A.jpg (278x307, 49K)

>chinks
URGE TO KILL - RISING

What do you mean it's only a matter of time?
You're a second class citizen NOW.

Attached: C6F2BEA6-5697-4A04-B395-487CD4440BD3.png (611x384, 61K)

it's not a celebration, it's a remembrance....

hrurrr durr it's all da jewz man

you do not run away from the centre’s of power, this is why we’re losing.

When did the national anthem get chopped down so that only its first verse is ever sung? There are four other verses what happened to make everyone cut them off? It's our national anthem for fuck sake you can't just cut out four verses

i wish our immigrants were all chinamen. count your blessings, fellow persecuted user

>celebrating

the fuck is wrong with you my dude

Attached: 8505af48b31284dc5777d66941ee0720.png (1280x1172, 768K)

In 100 years? You need to have some education. Chinks were the ANZACs:

cv.vic.gov.au/stories/a-diverse-state/chinese-anzacs/

no you do not, they are far worse than you think they are

I had a good sleep in senpai

>Long live liberty & freedom.

lmao anzacs never fought for our freedumbs, you dumb ignorant cuck.

Not me cunt, I did enough dawn services for retirement homes when I was in the RAN, so I earned the right to not be up at the crack of dawn

no you don't. Blacks and spics are physically violent and burdensome on governmental systems, but chinks commit cultural and economic violence, using the system against itself.

Attached: Soldiers of 2RARNZ (Anzac) grab the chance to rest, Vietnam Jul 1967.jpg (800x540, 111K)

I think the mainlanders treat animals like shit and give poos a run for their money when it comes to public release of bodily fluids, but the Taiwanese and expats aren't as bad
We have a lot of them here on the east coast. From what I've experienced they ALL give their kids western names. can't say the same for the koreans

Except we are getting flooded with millions of mainland cunts you dickhead

I mean it's not like both the Japanse in ww2 and commies in Vietnam weren't carving routes to invade Darwin

Fuck I forgot. Don't give a fuck either.

Attached: 1417331591897.jpg (286x323, 68K)

This. I feel sympathy for those who lost their lives to (((tricks))), but I'm not worshipping them as heroes.
Lest we baguette.

Then do something about it, cunt. When was the last time you hit the street to raise awareness of what's going on in South Africa, so you can counteract the yellow tsunami? everyone on Jow Forums can talk the talk but no one ever does the legwork

Attached: wire-1153129-1502981845-590_634x422[1].jpg (634x422, 59K)

Men were slaughtered on the masses so women could live from the state and the politicians open up the floodgates to immigration to fund these schemes

youtu.be/aEjy1UszV8s
Video related

>Is anzac day really relevant anymore?

Yes.

>I'm worried that these sorts of things like anzac day and australia day just further divide our societies. Whether you like it or not our country is now a country of immigrants and it's not really fair we should make them feel left out.

Booh fucking hoo god forbid sanjay and rakesh are forced to close their marked up pricing diaries at 1pm once a year in remembrance of the young lives that died for the current land they stand on.

Sanjay can pray to krishna during his 5 minute lunchbreaks in between being robbed by coons and white trash.

Chinks ALWAYS celebrate Chinese new year here loud as fuck, it makes the news every year and an entire lights festival is held in the capital for them.

They shouldn't even be here in the first place in record numbers let alone be complaining about lack of integration, they set up ethnic enclaves in Auckland and keep to themselves anyway.

Literally don't even know what Australia day is. Is it actually meaningful like Waitangi day or is it just some blow ass shit you pulled out of your ass to seem caring towards abos?

Attached: brothers Harold (left) and Arthur Bartleet outside of their dugout on Gallipoli on Arthur’s 21st B (500x433, 47K)

nah bro i've forgot about these retarded boomers in a kike war.

The only good thing about chingers is that White women think they're disgusting and never date them.

Fuck the guy who did the dawn service in Adelaide. Such a fucking cuck. "We should disdain at people who use this day to further their agenda for extreme nationalism" or some shit. He's always such a fucking cuck.

A couple of years ago he had some abo activist insult everyone there. Piece of shit.

Honor the memory of the ANZAC boys. They were men younger than us, sacrificed by incompetent cunts, for things that had nothing to do with our country.
Our modern society stands for everything against what those guys believed. Let's not insult them by pretending that our degenerate army of trannies and women has anything to do, whatsoever, with them.

Australia Day is the day we celebrate the White mans conquest of the Aboriginals

Oh fuck off you dump NEETSoc LARPers, friendly reminder that your boy Hitler was happy selling us down the river to the Japs because "Eh, it's not part of Europe, who cares lmao".

>Anzac Day dawn service in Adelaide highlights the role of women in the defence force
abc.net.au/news/2018-04-25/adelaide-anzac-day-dawn-service-national-war-memorial-2018/9695272

When the order to retreat to cover was given, Sgt. Hinton, shouting "to Hell with this, who'll come with me," ran to within several yards of the nearest gun; the gun fired, missing him, and he hurled two grenades which completely wiped out the crew. He then came on with the bayonet followed by a crowd of New Zealanders. German troops abandoned the first 6" gun and retreated into two houses. Sgt. Hinton smashed the window and then the door of the first house and dealt with the garrison with the bayonet. He repeated the performance in the second house and as a result, until overwhelming German forces arrived, the New Zealanders held the guns

>with the bayonet

based

Attached: Jack Hinton VC.jpg (707x880, 156K)

Based = Killing Germans to help turn all of our nations into third world shitholes.

Based would be bayoneting jews, chinks and muzzies

So instead of japs we have chinese overlords..sooo much better. Wait until they really run the country you should be alive to see it

>turn all of our nations into third world shitholes
blame the politicians for that, they're all cunts

Attached: J.G. Grant is on the right beside fellow VC winners Harry Laurent and Leslie Andrew (middle)..jpg (1082x1424, 198K)

No fuck you. ANZAC day is anotehr day being hijacked by the SJW left to push degeneracy.
>females are amrching
>decendants of Turkish fighters are marching
>Gay shit like this sbs.com.au/topics/sexuality/feature/secret-history-australias-gay-diggers-anzac

Darwin and Broome.

Whatever. I really don't give a fuck at this point because we're toast as a nation and there isin't anything you can do about it at this point but I'm not about to celebrate the stupidity of our ancestors fighting brother wars that brought us to our current state.

>we're toast as a nation and there isn't anything you can do about it
pretty defeatist attitude user

Attached: Alfred Clive Hulme VC.jpg (2471x3203, 3.07M)

Attached: The Last Australian and Turkish Soldiers from the Gallipoli Campaign Shake Hands at Gallipoli.jpg (940x627, 79K)

Also, that drunk Churchill was content to throw us and the Aussies to the dogs as well.

I was at my local service.

And the local Labour Party MP Poto Williams had a speach in which she went on about the ANZACs fighting so that we'd have equality for the LGBT community and she read a passage from the Koran.
Typical of the left to shoehorn their own agenda on agenda on a day that's about remembering and paying respects to our service members..

I was legit disgusted and I want to write a letter to our local paper about the disrespect shown.

Yeah, it's over. The west is lost and I'm content to sit on the sidelines and watch the shit show....I don't care about this country or most of the people anymore.

>And the local Labour Party MP Poto Williams had a speach in which she went on about the ANZACs fighting so that we'd have equality for the LGBT community

The general view towards gays in the 1940's was so severe that even the hint of homosexuality could have got you beaten to within an inch of your life and that's why they were in the closet...fucking lol at these cunts today

your future is Vancouver bro.

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades

Attached: vancouver 70% non white.png (1452x1510, 2M)

China owns a lot of our housing properties. And our farms, and soon mines.

In the future our land lords will be chinese, uni professors chinese, and bosses will be chinese.

we truly are the biggest cucks

Christ, please tell me that wasn't the main Christchurch service

yeah and I mean.. today is not about political agendas. like, I remember last year there were a bunch of anti war protesters with signs at the dawn parade protesting Iraq and Afghanistan ten years too late.. and that was disgusting as well.
Just no personal dignity shown by the left.
And today for her to go on about that bullshit and read a passage from The Koran.. it just was not the place for it.

I can't wait for the pendulum to swing back to the right here.. it wont take much..

Come on bro you have to