Shit country. Shit people

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1280x674, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwMLQWQRPP8
youtube.com/watch?v=4UzPdUzygvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not funny, you're not witty and you're not clever. This post reeks of a 15 year old desperate for attention more than anything else. No one cares about you and you're fucking retarded if you think anyone should. Stop posting and kys.

Lame and saged.

Shit OP

late stage soi

Attached: ChadVirgFRANKIEWHAPPS.png (2536x2112, 1.15M)

>Meme flaggot
Into the trash you go

No.

Attached: CucVkU9WIAABK-m.jpg (1107x749, 78K)

>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

Agreed.
FUCK AMERICA

But when yesterday thread with exactly the same title about Russia was posted and was going on for the whole day, then it was OK.
So why is different today ?? What changed ??

Cgem cxo

>OBSESSED
I dont even recognize your flag and could care less, certainly not enough to make a thread about it. Why do you carr about us so much?

Communism failed.

Show your flag, coward

>does any1 ever le America bad reddit?! XD

Your side lost, Gus. Deal with it and crawl back into your coffin.

Attached: 200px-Gus_Hall_cropped.jpg (200x286, 12K)

>ITS SHIT CUZ I DIDNT GET FREE GIBS
Nigger

K... Guess we better go to Brazil or Somalia since our country is shit

Attached: 1524597348490s.jpg (250x206, 4K)

Shit posting

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Triggered communist is a triggered communist. What else is new from a supporter of a backwards ideology. Communsits are the dumbest and least capable of them all.

he also called you shit, you personallly. but you don't contest that? just the 'country'? lol

not a 'country' per se, just a free for all. and a jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

I would insult you but I don't remember what flag that is.

Why do you niggers feel the urge to reply to b8 threads? Just ignore it and move on. It really is that easy

>X is degeneracy.

Quality post, m8.

I don't think admitting to being unable to use a basic website functionality like draging mouse over logo shows your 'intelligence' well wnough. I'd like to here more from you, professor. so that's for shit 'people'. as for the rest,
not a 'country' per se, just a free for all. and a jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

go fuck yourself, trash

yid states of cuck is not a 'country' per se, just a free for all. and a jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

yid states of garbage is not a real 'country', just a free for all. and a jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

agreed
but why not say it and wear the flag so people dont see you as a faggot

Hi guys it's me, Moonman with another song about niggers.... Black niggers, black niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=YwMLQWQRPP8

Pic not related

it's not a country. it's a stinking free-for-all. where would that trash be if Europeans hadn't and wouldn't still... oh never mind. it's a filthy jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

what 'people'? you? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA r u srs

Communism is for the weak and inferior.

lol it's not a country. it's a stinking free-for-all. where would that trash be if Europeans hadn't and wouldn't still... oh never mind. it's a filthy jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

newsflash: it's not a country. it's a stinking free-for-all. where would that trash be if Europeans hadn't and wouldn't still... oh never mind. it's a filthy jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

Attached: USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA.png (1845x1143, 2.51M)

breaking news: yidsa is not a country. it's a stinking free-for-all. where would that trash be if Europeans hadn't and wouldn't still... oh never mind. it's a filthy jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

ok leaf. sage

op proving his point as usual

truth:
it's not a country. it's a stinking free-for-all. where would that trash be if Europeans hadn't and wouldn't still... oh never mind. it's a filthy jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

good news for every normal person:
yidsa not a country. it's a stinking free-for-all. where would that trash be if Europeans hadn't and wouldn't still... oh never mind. it's a filthy jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

>He says from behind a memeflag. How brave.

America is Dead.
Violence is the only answer.

Attached: moral_decline[1].jpg (480x354, 53K)

It's true.

weren't americucks 'ignoring' this 'very calmly'? lol bitches kkep crawling back. anyway,

americuck is dead and that's a good thing. violence against americucks is the only answer

shitrica it's not a country. it's a stinking free-for-all. where would that trash be if Europeans hadn't and wouldn't still... oh never mind. it's a filthy jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

afrmerika is not a country. it's a stinking free-for-all. where would that trash be if Europeans hadn't and wouldn't still... oh never mind. it's a filthy jew tool to spread its filth worldwide. nothing more. all the 'pride' these cucks think they have is the 'history' jews allow them to think they have, cause parasites need to allow their hosts to survive in order to keep leeching. that said, anglotrash is parasites to the rest of the world. you're genetic garbage. so yeah, shit 'country' and shit 'people'. definitively

I still don't get this picture, can someone give me a rundown

This is why your country is shit, be mad amerifag

Nice meme flag faggot.
Saged.
Kys.

yid-s-a!
yid-s-a!
yid-s-a!
yid-s-a!

Na. This country is great when the people come together as Americans. Alot of places where that is still a thing in this country.

Stay mad OP. Saged

Attached: SmartSelect_20180421-165510_Firefox.gif (640x414, 2.76M)

Attached: UK.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Papa Johns

Ok retard we read it the first few times, chill out faggot.

Attached: 1510874360898.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Fuck Canada too

Attached: 1517267323549.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

>Shit country
>shit people
Sage, faggot. Next time add some context to your post.

where is France
Get rid of croatia, sweden and Russia

try to not be so triggered by the truth, which is that you are genetic garbage living in the worst 'country' of all time. try to realize that you just criticized a memeflag while using a memeflag. you little bitch you

Good country, good people.

Shitty niggers and spics that fuck it all up. We have chinks and poos.

>keeps rereading the same thing
>calls out superior mans intelligence

well done, thanks

The US pulled the world up by its bootstraps into everything we take for granted today. The world would be a very different place without her.

youtube.com/watch?v=4UzPdUzygvE

>is disease
>thinks it can speak
>says get rid of this and that

r u srs

>shit flag
checks out

no. you are a yid tool used by it to ruin the world and you've been that for a very long time. also, your only future is getting ever more rekt, ever worse. so fuck you

Attached: mutt.gif (640x550, 204K)

Show your flag or fuck off.

yid-s-a!
yid-s-a!
yid-s-a!

are you drunk rn?

Attached: 1517624141281.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

yid-s-a!
yid-s-a!
yid-s-a!
yid-s-a!