Checkmate Drumpfkins

Justice prevails yet again against fascism.

When the judiciary is part of The Resistance, you can’t win.

news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct3=MAA4AEgBUABgAmoCdXPYAQA&usg=AFQjCNG0_KdPZuvCPsTrbEQBD6gkk21MbA&rt=STORY&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/immigration/2018/04/24/cfb41578-4816-11e8-8b5a-3b1697adcc2a_story.html&at=pt3&ei=denfWqi8LZL9qgLUpYn4Bg

Attached: 1E3B2F14-2A3B-4489-9286-DB78EFDF588B.jpg (640x606, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct3=MAA4AEgBUABgAmoCdXPYAQA&usg=AFQjCNG0_KdPZuvCPsTrbEQBD6gkk21MbA&rt=STORY&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/immigration/2018/04/24/cfb41578-4816-11e8-8b5a-3b1697adcc2a_story.html&at=pt3&ei=denfWqi8LZL9qgLUpYn4Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol, that's now how this works..thats not how any of this works.

That's literally not how this works, who the fuck do these judges think they are

Dems love to legislate from the bench

Supreme Court time

I wasn't aware judges had any power in this. In fact, I'm fcking certain judges have no power here.

This will have a funny outcome. Stupid judge.

Watching all of you butthurt Drumpfkins brings me major nachas.

Reason and love will prevail over fascism.

This is not constitutional

A judge is about to lose (((their))) job over this. It's blatantly unconstitutional

>90 days to find another excuse to end DACA

Oh Drumpf can never recover and so on and so forth

Attached: 1311603778372.jpg (323x323, 91K)

They are a law unto themselves.

What makes you think we still operate in a system of law and order?

>The Resistance
When the judiciary is part of the resistance, then you aren't the resistance faggot

Op's mind is literally so tiny he can't distinguish between ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS and GRANTING DACA RIGHTS>

>nachas
Nice Yiddish rabbi.

Why dont third world countries work like this?

The best part will be when Trump just ignores it and does nothing.

nice try hahahaha.

Attached: le cunt.jpg (560x316, 15K)

You'd think that, but damned if I can think of a single time the government has ever not chosen illegal mexicans over the will of the American people. The browning of America seems to be one area that Americans objectively have no say in.

Executive orders are bullshit to begin with, but the fact that Obama can issue an executive order but Trump can't overturn it (presumably because TUCK FRUMP 2 SCOOPS?!!) just proves that the only rule of the game is that the deep state has the final word on everything. It's about time to start playing a different game

WHy is Common Law so goddamned retarded?

>job
I wouldn't be surprised if eventually some of these judges lose their lives. CALM DOWN FBI-KUN I ADVOCATE FOR PEACE AS DOES THE PROPHET MUHAMMED (PEACE BE UPON HIM). VIOLENCE IS WRONG.

Andrew Jackson begs to differ

Stefan Molyneux has got me so autistic about pointing out non arguments that it makes me physically recoil in disgust when hearing legal arguments for literally anything. It is 95% muh feels and "intent", there's barely anything objective about it at all. I can't imagine how terrifying it'd be to get caught up in a legal battle in another country if ours is considered one of the best in the world.

Literally don't worry about it bro: those shitty legal systems are also corrupt as fuck so you can just buy your freedom, as God intended.

Allowing or banning immigrants for any reason whatsoever is solely in the hands of the President of the United States. Deal with it faggots.

DACA was an executive order, you retarded faggot. It can be taken away via... you guessed it... executive order.

Attached: 1521336243736.jpg (960x960, 46K)

Yeah ok

Attached: 4220628A-36B7-4DC3-AFD6-5194FCF1DC9E.jpg (517x768, 342K)

This guy gets it

HAHAHAHAHA

Drumpfie incels are in tears over this.

>he doesnt read Q`s posts

this is all part of trumps strategy to remove the cabal dum dum

>a program started by Executive Order cannot be undone by Executive Order
>a program which, by the way, one half of which has already been found by SCOTUS to be unconstitutional

Judges cannot inform the president he must violate federal immigration laws.

when the feel's this surreal it's time to pull out the steel

>Sacchetti

Were Italians in the US a mistake?

/thread

I really don't understand the logic. Obama makes an EO which was considered unconstitutional and Trump cannot remove it? What is going on here? How do they even try to justify it? It is literally like saying 2+2=5.

>takes applications
>denies them for whatever reason

ok thank you

a lot of loyalty for a neo con

hearing this since a year. Keep dreaming.

9th circuit there’s a 95% chance it goes over turned like the rest of the 95% of rulings from the 9th circuit

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37 percent.jpg (2024x1154, 662K)

what a coincidence

Attached: 2352664.jpg (1330x762, 336K)

um no buddy. left/right is same side of coin. im a PATRIOT

>what a coincidence
REVERSE THIS SHIT

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1516x876, 382K)

We really have a better justice system in my opinion. I would even say every country in Europe.

>U.S. District Judge John D. Bates on Tuesday called the government’s decision to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program “virtually unexplained” and therefore “unlawful.” However, he stayed his ruling for 90 days to give the Department of Homeland Security a chance to provide more solid reasoning for ending the program.

How is, "I can do it; eat a dick and read the Constitution" not a explanation?

At some point you have to acknowledge that an actual, literal war is on, and "activist" judges are un-uniformed saboteurs, who like spies can simply be shot when they're discovered.

The 9th circuit has a 95% record of having their verdicts overturned. lol

It wasn't even an executive order. It was an executive "memo". This judge is an idiot.

Wash Post is CIA sponsored shit for faggoty poo pushers to ram up their ass to support their libtarded ignorant and misinformed biases. But hey, I am sure you are proud that illegal immigrant Armando Juarez just killed 2 cops down in Texas a few hours ago. Why would you want to stop illegals from coming in illegally and killing Americans? Democrats are the shittiest human beings on earth and people are waking up!

Attached: cia niggers.png (370x547, 355K)

War is peace, slavery is freedom, et al.

Democrats are not very good at the law or understanding economics (look at all the blue states and their finances).

Attached: 3demclowns.png (500x410, 100K)

>When the judiciary is part of The Resistance, you can’t win.

Except for that one time when Andrew Jackson laughed publicly at Supreme Justice John Marshall: "John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it." Creating the Trail of Tears.

Military tribunals when?

Perhaps I miss understand. Do courts in the US make laws? Enforce laws?

To be fair, the judge was appointed by Bush.

>When the judiciary is part of The Resistance, you can’t win

EVERYONE READ PIC RELATED

Attached: Communist Terrorists in the 70s.png (1255x5323, 2.5M)

Sorry, the judicial branch doesn’t have that authority. Immigration policy is an executive matter.

Same thing. I mean in all seriousness, what major policies of his were actually different than Obama?

>news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct3=MAA4AEgBUABgAmoCdXPYAQA&usg=AFQjCNG0_KdPZuvCPsTrbEQBD6gkk21MbA&rt=STORY&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/immigration/2018/04/24/cfb41578-4816-11e8-8b5a-3b1697adcc2a_story.html&at=pt3&ei=denfWqi8LZL9qgLUpYn4Bg

Those look like civil war demographics to be honest.

Doesn't change my mind, but thanks for pointing that out. Just another globalist shitbag. And to be fair, democrats are good at circumventing laws.

>applications
>get denied
kek

Attached: 59a9dc1d93632.jpg (1043x1345, 183K)

this
the government doing what it does best for the american people...nothing

>trump cuts budget for paper
>no more paperwork
checkmate kike judge

No they aren't, because your legislators refuse to do anything about them.

Trump curse will take care of that cunt.

Soon.

Attached: trump_jackson.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

lmao the literal salt in this thread.

>the only rule of the game is that the deep state has the final word on everything.
bring rifles and take down the Brookings institute, MI6 will laugh then

and the people are sitting around letting it happen
the power is with the people, they just need to get up and use it.

judiciary doesn't make laws, and only a retard cannot read a blatantly posted expiration date. activist judges are a cancer of the earth

>President correctly claims not accepting new DACA applications is in the interest of national security
>Judge's order gets BTFO
Too easy.

>what major policies of his were actually different than Obama?
say the same about Trump, all fucking scumbags when it comes to money

How does one president issuing an executive order that nullifies another president's executive order even get to a court?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - TJ

And now you redpill more people.
EO aren’t legislative work.
How can a judge weigh in?

The Supreme Court has already ruled that any lower court rulings on immigration policy are automatically on hold until the court can review them.

Trumps own tweets used against him in the ruling

Maybe he should shut the fuck up and stop dicking around on the internet

1 post
Not even worth proving you wrong

dumb judge is asking for Trump Curse to happen to him/her

Either he has the power or he does not. The Constitution does not grant him powers based on what he says, it grants him powers based on his position as Commander in Chief. The only thing this judge has done is made a mockery of the judicial branch and exposed the depth of leftist activist judges on the bench.

Also, barring immigration for ANY reason is a power explicitly given to the president in the constitution.
There literally is no argument against Trump's EO except muh feelings and liberal judges being corrupt.

About to say the same. Listen to this man.

activist
c
t
i
v
i
s
t

>offer path to citizenship
>gets denied by left
>leftist judges demand daca kids must remain in limbo status with no rights and no clear path to residency or citizenship.
why does the left want to enslave immigrants ?

They weren't supposed to that's for damn sure. They were supposed to be the weakest branch. Now they are the strongest where their word is final with no recourse. Judaical tyranny.

Sure, that - or -

Donald Trump fired all of his competent US attorneys and the new hires suck at their jobs.

Maybe that? Maybe Jeff Sessions doesn't know wtf he's doing?

How mad are you going to be this September, when Trump's DOJ fucks up and loses their case against El Chapo. Fucking cracks me up every time I think about it. Obama hated Trump. Hated him. Particularly for his racist, anti-Hispanic tirades. Just the same, on January 19, 2017, he extradited El Chapo from Mexico and gave the worst Mexican rapist drug dealer to Donald Trump for him to publicly punish.

Then Trump fired literally everyone involved in the case.

And now the new crop can't even manage to secure a fucking executive order.

This whole thread is full of whiny fanboys complaining about the ruling like it was refball.

What if it isn't the refs? What if your team just sucks?

What big cases HAVE they won, anyway? Gerrymandered lines are being redrawn. Muslim bans are being overturned. Lawyers offices are being raided.

Looks to me like Sessions can't coach for shit and his players all suck.

All three branches are, by design, equal.

Our forefathers intended to have no one entity rule over us all. No Kings!

>When the judiciary is part of The Resistance, you can’t win.
no we have to kill it.. serious

trump needs to go full julius or he's going to look like an inept fool for the rest of american history.

Then trump throws him off jududishal athory. Besides the source propagates fake news

Trump should have them arrested.

You *are* aware that since some virgin faggot spouted a bunch of retarded memes then ran over a bunch of soccer moms and their babies, that multiple federal agencies are monitoring this board now. Right?

You *are* aware that Captcha is directly tied to your Google account. Right?

>not taking in everyone who wants to live here=fascism
What the fuck?

They're going to fucking hate it when a vast majority of federal judges are Trump appointees

>Using captchas

Fucking plebes

>When the judiciary is part of (((The Resistance))), you can’t win.

FIFY

Attached: plotting kikes.jpg (320x240, 20K)

>I wouldn't be surprised if eventually some of these judges lose their lives.
I fucking hope so, I hope it's public too so everyone can see what happens when a judge abuses their power.

woke

Attached: 1522350784747.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I wonder what the world would be like if we didn't let Jews get into Law.

Attached: 1524625038050.jpg (640x320, 36K)

You greasy white boys aren't gonna do shit. Enjoy larping, while more of us flood your border, and take your wives. They love our exotic cocks.

American govt is divided into 3 parts: executive, legislative, and judicial. Executive is the president. Currently, Donald J Trump is the commander in chief of the army. Legislative branch is made up of 535 representatives and senators. Their job is to propose and pass laws. (And "budgets") The judicial branch is made up the courts, highest of which is the supreme court. This court of 9 supreme court justices interprets existing laws. Each branch has powers over each other, to keep from one branch from becoming too powerful, but that involves more typing for me.

So to answer your question, the courts interpret laws.

>DACA is law
>implying

from the wiki: The policy was officially established by a memorandum from the Secretary of Homeland Security titled "Exercising Prosecutorial Discretion with Respect to Individuals Who Came to the United States as Children".