Be Construction Worker, Get Shot

>KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The murder of a construction worker on the job in Kansas City now has others scared to go to work.

>A sub-contractor working on a project for Spire Energy was shot and killed Tuesday by a man who witnesses said asked for a cigarette.

>That’s when witnesses said the suspect began to walk off, then turned and yelled, “Y’all don’t have to lie to me,” and fired seven or eight shots towards the crew.

>Porter was shot in the chest

literally got pissed because they wouldn't give him a cigarette and decided to shoot them. at 8am. in the middle of the city The dude got away. What the fuck, dude.

fox4kc.com/2018/04/24/spire-sub-contractor-fatally-shot-on-the-job-after-stranger-asked-for-a-cigarette/

Attached: Capture.png (867x712, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/last-72-hours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should have given the guy a cigarette, duh.

Also, shit like this can only happen in a country where every retard is running around with a gun.

Let me fix that for you, shit like this happens in a country where blacks and mexicans run wild.

The shooter was no doubt black. But yeah, let's blame the gun and go the way of the uk. Better start binning assault spoons.

Attached: 1518222461585m.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

>Y'all
Let me guess, was he black?

From the perspective of a third party, whites are just as dumb as blacks, why bring race into it?

White people have been chimping out recently with shootings not sure your point is valid senpai

You're not American so the subtlety of this murder over a cigarette by a nigger is lost on you.

muh blacks

I can't count how often I got approached by some drunk WHITE guy asking for a cig when waiting for the subway or bus early in the morning.

>Whites are just as dumb as blacks.

Post your source faggot.

Attached: 1509335446596.webm (853x480, 981K)

Heh, I get it, you're Asian.

Shills

Attached: 1524002725535.jpg (200x480, 42K)

Get raked, leaf
If the media covered black shootings they wouldnt have time for anything else. That's why they cover white people shooting shit up, it's rare and interesting.

Attached: 1517958309782m.jpg (731x1024, 91K)

Fuck niggers yo

Attached: 1509336147616.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

read the article he offered the guy a cigarette but he didnt have any menthols

Attached: 1509335513724.webm (264x472, 1.14M)

>According to witnesses, the foreman said he didn’t have any and asked the man to move out of the construction area.

Faggot.

If you don't hate niggers being in white countries by now you should fucking kill yourself.

Who gives a fuck, the dead guy did nothing wrong was obviously taking care of himself. The other guy should have had the grit to produce his own cigarette you fucking mong. Put your head IN the noose.

leave, retard

gunviolencearchive.org/last-72-hours

Attached: Capture2.png (1344x770, 75K)

I give a fuck about Jow Forumstards trying to twist the content of articles to fit their narrative, assuming that others are too dumb to check the facts.

Kek the EU is making your laws stricter because muslims shot up paris with illegal guns
Way to prove that gun control is always a slippery slope

>Police say the person of interest is a black male about 25-30 years old and was wearing a dark-colored hoodie with gray pants.

yeah, it's a nigger.

Attached: Capture3.png (605x569, 46K)

Of course. I didn't even need to read to know.

Attached: EcEHIz7.gif (500x280, 962K)

I don't give a fuck what /pol does their facts are that, FACTS. if you wanna get mad then why aren't you on Twitter attacking the left leaning faggots who want to push degeneracy and lack of intelligence as a status quo.

Attached: 1509335602660.webm (466x582, 2.52M)

Thanks for proving him right by being alive then.

I'm 45 and I've been threatened with a gun exactly ONE time in my whole life. And I'm pretty sure it was a blank gun. Unless you live in the ghetto part of town, chances of getting shot in Germany are next to zero. Can you say the same about your glorious country?

this german is a known liar and bullshitter please read the article yourselves

Yep. unless you live in the ghetto, your chances of getting shot in the US are next to zero. Learn statistics like, If you import millions of sandniggers, what percentage of your population will be sandniggers. Hint, it's a big number. Learn Arabic.

Unless you get shot, then your chances of dying from gun violence are 100%

That's because America killed all your alphas... twice... beta pussy faggot.

Not if doctors revive you due to the wound being non fatal.

how many shot you?

>Yep. unless you live in the ghetto, your chances of getting shot in the US are next to zero.

Sure thing, bro. Remember Las Vegas?

None, German used his knee pads and did whatever was asked of him.

I fucking hate niggers that demand cigarettes. Nigger get a job. Pay for your own fucking bad habits.

U.S.A. Down's.

Attached: forecast-extinction.jpg (640x427, 31K)

Well, I'm a smoker and don't mind to share a cig because it only costs a few cents. Friend of mine got beaten in a similar situation because he told the other guy to fuck off, by the way.

Your culture is being erased, your national IQ is dropping, your rape, assault and theft crime is sky rocketing, and you have to CONSTANTLY bail out the rest of the EU. Sounds wonderful.

Well I don't smoke, and I find your habit weak, and disgusting. No wonder you don't respect others - you don't even respect your damn self.

>racist white boi don't give smokes
>gets smoked

Attached: LowEnergyBait.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I don't care what you think about my habits.

Yeah your list of things to care about is probably running short these days.

Stop trying to feel superior by trashing strangers on the Internet. Are you that insecure?

So he didn’t get shot and you didn’t get shot, got it, thanks Achmed

>Implying Vegas isn't ghetto as fuck
Filled with degenerate compulsive gamblers, pimps, prostitutes and, drug dealers.