Jow Forums robot here

Jow Forums robot here.
You guys keep spamming our board so I figured I'd fight back. Here's a few redpills.

>Women are naturally cuck whores
Testing on the humans genome proved that, in prehistoric times, 17 women mated for every one man. Given the chance, they'd gladly return to this.
>The bottom 80% of men are competing for the bottom 20% of women and the top 20% of men are getting the top 80% percent of women
The classic 80/20 rule. Goes back to my first point. When tested, women believe the majority of men to be "below average" attractiveness.
>Being a "nice person" or having a "good personality" means nothing in dating
Whenever asked, women will always rate better-looking men as having better personalities. Looks ARE personality.
>Intimacy is a necessity for emotional health. Without it, men snap.
There's a reason we're all bitter, angry assholes. Being deprived of a necessity will do that to a person, and it doesn't help that any time we try to complain about it we're lauded as "bitter virgin losers."

Attached: WNJ7Qrf.jpg (1281x1700, 213K)

when you're ugly or fat, or both, you fall back on comedy.
If you're not smart for that then you go to las vegas for whores.
What do you want?
Honestly, there's nothing to be gained by wallowing in your own self pity but that's all you've been doing so the feedback loop needs to be broken first.
The reason why people suggest lifting is not to get muscles, it's to drain your body of cortisol that you've raised by being in a miserable state.
Another thing, your diet, find yourself some Vitamin D(3) and drop at least four, if it's 1000IUD, in the morning and see how you react during the day.
Most of our problems start with imbalances in our own bodies, go make a chart and learn about yourself first before judging yourself poorly and remaining lazy.

good shitpost.
heres a redpill from us

Attached: bee wise.png (600x424, 17K)

>You're the problem bro lol just change your fundamental personality lol just lift bro
Yet more normie """""advice""""" that doesn't work

If this is a joke it's a bad one

Attached: 1502576860921.png (1260x568, 296K)

he was stupid, you can never drink too much if you are shy and don't know anybody, he should have tried to fit in some sort of group or got the fuck out of there
i'm a autistic faggot that watch anime and i survived a few favelas and middle class parties with some degree of sucess, it's not hard, just control your aspergers and be nice

Have you tried just being yourself and smiling, though? Also, give people gum and mints, they like that.

cigarretes always helped me, smokers have some sort of empathy with eachother
but don't start smoking, there are others ways

Too late. Any time I'm not working, I chainsmoke like a fiend. I hate this world. I'm not r9k like this faggot though, I just realize we live in a duplicitous swamp and it eats me up.

Hey Jow Forums, these are actually pretty good points 2bh. Good post

I'm trying to stop, but desu it's hard

Shut up incel, if you hate women so much just be gay

I have no reason to. It makes me feel good and it annoys the people around me. Furthermore, it will help me die earlier, which is a decided bonus. I've thought about just suiciding, but I'm worried about the karmic ramifications. In all likelihood, I'm probably being punished for something I can't remember for another life, and if I break prison, I'll just be sent back.

you dont count two facts, one being handsome is different according different loocations, back im my home town im just at 6/10 out my best, but here im a chad like, having to reject womans becouse many want to fuck with me, also im planning to marry a hungarian girl.
Second value of men with years and richness increases while woman decreases with age, therefore maybe you cannot get laid when you are 20 but when you are 30 or 40 you can find many twentish girls that find you attractive,
Fourth the goal of everysingle living being is to reproduce, if you fail at that you are a failure to nature and god, therefore there is nothing wrong taking your genes out of the human race gene bank

you have to go back

The goal isn't women you dipshit, the goal is to live a happier healthier life. If women end up being part of that later, great but if not then oh well because you ended up living a good life.

Attached: 1514262833260.gif (500x300, 464K)

lol this place is literred with perma virgins

This. So. Much.

Robots will go in the ovens first.

Dude, abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING will change if you're drowning your sorrows in twinkies and mountain dew, or slapping your Dorito-stained elbows together lyao off a pol-sposts. No, this isn't a Jordan B. Peterson 'Clean Your Room' BS feelgood kumbayah speech, but an impetus to get out, get some exercise, see how well you do when you're ripped like Jesus. One thing women do look for is a guy that definitely takes care of himself, and the guy who takes care of himself will likely never face a confidence crisis

Fuck off back to plebbit, Jow Forums is our ally.

>what do you want?
Society and state enforced monogamy of course!

This was the solution for incels since antiquity. Too many dudes not having sex means social unrest.

>Jow Forums robot here
>You guys
Gee, reddit is the other way, pede.

>>>/oven/

I'm a Russian in California and most of my Mexican coworkers (port) are pretty ugly/short and have decent 6/10+ wives/gf. Many are ex gangsters though

This isn't politics you lonely piece of filth.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 86K)

>just become gay lol
I thought ""it wasn't an election"". I'd tell you to get fucked kike fag but you'll probably enjoy it.

everyone knows women are shitty. workout and acquire wealth and you'll get pussy. the world is unfair, why cry about it when you can get what you want

how are you going to save the white race without getting some trad pussy?

Ok bro its body language. Women can see it a mile a way when your body is saying something different than your mind. In fact most people can. If your body conveys what you are saying then you are fine. Insecurity shows through body language. If you posture yourself as dominate and confident than people perceive you as that.

Facts are useless now. Western civilization will collapse. It's always the same pattern.

You're not wrong, but there are people here (christ cucks or white nationalists) that will call you a kike for trying to "black pill" the board. The fact is this society is spiritually dead and we spend our days pretending everything is ok or going to get better some how. We are in a constant state of denial (take /ptg/ for example) In this state of denial it matters not the truth or facts but numbing yourself with a jolt of temporary relief. The only salvation left for men (white men especially) is to aid in the total destruction of this decaying world. You must embrace the decay. When you see a beautiful white nordic women throwing her genes down the toilet by mixing with a nigger you must not feel jealousy or envy you must smile and take sweet solace in knowing she has killed herself off genetically thus damning her offspring into a chaotic life with no direction or meaning. The future is bright even if we revel in the darkest of days.

Attached: I no longer feel.jpg (645x773, 69K)

I'm not getting intimacy but still a quite reasonable bloac, not bitter and angry as you say. even though I hate seeing all these fags fucking all these sluts and shit, it doesn't ruin my personality all that much

Fuck, this is the first time in a while that I've been shook by a green-text story

Attached: 1523436198386.jpg (600x703, 24K)

Trust me, we all know about women. But unlike Jow Forums we actually have a solution.

This. Disregard women and become an Ubermensch. Women may or may not come as a side effect, but you have more important things to worry about.

Attached: reality.png (656x656, 22K)

are you reporting in to sgt Jow Forums or unknowingly preaching to the choir incel?

>incel who sucks at life '''''''''drops redpills''''''''' to justify his loneliness and shit personality
lol you deserved to be bullied

Cant yall just go KSG yourselves.

You arent going to change any minds here, you are only making us hate you more, and that hate is going to drive us to flay millions of you one day.

user please. Jow Forums needs help. We can raise them up.

Right. Companion robots. You know scientists can make things like human skin now. So try to visualize this: a warm feminine being who only answers to you.

this is the delusion I was talking about....wew sad.

Same. That was fucked up.

Bots before thots

Women rely more on a social concept of attraction, not an objective natural one. Change the environment around a person and their value system also changes. You dont need to be a good man, you just need to be the best man they can get.

I was thinking more along the lines of Fascism. Keep women from whoring around and provide discipline to men.

you mom gay

>prehistoric times

user we aren't living in prehistoric times ffs.

This. Location is what matters. An incel in America is a chad in South Korea.

Not that I relate to any of you faggots I bench 225 for sets of 15 and am 6'1

Go fuck yourself, Im not gonna bend over while my ancestors’ efforts are desecrated by apostates and sodomites, and millions of young white men share the same sentiment. We are not going to just fade away with a whimper, we are going to fight tooth and nail, to the last fucking man if we have to.

This board is just a pre game chat.

End yourselves you turbo autist robots you only end up hurting this board of peace

The difference is that in our revolution Virgin and Chad will fight as brothers.

Besides no man wants to raise/support kids with 6 or 7 different women anyway. I wouldn't fuck another mans wife if I knew she was married, doing that became too dangerous after guns were invented.

I like seeing people immigrate to the US and knowing their throwing their lineage into a cesspool that will totally destroy their values within 2 generations.

Kinda comfy.

Well, maybe you might agree now that
women's right to divorce, abortion, education, work... should be taken away. More jobs and more pay for men will be one of the many positive outcomes.

Evolution would have weeded out weak men like you a long time, but unfortunately rape's most unfortunate consequence means your shit tier genes stay in the gene pool.

Think about it: Even Mother Nature hates you. No female willingly wants anything to do with you.

We are living in a society....

Why are you ever surprised that Brazilians are fucking animals?

It's like anything that involves Brazilians ends in the most horrific human tragedy possible. I write a lot of mean comments here about coloured people but it's mostly in jest... except when it comes to Brazilians who need to have a 12 gauge pushed into the back of their head and squeeze the trigger.

Oooopaaa

>fundamental personality
Nigger, you're only what you picked up growing up. You didn't decide that.

Not as bad as you cunts. Why don't you go tell mommy to put a shrimp on the barbie and shut the fuck up.

Have you been to that board at all? 99% are lost causes stuck with a poor me outlook because no one wants to fuck them. Other than the real unfortunate fuckers like eggman who got the short genetic straw, have no excuse. I think he even had or has a gf. The ones that will ever change will have to do it themselves and need to hit the bottom first

NatSoc posters get your feels ameribro.

Attached: 1497455549712.jpg (655x518, 96K)

Check out any incel forum and you'll see these people embody crabs in a bucket.
These are the men who get mad at women, when they themselves lack any kind of desire for self improvement or ambition. Their negativity reinforces their beliefs and self doubt. When confronted with an opposing view they lash out.
I used to feel bad for them, but at this point I just wish they'd kill themselves.

>The classic 80/20 rule. Goes back to my first point. When tested, women believe the majority of men to be "below average" attractiveness.
Occult knowledge I'm not authorized to devolve but who gives a fuck; nothing is permanent.
Can you not see that your redpills are really excuses for yourself to prove there is no hope and you are just plain fucked. People move in and out of the top and bottom shit you talk about. It's really not true anyway to begin with. Sounds like a theory somebody smoke marijuana and came up with. Alpha male as a theory in mammals was disproved by the original theorist but you see how popular that is. They were the parents of the group. Start questioning everything and for your own amusement, take the opposing stance just to stay flexible. Welcome to my board asshole.

Attached: 59b57344dda4c8b6718b4569.jpg (790x444, 93K)

>is a degenerate weak willed "man"
>is surprised when women don't behave as you'd like
Grow a fucking spine mate, western women are shit because western men have been demoralised to the point of not even fucking trying to be a decent human being. Grow up.

>Tfw bang girls that are definitely in the top 80%
Feels good to be a Chad

But premarital sex is degenerate user

kill yourself mike

The more and more you try not to Laugh Now, the harder it is to take Mr Redpill seriously

Being a whiny bitch inceler, whatever you want to call it fucking reeks. Women can smell it a mile away.

The more and more you try not to Hate The Jews, the harder it is to love diversity

Lmao youre a fucking weakling faggot i bench 275 and im 5'6 you fucking lanklet

hey muscle boy ;)

ew stfu weirdo, he's mine

welcome to pol

jooz, nazi stuff, satan, and also jooz

Youre women and men
>men and women
Living together in a place and time in a world, the same world starting as babies insert psychology of trust or paranoia and many bad habits from a purely biological standpoint you are the only one who can do something to make good time along the way in your meek resistance and find a girl to rub skin with. If you fat find an equally fat girl or get on a god damn treadmill. JUST FUCKKING DOOOO IT

>virgen

I have a double chin right now and zero girls look twice at me, basic occasional black girls but I just think they're curious If I find them good enough. Now if I drink water and eat crackers for a month. All the bitches are smiling at me everywhere I go. And I'm only 5'5 but I don't give a fuck. I like cheesecake. Welcome to pol bitch.

>
>This. Location is what matters. An incel in America is a chad in South Korea.

Hahahaha no. Girls everywhere want chad.

Wot m8 iwould choke you to death if yoyouy werent already dying from aids sodomite

welp this post was super depressing
fuck you dude

>yoyouy
Did you have an aneurysm?

Na im a faggot phone poster. Also having a stroke currently

lmao nigger if you can't make it to be top 80% (unless you are just really ugly) in America, just fucking end it. Everyone's a fat ugly turd here. Hardly ever see any human sized people. Fucking anyone over 25 is a planet. Guess what delusional fat fucks, being 200lbs or over you need to be 6'4+ or play a sport. Seriously, anything over 15% bodyfat is horrible for you. Look at old vids from the 50s, everyone is normal size with 30-40 yo men having bodies better than most teenagers today, fucking crazy. Keep buying food that makes you look and feel like shit.

Keep lying to yourself, its a good coping mechanism, but women are a fundamental criteria for a fulfilled existence.

This is coming from a guy whos been "indifferent" for many years now, and yet hasent been happy.

"You just REALLY need to let women go."

Yeah, how about you go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1524619509955.png (600x610, 484K)

>its another pathetic Jow Forumsuck trying to justify being a waste of fucking space thread
>is such a fucking idiot he considers “women are whores” to be the heighth of enlightenment
Kill yourselves or keep to your shitty board.

Attached: 42C4E4A0-2ED4-422A-8F9F-E80EB28A605C.jpg (563x503, 29K)

stfu u small dicc steroid freaK!

Anyone can be a declinist and black pilled, causing change and being optimistic is harder.

How be you bathe, groom, and go meet a human for once instead of shitting on our chest?

>wanting 3D women
You're such a fucking faggot Jow Forums. I heard the robot squealed like a bitch and asked the cop not to hurt him when he got arrested too.

Attached: she's a real woman she doesn't love you.jpg (1100x1192, 266K)

Why are self improvement and ambition necessary in getting a woman? I don't expect that from them at all.

Lmao at your life dude.

Ill kill you and shove my dicklet in your eyesocket you fucking dickloving walking aids carrier. All faggots must hang

The truth that Jow Forums doesn't want to admit. They want you and yours to live a life of vain conflict so they can say "we tried".

By the time you started to act, it was already about a hundred years too late. Might as well just enjoy it while it lasts.

Are you saying I can choose to be gay? I thought you had to catch it at birth.

Because as an individual they are key to growth and garnering good standing in life. Those in good standing will acquire what they desire and women come with the usual mundane comforts. Finding a decent mate is another matter entirely- but you’re clearly just a fucking idiot that’d rather externalize all your problems instead of having an ounce of personal integrity. Just because you lack ideals and do not look for them in others doesn’t mean that they are useless.

A women does not to exercise or visit the gym for a desired body. She just needs to not eat complete shit in her diet.

fuckin newfag. literally the most basic bitch "blackpill"