Why is there a man drought Jow Forums?

Why is there a man drought Jow Forums?

abc.net.au/news/2018-04-24/the-truth-about-being-single-after-30/9686840

Attached: Capture.png (732x794, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUH34iqK7cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The question should be: why don't women seem to have the capacity for love?

Because faggot video game playing loser are not becoming real men and instead living in a fantasy world. There is drought of "good" men for sure

costs vs benifits

women have unrealistic expectations
betas drop out because they see that alphas get sex for free instead of being providers
both sexes are fat and deranged now

It's all actually very funny, bunch of fucking retards apart from the alphas and the few hot women who capitalize on their appearance when they're young

The real world sucks senpai, why bother?

because i dont want their old eggs

>get turned down constantly in my 20's
>learn to not need women
>women hit the wall and realize how bleak life looks without a partner
>I no longer need them
>mfw

Attached: 1450226385959.gif (340x340, 18K)

Well they don't run people down when they can't find love... so there's that at least.
Leftover women aren't bad at all.

>Because faggot video game playing loser are not becoming real men
Hows that old saying go? The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Women are not worth the trouble.

MGTOW is winning. Ten years ago a 30 year old whore could find a beta male to settle down with. Now? Everyone saves their date money for sex dolls instead. Soon there will be artificial wombs and women will be finished, once and for all. BENE TLEILAXU UNITE. EMULATE THE PROPHET, REJECT ROASTIES.

>betas drop out because they see that alphas get sex for free instead of being providers
New fad is renting a van of peace and ploughing a few women (with it)

Listen here you pussy ass nigga, you keep listening to chicks’ feelings and remain a beta orbiter. I’ll stay over here and keep playing my games. Stay cucked lad.

>tfw 21
I will soon know this feel.

Attached: Smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

they can only love their offspring

Because every parasite knows that you should not suck the host dry.
Strong independent women can't even be proper parasites.

>those arms
Yeah it's totally men's fault

>leftover women

Attached: 8ruworu23.jpg (777x639, 50K)

I just don't care anymore. It's all so tiresome. If I meet someone cool and we click and she wants to commit, sure, but I'm sure as shit not seeking it out or puting any effort into that anymore. I'm just tired of the charades.

There is only a lack of chads, there's plenty of betas that women don't want to settle with.

The stretch from 21-30 is the worst if you're not Chad. You get cucked by 30 year olds and Chads and all you can really do is just lift and drink

>Because faggot video game playing loser are not becoming real men and instead living in a fantasy world. There is drought of "good" men for sure
I and every dude I know are god dudes, women just want to fuck around and never want to settle because they think the grass is always greener somewhere else. Plus I do not have a desire for heavily used goods.

becouse 30 years old man go after 20 year old woman, and 40 year old man and 50 year old man etc, therefore, none wnts a roastie, you should get engage to a man early your age before you old up and men prefer younger womens

Oh stfu, men arent trying with women because the fat entitled cows with rainbow hair look like trailer trash and the normal looking bitches are all taken. 100% of men would completely change their life for a woman they actually want. Plus its never been easier to get laid, why give that up for a relationship? You can go online and find women to sleep with anytime you want but you expect men to settle with one woman?

>implying there's any left to squeeze out

you just made this thread 6 hours ago. sage

I was really nice to my ex girlfriend and eventually all she did was complain about everything I did. I treat my current girlfriend significantly worse but still pretty decent and she's obsessed with me. I also have more fun with her because I try not to care too much about her feelings. It ain't easy having a girlfriend.

>only 21
Your still young goyim you may meet a chick and be divorced by 24

>get rejected for promotion because white male
>get rejected for dating because not earning six figures
>Why is there a man drought?

Can confirm. This time will try your soul and if it doesn't crush you, you will come out stronger than any roastie.

why are you making threads where you already know what the responses will be? are you just sliding or are you so desperate for (you)s that you cant help yourself?

Attached: 1524472664559.jpg (1575x1908, 226K)

>Women are more economically independent than ever before and yet the quality of male partners hadn't necessarily improved.

Protip: Men are not attracted to your economic independence. Dumb bitches.

>"We're seeing more professional women who sort of basically have impressive lifestyle resumes and we're not really seeing men matching that."

The amount of narcissism these women display is mind-boggling.

Because no one wants some other dude's used goods.
If she was a good woman then she would be in a relationship for longer than 5 years.
If someone tried to sell me a couch with 5 years worth of ass sweat baked into the cushions at brand-new prices I'd tell them to fuck off in a heartbeat.

>women have unrealistic expectations
Absolutely this. I'm in my 30's, and successful by all the usual metrics. I'm also single because the only women left anywhere near my age are fat, have a bunch of kids, or both.

Attached: 1522328877125.jpg (500x473, 71K)

It boggles the mind how willfully dumb women are. I was able to figure out by the time that I was fucking 14 years old that dating is asymmetrical and that young women have the most opportunities with men of any age, whereas older women simply get passed up in favor of the younger models. You'd think most girls would recognize this fact at an early age, and thus figure out that they should use their prime years to lock down a man while they can. But instead they think that they'll be treated like princesses they way they were in their teens and early 20s forever. Then they reach their 30s and suddenly realize it too late. Or they don't even realize the reality of the situation at all.

incels arent evne really betas, they're their own category of patheticness

22 here, already accepted this as my fate

Attached: 200%Woke.png (485x416, 268K)

Why can't it be both? Too many faggot goyboys and too many roastie blacked whores?

Quick funny anecdote time (nobody will read this but whatever):
>driving grandma home from a doctor's appointment, on freeway going ~65mph
>there's a car pulled over on the right-hand shoulder, and a woman changing the tire (or at least it looked like a woman)
>my grandmother acted like she just saw an interracial gangbang bukkake in public
>I casually say something about how women my age nowadays openly say they aint need no man and they can do shit on their own so good for her and fuck 'em
>my grandmother can just not comprehend how men and women are just kind of "ignoring" eachother nowadays
>mfw

Attached: 1511199228552.png (500x494, 190K)

We live in a society where the only choices left are falling into sedentary self-waste or suicidal anti-social violence and destruction. If people had opportunities that provided a chance at home ownership and raising a family that was at all within the realm of possibility we wouldn't be having these problems.

Kind of hard to be motivated at life when you look at the way the game is structured. You will only need to work for infinity years at a gulag tier minimum wage job while your skills you trained for are wasted and ignored to hope to achieve a base level of success.

I just came.

UGGGGGG

>single women with high standards can't even catch a 30-something virgin single man
Single women are even more pathetic than permavirgins.

>Be a roastie
>Party it up far beyond past normal partying years
>drop out of college and work in a call center
>ride cock until you are 24
>reject the nerds who liked you
>"durrr y am i 35 and childless sad womyn..... fuck nice guys though"
I am not even MGTOW, I have a gf and friends but even I get that women are becoming sluttier for no reason besides hedonistic pleasure.

Attached: women cant find good men.png (1440x2298, 1.62M)

they do, just not for sad sacks like yourself

It's funny to me that women and specifically lefties think there is a zero sum game when it comes to the wealth of the elite and redistributing it but when it comes to the amount of jobs available to the middle class there is just an infinite supply. It's completely ass backwards. Women entering the work force en masse has been the most devastating thing to traditional marriage, among all the other things.

True. While you're still in college, things aren't so bad because there are plenty of opportunities and everyone is on a somewhat "even playing field" because everyone is just a poorfag student working some shitty retail part-time job. After college shit gets real and it starts to be all about your money and job, and unless you're the exception you're fucked in this age bracket because you're working some shitty job and won't be able to get enough experience to move up to a decent position just yet.

Ahh yes, exactly what every dude who's ever been cucked by his wife/gf thinks.
>"I'm different, she loves me for me!"

>women are hypergamous
>women have unrealistic expectations of a partner that's the top 10% in looks, height, penis size, fitness, personality, success/wealth, you name it
>women start entering the workforce, becoming 30%+ of professional fields and 60% of university enrollment which bodes even worse for the future
>there are even less man than ever before who can break into that threshold of eligibility
>women's hypergamy doesn't relent, not one bit
>the men who meet these unrealistic standards have their pick of the litter
>every single woman will run out the clock waiting for her turn until ALL her options dry up
>not even the beta provider wants her anymore because his lonely teens and 20s destroyed his soul and any drive to get with a woman, much less one who will expect him to make sacrifices in the few escapes he's had over the years to prevent him from just straight-up killing himself
Women can argue against it all they want but nothing will change salient fact, it's just math, very basic math that never added up and certainly doesn't now. This is the millionth article about the man drought/love gap/whatever you want to call it, it's a thing, it's happening whether you like it or not and at an alarming rate.

Attached: 1517675677951.png (987x523, 664K)

Attached: 1522460634524.gif (354x276, 197K)

>Women Have no Feelings
youtube.com/watch?v=kUH34iqK7cI

Attached: huge_avatar.png (300x300, 137K)

>taking care of Grandma
you are a good man user. It sucks that our society is so fucked up as referenced by your anecdote but you are obviously resisting degeneracy and honoring your familial obligations. God bless you

>400 shekels

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

That's funny, my cousin had a kid through the artificial whatever macation process. They can go right ahead, the media is driving women to be single mothers. I love how they leave the biggest piece of bullshit til the end. The resume excuse, most women who are looking for men to be the economic powerhouse are basically looking for early retirement. Nevermind the fact that these women aren't pretty enough to be "trading up"

>grandma keeps asking/telling me "you should get a gf"/"why dont you get a gf"
>I constantly keep having to remind her that no matter how handsome she thinks her grandson is, no sane woman wants to date a 25 year old college dropout with no job who lives with his mom & grandma
Women really are clueless to how things work in the real world; whether it's 89 y/o little old ladies or 25 year old thots who think guys are cummies-&-money dispensers.

Attached: 1503504183497.jpg (775x837, 69K)

> no girls like me therefore no girls like anyone else

I believe it was Aurini who mentioned this in one of his videos. Back in the day, the workforce was in place to make beta males look like chads. The betas would get yelled at their bosses and have a hard time fitting in, but this didn't matter in the dating world because women never saw any of this behavior.

This is why they won't legalize prostitution. Older women already have a hard time. The competition brought about by prostitution would make it much worse.

Attached: Legalize Prostitution (2).jpg (640x400, 33K)

Men don't care about a woman's career. Women tend to care a lot about a man's career.

Women are repeatedly told they need to use all their time and energy running the rat race, and many who follow this advice end up incredibly unhappy.

your grandma believes in you bro
believe in yourself
you got this. no excuses. everyone has the same number of hours in the day.

>It hasn't happened to me yet, therefore anyone who it has happened to is just a bitter virgin
Are you a roastie user?
It's okay, you can admit it, we're all anonymous here.

Confirmed
Good job
Single
Solid body looks
More opportunity

Lads, hang in there, focus on your career and personality and look after your body and mind and unless you die you'll be surprised when you r demand grows

Have seen too many women use the courts to rape too many men. It's really that simple.

Second post best post, but I'd also say a woman who is 30 years old and not married is the female equivalent of a vidya-playing loser male

Onions.

Checked for truth.

>Men don't care about a woman's career. Women tend to care a lot about a man's career.
I tried explaining this to two of my friends. One of them got it, the other one was a virg who had no experience with women. It hurts that I'm almost forcing the redpill down his throat but he really wont learn until he gets fucked over by a woman. The "women dont have much to offer besides their pusi" pill is a hard one to swallow for some people.

You're not wrong

Honestly thats why fucking/dating women in their 30s and 40s is the best. They are extremely happy to have someone. I dated an older woman in college and it was the best relationship i ever had. She bought me a motorcycle for my birthday and we would go gokarting and shit.

>
This post reeks of reddit

> i got cheated on therefore every woman cheats on ever man

Literally this

Every woman thinks they can be Amal Clooney

faggot on a stick

It's been terrible in multiple ways. Women in the workforce has
1) discouraged women from becoming mothers
2) created an unequal data scenario (women inherently want men of higher status, but this isn't achievable if they also want to make as much money as men).
3) completely destroyed the actual value of labor, because of women flooding the market and oversaturating it. There's a reason a single income used to be able to support an entire family comfortably, and now a dual income household can barely make ends meet. People were led to believe that twice the breadwinners would mean living twice as good, but this couldn't have been further from the case.

And point #2 really can't be overstated. Women achieving status independent of men via being in the workforce has been DISASTROUS. It used to be that a low-income man would still be able to find a woman. But not anymore. If women are working, you need to make more than they do. So that means the men making equivalent of the women are basically screwed. And it also means the high-income women screw themselves too, because they end up rejecting every man as not good enough.

>She bought me a motorcycle for my birthda
What kind? Was it new or used? Have you already been riding when you bought it? Gimme the details user

Because they have greed for "Perfect Men" on par with Jews and Shekels.
Which is also another thing the Jews are responsible for.

Attached: WomenRateMen.jpg (503x644, 38K)

BASED Grandson

You can literally trace the breakdown of society by the way the West treated their grandparents

>Muh old people's home

I fucking hate sniff posting autists so much.

wahh i'm 30, look 45, and have a terrible fucking body despite having no kids, why won't anyone loveeee meeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 9687498-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 30K)

Sad sacks? Top kek, I'll just stick to 2D, and listen to my waifu's loving voice, spoiler: its cute.

I dont know my grandma is kind of a naggy bitch but she does say some things that would make even Jow Forumsacks say "she kinda cute"

Attached: he kinda cute tho.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Is this made by carl and company? It has the distict look of left over orphan meat.

Yep, on the inverse of that though, find a girl that loves you while you're broke as shit because you'll at least know she isn't in it for the money by the time comes around that you'll actually be making some

>Men say they want smart, successful women.
When has any man ever fucking said that?

Here's what men want
>young
>pretty
>fertile
>nice tits/ass
>not a cunt
>not fat
>no children
>never been married
>not in massive amounts of debt

And most men will negotiate on most of those. Honestly, men's standards are pretty damn low. Women should feel embarrassed at how shitty they are.

Attached: cunt_pasts_matter.png (1200x4168, 244K)

lmao

Attached: 20180424_202554.jpg (697x1291, 371K)

>t. leftover roastie

Bingo. There's no stronger love than a mother's love for her children.

reddit is that way

Hate to break it to you friend, but the vast majority of men will not choose sex dolls and artificial wombs over women. Even if it is good for them or the logical choice, or whatever else you can think to justify it with. It's not an argument, its just a fact.

The reason any man's done that is because his life sucked already. Most men would choose a wife, kids, and a decent life over video games, if it were an option. The truth is that women are the problems in relationships. Jews set them against men decades ago. Now we live in the most anti-male societies that have ever existed. Everyone, male and female, is raised in it and influenced by it. Every woman is now shit and doesn't even realize it. Until they start fulfilling their natural role of being a loyal, supportive sidekick and not a disloyal, disrespectful, combative, competitor, things will not get better. Unfortunately, Islam might be what ends up restoring that natural order.

This just accelerates white genocide. It would be a better idea to go the nigger route and start impregnating women and abandoning them. At least then you're making more whites and men of other races would likely avoid them because of the white kid(s).

Pretty much comes down to this

Accepted women not interested in me by 22. Realised women won't be interested in me until 33-35.
Worked ass off and traveled world.
Retire early in mid 30's. SuperChad. Feelsgreat.png
Now mid 30's and don't have much of an interest in women. Peace and calm is underrated.
WorkSetsYouFree.png
Realise women are all skanks, roasties, non femme gold diggers that want to spend my money, want my attention, want my seed, want to waste my valuable time.
Why????

Attached: pepe.jpg (800x522, 47K)

White women are bottom of the barrel garbage my life has improved significantly after exclusively dating Asians, current gf is Vietnamese.

based + checked

Attached: 1523825985087.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

How is that the best? Wow, you have some used-up skank with shriveled ovaries as your slam-piece. That doesn't interest me, just like fucking random sluts doesn't interest me. My goal is to get married and have a family. Some used up whore in her mid-30s is a non-starter in this regard.

A culture that claims love is taking 150 cocks before you settle down unfortunately isn’t going to convey the real meaning of love very well. F to the roasties

Grandparents are pretty based in life insights
Look after them, take what is based leave what is sour nagging

You'll miss em when they're gone

>Old women are brutal to young women btw and say what we'd be called misogynyst if we said it

>I don't believe people can be cheated on so I'll whiteknight on the internet
This is like coming into a nigger hate thread and screaming about how that one black guy you know isn't a piece of shit.

>Marry the state
>Fuck men over in marriages
>Offspring see the detrimental effect of no fault divorce

It is now that they are seeing the damned effects of their bullshit. They aren't seeing the cause, but they now know there is a problem.

Women don't want husbands. A tattoo is more of a permanent option. Husbands are outdated on a planet teeming with 7.5 Billion eaters and breeders. The ride on the cock carousel never ends

Attached: im finally ready.jpg (498x471, 70K)