Alex "Chad" Jones ripping robots apart

He totally is /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=K1HHfftaFUY

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcHA59Dy1qs
youtu.be/v6DqCUQ0SzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wake me up when he stops shiling for multicult and Jews, it's getting tiresome

Attached: The-pitfalls-of-Judicial-Activism-and-what-to-do-about-It-640x320.jpg (640x320, 36K)

>says the guy with two Jewish wives
>second of which is a call girl
>$400 for a happy ending

how would he knows the frogs are gay unless he got gay with a frog

Attached: bigfootgenom.jpg (296x300, 42K)

He also loves period

Attached: f71.jpg (780x467, 52K)

>HEY, WHY DON'T YOU WIMPS
>IF YOU GOT TO
>AND I'M NOT FOR PROSTITUTION
>DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO GO OUT AND MAND UP AND GET A WOMAN!

Alex Jones is gay.

Now we know what he used the donations for

Attached: nR3CxWa.png (1664x1162, 159K)

HEY FRANK!
YOU COULD HAVE HELPED FRANK!
NOW INFOWARS HAS ALL THE LAWSUITS AND I BLEW IT ON HOOKERS AND PENIS PILLS!

FREE SPEECH NEEDS YOUR HELP FRANK!

We need to hurry up and donate more money to his "fornication account" or else he will kill somebody

Attached: 1487677115532.png (1050x756, 29K)

its been way to long without fresh spurdo and gondola content

His first wife took $5M of his net worth, which we might assume to have been half of it. Now, that's not actually a whole lot even if it sounds like it for somebody in the US at his age in decent financial shape.

But it does lend counterpoint. Good for him imo if he's on multiple wives, lives a fun life, makes babies, and gets away with it while also trying to pitch in to do something good for the world. Trump about fits in to the same category (or so I hope.)

Dog Bless Ameriga.

Who needs money when you got an 80+ years supply of Super Male Virility?

Dog Bless

Attached: 1434238896817.png (592x554, 77K)

IT COMES FROM THE
DEEP
EARTH
CRYSTALS
THE MOST PURITY FORM OTHER ONES AREN'T AS PURE, THEY LOOK LIKE THAT BLACK CRUDDY STUFF, OURS TURNS IN TO A VAPOR FROM OUR CRYSTALS SO WE HAVE TO INJECT A PALM OIL IN UH-UH-UH CLASSIFIED PROCESS THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS AND NOBODY ELSE CAN FIND OUR DEEP EARTH CRYSTAL SOURCES.

YOU SEE WE GET OUR DEEP SOURCES FROM OIL COMPANIES. AND THAT'S HOW YOU NOW ITS PURE.

>PUREST CRYSTALS
Now where have I heard that before...

Attached: spurdo_62.jpg (1616x1696, 126K)

It'd be funny if he was getting them from his family and this is his way of telling to fuck off for gibs. I have no idea what's up, really.

That's right, obvious Crash Bandicoot reference

youtube.com/watch?v=vcHA59Dy1qs

I just realized 20 years later that Cortex actually have Jew-locks

Glad I grew up when cartoons were still drawn by hand and computer games were still made of text and pixels.

Attached: tumblr_osn3jjEq9J1qdjpm4o1_500.gif (470x357, 552K)

I didn't realize I linked some HD remake. Is nothing sacred anymore?

No wonder Mr Jones had a breakdown about Trumps purity

It's probably all that fluoride.

But he got a lifetime supply of antidote

He really should be plying the filters instead. Better to cut it down before it gets in the body than have to take it out afterward.

I didn't buy my setup from him, but I'm very happy with it even if the specs mainly amount to wanting to worry about more obvious problems in my life, such as drinking too much.

Don't. With the exception of Hitler, most great men have been alcoholics. Heck, Mr. Jones is even drunk when broadcasting

I don't usually watch him in order to correlate the sounds with the movements (e.g. I didn't know that was his chair knocking back at that one tone), but he does seem to be exhibiting the signs of reticent chronic alcohol abuse imo.

Alcohol is a terrible addiction over the long haul. No amount of liver, shitter, and DNA cleanses is going to save you from the effects of bodily abuse. Always start with the root issue and not the symptoms; this is also why he won't name the Jew but rather do what he can to rally the troops in based on the surface issues.

Jones is a man who hates himself. He knows he should be doing new research and more boldly talk about issues. Instead he has found it more comfortable and lucrative to stick to his familiar program and peddle his AIDS-potions. Drinking helps him ignore his responsibilities and gives him an excuse for not fulfulling them

Real talk, Frank's a fuckin dick

I agree very, very much. On the other hand, I'm not that much younger than he is, and I understand how things change as you get older and wind up wanting to transfer to a larger effort, whether that's your corporation or your children or just getting to a point where you can have fun driving cars or whatever else you really like to do after you put your effort in.

Just the other day he announced on air that he relies on his crew to feed him what he needs to know. This is the transition point when a person loses touch with being able to explain it in detail to newcomers. This is what happens in any lasting venture. But apparently he's been tapped by the forces that be as an outlet for their shenanigans. It doesn't bother me at all.

Only a little bit. Frank makes his way around the airwaves. Nothing wrong with poking a Texan up the ass once in a while. Texans are pretty bro.

>armenian
>islamic sounding name
this video did not make alex sound smart

youtu.be/v6DqCUQ0SzM

Attached: addtext_com_MTkxNTI1MTM0ODE.jpg (531x768, 79K)

Didn't you hear his intro? He loves, loves, LOVES, women. He doesn't even hang out with guys, just women. He just likes women. Period.

No body who is gay would say that.

lol

Its funny how he backtracked bashing incels when he realized thats his entire audience.

Nah, the funny part was when he said "in-vol-cel" at first because that demonstrates the state of his misunderstanding of terms, which happens at that age, followed by a /ragequit on how he likes fucking his high-horsepower women.