Why is it that the average right winger has more non white friends as opposed to the average left winger who's friend...

Why is it that the average right winger has more non white friends as opposed to the average left winger who's friend are all whites?

Attached: 1523928811056.jpg (720x710, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ntZeLczy0EI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to switch flags

Meme and comment are not related, Op.
Thanks

>Not being a right winger with all black friends

Look at what else all of those cities have in common

Attached: 3D756C84-83D4-4ACD-832B-821936759E6F.jpg (640x624, 109K)

Swap out DC with Baltimore and it would be more accurate. DC has cleaned up quite a bit.

I'm not really right wing but I'm anti-leftist
being a social outcast got me kind of a rainbow of friends, and they're all from fucking Jow Forums lol. even my fiancé, whom is brown (native injun). all the libs I used to know basically only have whitey friends or some token coloreds who are just as deluded.

Good leaf, good. But the third rank isnt true, not per capita anyway. And per capita is always our friend.

St Louis doesn't have gun control.

Lefty whites are the number one source of discrimination against other whites. They're like the kapos, and you wonder where (((they))) learned how to get people to ghettoize themselve.

>Why is it that the average right winger has more non white friends as opposed to the average left winger who's friend are all whites?
Nigger exposure

You have to be in an exclusively white state like that pocahontas bitch in congress to think some of the things they do. if you meet niggers, you know niggers. if you know niggers, you know how a nigger acts. Not good.

All the left talks about is how the blacks have been disenfranchised or some bullshit about not having the same opportunities. Yet, OVER AND OVER again we see that despite the state trying to remedy the situation, we still see blacks are still committing a majority of the crimes and participating in a majority of the killings. Maybe blacks are truly an inferior and violent race.

Meme was unrelated but that's a good point

>Why is it that the average right winger has more non white friends as opposed to the average left winger who's friend are all whites?
I have never noticed this bit of anecdotal evidence, but it sounds like it is leading to some retarded baby boomer tier "liberals are the real racists" sort of argument.

How the he'll did you meet people on Jow Forums?

Friends are a crutch.

Xîao fōng chandeskeraj bîu pô naani jumbinaste.

Attached: 1523502052091.png (953x767, 293K)

Left wingers like the idea of nonwhites. Much like the like the idea of communism or *SCIENCE!!!1!* but don't do well with the actual practice of it.

Right wingers generally deal with them in real life, and get along well with the good ones while avoiding the bad ones.

I know 4 guys and 2 girls that are /b/tards and Jow Forumslacks. Most was through IRL shitposting speech and accidental view of this website while they were browsing on their laptop/mobile. We are also all in college.

That statistic is not true, but I'd love to see a source anyways.

The word is WHOSE, Daniel Webster.

Classic case of projection. Left always sees racism in others because they're racists to the core. They love to point fingers and talk about "dog whistles." Newsflash: Only dogs hear dog whistles.

>I-it's not true! I refuse to accept it, so it's not true!

Attached: Murder rate electoral college map.gif (905x723, 495K)

>I never make typos because I'm perfect. I just wish my dick wasn't so tiny.

Because lefties live in isolated bubbles

It's like you want to die

Yous basically putting up a big sign saying "come kill me I want to die"

Where do you live?

Attached: 1518076201395.jpg (1031x1061, 685K)

Here face to face now where do you live?

Attached: 1513917703519.jpg (1920x2560, 1.22M)

Because the word "friend" has been relegated to a click of the mouse instead of a true bond of mind and spirit. You are my friend because you gave me an ear to vent to. See how that works?

Who's the faggot nigger subhuman in the picture?

It's me homie you wanna go? Post me yous address or keep talkin shit and punchin on that phone

your mother's ass

Attached: Goodbye.gif (500x281, 816K)

I'll post mine we can meet face to face here's my flag I live in this country

>"Anons on Jow Forums are my friends!"

Attached: 21EC250E-CC98-4DE6-9422-E3F140F3A01D.jpg (300x200, 18K)

Pull up, nigger

now do one seprating it by blacks vs everyone else.

What about the mexicans they are just as bad

Shut up im talkin to someone who i can actually meet yous live in another nation

Attached: 1524035307882m.jpg (930x1024, 139K)

What's your address, brave hoodbooger?

Sorry, tiny-dick shitskin, but I don't speak Ebonics.

Tell you what. You post YOUR address and I'll give your retarded monkey ghetto trailer a special gift.

Post it, AIDS-chimp.

>Not putting the cover back on the shaving cream

This is why no one likes your kind.

Fo sure here it is and remember who I am
9210 VAN NEYS BLVD UNIT 4 PANORAMA CITY .CA 91401 1487

Attached: 1524033601948m.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

You don't fuck with the crips! Former marines too

Attached: 1524040654970m.jpg (467x1024, 90K)

>Progresso

This shit is worse than the shaving cream.

Come at me son
youtu.be/ntZeLczy0EI

Attached: 864454508l.jpg (600x389, 68K)

Now show me some respect

Sick guns.

I'm conservative and have literally never had a nonwhite friend. Grew up in the PNW and there aren't many nonwhites up here

To subscribe to a fantasy, you must first part with reality.