Mexico's REAL history -- WOMENS

>it's Year 1 Reed (1519)

>you are a butthurt woman hating Montezuma, only you know why

>Aztecs have been farming neighbouring tribes for humans to enslave or sacrifice instead assimilating or destroying them for quite a while

>Atzec empire has a standing army of 200000 men

>80000 people have been sacrificed by ripping their beating hearts out over 4 days when that big ass pyramid was finished

>Maya have their own thing going in Yucatan

>Cortes arrives with 16 horses and nearly 500 men

>He sinks his own ships to ensure none is fleeing

>He finds another Spaniard amongst the Maya who is the sole survivor of 26 shipwrecked sailors who stranded in Central America 10 years ago

>The other 25 got eaten but the surviving man has learned Mayan while in captivity and is able to act as an translator

>some interactions and skirmishes with the Aztecs occur

>Cortes gets you as a present from Montezuma

>you are able to speak Aztec and Mayan and learn Spanish from the Spaniard speaking Mayan

>quickly become Cortes mistress and translator

>tell him how to prey on old myths and how to defeat Montezuma

>Aztecs afraid of horses because they think is some godly beast made out of man and animal

>Cortes is joined by tribes hating the Aztecs

>somehow he defeats the entire empire with "the help of god and you"

>50 years later over 95% of the native population of originally 30 million is dead - burned at the stake, fed to the dogs, chopped to pieces and so on

>500 years later you are loathed and frowned upon

tldr ~ one single butthurt woman is responsible for the utter destruction of native central American Culture and millions of deaths.

This bitch effectively turned mexico into elliot rodger. She still lives too especially in half white half mexican females.

Attached: mexican girl 1834s.jpg (679x750, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/cannibal/mamerica.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_gods
heretical.com/miscellx/race.html
youtu.be/1X8ZvJftIeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Great pic of Obama's mom. I see the family resemblance in her son.

Interesting read.
Any sources or books you can recommend onbthis topic?

Enjoy!
heretical.com/cannibal/mamerica.html
>I have been pursuing the fate of the victim’s body in order to establish the point that Aztec cannibalism was not a perfunctory tasting of ceremonial titbits. All edible parts were used in a manner strictly comparable to the consumption of the flesh of domestic animals. The Aztec priests can legitimately be described as ritual slaughterers in a state-sponsored system geared to the production and redistribution of substantial amounts of animal protein in the form of human flesh. Of course, the priests had other duties, but none had greater practical significance than their butchery.

since we are still around i dont mind it actually

aztec mithology claimed that they had survived 4 extintions, counting the spanish one it would be 5

Attached: quetzalcoatl.jpg (1024x541, 273K)

Did the Aztecs are extinct desu.

*Dude

let me refrace
amerindians*

They'll die off soon enough. I don't know if you've ever visited a reservation but it's pretty bad.

i am still here sempai

one drop rule

quetzalcoatl blood literally runs in my body

Quetzalcoatl was a white man though.

>tfw we can't get rid of the goblins inhabiting the south of the country in order to exploit the jungles and mountains
>those cunts will keep chimping out no matter what happens, and will keep pulling the country down because MUH TRADITIONAL HABITS

Attached: 1523680669529.png (1100x1315, 1.03M)

o reaaaalllyyy?

a feathered serpant cult from a millenia bc was a whitoid

the man you are talking about, the one that tried to reform the mesoamerican religion was born in the 10 century, and his legacy was destroyed by toltecs themselves and buried by the aztec conquest

literally a no one rescued by mormons

a depiction of that man

Attached: quetzalcoatl.jpg (800x739, 101K)

Don't be butthurt and accept the truth. You're a cargo cult.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_gods

no m8
mormons managed to trick me when i was young tho

until i actually studied the myths

She really does look like genetic throwback to some proto human ape creature.

White Gods built the pyramids and stone monuments around the world, created civilizations. Mongrel shitskins destroyed them and practiced cannibalism until we whites came back and re-civilized them. We are literally Gods compared to you.

heretical.com/miscellx/race.html

Attached: pyramids.jpg (960x830, 115K)

btw his true name was Ce Acatl Topiltzin
as a priest quetzalcoatl was the god he worked for

there is absolutely nothing wrong with sacred cannibalism

Have fun with your Kuru disease then.

Not trying to make you mad but see it from the White Man's perspective. Being Godlike carries a lot of responsibility, it's really a pretty big job having to manage an entire planet full of savage, cannibalistic mongrels using advanced technology and superior intellect gets to be really bothersome after awhile. It would be so much better if we could just exterminate the lot of you but noooooo.....

Is this ironic?

you know what to do Gonzales

Attached: 1493797508297.png (309x433, 39K)

we werent the ones that extingued
would the solutrean clovis hypothesis were true

and we survived in this contient, unlike viking settlers

5 times we may be so succesfull that we may outlast you

Sauce? I don't think the Spanish killed 30 million injuns, most of them were converted to the Catholic Faith and civilized, sure there were abuses by the Spanish but all in all it was a good thing to civilize those beasts

Attached: 1524599160899.jpg (480x640, 67K)

Whoa, that rhetoric sounds familiar.

they died of disease faggot

most died by pox and cortes army was mostly allied native tribes

yeah, please explain pic related. good fucking god who would fuck that beast? why would anyone destroy their genetic legacy (and integrity) by having kids with that?

then why are you lonely beta faggot.

she's julia pastrana otherwise known as OP's mom

Most Mexicans hate "La Malinche"

It is a syndrome

its not hate

in many ways aztecs had it comming

The aztecs weren't wiped out, they just got 56%'d and now they kill each other over drugs

Most of the Mexican and South American Indians survived. That's why there are literally more of them than whites. They number in the millions. Aztecs did not go extinct. North American Indians almost went extinct, but their numbers were never as big as the others Indians either.

they were wiped out tho, unfortunately sp*niards came here, and intermixed with the natives

>mixes with Portuguese and Spanish
>adopts Catholicism so no protection
>c wyt boi we pure injun nao

Lmao ok

Wiped out implies genocide and eventual extinction. Native Americans got wiped out, not the Aztecs (now mexibeaners)

Pro Tip: All the "whites" that you see here in Mexico are just Mestizos with less pronounced native genes.

Yeah, but only like 200,000 aztecs survived after it, which is a pretty big amount.

Perhaps.
But here's the thing, that is exactly what the kikes are doing to you.
Your race is as done as the neanderthal, so much for the wyte man's hubris.

Spanish interbreeding with the native population probably brought the natives' IQ up a few points. look at the Bantu tribes and Australian aboriginals IQ untouched by the first world: well below retardation levels.
I imagine that hyper intelligent aayys interbreeding with humans would be both incredibly disruptive and beneficial to the human species (as well as evoke disgust from many aaayys)

mixico is ruined by the faggots that live there.

The natives were pretty smart tho, they're called a civilization for some reason, but it could be possible that the ones that were smart died in the pox

>united states

Attached: amerimuttss.png (820x1020, 377K)

That pic is Australia

If they were smart they wouldn't have gotten BTFO by a handful of Europe's el goblinos.

part true. jews are a parasitic breed
Intellectual supremacy of jews is a myth, as is white "jealousy". It isn't because of intellect that they succeed. They succeed because they are deceptive, ruthless, and greedy.
Success through crime, corruption, deception, nepotism, treason, blackmail, and terrorism is wholly unimpressive, and actually quite despicable. Being anti-jew is hardly a product of jealousy, but a normal, natural, and commendable, human reaction to despicable jew behavior.
Judaism is a mental disorder containing strong elements of narcissism, sociopathy, and psychopathy mixed with a masochistic persecution pathology. It is the self-declared enemy of the rest of humanity, and must be stopped

they got BTFO by the disease, there was no way they could've survived that one

>Aztecs afraid of horses because they think is some godly beast made out of man and animal
they were all tripping balls so they couldnt tell it was a dude on an animal they thought it was some otherwordly spirit being

dumb frogposter

Over their centuries in Europe, the Jews would gravitate to the dominant power of the time to work their (((magic))). While resident, the benefit for the kingdom of having these skilled bankers and merchants for the most part outweighed their slow poisoning of the host society. Both the kingdom and its Jews grew rich.

As tends to happen throughtout history, eventually the Hegemon becomes decadent and corrupt, a rival emerges and before long usurps prominence in international affairs. Jews would see the writing on the wall and up stakes before their assets were seized by their venegeful, deperate former hosts.

Once in their new home, the Jews started the cycle again. It worked so well due to the physical differences being enough to hinder complete societal absorbtion, but not drastic enough to be seen as total aliens.

On a global scale, this key element no longer applies. The entire West has become the host of Jewish power, it's collapse would leave the Jews with nowhere to run. Israel would stand, but without American support it would resemble a modern Byzantium, doomed to fall to the crescent horde. Asia and the rest of the world, with no shared culture or heritage with the Jew, would certainly reject them after seeing how they exploit our people and seek to dilute our very race into mulatto consumer-drones.

Jews now face an unthinkable paradox, if they are to survive they will need to help their host people maintain and expand strength, at the very least more than they sap. The Virus must become a benevolent force to save itself.

Memeflag

Disease is a skill check and the natives failed to handle it

Is it sad that a part of me wants to believe that picture is real?

No it's not idiot.
Look on youtube " Americapox: the missing plague" it explains the subject pretty well

jews are trying to basically cover this all up. the sumerians had knowledge of the ancient megalythic civilizations of 10000BC and before, but the jews want people to think history started with them so they disregard almost everything prior to the turn of the ages (BC to AD) as primitive superstition

What's going on in this pic exactly?

Attached: 1514173271586.png (409x325, 164K)

Europe had its own share of plagues too, but they managed. It's really weird how Natives got BTFO by disease when they were spread so far apart.

Uma Delicia

bingo!

She's dead I think.

Attached: 4 (2).png (640x720, 253K)

cause they were isolated, read immunology and microbiology 101

They were weak and culled by Jesus after he destroyed their false gods.

>memeflag

Attached: 9D1508FF-9057-4CF1-9B18-78E41D901B8D.jpg (724x720, 106K)

check her pulse just to make sure

It's not about "muh supremacy" it's more of biological thing, brainlet, that vid sums it pretty good, basically, most plagues come from animals, and in Eurasia there were a lot of domesticable animals, while in the Americas there was almost no animals who were easy to tame
>I don't actually know what happened, therefore Jesus

>isolated

From what? With that logic africans should have been just as easily wiped out.

Is this bait? You know sorrounded by the Atlantic and Pacific oceans

>Julia Pastrana (1834 – 25 March 1860) was a performer and singer during the 19th century. Pastrana, an indigenous woman from Mexico, was born in 1834, somewhere in the state of Sinaloa.

Attached: Pastrana.jpg (800x1295, 292K)

Is it supposed to show the link between the butchery of humans in the centuries past and the modern present with regards to gang violence? I guess old habits really do die hard.

Attached: tc2.jpg (475x475, 39K)

>Americas there was almost no animals who were easy to tame
I thought that they killed on the animals that were easy to domesticate, because they were the easiest to kill, and wiped them out. Didn't horses originate in the New World? I know there are pre-European fossils. Also, you can domesticate buffalo.
>I don't actually know what happened, therefore Jesus
Except for the comment in this post, I was just trolling you, mexibro.

PS If I FedEx you some diseased blankets, would you give them to the migrant caravan at the border in Tijuana?

youtu.be/1X8ZvJftIeY
video on the alleged Aztec crystal skulls
spooky and fun
what was with their morbid obsession with death and human sacrifice?

Based lady-pede made Mexico great again

>Julia Pastrana
Well, shit. But it's not the little hussy that helped Cortez.

when you think about the span of time you spend more time dead than alive.

Time is a flat circle

There was no easy animals user, have you seen a buffalo? those bitches are big
>Didn't horses originate in the New World?
Hope that isn't bait aswell
>Except for the comment in this post, I was just trolling you, mexibro.
Oh, ok
PS If I FedEx you some diseased blankets, would you give them to the migrant caravan at the border in Tijuana?
Sure, why not

Cortez and crew coming into contact with the new world aztk empire has to be one of the most dramatic and surreal happenings of all time. The capital city was said to be more populous than any in europe. Architecturally, technologically in many ways the teks were not far off or even surpassed the old world. An interesting alternate history, if cortez had hated his own people enough, or had been enamored enough by the teks, he could easily have allied with them, built up armies and navies, and gone back to europa and take one or more countries for himself.

From Jewggle: Over time wild ancestors of the modern horse evolved for millions of years in north America. They then spread to other parts of the world by travelling southwards to south America by crossing land bridges that connected north America to Europe and Asia during the ice age.

it's actually a torus with a singularity around every consciousness. which means there's a different time-dimension for every waking consciousness you heard it here first on Jow Forums folks

>a bunch of naked dudes with feather hats and spears taking over Europe

>After Pastrana's death, her husband contacted Professor Sukolov of Moscow University, had his wife and son mummified, and displayed them in a glass cabinet. He later found another woman with similar features, married her and changed her name from Marie Bartel to Zenora Pastrana, becoming wealthy from her exhibition. Some sources claim that he was eventually committed to a Russian mental institution in 1884 where he died.
Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: 6c487d261e8dc78cfa42bdc8b11129c7.jpg (540x648, 122K)

(((People))) cry about the destruction of the Aztec empire by Europoors, but think of how it would have played out had the Aztecs discovered the Europe. Terrible, senor.

>Didn't horses originate in the New World?
It's said I believe that the tiny distant relative of the horse (looked more like a retarded deer) lived in the Americas in prehistoric times. That animal was likely extinct on the continent by the time humans arrived.

No boy, you in Carcosa.

Her autopsy photo

Huge titties

Attached: monkeytits.jpg (621x863, 46K)

Native subhumans deserved every second.

>that he was eventually committed to a Russian mental institution
how did that happened?

holy shit

her head looks like an NBA player's. she looks like MC ride with long hair

There was ancestors of the horses in the Americas, but at that time they were extinct

She looks like this dude I used to work with named Dante.

>but at that time they were extinct
They were extinct because they were eaten by people. Look it up.

they were small
if they had been domesticated it would had been like lamas

It's a thought experiment. They would have needed to be taught euro tech and lead by cortez or one of the other fagqistadors. It would have been possible for a man like him. Probably a lot less trouble than what he went though to take mxco since he already knew his own people, and the lay of the land.

LA goblina asqueroso!

They would fall over dead from the diseases that hardened the Europeans. Blankets wiped them out on their home turf, imagine how vulnerable they would be in a foreign land.

Attached: image.jpg (1268x673, 367K)

That obviously would have been a problem as it was for many european explorers and colonists. He could have chosen men who outlived the attrition of disease after close contact with eurofags or compensated with numbers perhaps.

woman are evil, we all know this. They always bring unhapiness to man, we only need them for their wet pussy, nothing more.

Attached: indian decline pop.jpg (1128x848, 68K)

She was hardly a woman though, wasn't she?

Attached: serveimage-39.jpg (600x526, 29K)