Has anyone been so JUST'd before?

Of course the 1D tic-tac-toe's will say this was exactly as keikaku.

Attached: DbOZEjsWsAAjPmG.jpg (887x744, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-tries-to-hold-melanias-hand-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Q predicted this

>still pushing the /sg/ faggot meme

Lmfao

Attached: sg_btfo.png (800x600, 512K)

Syrian government shoots down 71 missiles? With what? Their almost nonexistent air force that was obliterated by those same tomahawk missiles the year before. Yeah. Sure.

A few buildings is pretty cheap for delivery of missile tech for reverse engineering.

Fake news from a fag.

Hermes Trismegistus, my old friend! A very nice shoop,I must say.

Attached: f0062e822c3a52fa3e4bd0fa5df0d6df.jpg (500x333, 16K)

>76 missiles vs Bazreh

considering your military is niggers and trannies I guess the missiles just fell to ground

if the Russians dont already have that shit I'm disappointed in them.

>Of course the 1D tic-tac-toe's will say this was exactly as keikaku.
>implying these "intact" missiles aren't actually packed with decoy technology intended to mislead the slavshits that can't even invent anything

Reminder that slav "inventions" are shoddy copies of white inventions.

Attached: 1523538823243.jpg (282x1024, 42K)

well I'm sure the missile salesmen who sell to both sides are very happy

nigger

Slavs smell.

Attached: gdlrIgF_xDk.jpg (339x418, 40K)

Airplanes don't shoot down missles you tards. Anti air battery. Google it.

That edit of Deepwater Horizon never gets old.

Attached: 01bpday4.jpg (2048x1447, 187K)

Yeah, I'm sure the Russians have never seen one before.

>empty shed
Lmao I’ve never read a more blantant shitpost in my life

They shot off random missiles into the air after getting assblasted 2-0

Kek Russia alreasy has cruise missies which are as advance if not more than the Tomahawk

Not sure what they can learn from it especially if they are saying Syria old SAM systema shot down 70 out of 105.

>Start winning
>Use chem weps and teabag civilians
>United States spanks you for it
>Hand over their military assets to their rival

Assad must really want to die.

They'll just put it in a museum and laugh at it

If we're showing them our tomahawk tech it means we have way better shit than that we are waiting to use

They have Russian-made SAMs

Tomahawks are old as shit, the only reason they use them is to get rid of them,cheap compared supersonic+and have time to change course

>two missiles found two weeks later
So much damage control by incompetent Russians.

>we strict a building with 40 tonnes worth of explosives and all we got was a bunch of rubble.

Are you listening to yourself?

they could learn other important things, like at which frequencies Tomohawks opperate atm or their current software etc

Onions basedboy

It is not the missiles, but their computers and transmitters. After that we'll down 100% of them without even shooting.
You can laugh about old tomohawks, but that missiles are 70-80% of whole US' missile arsenal. You have new ones, but it's quantity is few.

Tomahawk is ancient, who fucking cares. This is like the Chinese buying a Honda Civic to copy.

The strike wasn't about the Tomahawk, it was about the JASSM-ER, are you retarded?

Is that before or after another 10 US soldiers kill 300 Russians.

Russia is a third world country with nukes. You talk a good game, and Putin is a sharp leader, but your military and equipment are shit.

Sorry Ivan, but those are the facts.

That was fake for retards like ukranins or us Democrats. A lot of time passed and still no proofs, except bad fotoshop with Ukrainian tanks from donbass.

That's just silly. Russia has been collecting tomohawk parts for decades. You can't disable a missile mid flight without very powerful jamming, impractical.

Shit it's almost impractical to bother shooting down a tomohawk with an S300 and definitely impractical to bother with an S400. They're subsonic and not stealth for fuck sake.

>Reminder that slav "inventions" are shoddy copies of white inventions.
yeah like the first orbital modular space station?
also slavs include all slavic people not just russians you kike.

Next time when we bomb Kremlin you'll get to collect even more tomahawk parts.

Russian MoD posted photo evidence yesterday of one of the Tomahawks they collected

Attached: 76578.jpg (694x482, 34K)

That is reliable source. You sure they didn't show you photos of some old pipes, sgfags would believe.

They were basic bitch missiles.

No hyper-sonic missiles were hurt in the making of this diversion.

You're an idiot or a troll. Or both.

Attached: Pantsir-S1_Weapon_System_with_radar_antenna.jpg (2000x1320, 1.54M)

>>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Attached: USS Nimitz.jpg (752x500, 108K)

Attached: USS Freedom.jpg (3264x2448, 1.04M)

Bitch you have to buy Russian rocket engines to reach the international space station or anything space related.

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-tries-to-hold-melanias-hand-again/

>[chorus]
I'M SORRY MELANOOOOOOMA...
I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOUUUUUU.
I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY, BUT TONIGHT...
I GETTIN' PISSED ON BY HOOOOOOOKERS.

>#PISSGATE..

Attached: cuck.jpg (887x745, 131K)

Attached: 1502081135477.gif (371x331, 2M)

Last manufacturing batch of Tomahawks were finished a while ago. This is oldtech.

>10
>300
they are getting fewer everytime some mutt mentions it, there were at least 23 Americans at the base and an unspecified number of Contractors+Kurds. And still most casualties were caused by the Air strikes and not small arms.

Attached: Trump-hairstyle.jpg (652x555, 143K)

getting the software to the vast majority of your current missile arsenal still matters.

Fuck.

dats a lotta weed generator on that bote