What are we going to do about the worsening beta problem? Many of you don't want to face it...

What are we going to do about the worsening beta problem? Many of you don't want to face it, but the truth is that toxic masculinity and dangerous culture around it is indoctrinating young men and literally killing people.

Food for thoughts

twitter.com/anne_theriault/status/988841028839931905

Attached: 189753.png (587x297, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-millennials-less-sex-20160802-snap-story.html?outputType=amp
cbsnews.com/news/austrias-angels-of-death-to-be-released/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off meme nigga

Why can't it be both? Mentally ill incels exist.

The misogyny on Jow Forums in particular has gotten way out of hand. We need to tone it down. People are dead and that's not okay.

>systematic online indoctrination
Done by which governments/corporations exactly

Will liberals ever realize that what they write is what radicalizes people? No shitpost has convinced me hate, but the writings what what liberals truly feel has.

People's actions are their own, you can't go around blaming others for this guy killing people. He was fucked up in the first place.

>What are we going to do
Laugh at people like you and make memes.

Attached: GoBack.png (700x797, 470K)

I have no problem viewing women as people, but let's be brutally honest here, some of them have become seriously insufferable to deal with.

she's so close to talking about islam

proposal: transplant such women to a more feminist society like saudi arabia

Pretty sure it's mental illness.

He believed he was entitled and lashed out. The dangerous belief that women are a "right" for men is at heart of this more than his autism is.

Why aren't lonely autistic women lashing out like men do? Because they don't have similar beliefs of entitlement.

The roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in beefed out body horror. It's been said the bow-legged sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spy spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated woman has rested.

Lmao, are you seriously taking completely innocent comments from Nepalese cane furniture builders seriously?
You are the fucking problem, mate.
It used to be good fun around here until fucking outsiders came in with their tightly wound arseholes, taking everything we say as if it's how we really fucking think. God, you insufferable cunts really are fucking unbearable.
If you come and take our last hope of free speech away from us, you'll see what the power of a million sons can really achieve.

Attached: pol.png (999x442, 200K)

>Why aren't lonely autistic women lashing out like men do?
lack of testosterone

Betas and radicalization aren’t a problem, they are a symptom. Symptoms of real problems that will fester themselves beneath the currents of public consciousness because they are being purposely neglected and blocked from public discourse. Has the beta incel been the only one to ram crowds of people with automobiles? Who else has....why? Would you say those are problems too? Or symptoms of the same problem?
>hint: reading about dysfunctional culture is a great place to start

Laugh at useful retards like you while the world goes to shit because of leftists.

>Men driven away from many aspects of society, so he retreats into escapism
>Women wants to get into the bread and circuses because they want to ruin the only thing men have left so those men could spend more cash on roasties
>Men start attacking like Hornets whose beehive was shook
What did she expect, if she and others left the men alone or fixed what drove them away, shit wouldn't have been this bad.

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-082451.jpg (1419x697, 155K)

Exactly, it was his belief and has nothing to do with other people. Chances are, extreme beliefs like this arise from something like autism. The belief may have been a core but it was a belief that arose due to his illness.

Actually it's not a "right" or an "entitlement " it's a fucking basic human need for mental health. You should be asking why relationships between the sexes is breaking down.

"Millennials are having less sex than any generation in 60 years. Here’s why it matters."
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-millennials-less-sex-20160802-snap-story.html?outputType=amp

She has successfully made this mass killing that has nothing to do with her, all about her being oppressed. You go girl! Slay queen!

Whoops forgot the chart

Attached: 800px-maslows_hierarchy_of_needssvg.png (800x524, 147K)

>Waaah stop thinking about nature and let us be Satanist
Kys

You're radicalizing young men and they're going out and killing people. Nothing you say will ever make that your "right". You don't have a right to hate speech. Terrorism is illegal.

>"Millennials are having less sex than any generation in 60 years."
Not really. the distribution of the sex has changed. women and top men are having a lot more, the average man is having a lot less.

I unironically see women as pure sexual objects and little more, yet, I have a girlfriend, sooooo....

You really don't get it.

>& everything to do with a culture that doesn't view women as people

So he was Muslim?

Attached: 1524523829346.jpg (560x684, 52K)

haven't you heard that islam is feminist

I've been coming here for over a decade now, mate. I don't recall ever jumping in a van or grabbing a firearm and going out and taking my frustrations out on real people. I come here to vent. What people do with information they obtain from here is entirely their own choice. If they've been poorly educated, had a rough upbringing, or aren't quite wired right, then that problem existed before the terrorist known as Jow Forums.
Get a big bunch of clues you dissonant cunt.

Then leave. Statistically, how many people here have actually killed someone as opposed to radical Islam?

Also, rap music radicalizes thousands of black men every year.

Also these.

>hate speech is terrorism
Stop hiding behind a proxy fucking leaf

Yea and that means that relationships for the average guy are breaking down, just like I said.

>Many of you don't want to face it, but the truth is that toxic masculinity and dangerous culture around it is indoctrinating young men and literally killing people.
Its not that we don't want to face it, its that the guy was a white arab. What the fuck did you expect

meh relationships are a joke anyway. any guy who is on the internet and visits sites aside from reddit is redpilled on women nowadays and knows that they will never actually love him no matter what he does and will drop him the second someone better comes along, or if he gets injured, or loses his job, etc.

what's the point in entering into a "committed relationship" with someone who will never love you? especially if you aren't in the top 10% of men.

Men who have killed people and directed their hate against especially women obviously don't consider these "innocent comments". I'm finding it increasingly easy to believe that lot of Internet hurtbox's misogyny and bitterness is absolutely real and can feed itself to tragic end when people you think you're just shitposting with are getting whipped into real rage against the world by the same posts you just kek at.

treating "women as people" is basically non-functional for men. i would even say it is counter-productive to attracting women.

if women want beta boys, they need to start DATING beta boys, but they DON'T

See
Weak minds make poor choices.
There are millions of us here at any given time. I would think there would be many more people being radicalised if Jow Forums was the cause.

> Toxic masculinity

That should oblige suicide

Attached: c25.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>You lived long enough to see the Beta uprising actually happening
Man, i'm kinda glad. I got the feeling i might miss the big race wars, or the fight over Africa's remaining resources, and the taming of the shrews through robowaifu's, but the beta uprising is happening in my lifetime.

>create conditions which destroy normal male-female relationships
>males violently reject those conditions
>demand even harsher conditions

I'm sure this will go about as well as that time they told bullied students to not pump round after round of 5.56 into their antagonistic classmates.

I think, all things considered, the autists killing women is probably the best possible outcome. If the situation played out differently they might take their rage out on a man or God forbid, a dog. So it could definitely turn out worse.

he means Muslims right?

>A culture that doesn't view women as people
Usually the result of a culture that first sees men as expendable objects.

Women are not ready to be treated like people. People are held responsible for their actions, people aren't spoken to in baby talk, people don't burst into treats all the time, people don't need constant positive reinforcement, people don't get off on being manhandled and dominated, people don't actively seek out bigger and stronger people to 'protect' them, because people know that anyone who protects you also controls you.
'People' means men. Women think they want to be treated like people, but they have no experience of that sort of treatment, nor can they have. Men can't bring themselves to treat women like people because cruelty runs contrary to our nature.

The internet was pandora's box, there is no coming back. Betas and NEETs have no reason to leave their homes anymore. At some point they will decide to lock these places down, and then the ticking time bombs will just be released onto the public. It will be some serious night of the living dead shit.

Attached: i0bW3v1.jpg (2048x1536, 212K)

This is why we need sexbots and AI waifus. They are the only way to solve the western incel problem at this point without going full reactionary.

We live in the most anti-male societies that have ever existed.

>Anonymous image board
>Repeat posts personal twitter
Not sure about your ability to cognitive

Attached: 19065589-5A7A-432B-8251-A3CE28B9A670.jpg (900x900, 71K)

Will you ever realize they want to radicalize people? They lay awake at night waiting for someone to give the go so they can line up everyone that disagrees with them and put a bullet in their head. They don't argue, they just look for dissidents to put on their hit list.

Women are genetically wired to be inferior. But not weaker, necessarily, since being inferior means they have to have an impressive ability of being able to put up with all the shit men deal out to them.

Men aren't wired for this. The Jewish propaganda machine to portray men as inferior is something we've never encountered before. It's contrary to our nature. And people will suffer because of it.

Nah, he was getting back at the Muslims for genociding his people.

this coming from a twat that unironically dehumanizes men through terms like toxic masculinity

>implying going full reactionary isn't the solution

Attached: A0B7FCA5-CD51-411B-9009-A73277A2DDC0.jpg (1024x852, 149K)

because women like to engage in violence through mobs, either physically (via police, or friends/family/outraged white knight neighbors) or through reputation savaging
or they poison you, autistic chicks are busy wiping out old folks homes as angels of death, its lower risk, a female trait

>autistic chicks are busy wiping out old folks homes as angels of death

uhhh...what?

cbsnews.com/news/austrias-angels-of-death-to-be-released/

They're waiting for you

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-221240.jpg (1080x2160, 690K)

>INCEL
Reminder: Incel is a Reddit word. 4 chan has always used Robot or Wizard. It's kikes and ROASTIE shills claiming Incel is a 4 chan thing

Attached: image.png (640x480, 387K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180422-194628.jpg (1080x2160, 495K)

OR it's a fucking website and a culture and I'm not responsible for every weak minded loser that logs into the Internet.

Let's try not being apologetic at all. When's the MSM going to apologize for working the waffle house guy up about Trump so hard his first stop was the WH?

When are they going to apologize for the Bernout shooting up half of Congress

Fuck em

I love this, these people are stupid and don't know how to analyze phenomena without being grossly broad. I predict dozens of future incel attacks solely because of this type of reaction.

its an example
women are more likely to use poison, so when they say mass shooters are usually men (which they are, though there are exceptions); you can also note that mass/serial poisoners are usually women (which they are, though there are exceptions)
the first is a high risk activity, openly shooting (even if from a vantage point that is removed; likelihood of being caught is high)
the second is a low risk activity (often able to go for decades without detection; impossible to estimate frequency, because if they know what they are doing, no one will ever even know - which is why old folks home are the usual target)
risk aversion is split by gender; men tend to engage in high risk activity, women low risk; again, there are always exceptions

The problem isn't Jow Forums. The problem is a society becoming so toxically leftist against young men Jow Forums is one of their last escapes.

If Jow Forums is the problem, then Huffington Post is the reason the Bernout shot up half of congress with a direct assassination plan and a list.

If Jow Forums is the problem then CNN is the problem that caused the Waffle House guy to show up to try to kill Trump at the WH before he went to the Waffle House instead.

not before mohammed gets his dick wet in you amerimutt

"toxic masculinity"?

Is that the latest excuse to treat mean like bank accounts?

>build up shill MGTOW/Incel "movement"
>use it as a strawman for psy-ops
and idiots like her fall for it

this

Attached: 1511069794219.jpg (480x640, 12K)

I honestly don't even know what to say to you. You are completely engulfed in your own fantasy, your own version of reality. Its truly sad.

I've been thinking about this recently. Isn't saying that exactly like when leftists talk about sand niggers radicalizing because of evil rightwing racists?

>don't have a right to hate speech
>American website
Yes...yes we do.

Attached: 1494659450777.jpg (325x325, 74K)

Stop drinking tap water lol :D

Attached: hanavesi goblari.jpg (178x240, 8K)

>You don't have a right to hate speech.
I fucking hate you and theres nothing you can do about it silly nigger.

There’s nothing that can really be done about it. You can’t turn a beta into a non-beta, so the only way we could solve the problem would be some sort of mandatory-girlfriend system... which would cause many more, much worse problems. In short, we’re stuck with it.

>autistic chicks are busy wiping out old folks homes as angels of death
Based Roasties killing boomer scum

Women need to prove they are more than a hole. Don't be a slut, don't do whatever you want; decency matters.

Lollllll
How are men being completely socially isolated and in a worse position than women proof of their oppression
Idk why this makes me mad

They do. They become radical feminists on Tumblr, very loud, angry, and with colored hair. They can't fit into gender roles and get targeted a lot so they turn into this.

What else could motivate an Armenian guy to mow down a crowd in front of a Halal grocer on the anniversary of the Armenian genocide? The patriarchy of course.

I'm going to let nature run its course, as denied by the baby boomers and left to fester subsequently.

>Why aren't lonely autistic women lashing out like men do? Because they don't have similar beliefs of entitlement.

You been paying attention to social media and its respective news articles denigrating men for the past decade?

What majority gender writes these articles?

I love how these skanks think that it isn't mental illness. Well, alright then, you French whore. The guy was decent looking and without factoring in mental instability, does anyone think that he'd have taken a truck of peace to a bunch of stupid fucking leafs in The Day of The Rake?

>way out of hand since I got here a month ago!

>Why aren't lonely autistic women lashing out like men do? Because they don't have similar beliefs of entitlement.

They do. They're at protests bitching about equal pay, no more guns, planned parenthood, etc.

Pretty much this. Inshallah it is time for Sharia.

Are you fucking high? autist iranian chick just shot up youtube. oh wait thats right, that doesnt fit into your altered world view.

You guys have daily women hate threads and you REALLY are surprised that women think you're toxic and don't like you?

That's not to say there aren't maybe problems with feminism and such, but blaming all your problems on women is stupid. Not all women are the same, not all women want the same things, find one who's right for you.

Then don't come here or else you'll see another speeding van coming to a city near you.

Women aren't people. They are women.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

mtf reporting in
stop being faggots
I had my gallbladder removed cause my estrogen levels were so high in a freakish unusal scenario.
And if I can literally still live as a guy and people ask me to lift shit and fix things for them, then I think they as an actual guy with FUCKING TESTOSTERONE FILLING THEIR BODY can stop acting like a whiny little faggot and be a man for once in their life.
Fucking all of these limpwristed faggots give me dysphoria because they make me feel masculine because they are soooo fucking gay.

It's more like saying that sand niggers radicalize themselves because the USA bombed the Middle East for no reason since 2003.

Which is true, you know.

Completely agree with your main point however I believe.
One thing that keeps betas as betas. Is things like followers and group chats. If you were a beta in high school it is much harder to meet new people if they are all hard wired into the same "cliques" well after high school. And its a lot harder to rebrand yourself with things like not having enough followers on instagram ect. Or not having pictures of you being in social situations.

STOP

DOUBLE

SPACING
seriously, youre not on leedit anymore. fucking acclimate to chan single spacing or fuck outta here