Reporter Here: Please describe what being Incel means to you

I have many questions for your community:

1. Are the majority of your beliefs genuine?

2. Do you recognize your groups stance on women to be mysogynistic, or do you disagree? Please explain.

3. Do all incels identify as white nationalists? Your attacker wasn’t european, but he identified as white

4. Why did your group attack innocents? Don’t you see how this has further alienated your group the of the general public?

5. How can you justify keeping a terrorist harbouring website like this online? Any reasonable person understands this site needs to be shut down

Attached: 5CE5A505-4CFC-4359-A80D-AAE941C4B52E.jpg (676x968, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdm3u78nZD0&t=106s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show tits or gtfo

/leftypol/ needs to try harder than this

Hitler did nothing wrong

Attached: Hitler on Democracy.png (3150x1488, 1.42M)

Go away buzzfeed

Jow Forums is down the hall faggot!

Attached: 1522020501019.png (360x361, 70K)

Only Sgt4chan can answer these questions.

This. You have to speak to the proper authorities.

>group this
>group that
>group blablabla

I'm an incel and I don't give a shit about it, at least not enough to go rampaging. lack of sex really doesn't control me like that. yeah I got some retarded fantasies about sex, and can't think of much else. yet the entitlement, narcissism of these mentally ill individuals is alien to me. what do you have to say about that, groupthink? the only terrorism by groups is jewish shit like muslims, antifa, niggerlivesfatter etc. deal with it, bitch!

Being incel means nothing to us, since, er, pol is not about being INCEL

its about rightly griping about minorities and entitlement feminism you useless overpaid little office monkey.

Now get the fuck out of my sight.

Friendly FBI Here

What are your real names and addresses?

What are the names of your friends?

FUCK OFF SHILL

Considering that prostitutes are available, there is no such thing as an incel. It's all voluntary.

Sex doesn't control me. I've transcended mankind.

Attached: pioneer2.jpg (1986x1398, 589K)

Being an incel means getting fucked in my faggot ass every day. The eventually being thrown off a building for better a fag and doing butt stuff

Attached: drugs.jpg (1570x6466, 2.57M)

yor mumy ghey

Attached: 1497829536709.gif (895x680, 1.37M)

1.Yes
2.Our group’s stance on women is people’s average stance on women. NOT mysogynistic. However, we hate feminists.
3.Incel is not a race-related term
4.Our group is called Jow Forums, and contains constant bickering. Jow Forums means “politically incorrect”, and no one here saw this attack coming. The attacker is probably from Jow Forums
5.We are anonymous and equal here. Any reasonable person would justify their own freedom of information and thought.

You’d better start learning. Our group would become terrorist without this site. Enjoy your stay and see why

>1. Are the majority of your beliefs genuine?
Yes we worship the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodgers, peace be upon him
>2. Do you recognize your groups stance on women to be mysogynistic, or do you disagree? Please explain.
We do not believe misogyny is a real thing as women are not human beings to begin with
>3. Do all incels identify as white nationalists? Your attacker wasn’t european, but he identified as white
No, any man of any race can worship the Supreme Gentleman
>4. Why did your group attack innocents? Don’t you see how this has further alienated your group the of the general public?
We do not support violence, those who commit terrorist acts are not true incels.
>5. How can you justify keeping a terrorist harbouring website like this online? Any reasonable person understands this site needs to be shut down
Last time I checked we have freedom of religion

I am yor ghey mumy

Attached: 1498237310489.gif (222x533, 28K)

There's more to it than they will tell you. There are incel camps spread around all over the world in which adult incels and volcels stockpile guns, ammunition and chemicals needed to make gas-filled barrel-bombs so they can kill all the chads and hatefuck all the stacies in beta urpisings. Things have went too far, it's too late, prepare for the day of the rope.

post feet

Attached: 1473104253779.gif (416x234, 82K)

This is a Canadian thing, can someone explain what an incel is please phawe britbongs.?

>1 post by this ID
Prove me wrong fagbait.

Matherfucker i fuck your
family,your BITCH mather
suckdick in petrolium,your
faggot
father suck and lick dick again
for your grow up bestard.Say
hello to your BITCH mather
because i'm with blacks fuck her
too and she almost died like a
Street dog.
I want fuck your grandmather
and grandfather too(of course
with blacks) but they are already
dead but i can fuck their tombs
SON OF A BITCH.
Be assure this time we will fuck
again your mather but this time
she will die like a BITCH in the
street
After all your homo fag father will
suck many dicks to bury
your BITCH mother.

>1. Are the majority of your beliefs genuine?
yes, but the media putting words in our mouths and associating an entire community is patently false
>2. Do you recognize your groups stance on women to be mysogynistic, or do you disagree? Please explain.
if traditionalist ideas of how a woman and man should conduct a relationship between eachother is mysogynistic, then yes. but if somehow you're calling all of us virgin mgtow cucks, then u mom gay
>3. Do all incels identify as white nationalists? Your attacker wasn’t european, but he identified as white
implying only white people can be incels, nice try nigger. the attacker is not white, no matter how badly you jewish media prostitutes wish that he was
>4. Why did your group attack innocents? Don’t you see how this has further alienated your group the of the general public?
here again you say "our" there is no "our,your,we,us" here. only "them"
>5. How can you justify keeping a terrorist harbouring website like this online? Any reasonable person understands this site needs to be shut down
OYVEYSHUTITDOWN.ZIP, you can keep trying to shut us down. but we will meme the dog shit out of the kike media. we will not be dispersed. we will find other methods of communication. i promise you this

Attached: raredecapitatedpepe.png (1200x1236, 239K)

>Incel: Involuntarily Celibate

Attached: 1524285136883.jpg (959x599, 131K)

It means "taking the red pill" , which is watching this video , I have attached a link below

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdm3u78nZD0&t=106s

After you have watched this video, you must then do as we tell you (the Jow Forums incel terrorist training program)

Attached: coolguys.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>freedom of religion=freedom of harboring terrorists
This. If you are biased against us, you are against diversity.

Attached: CDBD63FE-55EA-4BA0-8853-29710DA5D5C7.jpg (1024x943, 141K)

No, it's Invited Catholic, idiot.