Did the moon landing really happen?

Did the moon landing really happen?

Attached: index.jpg (230x219, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0kNwvZm_9Q
forward.com/schmooze/344538/stanley-kubricks-daughter-debunks-ridiculous-moon-landing-conspiracy-theory/
youtu.be/OROlF8zB9z0
youtu.be/xciCJfbTvE4
youtu.be/W79mIGx9Ib4
lutins.org/nasa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fdjGUE2ZDDo
youtube.com/watch?v=N68RdBt7Qc4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

why does it matter

Yes, how else do you think Zucc got here

of course your tiresome fuckwit

No, Jewish conspiracy

yes

Attached: true apollo 11.jpg (853x1200, 394K)

yes.

Attached: 67384678356.jpg (900x900, 274K)

What is the payoff of that conspiracy?

Yes and they left a mirror you can aim a laser at fron earth to prove it.

You have no way to verify that.

Attached: 1506182923099.webm (486x360, 2.94M)

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU IM NOT FUCKING SURE THE MOON IS EVEN REAL

no: youtube.com/watch?v=U0kNwvZm_9Q

Underrated post

>I know this because a televised broadcast entertainment show showed it to me and I believe it even though I never performed the experiment myself

The burden of proof relies on the one making the claim. The moon landings are well documented and accepted fact, so disproving them is on the person making the claim. I.e. you need to prove that they don’t exist.

the most underrated post in this thread

They'd have to be retarded to launch a fake landing SEVEN times (though one failed). Once? Yeah. But there's a massive diminishing returns after that.

forward.com/schmooze/344538/stanley-kubricks-daughter-debunks-ridiculous-moon-landing-conspiracy-theory/

Attached: ml.jpg (743x586, 65K)

that's not what Kuprick said in his interview

it would be easier to land on the moon than to fake it, but the footage is most likely all fake.

why is it fake?

what is "Van allen radiation belt"

boi are you fucking retarded
>it would be easier to kill 6 million jews than fake it

No.

Here's a video of Buzz Aldrin punching a moon landing conspiracy theorist:
youtu.be/OROlF8zB9z0

Attached: 1496294905937.jpg (250x242, 8K)

>what is "Van allen radiation belt"
>what is "I dont understand shit"

yes. if it was faked, the Soviets would've called us out on it, but they didn't. also, there are retro-reflectors on the lunar surface which can provide independent confirmation for anyone capable of bouncing a laser off of them.

Cut the childish garbage, aim a laser at the moon and prove it.

No. What is the Van Allen radiation belt?

Attached: 1515601163532.jpg (700x823, 231K)

Attached: same_position.gif (600x447, 194K)

Stan was a irl troll. He may be the biggest Jew hater in the history of Jews who hate Jews. He loved fucking with the industry.

Attached: 1515600948560.jpg (960x649, 108K)

Oh boy here's THIS thread again...!

Attached: 200px-Fort_charles_1920.jpg (200x268, 11K)

Attached: 1515601362958.jpg (480x360, 21K)

because the radiator would ruin the film and i beleive some nasa people said that they filmed some of it on earth for the televised broadcast. You have to remember 600m people watched it in the 60s
thats not even close to being comparable but it probably would be easier to kill 6 million jews than to fake it, but unlike the holocaust that has almost no proof, the moon landing has a lot of proof.

Don't need astronauts to put them on the moon faget

>The moon landings are well documented and accepted fact
>HURRR IF MANY PEOPLE ACCEPT IT IT MUST BE TRUE

The moon landing footage shown to the public is faked, but a real landing likely did occur.
youtu.be/xciCJfbTvE4
youtu.be/W79mIGx9Ib4

alpha and beta particles, therefore relatively safe

Attached: bajine.png (882x797, 104K)

true, but they at least prove that we've been to the moon. from there, it becomes more plausible that we've landed astronauts too.
and that's just one point. the Soviets were a superpower with every reason to call us out, the fact that they didn't is significant. here's another: to fake the landings would require alot of coordination between alot of agencies and institutions, and not a single whistleblower. that seems unlikely to me.

Attached: 1515601865356.jpg (480x480, 48K)

>training course
it says it on the fucking picture for fucks sake

>with every reason to call us out
Except that they were faking footage as well, so calling us out would just lead to an information-based MAD.

Onizuka and McNair were added to discredit this. You can find photos of Ronald and Carl at their high school graduation. Records of Claude S Onizuka go back to 1973 (I looked). Probably McAuliffe as well since she's apparently related to Terry McAuliffe and the astronaut's maiden name was Corrigan or something.

The medical examiner allegedly refused to sign death certs, though, so might be something to it.
lutins.org/nasa.html

In any case, we need a new meme pic that explains these nuances.

This was from a mockumentary. Not real.

This. These threads need to be sent to /trash/ or at least /x/.
They're obvious bait/slide threads with the same tired shit posted every time, and they have little if anything to do with discussion of politics or current events.

At the very least you faggots should stop bumping them.

Actually they used to call the idea of fake moon landings Soviet propaganda.

Oh fuck off with this shit falseflagging jidf nigger
The earth cant be flat, gravity would have compressed it to a ball

Sure, now let's mine the fuck out of it and get some cash for our efforts.

How do you know they weren't faking their own shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=fdjGUE2ZDDo

leave it too a leaf to not understand observable physics and also believe a picture because it has words on it

Nasa always has been and continues to be full of shit

Attached: 1513343792115.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

point the laser?

valid points, I hadn't thought of this iah.
but I still think it's more likely that the moon landings are real based on preponderance of evidence.

The real shit is the lunar wave

Gravity is bullshit

do you not understand that those mountains are kilometers away?

Attached: 1513343723332.webm (720x576, 464K)

I find it hard to believe that NASA has faked anything.
But when I see that entire towns have participated in fake mass shootings, it really makes me wonder.

No fucking way

>t. has never performed the Cavendish experiment.

pic related

how many times have i explained to you exactly why what you see in the video are dead pixels. the "stars" resemble no known star pattern. now if you saw orion or some other constellation in the video, that would be a huge smoking gun. but you don't. what you see instead is a """"star field"""" that just so happens to look precisely like dead pixels.

today i learned that bubbles move in a perfectly straight line with a constant velocity.

Attached: no fisheye.png (4200x3000, 3.45M)

Checked.
It's just some kind of camera glitch, no?
youtube.com/watch?v=N68RdBt7Qc4

You have no idea

>That fucking Shmuck

He looks like the kinda guy who would deny the Moonlanding

Attached: 1513345033709.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

No, it was a sham then, and it's a sham now.

Attached: 1522554520592.jpg (1500x1000, 420K)

Look at the image in the following post
That is front screen projection, clear as day. Did we go to the moon, fuck if I know, but the CIA and NASA faked footage that much is clear. We launched rockets, and visited low earth orbit, but how much of the show was faked for propaganda is anyones guess.

Attached: 1482725564958.jpg (600x600, 55K)

If by moon landing you mean your mom getting pregnant with you, yes. That unfortunately happened.

It's called lens distortion

what the hell am I supposed to be seeing here

Attached: 1513480698333.webm (884x552, 2.78M)

But they ARE retarded

why the hell are you everywhere

cold front

Why such a hostile reaction shows he has something to hide

What's with all the "FUCK YEAH SCIENCE" redditors in this thread? Pic related; your space king.

Kubrick’s daughter is a tranny. You can’t believe what she says

Sorry my bot broke.

Attached: 1522841724943.jpg (1200x915, 900K)

the evidence is insufficient. if a rich company or government wanted to fake it, they could easily replicate/simulate the conditions to fool anyone. Underdeterminism

Attached: 1513342223592.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

lol u forgot ur pic you retard

Attached: Barneymodel.jpg (150x381, 13K)

Did the moon really happen?

>single testimony from a family member is now a debunking
Really sciences my space travel.

Attached: nb.jpg (537x264, 202K)

Attached: 1513344136260.webm (720x576, 1.23M)

maybe, but the footage is fake
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065

would copy some stuff, but need some sleep. in there is a lot of stuff, as well as the NASA source for pic related

Attached: Marsstatue.jpg (600x485, 80K)

Attached: 1515601552842.jpg (572x318, 69K)

lol

Attached: 1507135969615.png (728x1420, 936K)

I have a theory that the moon landed on man

Attached: 1512268489355.png (771x929, 16K)

You know it's no goddamn wonder the "elites"/jews want to rape and abuse and destroy you fucks.

Look at this thread. LOOK AT IT.
I want to rape your children and genocide you. You're fucking hopelessly retarded beyond levels that can be rectified with any known technique. You might as well be used for sport.

Attached: 1283224894186.jpg (551x419, 25K)

Landings were real, footage was faked.
> NASA = hebrew word for to deceive
> NASA lost original moon landing footage
> Fake moon rocks given as gifts
> Retroreflectors on moon...i.e. scientific equipment on moon confirmed
> Other countries' moon probes saw the USA's Landers; would have pointed out if the USA didn't go
> Secret space program and nuclear powered breakaway civilization on night side of moon both of immense national importance

Attached: 1518139010311.jpg (559x424, 71K)

No not at all and I can debunk any argument that it did
USSR would have known it was fake and said something!
>USSR did not have the means to know whether we did or not. Mission control didn't even know it was fake because they got their info from computers that were designed to lie to them
It would have been harder to fake going to the Moon than actually going to the Moon
>Neck yourself brainlet
Why bother faking it like why do it?
>NASA is a subsidiary of the Pentagon. The Pentagon uses a fraction of the billions that go to NASA on shitty CGI to fool you and redirects the rest towards black projects
Anything else faggots?

Some stuff on the moon:
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
>They all worked well, with one exception, and were really producing useful data. One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact.
i like to believe the moon is hollow. and while we are at oddities about the moon:

Irwin Shapiro,
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
>“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.’
>"The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties are none of them could be considered remotely watertight."

Christopher Knight and Alan Bulter
Book: Who Built the Moon?
>The Moon has astonishing synchronicity with the Sun. When the Sun is at its lowest and weakest in mid-winter, the Moon is at its highest and brightest, and the reverse occurs in mid-summer. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and at the opposite point at the solstices. What are the chances that the Moon would naturally find an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size? What are chances that the alignments would be so perfect at the equinoxes and solstices?

Attached: moon.jpg (2580x2452, 2.04M)

Isaac Asimov,
American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University and Science Fiction writer. Asimov was one of the most prolific writers of all time.
>"We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of the strokes of luck almost too good to accept… Small planets, such as Earth, with weak gravitational fields, might well lack satellites… … In general then, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller than the planet itself. Therefore, even if the Earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect… that at best it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How is it then, that tiny Earth has one? Amazing.

The fist guy actually would rather argue that the moon doesnt exist than to admit it was placed and created by something intelligent (God?)

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Pic is from Apollo 11, the leg isnt joined on the landed (came apart perhaps in the moon studio).

NASA did not land man on the moon. Apollo 12 astronaut Pete Conrad admitted it (although you be hard pressed to find it indexed, but I like many others remember him saying it; he was then was killed in a motorbike accident the following day. If you’ve not watched 'Astronauts Gone Wild, I suggest you do. Buzz tacitly admits to Sibrel that they didnt go they ‘were just passengers’.

Towards the end of his life Armstrong was going to admit it, the CIA got worried when he even turned down the chance to star in a reunion documentary with every other astronaut from the Apollo program. So they made him have heart surgery and botched it killing him. Speaking of those they killed, they murdered the Apollo 1 crew after Gus Grissom's repeated and public criticisms and safety inspector Thomas Baron and his entire family in an 'accident' on railway crossing in their car. Also his 20,000 point critical failure report went missing conveniently. Speaking of conveniently NASA has informed every nation that you cannot go within 1mile of the Apollo sites.

All the Apollo data, tapes, telemetry, original footage, diagrams, technology, -in essence everything has been ‘lost or deleted’. So we cant verify how they got to the moon. Besides we still cant get through the Van Allen Belt it will fry you alive,. The highest we’ve ever been is about 350mile up. Ask NASA yourself do we have the tech to go through Van Allen?

Just use your own common sense watch the poor quality stage footage with the astronauts on wires. The earth is a globe, flat earth is a poor CIA psy op.

I just wish the CIA has the balls to come clean.

Attached: AS11-40-5920 (1).jpg (648x654, 65K)

the religion of science and trust in super awesome govt. I'll pay my taxes happily if we get to watch NASA!

Imagine getting this upset when someone tells you something that goes against what you learned in your Jew science course. Remember goy it's science that there's one race - the human race.

M00n is air-bubble crystallised and covered in dust.

Attached: 1521271447581.jpg (960x864, 89K)

You sound like an angry mom that has cornered her children in their room to bitch about how they don't clean it... nigger. Do you glow, as well?

ye