Are you man of morals, Jow Forums? Would you do that?

Are you man of morals, Jow Forums? Would you do that?

Attached: 1524625529717.png (500x535, 467K)

yes

These moral dilemmas make no sense with such insane amounts of money. With 18 billion dollars you could save countless human lives. Puppies don't matter at this scale.

I'd probably do it for 10 bucks

yes cause that not a dog
its a genetically inferior version of an alpha animal

No? I did 8 years for raiding a grow with a pickaxe.
In every one of these stupid "would you" situations, I lie and say that I will but then I just rob everybody and take the cash and leave.
I will take the 18 billion dollars and the puppy too, faggot.

haha i would step on a puppy for fun

ya id stomp the shit out of it for 18 bil , not a hard choice either

Yes, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

I would tap dance all over it

Yes -- and then spend a large portion of that hypothetical, magical, no-kike-would-ever-pay-that-much-to-see-such-a-thing-when-it-can-be-seen-for-free...and-worse-in-China, only saving dogs from chinks.

Attached: 15726247_1704091232950311_9206179236064663734_n.png (480x469, 339K)

I'd make it quick.
>save countless human/animal lives, assisting hundreds if not thousands of people (including myself) permanently.
>Ending something that has only been alive a handful of months existence quickly.

omg so edgy on the Jow Forums.com

Yes, but it would probably traumatize me

I'd do it for free.
Fucking hate dogs.

This kind of thing is very easy to say no to for me.

>18 billion
No brainer

A life is way more important than money.

I would stomp your head in for posting an image with a fucking 9gag watermark.

I would step on this degenerated so-called dog even for free. Parents were clearly racemixing this is not how dogs should looks.

>all these Asians and mudslimes in the thread

A better question would be: What is the minimum amount of money you would accept to step on the puppy?

In my case, around $50.

What breed?

>Become one of the 100 richest people in the world
>A dog

Make it at least a little harder, like setting off a nuke in a 95% white town or something.

Yes, i'd do it quickly and as humanly as possible. but shit, I've had to put plenty of dogs down, i grew up on a farm.

Yes, but not all the way, I would step on its foot then pay for it's treatment. You did not specify where.

Dog would be stomped before you even finished the question.

why kind of faggot wouldnt, stop posting your facebook shit here nu-fag

chose wisely,remenber

You’re an insufferable faggot

That's alot of realdolls and cheetos...

i'm white

>hurrr durrr all the good 18 Billion can do.
Fuck this trap find the degenerate offering money for that and put them away.

is that one of those crap-doodle dogs that bark all the time? My neighbor has three of the fucking things. I would step on them for free.

I would stomp on that puppy for $1 billion.
Actually I would stomp on that puppy for $500 million.
Actually I would stomp on that puppy for $100 million.
Actually I would stomp on that puppy for $50 million.
Actually I would stomp on that puppy for $10.
Actually I would stomp on that puppy for $5 million.
Actually I would probably stomp on that puppy for $1 million.

No, life as small as it may be is worth more than any amount of money.

Urara Meirochou

This is not what intended to post but my internet connection froze and sadly that is the only thing that came out when I hit ctrl+v, so you are eating that post like it or not.
It is not like this isn't a shitposting thread, so as long as I sage who the fuck cares.

Attached: hammer time pepe.gif (487x560, 898K)

I would kill its entire family.

i would stomp you for free

>18 billion sheckles
Hell yea, i could fund a mercenary army like isis to butt fuck Isreal. Also its not some nigger tier money like Zimbabwe nigger dollars right?

Attached: E872C33A-2FDD-48B5-B59C-29A9ED908461_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 89K)

this had potential but you are retarded as fuck

With those 18 billion you could save as many lives as you want you chimp.
Think of the greater good

No. Because then I'd be a hypocrite for being against killing just for profit. Because when I die that puppy's soul would be there during my judgement to say how I wronged it and I will be held accountable for it. No amount of money can save me from that.

Easy.

Then I'd donate 5 mil to a seeing eye dog charity

It's a brown puppy so yes. Not to a white puppy though.

Anyone who says they would not, are lying to either us, or themselves.

Attached: download (12).jpg (247x204, 6K)

Or aren't black.

No I would not, you dirty chink mongrel.

I've been poor and I've been wealthy, and what I find most important is being able to sleep at night. 18 billion dollars might be a ridiculous amount of money but my self respect is not so low that I have no faith in my own ability to work hard and come up with a way to live at least a comfortable life.

Why in the fuck on gods green earth would you want to save even one human life? Fucking leaf even more cucked than I thought FFS.

sheeit.
I'd step on one every morning for $18B

Attached: sheeit.jpg (501x373, 42K)

I'd do it for four hundred.

Anyone with 18 billion to spend on that would know better than to give you the ability to steal from them. If it were me with that much money expect a sniper team and armed guards. With a helicopter perimeter of at least two miles. Which would even cost far less than 18 billion and the cost of a would-be theifs shallow grave. Where might I add no one would miss him.

>shithuahua

I'd do it for free

I'd do it for a thousand

Id shoot up an Israeli high school for that much.

Fuck off. Papa Franku had the best response

Try harder deep state faggots

No, and then I'd punch the sick fuck trying to get his rocks off to puppies dying.

Sgt4chan stamps on puppy.

humans aren’t worth saving faggot

No, for several reasons.
>Wealth will not bring me happiness. It's no use having a vast estate to live in if I can't live with myself.
>Ill-gotten wealth is not necessary for achieving one's aims. With God, all things are possible.
>The Lord demands kindness toward animals. "Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast" Proverbs 12:10
>I'm not a teenage edgelord

The hypothetical isn't worth deciding over.
No one has that much money to give for such a simple act.
No one has any reason to give that much money to someone for such an act
who ever created such a discussion doesn't even have such money, or hates puppies.
To distribute the desire to kill for an unlikely payout is out right brutish, and although most will take such an offer if it exists, it only creates a construct which all revolves around killing = happiness for the rest of your life.
In the long term this desensitizes wrongs. No white knight here, but if the world didn't have such twisted people, murder wouldn't be a norm.

Attached: 8ab.jpg (640x640, 53K)

>Are you man of morals, Jow Forums? Would you do that?
If you do it quickly........

You wouldn't do it for free? cuck

I would American History X that little puppo with the speed of Zeus’ Chariot.

No. If it was something that was actually worth something, maybe.
But $1 is the same to me as $18 billion. Worthless.

300 american dollars and that rat is toast

No

Obviously yes. Only the biggest faggot on the planet would say know.

The absolute state of Jow Forums

>stomp puppy
>open super luxurious animal shelter

With 18 billion dollars you could kill countless human lives.

$100 if nobody knows about it
$50k if I have to deal with the social stigma

Bless you, user

YES!

Shoo, muzzie, shoo.

Attached: 1514948140734.jpg (432x324, 14K)

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SOME INTEGRITY

I would stomp the puppy out, probably tear up like a lil bitch, and then fly to China and liberate thousands of poor puppers from those soulless heartless bastards.

yes

i would, and with the money i would build something so much greater than the dog's life could ever be worth. rip pupper.

What the fuck you act like theres a nigger shortage or something. Why not do the world a favor, buy a couple nukes and take out ten million people. The world will thank you.

take the puppy.
Shoot the man offering the shekels.
Take the shekels from him after he's dead.

Always defy the premise.

Attached: Saigon+Execution[1].gif (376x278, 2.94M)

Man these retarded meme asking if you would do so and so for an insane amount of money are stupid. Who wouldnt step on that puppy for 18 billion ill fucking step on 100 of those fucker for 18 billion, just plain stupid.

I would genocide an entire continent for 18 billion dollars

Hypothetically speaking, all posts are works of fiction and falsehoods remember. Don't want some 80 year old judge not understanding this is all satire

Yeah I mean you could kill the guy who made you do this for a start.

I'd turn that puppy into paste for a fiver

How much would you fuckers charge for someone to stomp your balls mercylessly?

Attached: 1524535992335.jpg (600x616, 56K)

I'd step on it for free.

>so called Nazi
>enjoys killing innocent animals
Get the fuck off the board shill

Build millions of kennels all over the world in its honor.

What if it were reverse mr puppers get 18 billion to step on you to death, how would you feel then?

i'd shove that dog in my pussy for free

to stop blind people from inadvertently walking on puppies, I like your style user

Greater good means nothing when you cast aside every bit of moral you have for money, if I was going to do this I would just keep the money for myself. Also it doesn't matter how many lives you save, it won't ever replace the one you killed.

>my self respect is not so low
Your self-respect is essentially non-existant if you believe a "uwu babbe doge" is worth anywhere near $18 billion, and you are deluded that you would turn it down, despite your virtue-signalling on an anonymous imageboard.
These threads are great redditor-trackers.

boi don't be giving vague messages, spooking me.

Attached: 1522871896340s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>Being a newfag
>Jow Forums.com

For 18 billion i would not only stomp it but gut it skin it and make a gourmet meal out of the body. Then eat it on live youtube stream.

Attached: H3W1RuJ.jpg (720x631, 54K)

Honestly I would understand if anyone killed me for this amount of money. I wouldn't be angry at them, but at who's paying them.