HAPPENING

Kanye Annouces he will run in 2024 THIS IS YUUUUUUGGGGEEEE

Attached: IMG_1589.jpg (1242x645, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pg-c0xlrMzc&index=2&list=PLcz69-qXKbfxgRg0DQsTiWc04FRhlhFkX
youtube.com/watch?v=KJGlItkc6Fs&index=3&list=PLcz69-qXKbfxgRg0DQsTiWc04FRhlhFkX
youtu.be/0h5ZxVLDjZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 5AB36454-F27A-4A80-A47F-2E157217404E.gif (250x250, 993K)

Love him or hate him, you have to admit Kanye is a marketing genius, he knows how to stay relevant whenever he wants

BASED

BUMP

>nu-Jow Forums

Attached: disgust.png (821x1204, 795K)

TRUMP/WEST 2024

Attached: 1517111927823.png (1091x821, 692K)

Nigger gets the noose. Fuck this spook.

I can’t wait to vote for the first Rapper President of America

THIS IS YUUUUUUUUUGE! We need more BASED black men in our /movement/ to prove that democrats are the real racists!

Attached: reddit-alien.0.1521130548.png (1200x800, 119K)

in b4 he gets in because dems have to decide to either vote a republican in or not and be forced by their voter base to essentially kill themselves.

One nigger wasn't enough? At least obongo was kinda charismatic for a chimp, kanye is just a single digit IQ fart, he is a degenerate sodomite, can't sing and never produced a single good music while it's his job. You can't be more of a failure.

Attached: obongo filozof.jpg (1024x640, 80K)

Wow, he's also implying Trump will reign for 8 years.

Attached: grinch camaro.png (1265x362, 402K)

i would take kanye over whatever else the deep state would try to pick for me

but let’s be clear he isn’t a tradcon so it’s not ideal

Our /Negro/ Confirmed

Holde oop, holde oop.......I was promised a global meltdown, followed by a race war, giving birth to a wood and stone ethnostate. Not peace with the affrikkans.

Attached: 2b594796abda72035351f0798418f8b5.jpg (600x315, 38K)

BASTE BLACK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: backtoreddit5.gif (1221x768, 699K)

>not wanting to split the Dems base and vanquish them forever

And (((WHO))) would you rather vote for Faggot ?

good, he'll divide the Dem vote

That’s the goal

faggot

>never produced a single good music while it's his job
I don't listen to Kanye beyond his old pop songs.
But to say that, you must have shit taste in modern music.

I'll vote for the dem over him, especially if the dem is white. Suck on a big black dick civic nationalists.

someone who's not a delusional narcissistic NIGGER

Does this mean Trump isn't running? I thought Kanye was a trump supporter

Kanye is running democrat obviously

>2024
Gee I wonder why?

an amerimutt saying this hahahaaha, man you live in the shithole of modern music, music is the only thing France still do better than any other country (with austria)
learn : youtube.com/watch?v=Pg-c0xlrMzc&index=2&list=PLcz69-qXKbfxgRg0DQsTiWc04FRhlhFkX

I did not grow up around niggers, and fight niggers, and pay for nigger's nigger offspring, and work extra hours to support lazy niggers on the job, and feed, house, clothe, and pay for niggers healthcare, to have another nigger president, to validate niggers false sense of superiority! Fuck ALL niggers!

Attached: 30b97ff83bf648e9dec82c58f3be35e6-vikings-tv-show-vikings-floki.jpg (736x528, 65K)

Use your brain.
Having blacks vote for Trump instead of the democrats is a GOOD thing regardless of what you think of them.

I can't into reading comprehension

>can't sing and never produced a single good music while it's his job

Every time Kanye releases an album he changes the hip-hop genre completely. Everything sounds like Kanye for like 2 years when he puts out something new.

Kanye 2020
SPREAD LOVE

/ournigger/

i feel so sad for amerimutts,listening so much shit they hav stockholm syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=KJGlItkc6Fs&index=3&list=PLcz69-qXKbfxgRg0DQsTiWc04FRhlhFkX

Attached: 1521058187719.png (657x527, 25K)

My only hope is Hilary lives long enough to see Ivanka become the first female president in 2024.

Attached: 1517518386989.webm (720x1080, 381K)

No, of course not. Because you did all that for the jews. Nobody else said you had to keep doing that shit.

She is perfection

BASED

BASED my pede. We need some BASED gays and BASED trannies too, cuz Dems are the REAL transphobes. When will gays wise up to the fact that the Dems see them as pets and get off the DEMONrat plantation??

She posts on Jow Forums

Attached: 1500754142561.png (2800x848, 894K)

Attached: 1518340505076.png (1421x910, 924K)

>tfw ywn cuddle an uber rich qt jewess
why

even

live...

Attached: 1524485071915.jpg (482x427, 58K)

I'm so fucking sick of meme flags and based black guys. When did this stupid burmese yak milking discussion board turn in to reddit?

Jews aren't a race, it's a religion. Zionism turned Jews into a fake race.

>implying there will be niggers in based america in 2024

she is a race traitor

Post yfw you realize we will have a Trump in the WH for at least the next 37 years.

I would be ok with Ivanka fucking up 20% of her daddy's work just to see this. Preferably with a Rand ticket over a Yeezy ticket.

Attached: 1502818971265.jpg (949x1423, 541K)

you think i learned anything from your statement?
I studied the atziluth, the klipoth and the kaballah read the zohar, the talmud and the torah, studied ephlias levi and frank jacob. you are like a little baby goy to me

>wanting an actual Jew as President
No thanks. Fuck off.

You studied the inversion of what true Judaism is about. Talmud, Zohard and Klippoth are all pure evil.

Do you only listen to one genre of music? I said he was one of the best hip-hop artists, that doesn't mean I don't like other kinds of music. You posted deep house, Kanye is the hip hop equivalent of Tiesto. You might not think Tiesto is the best, but he basically defined the genre.

Kanye West (R) vs. Mark Zuckerberg aka "the zuck" (D)
Lets do this.

Attached: 1489123317143.jpg (694x461, 139K)

>kanye runs for president
>pol immediately cries nigger
>splits vote

will you faggots see an opportunity to redpill the normies if it yells in your fucking face?

It's honestly about time that America had another black president. I thought it would've been Michelle.

Attached: Putlet.jpg (634x462, 74K)

>I am in control of whatever is around me

>he didn't accepted baphomet, the cherub sexual divine power as his Lord and Master
>he don't want to serve Ninhursag after death
>he don't pray at the east to venus and sirius
>he don't want to transmute his seed in magical powers as a true alchemist
>he don't want to activate his kundalini using malkuth and yeshod sephiroth

whew

Attached: baphomet from french templar castle.jpg (765x960, 192K)

KANYE DIG IT

Attached: image.jpg (672x372, 234K)

The article is horseshit, but I connected it with the Jow Forums post of the person claiming to be Ivanka typing something very special with a meme flag.

Attached: 1520400336841.jpg (657x527, 58K)

You can do all that without sacrificing children retard. Also those teachings aren't exclusive to judaism.

>Nigger gets the noose. Fuck this spook.
your CIA divide & conquer tactics make you glow.
fuck off.

you don't look very funny user ;_;

Attached: 1505751686901.jpg (1000x1000, 461K)

This is your second black president Jow Forums

Attached: images (6).jpg (209x241, 16K)

i just remarked your ID have ENKI and mine have GOG
damned mystery schools uhu

Obama wasn't black. He's a Jew from Indonesia

Fuck you. I'll never vote to give a nig nog control of this country. You are weak, controllable, beta- faggots.

>jetsam, flotsam and ligan
wat is dis?

Attached: 1506555662390.png (1000x646, 526K)

Attached: 1521871875249.png (593x893, 253K)

Attached: 1505569154150.png (864x668, 412K)

>Voting in another nigger

Because that worked so well last time

Hi I heard about this forum on the news

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Fuck off newfag

oh yes i member know
the memes are so powerful

Attached: 1520805571049.jpg (323x250, 14K)

He's got my vote if he runs a good platform and blows the lid of DC.

I'm thinking it should be Yeezy/Weezy(L) for Preezy. The libertarians would finally get enough votes to get funding.

Even though hes a nig, this could be good in that it may redpill the black community on the jews and how they're being used as pawns.

>first published in 1890
What the fuck is going on????

Do you not remember when obama gave niggers a false sense of victory? A sense of security? They burned down cities and murdered whites in the street. There is only one solution.

Attached: 372f1befff6b4e6fcefcffef103d6316.jpg (600x338, 40K)

M E M E M A G I C

Attached: 1501912821880.png (740x460, 270K)

good now make like every other american and kill your classmates

>reddit spacing
youre correct but please go back to T_D

He would run on a "everything's fine" message which is obviously wrong. At least vote for hillary in that case, her parkinsons addled brain still has a higher iq than that monkey.

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS
white people tried to harass east asian into taking in a bunch of refugees. you had that jew anita try to say animu is evil and that japan should stop making it just because they didnt want a flood of hungry niggers

also white people have showed up in almost every east asian country trying to colonize it in recent decades. they actually tried to justify killing a village in thialand just like 2 years ago just so some europeans could hide from muslims. they didnt know thailand has a gang problem. its not some peaceful place devoid of crime

This man is looking out for himself and other blacks, that is clear. He will never favor you. He will make life much worse for you I can assure you that. They will be in charge of you. You will pay for more blacks from other countries. Your property will be swindled for blacks. All because they are all the same, and you are not them.

Attached: 51bc9669f8ab81c4a0785dc6a2cbf019.jpg (500x281, 21K)

>Every time Kanye releases an album he changes the hip-hop genre completely

And we should care because?

youtu.be/0h5ZxVLDjZY

Attached: 2ff352013dd67bc99ddc9c6e3071d3a8.jpg (1200x919, 154K)

pic related

Attached: president-camacho-idiocracy.jpg (664x370, 72K)

Why the fuck would someone make this meme for an old poetry book.

I can't wait to have a mediocre hip hop artist in charge of the world politics.

Ingersoll lockwood

Attached: 1511987729976.png (1200x628, 756K)

picture sauce plz...

Why the hatred towards them?

Don't you think that would be better directed at the (((others)))?