Hey guys, I believe the guy who says, "immigrants = more GDP so therefore it's good." GDP is everything...

Hey guys, I believe the guy who says, "immigrants = more GDP so therefore it's good." GDP is everything. I want to further this idea. Let's legalize child labor and put a tax on rape and legalize that. Sure it fucks up society, but I mean, more GDP amirite?

Attached: download (31).jpg (254x198, 5K)

Yup

i cant read the text on the pic

What's wrong with child labor as long as it's voluntary?

Rape violates the non-aggression principle so it would not be permitted in an anarcho-capitalist libertarian society.

>tax
>more GDP

Thanks for showing us immediately that you know fuck-all

>implying women are people
>implying women don't secretly want to be raped

government outlays are included in gdp, so anything that lets the government spend more could contribute to gdp

thanks for playing

It says "I hate roads" and "I want to fuck children"

another ancap thread to btfo

Attached: unzipping-pants.jpg (362x373, 26K)

Attached: 1524626710696.jpg (600x340, 54K)

Transfer payments aren't included in GDP. Taxes are distortionary, so it would reduce GDP in the long run.

Attached: 1524510410615.jpg (750x565, 67K)

Attached: 1524509838116.jpg (550x548, 27K)

Attached: 1524509627603.png (640x640, 285K)

Kidnapping children violates the non-aggression principle.

Attached: 1524509707747.jpg (720x543, 33K)

>GDP is everything.
No, GDP per CAPITA is everything. If we create 1000 billion cripples out of thin air who can barely put a box together, but still add to the gdp, but consume everything, then that is a BIG FUCKING PROBLEM because everybody will LITERALLY FUCKING DIE in a few days.

what if a parent sells me them?

Attached: 1524508844679.png (720x1572, 608K)

Attached: 1524508325863.png (808x1088, 611K)

Pre school was a commie cuck hellhole that commie bitch headmaster or mother should've been smacked by Sean Connery

Attached: 1524508307953.png (848x684, 392K)

Attached: 1524509741907.jpg (980x1024, 102K)

Attached: 1524508360500.png (788x1864, 540K)

Attached: 1524508416704.png (432x1109, 424K)

Attached: what did op.png (712x686, 177K)

gg ancap

Children aren't fully developed by definition and can't consent.

This is even weak a strawman. Modern libertarians are faggots, and the party has devolved into a degenerate weed party. Libertarianism is supposed to be about using ethics to rule yourself morally in lieu of a state using legalism and politics as a pretense to enforce law through extrinsic force.

Attached: 1523264101328.png (591x822, 325K)

He hired mercenaries and targeted poor neighborhoods to kidnap from. What are you going to do about it?

>GDP is everything
Gas yourself

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 139K)

If we elect him I'm going to start a revolution, he is not a fit world leader, hop off his dick pol

neither ayn rand nor milton friedman were ancaps. Rand was a minarchist and friedman describes himself as a small l libertarian. Both recognize the necessity of the state to perform certain functions.

Bad idea. I'm a Libertarian too, but I also believe in preserving culture & nations.

this is what liberals actually believe that libertarians think like.

What do you mean by this "not permitted"? It sounds suspiciously statist.

We should remove pensions and kill off the elderly because when they reach a certain age they can't contribute to society and become worthless leeches.

also learn to save a full-size image dipshit.
no one can read that tiny fucking shit
and i'm not going to bother searching for it.

Wouldn't a return to state sponsored slavery also dramatically increase the global GDP? Forced labor camps and mandatory re education could really increase global productivity.

The whole it makes the Jew banks more money was never a legitimate argument. I honestly think that some of the shills are just here to remind us of what the narrative is so that we don't forget that almost this entire place is made of wrong think.

Attached: 1524530119738.jpg (468x597, 63K)

We should exact terrible revenge on the boomers.

I unironically agree with this. Working food service as a teenager gave me a large unrelenting hate for old people
>knows they're fucking deaf and can't read anything
>Still goes through the drive thru can't hear the person taking their order and can't read the damn menu
>orders their sandwich wrong and goes into boomer rage mode when they realize they fucked up
Maybe we should show them what real gas chambers look like

Attached: further beyond pepe.jpg (794x794, 60K)

Shitty, entitled customers come in all ages. Working retail is pain.

They come in all ages but boomers make up the vast majority of them

I love all these false memeflag shills trying to poison the ancap well like ancaps represent a significant demographic on Jow Forums

>anyone who doesn't represent my ideals is a shill
Not gonna lie this shit is getting real fucking old

>but boomers make up the vast majority of them
Grow up. Wtf is with all the hate for boomers.
Young people are pieces of shit all the time. What do you think sjw culture

Everyone loves to shittalk our Nepalese sand mandala aficionado website, but hanging out here forces people to develop better arguments and reasoning. The only people who don’t up their game are shills and raiders crapping out the stupidest and frequently rebutted shit and having there 8 memeflag buttbuddies nod along in agreement. Believe what you want. Diverse ideas and think are great, but don’t post weakdick reasoning on a board meant for discussion.

>It violates the non-aggression principle
>being this much of a fucking idealist

When the mobs threaten to have you swing under the street lamps, you'll forget all this idealist notions and go straight into naked defense of your own self-interest

Attached: 1412998174125.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

And yet plenty get sentenced as adults when they commit a crime.

GDP is a retarded metric used by governments, not ancaps.