Varg Vikerne's Wife

Is Varg's autistic wife poisoning his mind? 10 or so years ago he used to make good music now all he does is make autistic youtube videos in a damp, run down russian car, and pump out semi-retarded children. This french autist is ruining his life

Attached: images-2.jpg (1000x563, 85K)

Go jerk off to your nigger metal music some more you manchild

Attached: 1524451204020.jpg (720x681, 60K)

I'm pretty sure he was in prison 10 years ago user.

I'd bang

4?

Attached: fuck-off.png (439x290, 44K)

He made most of his music in prison champ

I want to bang her

>Snowniggers
Ew

Attached: 1482363546138.jpg (997x535, 118K)

Her real hair is dark, but she dyes it to affect the Scandinavian stereotypical light blond, and so did Varg before his hair turned white. Both have shades of brown hair, Varg himself, probably light brown with dark blond facial hair, but his wife looks to have dark hair.

varg was never good at anything, burzum has always sucked and varg was always a larping loser.

t. (((shills)))

lol another shill. go tell you boss George Soros that you need to improve your shilling

>airbrush homo

Vrs

>white victim of the hollyjew

Lol shut the fuck up, im not even into black metal as a genre and i love his music before i even knew a thing about him other than the church burning and murders

He must be very happy to have found a woman with good values and an imaginative mind, very rare in today's rotten world.

OP on the other hand is an incel who will probably kill random people with a van to make himself feel important some day.

shill for fucking what, idiot?

not being into black metal doesn't make his shitty music good.

Let Varg be, faggot.
He used to be a murderer and a satanist, now he's living a quiet peaceful life while saving the white race.

Are you retarded? Do I need to point out why this is very obviously false?

And yet all of their children have blonde hair. Hmmmmmm

Attached: 1515776990569.jpg (900x807, 101K)

He was never a satanist.

He poisoned his own mind when he decided to side with Mudslimes, Jews, and Gaytheists by burning down churches that his own ancestors built all for the sake of becoming “un-Judaized.” It’s ironic because Europeans transformed the Jewish offshoot of Christianity into something wholly European but Varg is so short-sighted that he never matured beyond the phase of being an edgy teenager so he fucked up a major part of his ancestral history all in the sake of appearing to be “protecting” it.

What a fucking faggot.

Attached: TeenageVarg.gif (320x240, 2.77M)

The hair tends to darken up as one ages, it's very common in the Scandinavian Tree, you can see it from Greenland mut mixes to all the way to Murmansk near the Norwegian/Finish Border.

>Used to make "music" and burn churches
>Now thinks deeply on matters and raises children
>You view this as a bad thing

Degenerate.

>Is Varg's autistic wife poisoning his mind?
Dude murdered another musician. I'd say his mind was already poisoned.

it's completely the opposite. varg pseudo-mind controls his wife because she is a diagnosed autistic and he is a sociopath

implying she doesnt worship his cock after hearing he killed a man

sounds about right, he even looks evil
I like his videos tho

good. thats what women were meant to do. pump out babies from their hole and as many as possible.

i like his videos too but theres no way she controls him. hes a lunatic

He is literally cucking his ancestors, pumping literal tard blood into his lineage. How can someone who makes so many videos about eugenic shit marry such a woman? He's so riddled with cognitive dissonance about it, he's convinced himself autists are some sort of Neander master-race or something. Guy is fucked in the head.

10/10

> yfw
> you are a mediterranean / german breed

Attached: 1508621880836.jpg (640x640, 66K)

>degenerate metal manchild music
>good
Looks like u're a faggot

>Culkin is an Irish surname.

The forest nigger wrote music well this is news to me. Maybe some men can get easily manipulated by women. I imagine your wife wouldn't be to happy about her husband writing music all day. Maybe driving a Russian car like a homeless man makes him more money? Maybe in her eyes this seems like a more grown up option compared to playing rockstar.

Attached: 1514512525100.jpg (1355x891, 279K)

>Purity Police

>i dont like black metal but i think hes good
i want you to think about this statement

>Burzum
>metal
l o l

two albums and they were all done on keyboards lol