OK WTF IS GOING ON WITH TUCKER

OK WTF IS GOING ON WITH TUCKER

Did anyone watch his episode today? He was pretty much calling (((them))) out and their agenda, obviously masking it as against "dems" or "liberals" but he was ripping into Republicans and a libertarian cuck as well for basically being (((crypto-globalists))).

There was a moment when he was interviewing Jim Jordan who was talking about their campaign promises fulfilled in 2017 and listed moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Tucker cut him right off and said "Really did people vote to move the embassy to Jerusalem?" after Jim went MUH greatest ally ZOGBOT mode, Tucker replied "I'm not against it but I don't really care".

His shows slowly turned from Ben Shapiro tier Cuckservative SJW basher, to basically a redpill dropper on PRIMETIME NEWS. He doesn't even have to name (((them))) if he keeps this up with the platform he has, people that are influenced are ALREADY connecting the dots because we have DOCUMENTED all the evidence in the form of MEMES, which they CAN NEVER TRULY DESTROY, BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ITS POWER.

TUCKER AND KANYE 2020?

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: vsu0vc63ak7y.png (202x233, 57K)

is this oc pepe?

it's the truth. nobody gave a shit about that. literally nobody primarily voted for Trump because of that. Tucker is just stating the obvious. it's a sad fucking state when stating the obvious is a radical concept.

Tucker is tucker, he should hit social groups, hit against post modernism and cultural marxism more. No you are not underrepresented because of your vagina, you are underrepresented because you're a lazy useless whore.

No but it's rare, treat it with care user.

Attached: i1y0kiftrhfy.png (416x500, 259K)

>"I'm not against it but I don't really care".
totally our guy

Exactly. It is stating the obvious, but we all know none of the ((((M5M))) no matter left or right, dare even come anywhere near saying even basic facts when it comes to "OUR GREATEST ALLY". You either leave them out completely(when talking about Syria, their massive influence on foreign policy etc), walk on eggshells when forced to report(Palestine massacres, Dancing Israelis, Jonathan Pollard etc) or go all in with the ass licking at any hint of a potential positive story on Israel or poor, persecuted jews.

The fact Tucker doesn't toe the line COMPLETELY and dares to even question (((them))) is a HUGE deal for someone with his reach and influence. Almost unprecedented in that they haven't been able to silence him in any way YET, and he seems to have reached such a critical mass it won't be easy unless they either kill him or plant fake evidence of CP or something else subversive.

Attached: 1523990409584.jpg (960x478, 41K)

agreed. I don't even hate the jews I just hate the absolute influence they have. I mean if the Jews where Chinese, people would be outraged. imagine the Chinese controlling virtually every major media outlet, the Chinese running the banks, our foreign policy being dominated by Chinese interest because of muh greatest ally, the Chinese having dual citizenship and if anyone pointed that out they would be ruthlessly smeared and ruined. their would be a revolution in a heart beat but the Jews get away with it.

Yeah, the school my 9 year attends did the same anti-gun shit to him.

Leaf trying to lewd /ourguy/ Tuck.
DoR nao

Attached: 1505961034825.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

Legitimate questions: Why does pol/ adore him but hate Alex Jones or people associated with him? He never names the Jew, but his schtick is to fight ((globalists)) which are the same thing without the name drop.

>both will point out bullshit while not nameeing the Jew to avoid ammo for SJWs
>Alex receives donations because businesses and jewtube cut off their commerical money
>the only downside to Alex is he presents himself as a spaz but watching any other hosts on his network solves that

Seriously what gives?

Tuck walked the same lolbertarian path as a lot of older Jow Forumsacks. I won't say anymore than that, the rest you must infer

Attached: 1489212141306s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

fuck off adl

His "mass immigration" comment during the 2A fiasco just a little while ago made me pop a boner.

I love Tuck and Alex

Attached: image.jpg (334x334, 88K)

This right here. He KNOWS, and he knows it's professional suicide to come out and talk about Jews.

Tomorrow the world is gonna change in a big way

Attached: 1508386727016.jpg (1040x977, 633K)

>M5M
Did mods seriously filter that shit?

BECAUSE PJW AND MILO AND OTHER FAGGOTS ARE LITERALLY SHILLS FOR ISRAEL. PAID BY ISRAEL.

>TUCKER AND KANYE 2020?
I would honestly vote for that ticket in a heartbeat

>if the Jews where Chinese, people would be outraged. imagine the Chinese controlling virtually every major media outlet, the Chinese running the banks, our foreign policy being dominated by Chinese interest because of muh greatest ally, the Chinese having dual citizenship and if anyone pointed that out they would be ruthlessly smeared and ruined. their would be a revolution in a heart beat but the Jews get away with it.

Very well said.

This country is actually going to care about foreign actors subverting it?
I hope so, senpai. I don't even care if I'm martyred as a Russian bot. It'd be worth it if all the Israel subversion stopped.

Alex Jewnes STILL defends the kikes even after they shit on him 24/7 and his leftist jew ex-wife is sucking off his money and took their jew children.

Can't the same rationale be used for blacks hating whites in power? It's stupid, Jews are superior in IQ and use that to get ahead and network with each other to bring the whole tribe ahead. It's not a complicated conspiracy, it's natural selection.

>Can't the same rationale be used for blacks hating whites in power?

No because the USA was founded and settled by a WHITE NATION and whites are still a majority, despite the efforts of the kikes to exterminate whites. The equivalent would be only in the african colonies.

I love Alex Jones wtf are u talking ab

At least post a link

They'll replace him with a Synth.

Attached: Synth Tucker.jpg (512x512, 35K)

Europe and America are white nations. No right to complain about whites in charge in a white country.

CAN’T PLUCK THE TUCK

Tuck was actually redpilled by Alex live on his show. He pilled him on 911.

It's our country, you sleazy kike. That's the difference. Get out.

Because Alex Jones method of delivering his message is by vomiting an endless stream of unfiltered and unstructured facts(which are usually correct to his credit) and opinions(range from gay frogs to interdimensional shape shifting vampires). Then he shills you with his magic beans.

The fact he's still around and relatively mainstream is because he's useful as a tool for them as a caricature. The only time he came close to actually being a danger to (((them))) was 9/11 and the David Duke interview. He backed off on naming (((them))) on one and cucked on and deleted later.

Tucker is credible and coherent, more importantly, he's on prime time cable with a far bigger platform and audience. He's also relatively new so we don't know how hard they're trying to bring him down behind the scenes. Time will tell.

Attached: 1523367244742.jpg (828x552, 64K)

Watch a single Ryan Dawson video about AJ and you'll understand. Never compare him to Tuck again.

No its not. Not when it's NOT enough for you to just use extreme tribal in-group preference to propel each other to high positions of power across important pillars of a society.

It's not the same when you ACTIVELY work to use those same pillars to subvert your host nations own people into a never ending pit of economic ruin and social and cultural degeneracy.

Its not the same when you make criticism of your own group, or even MENTION of you AS A GROUP in a remotely negative light the ultimate taboo that cannot ever be spoken of publically.

Its not the same when ALL OF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH, so you actively import millions of sub 80 IQ, uncivilized apes to further throw your host nation into a pit of crime, poverty and eventual genocide.

This is why they've been kicked out of 109 countries, it's their greatest weakness and the cause of their eventual downfall. Nothing but total destruction of all that is good is enough for them.

Attached: 1523224967467.jpg (674x672, 93K)

>tucker and kanye 2020
>they don't understand memes!
This is so reddit it hurts. Listen boy, this shithole has no power over the kikes that matter. We can ruffle some feathers with some NY journalists and the like, but don't be naive to think memes can take down the Rothschilds or shit like that. What most people get out of this website is ADHD

I know some staffers visit pol and feed him 'ideas' from here. He might even be on here himself.

but i just dont get it. I think its pretty clear that what we see is one percent of whats actually going on, what about the other 99% behind the scenes? Theres no way Tucker would risk going rogue all by himself, someone high up is shielding him. Whether that person/coalition whatever is /ourguy/ or not is the real question because that will tell us the true motive of these messages

Attached: jimbo.png (426x477, 421K)

You aight whiteboi