The Amish are what we should all strive to be

100% white community, women are modest, all forms of degeneracy are completely shunned, so trad they don't even use electricity.

Why not get off the internet and become Amish today?

Attached: ohio-Amish.jpg (460x276, 37K)

>get off the internet and become Amish today
You start.

I'm on Rumshpringa so this is my one chance to spread the news about good Amish ways my friend : )

I commend you, user.

Only God, Perfection Himself, can truly guard man from degeneracy.

No, they're idiots who make their children's lives worse than they otherwise could be if they didn't restrict access - for no reason - to so many things that make people's lives better.

>entirety of your country becomes Amish
>any country that does allow technology to flourish will invade and take over within a day

Good job

They do use electricity. Stop posting misinformation

That doesn't happen anywhere.

The one big drawback of the Amish is they refuse to fight.

>murder for the war merchants!
You're actually a degenerate.

They’ll let any heterosexual human into their society regardless of race

Menonites do, but the only electricity the Amish use is for the celergymen’s phones

Some Amish communities are stricter than others in regards to use of electricity but most all of them avoid it like the plague.

I grew up around the Amish and here's why i'm not Amish
#1 I don't want to work in an RV factory.
#2 If my friends and family are assholes, I don't want to be forced to be around them
#3 I like Air conditioning and I don't want to smell like a combination of horse shit and sweat all summer
#4 I like driving a car
#5 I like getting blowjobs and eating pussy, both of which are consider sodomy in Amishworld.
#6 I like to travel
#7 I don't consider buttons to be the work of the devil.
#8 I don't to spend 24/7 working if Kike on a stick is pissed at my vanity

There were a couple documentaries about Amish teens slutting it up and doing drugs before returning to the fold in their 20s for marriage and reconciliation.
They're just as bad as regular women user, just their timer is set at a faster pace.

Only the bishop and a few people use electricity which is strictly for the phones which they need during tax season

Most Amish sects do actually. OP isn't Amish at all nor does he have any affiliation with any Anabaptist group.

My whole family is Mennonite, I can spot someone lying about it very easily.

>Amish
>Paying taxes.

you fucked up right there. They are the biggest tax cheats ever, they only work with cash.

Oh and the fucking Amish puppy mills.

They're all inbred morons...

Attached: 1521676569669.jpg (2048x1366, 272K)

You know daddy was balls deep in every one of those girls...

Attached: cdc[1].jpg (546x366, 53K)

Why is it that we need a book/culture or various other definitions to tell us what we should and shouldn’t do?

Common sense should be more then enough yet people seem to do the complete opposite and go out of their way to ruin their lives only to say “I found the path through X way” taking zero responsibility for their own actions acting as if they weren’t themselves.

I wish common sense were more widely spread.

Are you retarded? I doubt he is. If he is having his first taste of the world, how in the fuck does he know about Jow Forums, and why go here of all places? Just a natsoc larping

Is it worth it honestly? Or is the modern world to much to leave behind?

Because we are all sinners user... Our sin nature keeps us from the path of righteousness.

Only through our savior Jesus Christ can we truly be forgiven of our sins and live in God's glorious kingdom.

we should be amish with machine guns and swastikas.

He saw some dude from here drove a van into pedestrians and though "huh, sounds good to me!"

They look happier than a nigger with a new gun.

>They do use electricity

Attached: medium_2017-12-21-8ae3c94c51.jpg (700x450, 177K)

Basically Christian ISIS.

I don't need a 6th finger on each hand, user.

God called me here... he told me you all needed him the most, and our heavenly father is never wrong.

The Amish are a CIA psyop, faggot.

Because Inigo Montoya would come and kill you.

Attached: Inigo_Montoya_at_Work[1].jpg (600x400, 57K)

>I'll never be amish and marry a white germanic ancestry virgin cutie and have 10 white children
I don't even know why I get up in the morning.

Attached: 1524155283793.gif (500x281, 469K)

How many people leave the community for good? The birthrate is really high but the population stays low

Only the strong survive in Amish country

No.

You should spend some effort on . They need help just as much if not more than we do.

No. he'll just get radicalized and run over a crowd of Chads and Stacys with his horse and buggy.

Attached: 180423235532-alek-minassian-medium-plus-169[1].jpg (307x173, 8K)

Amish probably the only thing left in the degenerate shithole worth saving.

user in Amish country here (St Lawrence County, NY)

The Amish sometimes have cellphones, and many use the bus or taxi, and use Medicaid. They’re all s about gibs except for where the requirements for some disqualify them from getting the rest.

The answer is right in the middle, until UN Agenda 21 starts kicking people off their land

No it isn't. If you're worried about liberals ruining your lives, you'll be pissed with how controlled your lives would be under the church.

hi spencer

What up Franklin co

>all forms of degeneracy are completely shunned, so trad they don't even use electricity.
lmao you know nothing about the Amish

they're roaches, user

America should be more Amish than Hispanic.