Mexican students get torture with acid by acident

>be mexican
>get disolved in acid by EL POZOLERO

mobile.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/23/world/americas/23reuters-mexico-violence.html

Attached: 0001837335.jpg (1033x675, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfX959ll1Ko
bbc.com/mundo/noticias-america-latina-38677813
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_en_México
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is a shithole

All I can say is fuck Mexico. They make ISIS look like the Carebears.

WTF el pozolero was a cia psyop like 10 years ago

Right but when some coalburner has her amerimutt spawn beaten to death by her nog it's never the murricans fault.

At a certain point, why doesnt society at large turn on these cartels? It is insanity.

i don't think anyone here would claim that. Coal burner gets what she asks for.

Because no oligarch wants to see themselves dissolved in acid, and no private mercenaries want to kill a customer.

Also guns are mostly illegal, and the police end up arresting the vigilantes and ultimately protecting the narcos.

To be fair, those last 43 students used to do a lot of crimes and stealing though.
But yeah, there are other ways to deal with this.

Maybe if USA would stop supporting the cartels.

MAYBE IF USA WOULD FIX OUR PROBLEMS

WE DINDU NUFFIN

is this a joke lmfao?
you must be an american on a proxy

>To be fair, those last 43 students used to do a lot of crimes and stealing though.
You don't think this is the type of rumor the cartels spread to justify their crimes? No one wants to see themselves as the bad guy. Not even cartels.

Nah, some of them have been in jail for delinquence and armed robbery, not sure if all.

At least sell them to all of us, not just the bad guys you fucking cuck.

Seen a couple WebM of the cartels hacking people to death with axes/machetes, and now they are skinning people alive.

These fuckers scare more than ISIS.

This is why we don't need a wall

Imagine how fucked the cartels would be if the UN conventions on illegal drugs and all member states' laws enacted pursuant thereto were repealed overnight.

well, if you niggas would be kind enough to stop selling weapons to cartels and snorting half of Colombia's GDP the cartels wouldn't exist in first place...

Lol you fucking victims.
>me just poor mejican
>America make mejican do bad thing
>not mejicans fault
You’re only 33% right.

I was considerimg an International MBA program at Monterrey Tech but now I’m scared Mexbros. Will I end up a bestgore.jpeg

Attached: 1476566346146.png (420x350, 62K)

No one cares.

Attached: image.jpg (500x743, 203K)

What is this

What do you mean? I know we're not perfect, in fact we have a lotof shit going on.
Corruption, violence, culture, laziness.

But we're doing pretty bad by ourselves, as if we needed our big brother to shit on us to get worse.

Why are Americans forcing Mexicans to be so violent?

>Why are Americans forcing Mexicans to be so violent?
Mexicans have always been violent its in their blood

poor dudes were in the wrong place in the wrong time
honestly they wondered onto a ranch run by some narco subhumans, they thought they were working for a rival gang
one nigger got tortured too hard and died so they had to kill the other two
and once youve got 3 bodies, well you gotta get rid of them so they got disolved in acid
they should've just stuck to the safe streets in the good neighborhoods where people with lighter skin live
such is life in this shithole
you gotta know how to survive

IF YOU NIGGERS WOULD STOP BUYING, SELLING AND CREATING CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING

Fucking Zetas were trained by the Mossad and CIA

Attached: 13895277_944857235643795_8975690772128363475_n.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Because 90% of Mexicans are submissive sheep, completely harmless peasants. The alpha wolves and bad hombres are a small minority.

Attached: 12-03-2018-mexico.jpg (1024x705, 289K)

adding a little bit more to this:
lots of middle class and upper middle class faggots here think that because they live "in a big city" they suddenly live in europe or some shit
you're constantly surrounded by pinches guachos and indios, you cant relax
gotta be vigilant and careful always
they act like those sluts that get drunk and raped and cry about it like its not their fault
niggers shouldve known better desu senpai

>kill indians and steal their land
>force niggers to work for them while whipping them
>the biggest amount of serial killers and school shootingshappened in america

>e-everyone but me is v-violent! My w-white rich neighborhood is r-really nice! I w-watch cartoons and eat mac and cheese!

Fucking retarded american.

Cool it, buddy.

Attached: 1523971518316.jpg (606x731, 202K)

taco taco burrito

>Third world floods our country from places like Mexico
>buy drugs from Mexicans
>hurr durr it's America's fault.
No, faggot - it's your fellow third worlders who are already here buying the drugs you make and funding your cartels. GTFO of our country.

Yeah, your history is not a lot cleaner than theirs fucking eleven.

And they are coming here.
youtube.com/watch?v=AfX959ll1Ko
Our shithole is doomed.

I hada chilean gf
Really liked her.

Because:
>Money from the drugs
>Money from the weapons
>Illegal inmigration to the US because violence and killings
>Mutting the americans
>Lowering the payments

Attached: 1519773479417.jpg (800x680, 242K)

God damn how jealous are you of white people? XD Go eat some lard and kiss your wifes mustache you angry bean

No. the beheading are only in the south.

>
>
>>Third world floods our country from places like Mexico
>>buy drugs from Mexicans
>>hurr durr it's America's fault.
>No, faggot - it's your fellow third worlders who are already here buying the drugs you make and funding your cartels. GTFO of our country.
OK white people are not part of your opioid/meth epidemic? What ever let's you sleep at night fagget

Well maybe you should stop shipping your spics to our side of the border so they won't use their welfare gibs to purchase drugs from Mexico and fund your cartels. It's largely not white Americans purchasing this shit - it's your own people, niggers and injuns. Enforcing your own border would choke off the cartels you chalupa eating fuck. You are the source of your own problems. Fix it.

>white people

Attached: US should thank us.png (1246x918, 1017K)

Fucking lol!
Jealous of what?
The emasculation of man?
The fall of western culture?
The literal castration of society?

The only good thing about USA is cheaper electronics and blond chicks, I'd rather stay here and get beheaded over handing my daughter to jamal and pajeet for cultural enrichment.

taco taco

>Mexicans are coming to muuuhhh Chile
>Video talks about a mexican girl that went 1 semester to chile for a student exchange.
The power of chilean education

>chilean education

bbc.com/mundo/noticias-america-latina-38677813

Attached: chile de desutschland.jpg (830x528, 79K)

That's doesn't matter. They are coming, just like colombians and dominicans.
It's over.

Delutional gringo.
Your jew overlords actually want mexico's worst in there.
Employers like to hire my people for cheap without any insurances and your liberals want their votes.

Fucking lol, you actually believe a bunch of poor uneducated latinos are traveling all the way to USA for their own will? Comedy gold.

>They are coming

you wish ugly mapocho roto

Sudamericanos. Los sudamericanos representan uno de los principales flujos de inmigrantes a México. El fenómeno inmigratorio se ha visto reflejado por diversos motivos. Los primeros llegaron entre los 70s y los 80s huyendo de persecuciones en sus países, como fue el caso de argentinos, chilenos, uruguayos, peruanos y colombianos. Sin embargo, las crisis económicas y las nuevas oportunidades laborales han sido, entre otras causas, la motivación inmigratoria al territorio mexicano. Los sudamericanos que más han emigrado a México han sido los colombianos. Han llegado principalmente a la Ciudad de México y León. Algunos sudamericanos con alto grado de especialización educativa buscan conseguir becas en universidades mexicanas, principalmente las de la Ciudad de México como la UNAM, el IPN y la UAM, mismas que les sirvan de plataforma para transmigrar a los Estados Unidos o Europa.16

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_en_México

Attached: chile gran IDH.jpg (900x900, 95K)

its viable claim
where there is 1 mexican seen, 10000 others are behind the scenes robbing the welfare monies

Watashi fuckever

Yes, you niggers are poisoning our people because you want to make a quick buck and don't care at all about doing it honestly and legally.

Fuck off, beaners are fucking witches. You poison people and then blame your victims. I would be pleased if we rained tons of LSD on your faggot asses until you all died like the cockroaches you are.

Fuckin japs

You're right, you should definitely stay in Mexico, it sucks in America. Tell your friends.

welfare is free, dems are giving it to mexicans.

you stole our land, that was a titanic robbery

Attached: Mexican american war.png (1299x305, 164K)

Everything south of Los Angeles needs nuked.

> when you come from people that used to have blood sacrifices and all other weird type of gore rituals
>when the other half of your breed went on a slaughter fest trying to get rid of the indigenous
Face it Mexicans are just fucked up. Its just a violent breed. Good thing I’m a Texan and all that shit was washed away.

>EL Pozolero
fucking kek
I've tried that shit in a Mexican restaurant, it's fucking good

Oh come on, nothing in the USA reaches the level of mexican cartels. We had a child dissolved in the acid by the Mafia here decades ago and that's the most fucked up thing I can remember. Your cartels flay people alive and kill families together

Too hard to swallow pill, gringo?
Don't cry, it's ok. Unless you live in texas/california/Nevada/New Mexico

pozole dish is related to the aztec human broth , lmao

Well this just ruined my idea of spending some time in Mexico to learn Spanish and take in some of my bloodlines culture. It's weird being racist against yourself.

Attached: 2010-07-27-maryworthpanel.jpg (267x356, 26K)

Lots of beaner hate here. I saw a video of a Mexican dude who moved to America legally, held a job and got his citizenship and shit. The guy was just ripping a strip off illegal immigrants for shitting up all the goodwill he'd built. He seemed pretty cool.

Also, ancient Mexicans were violent animals, so I can understand them being violent today, but America really isn't helping their situation, what with the initial training and funding and outfitting of the cartels.

To be fair the Spaniards stole it, then we stole it from the Spaniards. This is of course because you are filthy Indio goblino.
Shoulda just genocided you worthless shits when we had the chance

Mexico richly deserves a reckoning. You are waging psychochemical warfare on the USA and some day you will be made to pay for it. Your arrogance and cowardice is why I'm glad to see you chainsawed and dismembered by cartels. You deserve to be gassed to death.

dude... nobody does more cocaine than rich upper middle class whites and their asian girlfriends.

you're retarded.

>NA NA NA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Deal with it white boy, human is violent by nature, get off your high horse and stop pretending we're the only people guilty of killing.

US MILITARY INTERVENTION IN MEXICO. IT NEED TO BE DONE. FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST. THE THREAT IS CLOSE TO HOME

> kill Indians and steal their land
The weak perish while the strong survive
Aztecs also invaded other Amerindians and enslaved them.
>force niggers to work for them while whipping them
The people who brought niggers to America were Jews using their Jewish Slave Ships
Rich Plantation Owners in the south were mostly jews, and only 2.0% of whites owned slaves.
>the biggest amount of serial killers and school shootingshappened in America
>What are false flags
>What are MK-Ultra victims

So I guess white nations are shitholes right?
Is this the reason nonwhites want to so badly come to white nations?

Go and cut my grass retarded spic

>the complete opposite of reality
Of the major racial/ethnic groups, the rate of drug use is highest among the American Indian/Native American population (10.6%) and those reporting mixed race (11.2%), followed by African Americans (7.7%), Hispanics (6.8%), whites (6.6%). The lowest rates are found among the Asian population. (3.2%).

im of basque descent. and white of course.

you still butthurt of 1821, stupid moor?

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (2592x1936, 2.12M)

I'd respect you if you were atleast white my man. But gringos can't even say that for themselves anymore.

Literally LMAOING at your fucking life, carnal.

ZOMG RACIST YOU NEED SOME REEDUCATION THROUGH LABOR YOU CANT JUST CALL A SHITHOLE COUNTRY A SHITHOLE YOU FUCKING BIGOT

If anyone hasn't read the full story of Cortes, I highly recommend it. Some dude just felt like exploring, then destroyed an empire with like a thousand men. Fuck it's a great read.

You think it was a street gang that did that? I don't think it was an accident.
They got the same treatment those students in Guerrero got

Did you miss the whole fucking point of my argument?
Do you not speak in english, retard?

Kill yourself you dindu nuffin taco.

he was lucky because he joined the opressed indians, and you know, la malinche.

Attached: 1523786209919.jpg (740x1316, 176K)

do you faggots have Tacos in the land of the rising run

That whites are violent?
We are violent in a civilized way
Meanwhile nonwhites hack each other and live in fucking anarchy

Wrong, you people are doing a very good job of poisoning yourself's on your own. It's economics 101; no demand=no supply. Fix your drug problem, no more drug cartels. Mexicans in USA are doing the jobs that nobody wants to do in the first place, white people are not rushing to the Holiday Inns' and applying for janitorial positions. Want to end illegal immigration, go after the ceo's of these companies. But that will never happen. Without us where would all your homeland security jobs go?

Reno, Nevada truly has become a mexican shithole, im graduating in 3 weeks and moving out of bean town. Cant wait to get away.

Don't feel like it, maybe after a couple dozens of my nieces and nephews go to USA to make their families.

Really subhumans' behariors.

>Reno, Nevada

Spanish names, what did you expected, russians?

Attached: 13c.jpg (709x538, 64K)

But what a life he lived.
>La Noche Triste
>just makes him fucking angry
>comes back to finish the job
Balls of steel.

The cartels would move to other crimes, unfortunately. Kidnapping, fraud, etc.

didnt those kids get into a house with cameras and shit and that's why they were tortured/killed?

Doesn't this happen in America too?
>be american
>invade private property
>get shot

Don't cry like a bitch while you're being filleted

They're killing all the smart kids, the next revolutionaries, those who are fed up with corruption and leaving mouth breathers like this to masturbate over their bootleg american apparel/aeropostale polo shirts

>dindu nuffin
>kike tier but muh ecnomics
You fucks have so little regard for human life and love money so much that you will practice psychochemical warfare against children if it means you can make a buck. Most of your victims are fucking children. Fuck you, spic.

and thirst for gold.

All three? GOOD. I HATE EAR GUAGES

you'd think when they saw the guy with the beard they'd know they weren't dealing with tweaked up sicarios but whatever

There is a difference between putting a bullet in someone versus hacking someone and there entire family and filming it just for shits and giggles with a slight hint of intimidation to try to justify it all. Cowardice. I can’t wait to till we start building that wall here in Texas

What a horrible way to die. But in all honesty, there are far worse crimes being committed daily that don't get as much attention.

Keep pushing it, pablo. We'll turn them into grease spots.

>Be a gringo
>Play pokemon go outside
>Robbed and beaten by a nigger
>No cellphone, no money, need to ask for help, look for a house
>Good ol' billy shoots me because I invaded his property
>manage to escape barely alive
>luckily enough there's a hospital nearby, I might survive
>It'll be 200,000,000 dollars
>Plus tip

Attached: km8G321.jpg (592x754, 32K)

w-where do you live where worse things then dying by dismemberment and then being dissolved in acid isn't the worst crime of the day

Su manera de hablar me da asco. Tan exagerada.

Spics totally have surpassed Africans and Muslims. Horrible to say the least.