Is Skyrim a subtle but massive redpill?

I have been playing this game for years and something that always surprised me is the way races are presented in the game.

You always hear that Nords are racist towards other races and hate magic which they do.

High elfs are assholes even the ones who are not thalmor.

All khajiits or argonians steal or can teach you how to do it.

Orcs are violent and stupid.

At first i thought that was a bit simple that every race acted so similar to their respective group ,because i was used to media and entertainment to push the narrative of "stereotypes are bad they tell you nothing".

But this game didn't try to do this in anyway most of the prejudices that skyrim NPC's have against other races are completely justifiable and the NPC's that don't fit the stereotypes and negative qualities of their race can be counted with your hands

So is Skyrim probably the most realistic game racially speaking ever created?

Attached: Skyrim-logo-dragon.jpg (720x600, 32K)

Yeah, you could use the game as a parallel to explain the truths about race to the normies.

No, vidya is a jew trick to turn you into a massive basedboy cuck faggot.
Go find a good wife instead.

What kind of 16 year old bullshit am I reading?!

Also you find out later that the rebellion was a Thalmor plot to weaken the empire

SKYRIM
FOR
DUH
NORDS

they are the jews of skyrim

learn how to s o y p o s t newfag

A lot of this comes from writers who see how shitty the world is, but consciously do not see the truth.
It's little truths that leak into their written world.

Kind of like Lucas when he started to Make Star Wars movies again. The evil Chinese space race with unfair trade relations, the stupid nigger jar jar and his whole dumb ghetto race, and the jew junk salesman with the hook nose who would screw anybody.

Of course Lucas didn't think it was race related at all and pleaded innocence (this coming from the guy who actually wore a "han shot first" t-shirt.

i really like Skyrim and it's pretty redpilled but Kingdom Come: Deliverance is the only overtly pro-white, pro-Christian game. it's also the better story compared to Elder Scrolls' games.

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

Yes goy, the Empire needs to be strong so it could serve its Thalmor masters better.

How is KC:D? I've been wanting to play just because of all the controversy surrounding it, but I'm a little put off by some of the "unchristian," if you will, stuff like sex scenes? Are they optional?

Attached: shitcloaks.png (625x800, 369K)

yes and the (((wood elves)))

Attached: woodelf.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Attached: fe48982cf45dba06e319de6fd1d616f1.jpg (1080x1080, 245K)

It wasnt a Thalmor plot, the Thalmor just say they can use the destabilization to their advantage. They dont actually have control over Ulfric, but they list him as an “asset” anyway

It specifically says either outcome is bad for them though

Tired of explaining this shit

skyrim belongs to the nords...

Attached: talos123.jpg (1536x864, 225K)

It's incompetency and the meme release day. Bethesda can't write anything outside of le random epic characters such as Sheogorath and funny clown assassins.
It was supposed to be a hard choice between Empire and Stormcloaks. But they ended up portraying Ulfric as a complete retarded cuck, while the legion biggest offenses are having a rude general stationed in Skyrim and trying to chop wrong guy (which is irrelevant in the grand scheme).

Attached: checkem.jpg (600x600, 133K)

Attached: 201.jpg (882x624, 72K)

Are you feeling left out because you didn't get digits? Here's your (you).

Attached: 1523493148242.gif (480x238, 415K)

i noticed early on in the game that the orcs were the niggers of Skyrim, so i burned them to death whenever i saw them.

Attached: 1519678225699.jpg (640x482, 76K)

Attached: 1522731800340.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Skyrim itself is a nigger of Empire.

Don't worry, that trend will change soon in new AAA gaming releases, to spread the notion of "diversity" and such. While Anita keeps pounding on those criticizing that they aren't diverse enough, also blaming those pesky Nords they promote racism for not letting orc's run their own society. Cool stuff yes?

hahahaa that picture

SKYRIM WILL ALWAYS BE AN IMPERIAL PROVINCE! The nords cannot govern themselves. They have only a basic understanding of the magical arts. Talos was an imperial. HE WAS NOT A NORD!

>playing a quest-based fixed content adventure game for years
What?

Wood Elves aren't jews, the High Elves are..

i know, that's why i killed anyone who's quests i already finished. gotta cleanse the land

Attached: FinalSolutionToTheSkyrimProblem.jpg (1920x1080, 732K)

>reddit spacing

the race system was so based they bricked the stormcloack rebellion storyline because everyone waned to create a nordic ethnot continent

TALOS WASNT WHITE

TALOS WAS BLACK

He is obviously lying, because he spent majority of time playing barbie simulator.
But Altmer are the nazis of TES universe, they even consider Bosmer as filthy shitskins (because they are, down to cannibalism). Empire compared to that is a multicutural paradise.

Altmer are Anglos

>massive redpill
>bethesda
Pick one and only one

Then what the are Redguards? Le ebin based black mens perhaps?

I know they're usually cucked but Skyrim is surprisingly redpilled.

>find a good wife
lol

>"unchristian," if you will, stuff like sex scenes? Are they optional?
Come check out this fag

Go to bed, son. I told you already...you’re too young for pol.

>Skyrim is surprisingly redpilled.
You are surprisingly bluepilled

I think they're supposed to be Arabs or North Africans.
You can stay a virgin through the whole game if you want.

Bethesda is not really PC. I think the research they've done to craft their lore has affected their sense of ethics. You can't really be a modern SJW type unless you're incredibly short on experience.

Non of these fags ever played Morrowind.

Thanks OP.
Been ODing on Black Pills all week.
I needed a laugh.

just useful niggers i reckon. burned them too

Attached: 1522531758076.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

morrowind was breddy gud... you could own slaves.

Attached: 1505616390600.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Morrowind was shit gameplay wise. It only exists in nostalgia.
You need to install 100 mods for it to even be playable in 2018.

>basedrim

Islamists/mideasterners. They aren't imported to the Empire in droves yet, so there is no muzzy problem. But we will see in the next TES. Even if Todd wouldn't want to bring such subject to the fantasy world, Zenimax will pressure him anyway.

I'm not saying it's a full redpill but it's way better than the vast majority of games these days.

Oblivion was the true redpill.

The fact that you faggots are still playing vidya is ridiculous.

Skyrim is a redpill but skyrim vr is a bigger redpill.

Attached: Rodd.jpg (527x670, 195K)

>Come check out this fag
Degenerates like being forced to have sex? Figures.

What? Nigga you even rpg? Go be a nigger and play Skyrim as an for then. Skyrim was dumbed down so niggers and urbanites could get into the universe. Congrats on being the common denominator. Also yall niggas need Vehk.

How are we defining the term redpill here?

>shit gameplay
only if you were a masochist who decided to try and be a wizard.

I never said it wasn't complex. I said it was a shit game. Needs too many mods.

Yeap. Until You take a arrow to the knee

>Go be a nigger and play Skyrim as an for then

Attached: 1517004171415.png (625x773, 117K)

>So is Skyrim probably the most realistic game racially speaking ever created?
Technically speaking, yes.

>nords are like white niggers literally ruin their country and prosperity for muh spearchucking shit
>high elves are liberal white dudes, think they're above all else
>Khajiits are gypsie niggers
>Aragons are fifthly asians, live in poor shitholes and only care about themselves, do drugs (opium like)
>Redguards are suave ladykillers that are incredibly skilled like all black men
>Orcs are Muslim tier niggers, go crazy bloodlust killing over their god
>Thalmor are Jews
>Frost Elves are native americans snow niggers
>Imperials are whites trying to get a grip on all these faggots
>woodelves are regular native ameriniggers
>bretons are half asian half white confused retards

>bretons
>not literally the british

Don't bully the wood elves. Bosmer dindu nuffin

They aren't though. They aren't seafaring in any way, they only study shit all day, they really are just confused niggers. They have no identity in that game. Just because they voice actor for them was british doesn't mean they equate to them retard.

>Bretons
>Britons
It's not a far stretch

More like white trash redneck empire desu

Have you heard of the high elves?

So? Name something about them that's British. They seem more like half asians to me.
>incredible smart
>not as smart as high elves though
>don't really fit in with them or humans
>study all the time
>not really lady killers
>kind of autistic
That perfectly describes a half asian half white person.

You can see the definition of redpill in the manual of skyrim special edition.

Attached: happyrodd.jpg (527x670, 28K)

WE

No.

C H I M
H
I
M

they're not british they're bretons from Brittany fag

Attached: Whenthenutissugoi.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

Checkem

Whatever man if you don't think TES is the most uninspired generic fantasy ever and there is literally a race called Nord and Briton then maybe you invested too much time in the elder kikes lore.

Damn it. Why do you forsake me, kek?

Skyrim didn't come out 16 years ago.

The red guards are Portuguese explorers

It might as well have.

>go to fire up TESO to see where it's at
>YOU MUST PATCH
>ok
>PATCH SIZE: 7.5 GIGS

No thank you.

checked
>quads

Attached: 1518844501028.gif (296x292, 11K)

You a dumb, or this is Platinum quality bait.

Have you joined the cult of Boethiah yet, user? all the cool kids are doing it...

Attached: 1494544482418.jpg (360x240, 27K)

Do not roll the digits user, nor allow the digits to roll you. Have you prayed to Rick Astley recently?

Attached: 1356806474843.jpg (500x750, 57K)

>Thalmor are jews
>yet they don't allow Orc (who are technically elves in the universe) nigger settlements in the Altmer lands while Empire does
If your definion of "white dudes" is cucks who let completely foreign niggers in their homelands, then yes, Imperials are "white dudes".

In the lore Bretons are rape-babies of altmers and imperials. And they are skilled (((diplomats))), much like the certain khazar tribe irl.

>>Redguards are suave ladykillers that are incredibly skilled like all black men
Redguards are Arabs

>go to /vg/ to check out the elder scrolls general after getting back into skyrim
>mfw

Attached: 1515433259692.jpg (960x642, 37K)

neither. I'm a vassal for magik

Attached: 1519104694790.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Trips of truth

This was covered extensively over a year ago. It's very redpilled, and not just Skyrim. Going back to Oblivion, and even further in the more.

I would post the screencaps of the Danish faggot that broke it all down but my Clover app is fucking up so I'm phone browser posting and I don't feel like it right now.

>no actual reply
Good job redditor, you tried. I based everything I said off of how they act in the games you stupid nog.

dey wuz da gypshins

Fuck Vehk, i'm on that Dagoth Ur shit boi.

Doesn't that sound just like whites to us you retard. Whites are letting shitskins in all over yet you'll never see a Jew live next door to one, and Jews don't like them in Israel.
They're literally black, are you retarded?

British are smart and good with magic.
Merlin was the first Wizard

Cult?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1280x720, 56K)