Friendly reminder that it's not acceptable to yell at your gf or hit her and you should treat your gf as your best...

Friendly reminder that it's not acceptable to yell at your gf or hit her and you should treat your gf as your best friend and always be nice to her. She probably really loves you.

Attached: 530caf8f91e802b0fb186749854ba6ea.jpg (1280x960, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dreadlockssite.com/mystick-moons/gallery/105995/DSC01701
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no gf

post some pics of his hormonal tits

Be nice to your gf, even when she's being an asshole
Just because people are bad doesn't mean you should be to
Become something greater, inspire those around you

it's a trap.

>it's not acceptable to yell at your gf or hit her
how can i hit something that doesn't exist

how would you kow

Is it acceptable to scream at a child?
Is it acceptable to hit a child?
Should you always treat a child nicely?
women are children, once you get that thru your head you will see things more clearly.

damn

Attached: You Look Lonely.jpg (1024x427, 38K)

I have a best friend already.
What I want a girlfriend for is pussy.

I've been with a woman for 4 years and engaged for a year of that time. We have fought twice, and none of it involved yelling. Why people fight constantly is beyond me. If you bug each other, then why be together?

lol shut the fuck up cunts, you need to beat your woman every day to remind her of her place

sauce please

this is bait.

>mfw gf likes being hit and yelled at whenever she’s bad

Attached: image.jpg (661x915, 245K)

Not politics.
If you're not a gentleman, you're not a man.

i hit mine constantly, i just hit her today
i suggest you try it too, really shuts them up

>tfw so desperate that I'd even suck that thing's dick for some companionship

Attached: gun_2_head.jpg (539x300, 19K)

>Treat your gf like your best friend
I hit my best friends when they need it though?

No shit, user. What tipped you off? I'm surprised your idiocy has let you survive this far in life.

Its alright, I'll find a gf around here somewhere

>implying anyone on Jow Forums has a gf
>also implying we're not all betafag nerd virgins

Op is right me and my gf got in a fight today.
We really love each other and I shouldn't talk down to her like that again.

If women want equal rights then they can get equal punches.

No free rides.

Nah, he's right

Attached: th7MCTIJC8.jpg (421x300, 19K)

I don't yell at my gf due to her past trauma and because in the two years we've been together I've only ever been minorly irritated at worst, and I can't think of a situation where this happened and it wasn't an accident on her part or a miscommunication. Though, I do spank her regularly to remind her of her place, as we have a Domestic Discipline/ Taken in Hand dynamic to our relationship.

I treat mine like a dog. Attention when they are good if they are bad no touch no speak no eye contact.

when an unnatural dynamic is forced to exist, it is inevitable that the pressure will reach a critical mass

Attached: the_end_of_hetero.jpg (1060x780, 561K)

I love my wife Youmu, I'd never raise my hand against her!

Attached: 1fb2c7821b9a4f524d1c8a1dbe2147b4.jpg (800x1120, 591K)

>using "betafag nerd virigins" instead of the correct nomenclature, which is "incel"

come on user, how will we take the blame for the recent leaf van attack if you don't use the correct words.

>be a pussy guys its just what they want!
>posting from cuckshed

dreadlockssite.com/mystick-moons/gallery/105995/DSC01701

i dont want your computer stds user

>doesn’t yell at gf because of past trauma
Mine absolutely hates yelling most of the time for the same reason but somehow came around to telling me to yell at her if she feels like she needs to be punished. I dunno man, beats me why, I don’t yell even if she says she wants it. But she likes it rough and likes getting slapped. Face, ass, exc.

Attached: image.jpg (790x403, 130K)

I put my gf in a barrel and rolled her down a hill into a river and now we have 6 kids

If you don't beat her she'll never love you.
Being her best friend will make her hate you.

xd

If you feel the need to hit or yell at her then you're probably better off without having a gf. Some people deserve to have the shit kicked out of them, but that doesn't mean you should go around doing that or surround yourself with people who annoy or provoke you to the point where you feel like beating them up.

Attached: 209eae2c1ff4b1f0e98c3da2cc6adc916a8424e37f8a07876979e340438f9246.jpg (925x1032, 253K)

I mean, I have yelled at my best friend and we have gotten into a tussle and a tiff or two, but we can deal with it because we are best friends. Women are incapable of this, and therefore I could never treat a woman as a best friend.

It's not about being a pussy, it's about being an exemplary individual you sperglord fuck
Everyone is a fucking shithead occasionally. This is what you must overcome and what you must be understanding about in your relations with other people.

If you think that being a good man means letting others walk all over you, then you yourself have a very fucked up system of values

OK Sweetie

Shut up you beta faggot

Its
>if women want equal rights they will also get equal lefts
you stupid fucking new fag

Youre going to hell

I don't get angry easily, and when I do I often lower my voice as I've learned it's more effective. Mine often feels that she deserves punishment when she's done nothing wrong, but it would be extremely destructive to reinforce that feeling. Regular maintenance spankings help a lot to fulfill her need to be punished without making her feel bad afterward, as it's more about bonding and reinforcing our roles within the relationship. She feels closer to me and even more submissive afterward, as well as feeling good that I'm proud of her. I spend most of my time reminding her that she's doing a good job. and that she's a good girl Also, extremely rough sex is a given with these types of girls, even if they are virginal when you first meet.

Mistakes are made and sometimes they can never be retracted. Pity it. ;)

>1 Post by this ID

Sage and die in fire, OP.

>She probably really loves you.

Attached: 535.png (480x247, 121K)

haha no you :(

>Is it acceptable to scream at a child?
>Is it acceptable to hit a child?
Sometimes, yes.
>Should you always treat a child nicely?
Treat him/her nicely, but always be in control. You are the parent.

If that's your GF then it's your duty to beat the shit outta her.

>not acceptable to hit her
Yeah but, what if she washes the knives wrong and they rust?

>her

>She probably really loves you.
>probably
I love 1 post by this ID threads.

Attached: 12575642318.gif (277x400, 114K)

>this

Attached: 1512253249926m.jpg (580x1024, 76K)

Fuck out of here leaf with that faggot shit

Can I brand you like an NXIVM cow?

Attached: NXIVM complacent slave cattle.jpg (634x423, 68K)

>gf
>love
>best friend

Attached: What.png (372x340, 225K)

You sound like a fag. Go eat some dicks, faganon.

Attached: 1505364150023.jpg (3508x2334, 265K)

>tfw no gf

Attached: 1280x720-cH-.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

That's fucking disgusting
Lock that dick up so it isn't so disgusting

Attached: Nothing gay about this.jpg (864x1440, 184K)