Tried to reply to flat earth thread but its gone

tl;dr I'm a celebrity and me and my friends saw the edge of the world

I've never told this story but I'm drunk and I came across this thread on this user board so why not. I'm a very well known actor. I had a few of my friends (most of which you would know from tv/film) on a yacht in the Pacific one Sunday in August during the afternoon about 6 years ago.

We sailed for what seemed like 30 hours, though I'm sure it was only around 8 or 9 hours total. We were all having a good time and admittedly tipsy. It turns out we drifted away from our path and we ended up somewhere our captain (me!) didn't recognize. aka we were fucking lost

We saw a fleet of USA Marine boats(?) blocking our path. Literally a wall of ships. Not coast guard, fucking marines. They addressed us via the loudspeaker to pick up a specific frequency on our ship, which we did, and were then instructed to turn around and keep quiet about what we saw for national security reasons.

My one actor friend, who you all know, was drunk/high and he snatched the radio from me and demanded to know why we couldn't go past them. 'Was a war going on?' he asked, cocky as can be. One of the marines could be heard saying 'fuck it, let them fall off the map' which I assumed at the time he meant 'let them go out there and die' in whatever situation they were 'protecting' us from. Little did I know how literal he was being.

It just so happened that my famous actor friend is pretty connected. Like really fucking connected. He made 2 phone calls to complain (aka be drunk/high/pain in the ass like the celeb diva that he is) and found out that Obama was actually at our location with a few other world leaders. I never met Obama before, but again my friend knew him well enough that he didn't have his direct number but they did hang out several times while Obama was in office (or as much as one can 'hang out' with the president).

this is a true story, will continue if interested

Attached: rabbit-hole.jpg (500x356, 170K)

Q predicted this

Attached: 1524390864867.jpg (1028x573, 132K)

Yeah, you might as well keep going.

Attached: 1512883486953.jpg (720x619, 41K)

Fuck off and use your real flag leaf

The gayest larp ever. Never post here again...no better yet go hang yourself in your closet, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 07c52af8.jpg (600x385, 45K)

>in the Pacific
gonna have to be more specific if you want yous

ok for you..

So anyways all we find out from his publicist is that Obama is 'in the area' but he can't be bothered because there is a meeting going on. All the details we get.

However, as fate would have it at that moment our boat came to a complete stop. In all the haze of alcohol and weed (ok and coke) and talking to the marines for a bit the engine either overheated or we ran out of gas, I honest to god can't' remember. Either way we were stuck there while the marines came up with a plan to help us get the fuck out of their site.

Funny they were so serious when we first approached but when they found out who we were they were so nice to us.

As we waited for them to graciously help us, the word spread up the chain that big time movie actors X, Y, and Z were stranded out front. Word eventually reached the literal TOP because next thing you know I'm on a boat smaller than my yacht in a little cabin with my 2 friends and the President of the United states.

It was about 10 minutes of idle chit-chat. We were told before we met him what was going on was 'need to know and we did not need to know' but not to worry, they'd fix our ship or tow us out soon.

And for 10 minutes or so we talked about everything. Acting, presidency, sports, music, family, and so much more. It was rapid fire questions and laughing, and I'll never forget it.

Especially after what came next.

Q predicted i would read what you wrote an Q predicted you would write what he predicted an tht i would reply to the fact that Q predicted what i read an you wrote about what Q predicted

just keep going
your shitty larp is interesting if nothing else.

get the fuck out of here with your faggot larping short stories, literally become an hero you homo
>bb..bb...bu..butt I'm a famous actor bro

Did Obama’s have you suck his cock, because of the implications?

This seems like a troll post. The Earth really is flat though.

This, I'm invested now so I'd be pissed if you didn't finish

Low quality larp

He didn't predict me replying!

who cares let him tell his story

he wont. this is the part of the LARP where drunk mel gibson goes on about the kikes OR simply passes out

For those out of the loop:

"Flat Earth" is an allegory for the economic topology of the Earth.
It does not refer in any way to the physical shape of this planet.
All of the imagery, insanity, and arguments pertaining to the geometry are a distraction.

Yes, economically, the Earth is "flat". There is no way around this, and no "going back to the farm".
Physically, the Earth is an oblate spheroid.

To those promulgating the "earth is flat" meme: You could have accomplished the same with an argument more closely matching reality by stating the earth is "compact and without boundary", but I understand how that would fly way over most heads.

Prove that its flat. If you disprove its a globe doesn't mean its flat but this is misdirection to cover up the hollow earth.

Attached: 1499224432850.jpg (179x281, 10K)

Get the fuck outta here.......please continue

And then a skeleton popped out.

Jesus christ.. The idiots who seriously believe shit like this really deserve their ignorance.

>Look in to the sky, see millions of spherical objects.
>But the earth is flat!!

There is no point of going in to an actual logical argument about this because the entire theory is pure illogical drivel at best. Just asinine.

>inb4 dinosaur/belair

>economically, the Earth is "flat"
what do you mean by this?

it's amusing the people that seem to not be interested but I get it. This will fade away into the nothing, and nobody will ever care but it's funny to me that I'm sharing this with people and yet nobody will ever know/believe it.

Anyways, we were dismissed and we got a helicopter ride from a guy we later found out BEGGED his commander to take us home because he was such a huge fan. They towed my boat to a dock near my manager's house (I live inland) and I had to get it from there but that is another story.

Fast forward to 3-4 months ago. There was a major event that both Obama and my friend (or should I say his friend?) both attended. So when I saw my friend a few weeks ago to catch up (I had just wrapped filming) he mentioned seeing 'our friend' again and we both laughed and I started to talk about that day and he stopped me dead in my tracks and said he had to tell me something.

He claims that at that event him and Obama talked for hours. Again, about everything, but apparently a few things came up and I dunno if Obama was trying to impress him or what, but a few bits of classified intel came out.

Out of the few stories I learned, the one that obviously was the craziest and hit closest to home was what they were doing that day when we found them out in the middle of nowhere. I'll tell the other stories if interested.

ok next post will wrap this up

C'mon OP tell us how many degrees of Kevin bacon are you

>this is a true story, will continue if interested
no true flat earther would buy such an asinine story. The world is surrounded by ice. We don't know where the world ends, just where the ice begins

>Things that never happened.
as if there were military stationed on the edge and not one person has ever come on the record to speak about it

Then the Rear Admiral burst into treats. THE END

Continue

I don't have a lot of money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, and if you do not finish this story I will find you, and I will kill you.

Attached: Liam-Neeson-Taken.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>Physically, the Earth is an oblate spheroid.
never waste time arguing with sphere cucks.

earth is actually not a disc or a pear/ball, its 2d so you dont have anywhere to fall to SAGE

O hhh come on you can't jerk us off and not finish the job

Not a flat earther, but your statement is hardly true. There is the sun, the moon of which we always see the same side, and a million of white dots, some of which flicker

Economically "flat" meaning all markets are connected as one, all operate on the same level, with the same "currency". Whatever you're using locally is just a scaled denomination of that single currency themed to match domestic preferences.

The rest of this is just to see how many imbeciles buy into the logophopbic periphery. Simultaneously hilarious and depressing, honestly. In my case, however, it means unbeatable job security.

this is one of the worst posts I’ve ever seen

Attached: 16A666EB-F1B6-4B28-8A57-C769E7F2AF32.jpg (3024x4032, 1.41M)

Take your medicine

Anus faggot.

Does your dad know you’re a faggot.

Attached: 3EF86621-0109-41D6-A202-A8F2B96BB192.jpg (960x642, 46K)

Attached: 104.jpg (229x346, 25K)

so he tells me Obama told him these things and he has been dying to talk to someone and me and Z were the only ones there that day and the only ones that he would ever tell.

Firstly, he found out when they towed my yacht back to my managers they bugged the shit out of it, which I had a company come in to verify and sure enough they found 31 bugs and said there could easily be that many more that their tech isn't able to detect yet.

Secondly, the reason for the 'armada' (his words not mine) were because a few miles behind those ships was something that could not be explained. A cargo
ship was sailing it's normal route, as it has every week for years, like thousands of other ships on that route. However, out of nowhere one day, in the middle of a very hot area, there appeared a huge mass of snow and ice. He said Obama compared it to the north beyond the wall from Game of Thrones (which is hilarious if this wasn't so scary).

So this land mass of snow and frozen just shows up one day, blocking all traffic (I don't remember the item but he reminded me at the time of our trip there was a few products that became expensive/scare in the USA and it was because of these shipping lanes being blocked).

When we showed up that day they were just starting to let expedition teams onto this new world that showed up, and the shipping companies were told by their respective governments not to use these routes for the time being (not sure what reason the companies were told).

Turns out the expedition team found 5 families living on this ice mass, that don't speak any known language and they can't communicate where they come from or how they ended up here.

There was talk of dimensional shit like rifts or something out of a bad movie, but it made my hair stand on end when my friend told me this, I mean it sounds so fucking scary/crazy/etc. But I saw the ships so I know whatever it was, it was no joke. He has no info on where they are now or anything else.

Q predicted you would deny replying

sounds like a larp. tell us something useful

what do you wanna know? I can only tell you what he told me and what I saw, but ask away.

who is your friend, where was the ice, how long ago did this happen.

this is fucking retarded, even for a flat earther.

>and den dey said we was gonna fall off da eartrrh but my dad work at nintnedo so we went down a mario pipe instead and here i am to tell Jow Forums

nigga I've been on an airplane. fuck off.

Attached: ijbi2ftglxt01.jpg (1080x1920, 256K)

oh I did forget one detail there, sorry.

the 5 families were all human, but he said he was told that they were very primitive. Their clothing and living situation was like you'd imagine neanderthals would be like.

Holy shit...My dad told me the same thing.

Thing of it is... I never met my dad.

can't tell you who my friend is, in the pacific, and it was around 6 years ago

very obviously a mental illness and not really a larper. it sounds like delusions or hallucinations

It's 2018 and you couldn't take a fucking picture of the "edge"?

I love the story, even though it has nothing to do with politics at all.

So like Australian aboriginals?

well Obama is in it

lol I am far from mentally ill. I see a shrink a few times a week/month, I have a pretty baller life and I only do drugs recreationally. I don't live the typical rock-star celeb lifestyle and I'm far from crazy.

edge of what? this isn't really about the earth being flat, learn to read dum-dum

thanks, was gonna put it in the flat earth thread but it got purged before I could. I normally wouldn't post it on Jow Forums but this is the only board I lurk on these days

post your sag card to prove your not larping.

Attached: 1524609278459.jpg (502x461, 135K)

> "Im not mentally ill"

>I see a shrink every week

LOL, i'm not gay I just suck dick everyday.

oh shit the earth is resetting.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 10.29.33 PM.png (942x700, 934K)

Your LARP was gayer than 2009 /b/

What was the skincolour of the people living on the drifting chunk of ice and snow?

aryan skin colr. blue.

He didn’t say. When he said neantrathal I just assumed white like I’m used to seeing in movies. Good question tho sorry I don’t have a better answer.

So Kanye, has Jay-Z mentioned if Obama was gay? I've heard some stories...

You're a fucking retard larp shit ass

GPS actually works.

/thread

lol Kanye is a cool dude I am not sure if he’s trying to be Andy Kaufman or Andy Warhol but he’s cool to talk to. Jay Z I only met once but he doesn’t have a good reputation. And no gay obama stories but I saw his cigarettes on the table even tho the papers said he promised Michelle he had quit.

Please expand on Jay-Z's reputation, and the tell me why you were in a yacht fucking around near Antarctica.

>One of the marines could be heard saying 'fuck it, let them fall off the map'
>Little did I know how literal he was being.
>land mass of snow and frozen just shows up
>this isn't really about the earth being flat

Dude at least keep the story consistent in your stupid ass larp.

Wasn’t near Antarctica.

Supposedly he’s a huge jerk to men and women and also supposedly I’ve heard for years he and Harvey were the same when it came to the casting couch. I can’t confirm but in Hollywood circles he’s not well liked.

Where is the edge of the "map" if it isn't near Antarctica? I'm scared, celebranon.

What's the URL & pw for the pod cast?

Ok, its a semi interesting story, but I'm more interested in your claimed experiences as a famous movie actor. You basically are indicating that three of you wewre all big stars and we all would know who you were. Can you give any hints, and name one movie that one of you guys have been in.

Second, have you ever seen or heard or know of any satanic experiences or rituals or just weirdness of any type of "evil" that you may have stumbled across while being in your elite Hollywood bubble.

wait a second is this Kanye west, spill everything you know that is secret, also you better be using encryption this place is fed ridden

what a weak stream.

Do u leik anime? xD

Good shit OP. If you are gonna larp, larp hard. People have forgotten what it means to be a larper

water seeks its own level. we live in an enclosed system. ever wonder why the garbage in teh ocean doesnt go anywhere? it cant. red pill: we live inside something

>we live inside something
>looks at fish tank
thinks the same thing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 11.26.15 PM.png (1074x798, 1.23M)

Who is Michelle? You do know Obama is shagging Michael right?

Attached: RNIGGER3.gif (1500x1000, 187K)

The Navy has ships. Marines don't. There are Marines on Navy ships, but no Marine ships.