London woman dies after falling off balcony during sex. Pic related

London woman dies after falling off balcony during sex. Pic related.

Attached: london-woman-dies-after-falling-off-balcony-during-sex-31751590.png (500x952, 216K)

Sad lol

this is an 11/10 in britain

and they say pigs can't fly

What was she fucking?

Probably a niggah.

didnt understand what "going down" meant

I just hope it was a relatively short fall. You really don't want there to be time to contemplate why you're about to die in that situation.

Well, women don't have good spacial perception.

Hopefully he got to finish before the ambulance arrived

that look over the shoulder... precisely the same look she gave before she fell

She tried to show everybody she's a real hot deal, falls off. I can't say i cry over such women.

>BBC so long it pushes her over the edge
Ooga booga

Funny shit. Was she fucking a Paki?

Oh well

Of course, it's London, what do you think? Could also be part of gang rape, but we will never know, since such things are covered up. Either way, London is not good for white people's health.

thats sad.

Imagine walking home and a naked bitch, full of cum, falls to the pavement in front of you and splatters everywhere....

shame the kid will grow up without a mother or father.. oh

Imagine being a Muslim and seeing her on street unable to move.

I guess she died doing something she loved

Attached: david duke.jpg (590x665, 57K)

Get it together, lady.

It's not THAT hard to not die during sex. I have a 13 year streak going myself and I'm the clumsiest son of a bitch around.

Attached: 1524513170924.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

At Least she died happy

Another thot bites the dust.

She really fell for that guy

The Queen should be dragged into the street, stripped naked, hanged 'til half dead, privy parts and entrails removed and burned while still living, decapitated, drawn and quartered, the sections of the body be taken to the four corners to the city and her head be put on a pike in front of Buckingham Palace for betraying her people.

Attached: af1.jpg (274x200, 8K)

Attached: image.jpg (618x718, 346K)

Fucked to death, the guy is probably high fiving his m8s right now.

When someone's freefalling like that the usual response is for the mind to freeze up in vertigo and terror - she wouldn't have been thinking much.

>no aftermath gore pic included
fuck off op