Toronto

Should high-capacity assault vans be banned?

Attached: Toronto-van-attack-pictures-terror-pedestrians-Finche-Yonge-Canada-950259.jpg (590x350, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGkKDaYd3Mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

unironically yes. no one needs to travel above 10 km/h

Ban rhymes with van. The only logical conclusion is ban.

Without gasoline the van wouldn't go anywhere, I blame the petrochemical industry too.
Ban Gas!

Yes be a man, and bin that van.

Also, delete Jow Forums

I went looking for a zoomed out picture of the van infront of the Arabic sign.
It's not easy to find... almost as if all the news organizations were told to keep that arabic sign out of the picture.

Attached: Toronto van ramming medium shot of van.jpg.jpg_11218404_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 69K)

Guns don't kill people, gas does.?.?.?.?

Surely the kikes can get behind this.

Guns don't kill people, people do.

Vans don't kill people, whiny virgin faggots do.

We need to ban virgins

REPEAL VAN MOTOR VEHICLE AMENDMENT NOW

>gun
>designed as a weapon

>van
>designed as transportation

OP, are you retard?

Ted predicted this

Attached: 1504370575585.png (609x717, 188K)

No reasonable person requires such a large van.

This but unironically.
Why do cars sold in California go more than 75MPH? That is the maximum legal speed on their most rural highway.
Why do cars sold in general go over 80MPH? That is the max legal speed in most places. There is no reason for a car to go faster.

Attached: chad and virgin meme.jpg (479x640, 51K)

>implying teleology is relevant

Attached: 1480929988598.png (598x720, 418K)

they should be banned. there is no reason for anyone to be driving a van when we have much safer methods of traveling like public busses driven by government certified drivers and subways that emit zero carbon. why would anyone ever need a van?

In 20 years all vehicles will be smart cars, which will detect behavior like this (mounting sidewalk & accelerating towards pedestrians), and will immediately override and stop the car and notify police.

So yes, these current types of fully driver-autonomous vans will be essentially banned.

Jow Forums, if you're in your vehicle and see this shit about to happen -- say, stopped at a light and suddenly some van starts to speed onto the sidewalk -- what should you do? Ram it with your car?

Attached: 1524169613108.jpg (880x640, 98K)

Ban the van. I'm organizing a march for june

>guy has to use a van because can't find anything better
>lol dude this proves gun control is bad! ah ah we should ban these too! you get it? how funny lol!

damn. look at the front end damage to that vehicle. how many in total did he even hit?thats alot of damage

Ibelieve iirc some dude was in this situation. He could have used his vehicle as road block but backed out and let the van continue on hitting an old person.

Nobody needs a high capacity van.

People can evade this ban through the car show loophole.

>10 km/h
I swear I usually don't go that fast on my morning run officer.

pls no ticket

Attached: 1507013156147.png (627x748, 53K)

Film the wreckage with your dashcam. If you don't have a dashcam you're beyond help. Also, stay quiet and let other people do the screaming and yelling for you. It's a wreck after all.

just drove home from work and the CBC radio station was talking about the "Incel Uprising" and "Chads and Stacies". LOL

Tell me moar. They're only 20 years behind but any interesting details?

How would anyone ever even find 9 passengers?

vammo

When I went through my libertarian phase, this was one of the talking points that went through my head:

If the government is going to enforce seatbelt and speeding laws, under the guise of "caring for the safety of drivers," - and not as a pure cash cow - then why isn't there a law requiring a governor installed on all vehicles sold or driven in the country that limit the speed to 110km/h?

Similarly, why is tobacco legal? It's taxed to hell under the guise of protecting citizens, but it's still legal. If they cared about the citizens that much, they would make it illegal.

lol, nice

We need a Muslim ban

No one needs more than a ten-capacity van.

They should ban automatics as well as rentals.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGkKDaYd3Mo

Nice digits, but are you trying to grind America to a halt?

Actually it's not a bad idea. You'd knock out nearly all problem drivers off the road by knocking out an automatic.

Should High-capacity strawmen be banned?