Flordia... Never Change

>A Florida high school student who held a 'racist' sign asking a girl to prom has been ridiculed on social media.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5652121/Racist-prom-posal-posted-Snapchat-Florida-student-sparks-outrage.html

Attached: 4B8197E600000578-5652121-Noah_Crowley_18_from_Riverview_High_School_in_Sarasota_Florida_h-m-132_1524 (634x1078, 82K)

>What a stupid teen makes a sign about is national news
Why America?

Attached: i held a sign.jpg (640x591, 37K)

who cares?

Attached: i-hate-niggers-sign-high-schooler-edit.jpg (675x1200, 182K)

>Why America?
>www.dailymail.co.uk/news/
Try again.

>Flordia... Never Change
fuck off redditor

Lol, Top Kek

Attached: 1524542806937s (2).jpg (250x240, 12K)

*Florida

Nobody cares

Based GEN Z.

Fuck yeah guys.

Attached: chad snap.gif (500x225, 497K)

They do articles on america all the time. That kid is not brown enough to be european bro.

Look at the arms on the neet incels... no wondee they haye niggers.

Brown shoes. Shorts, No socks. CRINGE!

This next decade is gonna be real fun

Attached: 1501632181223.png (1839x512, 112K)

Ffff hahaha what a Chad

You're not supposed to wear socks with boat shoes

Can this just be a nigger joke thread now?

Attached: sheeit.jpg (501x373, 42K)

You're not supposed to wear boat shoes with shorts.

Attached: 1506634242774.jpg (750x649, 58K)

Based.

Holy fuck. I am 29, and Gen Z kids love to hear my bantz and shit. Its like I go up to make fun of them for their "hype beast swag clothing" and say "YOLO SWAG NIGGER, NICE FIDGET SPINNER." and they just laugh it off and call me a faggot. Then I usually call them a filthy kike and they laugh more. I am very impressed.

Attached: happy camper.gif (500x202, 1000K)

>Flordia

what?

>wearing pants in the summer on the dock
what are you talking about? boat shoes are expected to be worn with shorts

Yes you do, what the Hell are you talking about?

It's really meant to be ankle length jeans.

That's fantastic! Made my day.

Attached: chicken spectacles.jpg (2048x1708, 493K)

This is how they are meant to be worn.

Attached: navy-blazer-denim-button-down-shirt-white-chinos-light-brown-boat-shoes-sharp-casual-nautical-summer (800x533, 68K)

you're not supposed to wear boat shoes

In most circumstances absolutely not. They don't come across as manly.

This is how I've always felt. I'm not retarded enough to think dressing nice makes a man look gay, but boat shoes specifically do.

We have to bring back manly fashion. Wear a mustache.

niggers literally act like they're out there picking cotton so the sign makes sense

Attached: preppy.jpg (236x298, 12K)

except when they're worn with shorts ya paki
they are fundamentally a summer and warm weather shoe, if anything it's the kids wearing them with pants in the winter who are wrong, but almost no one says anything about that. stop being such an autist

Read it all carefully. It says that he won't be attending any school "activities." It says he won't be attending graduation. That doesn't mean he won't be graduation, but that he simply won't be attending the ceremony. The kid's life is far from over. He'll simply receive his diploma in the mail. My point is that he hasn't been expelled despite the vibe of the media's outrage.

Look, he told a rude joke. So what? It happened off campus, the school or classes weren't disrupted in any way, there was no property damage or personal injury, and no laws were broken. People took offense. That's fine. No one has the right to NOT be offended.

is this way.

Because the media today considers it their job to publicly shame American citizens for wrongthink and ruin their lives.

Well go there then faggot, and take your homosexual tastes in clothing with you.

No, it's for summer trousers!

>libtards and niggers get mad at a high school kid on the internet

Exhilerating and masterful journalism.

No /hm/ is full of ugly incels showing their anus.

Admittedly, that's a pretty stupid sign.

>Holding up a faggy sign for social media good goy points
>fuckin based
fuck u, new pol

>Welcome to 2018 western society
Where a teenager making a tasteless joke can get you hated on the internet and later doxxed, which could potentially ruin your life. Because you made a joke. And some people didn't like it. Stay classy, society.

Sped isn't even wearing socks

he should be expelled for that gay fucking sign. all these "based gen z" queers will go through insane amount of faggotry for good goy social media points. just ask the girl in person to prom and tell everyone about it, in person

My gf actually likes when I grow a mustache. Though she also likes when I have a legit neckbeard, so she might not be the best judge

Apologize.

Attached: IMG_1036.jpg (338x450, 34K)

Apologize. Just don't read those anti-gay opinions I....used to have.

Attached: joyreid.png (680x520, 398K)

id unironically worship the guy on the right's dick and swallow his cum while he called me a faggot :3

Attached: 1509260769096.png (747x686, 44K)

Really? He does it for you? To each his own I guess.

lol dat heavy virtue signaling in the comments section

shorts are gay. only faggots and women wear shorts. if you wear shorts you are a faggot or a woman.

imagine being this insecure

Some of us are southern and have to survive in the sweltering summer climate. I hear people say the same about flip flops. Southerners disagree about that as well.

Attached: completelystraight.png (971x785, 791K)

florida has literally 100% humidity every day stupid retard

and i dare you to go to brazil and call all those favela monkeys wearing flip flops and shorts gay

Maybe if it's not 90 degrees outside constantly, ya fuckwit. Khaki shorts/boat shoes are a stable with southern frats.

I recognize that sign

Stay golden

Attached: 1413863003858.jpg (501x401, 75K)

Went to a neighboring high school of where this kid goes. They have a lot of niggers at his school and he will definitely be experiencing a chimp out when he goes back to school.