The Child Abuse Cover Up UK Police Whistleblower Speaks Out

Warning: This will make you physically sick and possibly make you lose all faith in British society (if you had any left)

youtube.com/watch?v=raH1peZjiqo&feature=youtu.be

I'm honestly speechless, I knew the rot was deep but... fuck.

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (141x90, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dQVRLrCbZs
youtube.com/watch?v=4fU6hfVsWe8
youtu.be/jxvU7o_PSWk
forbritain.uk/policy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KJvAlJKuxwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The UK is pedo heaven.

Bump

I think we're going to need to start from scratch, I'm genuinely looking forward to the breakdown of society after listening to the above.

Maybe one of the MSM faggots lurking this board will pick this up.

I fucking hope so, I'm going to keep posting this and spreading it everywhere, the sheer scale of the abuse is unimaginable.

>this is why americlaps escaped in the first place

Sorry but RIP bongs

Attached: 1518475396454.jpg (480x480, 66K)

the child abuse stories that come out of britain are next level. it's obvious they have high level cults that have gotten away with this shit for centuries. truly horrifying.

Attached: 1470174829548.png (600x434, 57K)

You need to make child abuse illegal or at least implement some kind of child abuse control. Maybe have some kind of child abuse licence or something. This is all so fucked.

This has to go to the highest echelons of government. People who speak out get fucking murdered.

They need a child abuse bin desu

Lol that implies I had faith in you shits before. Literally the most cucked western nation, even with BREXIT and a “conservative” government you still get shat on and do nothing. At least Sweden is still ran by the cultural Marxists so they have a fucking excuse unlike you faggots.

Attached: 6A18EFDB-F378-4FBE-9F68-831D32BC35D3.jpg (1075x1368, 211K)

Pedoshit is an international game, senpai

Look at us. We still have tens of millions of illegals, despite having majorities in a single party (because money > party)

Literally all the numbers are on the downswing. Only 11 refugees have entered vs 10s of thousands previous years. Illegals (including daca) are being deported. Upwards of 90% of Muslim immigration has stopped. It’s a slow battle but change is actually happening here so quit being a self hating cuck, loser faggot

Attached: 4BFE3513-2B7C-4AC4-848E-D214482AA344.jpg (428x604, 40K)

They have someone at every level of operation on the look out to shut things down if anyone gets too close it seems. What you need are vigilantes at this point, the punisher style.

they have the same kind of shit here. the amber alert system has been run by child traffickers and the child protection agencies are just tools that put kids in bad homes where some just magically fall through the cracks and disappear.

I know

rotten to the core

youtube.com/watch?v=7dQVRLrCbZs

>Sarcuck
I fucking know. Watch the whole thing. Child sex trafficking and the abuse of children from people in power fucking happen.

The guilty need to die.

Plain and simple.

Jesus Christ...

Truth, my good man. It's international, and huge in scale. It's why there hasn't been a world war in so long. Only country I can see that isn't part of the game is NK. Cuba doesn't count as a country since the USSR fell and the USA is getting it's claws into it now anyway.

I fear it may be too late. But never give up guys. Truth prevails, and one day, we'll need miles upon miles of rope, and a very, very, big tree. And my god, will it feel good stringing them all up there. Sick fucking power cult. Sick sick sick. They fill me with fiery rage, and I want to go full Hitler, but the people are so stupid they wouldn't believe your words if you spoke out, then the Intel Agencies kill you anyway. The modern world is so fuck up.

NUKE US PLEASE KIM

Attached: 1521458816437.jpg (1200x1200, 165K)

Attached: 71465757-8F3F-426C-B65A-D4B30427AB14.jpg (1024x1024, 181K)

Attached: pepe pizzagate.png (598x598, 431K)

that's pretty sad about kids getting pimped and used.

....when drug dealers and prostitutes go to the police because they are concerned you're reaching peak evil.

Attached: Android feel.jpg (500x375, 23K)

bump

Attached: Goy bye.jpg (640x480, 31K)

FUCKING BUMP

Attached: 300.jpg (1920x1200, 274K)

only if you're brown
white pedos will still get what they deserve

Attached: palpatine.jpg (1536x653, 173K)

yea this is going on everywhere. think of how bad it is in cucked america.

Attached: 1512317182174.jpg (400x568, 30K)

Seriously shit like this makes me wonder where god is?

Attached: hamill.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

we make god now

the pedos burn

Attached: 1512602722771.png (900x900, 974K)

come on bump this shit.

Attached: YAMATEEE.jpg (1920x1080, 69K)

What you are looking for is the movement of nazi germany. Their endgame was to stop these disgusting people, not jews.

It was the biggest falsification of a war in history and the germans were punished with occupation, forced indoctrination/denazification, demicid of 23-31 millions and a genocid of 15-19 millions within 4 years.

I don't have any left so I won't read this thread, but thanks for posting.

Attached: richard-the-goat-fucker.jpg (616x518, 182K)

Da fooken toeherays are abusing are kids fooken out of loine

Attached: 1524165948938.jpg (810x713, 69K)

Brian is a fucking here, check out

ukcolumn.org

good goys doing god's work and putting the entire UK press to shame

You bongs need serious help, you're living in a dystopian state that'll slowly be taken control of by the middle east.

hero obv

This is import Brit bros. I’ll help you guys spread the word

I didn't have any left
perusing video now.

Truth will prevail.
Keep the struggle alive.

> youtube.com/watch?v=4fU6hfVsWe8

(this is probably banned in your country, use hooketube and/or a proxy)

Attached: why_i_write.jpg (600x600, 25K)

>1 hour
Lol no. TL;DW, I'm not watching some pleb's podcast. Someone fill me in.

Bump

local british cops turn a blind eye to kids(girls mostly 14+) getting pimped cop brings light and he's silenced with threats from his higher ups.

Paki gangs or government paedos?

bump

Attached: life in general.jpg (540x543, 40K)

government.

Ah, then I don't really care.

I'll watch it later. I'm at work rn.
Have a BUMP in the meantime.

Attached: I hope you made peace with this.jpg (259x194, 11K)

bump!!

Attached: I regret nothing.jpg (640x427, 42K)

Who cares. It's not like they're kidnapping middle class girls so it's fine.

you're right. You are safe. All is well. Don't mind the heat you'll get used to it.
>inb4 edgy

DON'T BE A CREEP BIN THAT KID!

This is rough to hear. It makes you ashamed to be British. Anybody posting from another nation that pretends this isnt the same for them is naive. This is a world problem that has plagued us since the dawn of civilisation.

everyone knows governments from the west to asia do similar shit take Lithuania for example.

Attached: 16.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Attached: brit pedo enablers.jpg (938x714, 208K)

He's here, watching.
When Jesus comes back it's gonna get fuckin' ugly.

......Job comes to mind....

>dont be a yid, bin that kid

Why are the brits such pedos?

You think it is more socially acceptable than being "racist"

somebody give the tldr

Vladimir Putin is a paedohpile

Paranoid OP citing some random guy's podcast as evidence that paedos run the world.

They're satanists

He is also racist so it evens out

Literally no proof.
Look i posted a random video, everyone believe me.

Nice slide thread tho.

The Queen of England has been arrested for the disappearance of dozens of children before.
Git fucked, you pedo worshipping bong!

He's watching and he's sounds really pissed off.
youtu.be/jxvU7o_PSWk

>The Queen of England has been arrested for the disappearance of dozens of children before.
She can't be prosecuted so that'd be pointless. Also source?

forbritain.uk/policy

Bumping....we need eyes on these, not incel bullshit or blacked threads.

Bump

Not if they're in the royal family or parliament.

Even if they're working class, they are our people, anyone who rapes a British child, needs to be castrated and then shot in all their limbs.

The queen mother was a paedophile, and the German witch on the throne covered it up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KJvAlJKuxwE

Bump

All this came out AFTER the government / Jimmy Savile / BBC pedo scandal. Its as though someone is using race to distract from government pedos.

While listening to this, I had some fantasy that someone could get through to the Queen, and she would have some dusty champion Lawyer Lord work up some magical document that would brush aside any corrupt agency or individual who has been beating down any real progress in revealing and destroying this whole system.
But then I thought about prince Andrew, and that he apparently have been hanging out with Epstein, and all the other elites in the "Lolita Island" in the American Virgin Islands, taking part in whatever shit is going on there. The Queen probably does not want the prince and the royal family dragged through the shit, so there is just no way to win. A revolution is needed.

We need to INVADE BONGISTAN and retake what's rightfully ours.

Attached: GBbI67L.gif (585x242, 921K)

Not just the German witch but ALL her family are paedophiles. But I am sure you know that.

>Seriously shit like this makes me wonder where god is?
God is stuck in Mother Theresas bank account.

Attached: MT.jpg (255x420, 25K)

Bump

dumb frogposter

That's fucked up.. We really should have wiped out protestantism when we still had the chance.

Attached: tiresome.png (500x455, 298K)

what you expect from a cunt where slavery was legal until a few years ago

Poor whites are treated like dirt in the UK. The pandering to foreigners by the bourgeois left is solely because they hate us, and want to see us all replaced. We don't make good Communist serfs.

The middle class professionals that should be protecting these vulnerable children see them as slags and chav scum. Everyone involved in covering this up deserves the rope.

what is interesting here is that the cop mentioned masons as a subversive influence.

it is interesting due to the late 80s (or maybe early 90s) documentary made by brits and is available on ytube, at least it was when i saw it. doco spoke about masons and their effect on police corruption for about full hour, with ex-cops interviewed and so on...
bretty interesting.

i dont wanna go off chan to watch it, can somecunt give me quick run down on whats in the vid?

British police are more corrupt then eastern European

tick tock mufugga

Attached: 1550567.png (600x627, 574K)

Basically that's a detective that has been working on child prostitution most of his career in different parts of England, but each time he would eventually hit a wall with his hierarchy, they would basically threaten him, cut his pay, threaten to take away his four kids since he was a single dad... They would force him to transfer elsewhere a couple of times, be he always got himself involved somehow... He also talks of the social workers and local police refusing to help him help little girls. At least one of the little girls he knew was killed. He describe the girls as typically being white, groomed by hard drugs, often by other child prostitutes in never ending circle. He also says many of the girls had aids or other STDs, they were so nasty to the point everytime he brought one in they had to clean up car and interogation room. Then eventually out of despair he reached to the top of his hierarchy and tried to blew the whistle, except the woman was also corrupt. Again he recieved threats and was forced into early retirements. He also talks he wasn't the only one trying, but the few who tried to help these girls where "bullied" by their hierarchy to the point of suicide.

Forgot to mention he had proof it involved some politicians, judges which is most likely why they weren't allowed to bring up cases tbw.