Man Drought

>Australia faces its own unique issues, with researchers on the documentary finding there is a "man drought" happening.
They found one in three women aged between 30 and 40 had no partner and there was only one man "available" for every five women.
Ms Gibson said she wasn't surprised to hear women struggled to find a suitable man in Australia

What the hell does this even mean? There’s only 1 man availabile for every 5 women?

I know tons and tons of available guys who are perma single because they can’t get a gf

Attached: 97DDF5E0-8A5D-441D-AC0A-BBA4E0FBDDB7.jpg (516x496, 81K)

>1 in 5 earn enough for me to be a fat lazy cow of a wife

>suitable man
Well when you have ridiculous standards and you only just got off the cock carousal at 30, no wonder. No dude wants used up goods that come with an attitude.

>between 30 and 40
yeah nah fuck up roastie there's a reason you're single you fat cunt

What standards did the (((researchers))) impose on "available" men?

Attached: 1502317730668.jpg (900x429, 100K)

maybe lose 40 lbs you fat cunt

30 year old men who are considered human by these cunts can chase 20 year olds. They don't need to go after used goods

Attached: 1498443717579.png (1323x626, 488K)

Attached: chart-men-women-ages-FRSp4j.jpg (800x747, 26K)

Maybe if they stuck with their first instead of being whores this shit wouldn't be happening. YOUR BAD.

Women won't marry down and men have been economically disadvantaged by feminism so there are plenty of single men out there but these career bitches think they are too good for a guy who makes 30k and still lives with his parents.

Basically careers destroy female happiness the article.

Women with college degrees, no matter how useless like gender studies, don't even consider men without degrees part of the dating pool. The only men they actually pursue are the same few men that most women pursue.

Attached: 1524457027497.jpg (468x314, 33K)

This is my favorite part about roasties. What they don't get is that men stay attractive and sexually desirable into their 50s and 60s, while their chances for finding a mate after 30 dwindle to nothing.

They were content in the past being their proper roles. America fucked everything up.

>arm like a fucking roo leg

Crickey

going to australia to fuck some worn out pussies brb

Attached: 1495408591821.jpg (1400x2741, 1.54M)

>posting the same thread 13 times in the span of 7 hours
Sage

Women have been fed an extremely delusion set of expectations, and unfortunately and fortunately they learn their lessons the hard way.

I am an extremely attractive man.(9/10) Tall, white, aesthetic, unique.. I can't even explain to you how many times ive had some extremely mundane looking and average girl think that because she shows me a little bit of attention I am just supposed to fall at her feet in mercy.

Women are extremely fucked up in todays world, men to, but we arent trying to fuck are we.

Fucking hell. Makes me happy I'm single. Look at these bitches. Full of tude and no man. Gonna die alone and full of depression.

This is just like when big business complain about "crippling labour shortages".

>female

Attached: cranach05.jpg (800x1000, 266K)

>ignored by women in my 20s because I'm below average height
>worked hard and got a nice job
>learned to live without women
>happy and successful at 30
>now out of shape 33 year old single moms think I'll take them

They're simply delusional and men like me are perfectly happy being single and fucking once in a while

These idiot journos think that somehow being a career woman makes her more attractive. If anything it's a minus because it means she doesn't want to stay home, even part time

Attached: 1502341813943.jpg (660x3452, 1.13M)

Well I’m 6’2” 190 lbs. and a Scandinavian. I could should have some Aussie babies.

The sad thing is most of these women still have high standards like they're in their 20s and desirable. They act like stuck up bitches and then complain that men don't want to stay with them. They're future cat ladies.

Lmao.

Same shit happens to me and my senpai.
My mom broke down crying last year at Thanksgiving. She said that her children "Aren't normal."
Quick rundown.
>I'm 29. I live on my own. Have my own house and manage a beverage program.
>My line of work suck for normies and I don't have a normie schedule.
>I fuck industry people and nothing is stable.
>My bro is 26 and an Intel officer. He has no time to settle down for some fucking stupid THOT so he just uses Tinder for meaningless sex times
>Sister is 24, successful living in NYC and doesn't have time to date some fucking stupid chad fuccboi (cause my brother or myself will kick the shit out of him) Constantly makes fun of chad type men, and men in general (I think thats because she grew up with two asshole chad types)

So basically my mom is sad that NONE OF US ever bring anyone to the table for the holidays. My dad doesn't care. He's fine with it. I talk with my siblings and we all have the same consensus. We just don't have time, or give a fuck for "someone special." If that person comes along, you'll know it.

Attached: blow self.gif (1172x624, 1.58M)

Why wouldn't you want to get married?

Attached: Where have all the good men gone.png (649x703, 643K)

Reminds me of a chubby flip I know that wants a "tall athletic man" when she makes no attempt to try to get in shape.

>available
Read it as "rich, smart, attractive, single". So yeah, those guys are long ago settled with women who did not take a thousand cock trip.

Attached: 1493755403493.png (882x578, 86K)

average and even beta guys are hooking up with Asian chicks at a massive rate leaving near wall 30ish white women out in the cold because the chads they have been fucking for 15 years are now banging 20 year olds ~ 30+ is game over.

Aussie bitches hit the libtard party wagon so hard that no one wants to talk to them when they're worn out

>60% of college students are women

that let 10% of those women without anyone to date

Can I marry ur sis? I'm 25 from Indiana and currently live in NYC working at a bulge bracket bank. Traditional Christian family and family owns a good amount of land out west.

There is no shortage of anything. What we’re seeing is hagged-out, fat cock whores and spineless, beta “nice guys” who refuse to settle for each other.

I frequently hear my parent lamenting that only my younger brother has a ever really had a girlfriend.

I don't give a shit because they had my dick cut so bad I can't even enjoy sex. Why the fuck am I going to stick my neck out for some bitch at this point?

>career woman
Hey, if you throw elderly & sassy into the mix I'm deffo in there, hubba hubba !

"men" of Jow Forums, start treating these broads like trash. The worse you treat them, the more they love you.

It means these washed up cunts want to have their cake and eat it too.
Take the gynoid pill, make gynoids a reality.

Attached: 1516410188504.jpg (750x1000, 536K)

FPBP

only 1 in 5 men stupid and desperate enough for a 30+ when there are endless high tier under 25 available for men of the same age.

Attached: 1486404893846.jpg (700x869, 51K)

The nerve. Of course, "show me your women and I'll know your men."

>"compete" with men for jobs
>get the job based not on skill but a quota
>get the job because you have a vagina
>"why can't I find a suitable guy for me teehee, silly boys if your height starts with 5 and your dick starts with 6 don't even talk to me or I'll have everyone label you as a pervert for even talking to me"
TICK TOCK ROASTIE
MEN AGE LIKE WINE WHILE YOU AGE LIKE MILK
NEWER AND YOUNGER GIRLS ARE TURNING INTO WOMEN EVERYDAY
MORE COMPETITION
YOU'RE WORTHLESS
LITERALLY WORTH-LESS AS EACH DAY PASSES
ROASTIES TAKING TOO MUCH TIME TO SETTLE DOWN WILL ONE DAY GO DRY
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
ROASTIE
ROASTIE
DO YOU HEAR THAT ROASTIE
IT'S YOUR BIOLOGICAL CLOCK TICKING
IS THAT CROWS FEET UNDER YOUR EYES
IS YOUR HAIR NATURALLY GREY
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
OH LOOK IT'S STACEY'S BIRTHDAY AND SHE JUST TURNED A LEGAL AGE TO CONSENT
NOW SHE'S GETTING HIT ON BY MILLIONAIRES
DON'T YOU WISH THAT WERE YOU ROASTIE
EVERY SECOND IS ANOTHER SECOND OF YOU GETTING OLDER
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

TICK TOCK

Attached: smug.png (500x500, 90K)

Sound alright to me. Buy her pizza, don't text often.

>manage a beverage program
What the fuck is that?

lol only an idiot would latch onto a woman like this.

Bit hard to settle down for Aussie chicks when their attitude in their twenties was
>Fuck us, we're open

remember that WE are suppose to be the "hunter" that little signal is for you to do your move....

...do you really want a woman that spread her legs for you inmidiately?

Thank you for your blessing.

No theres a 20% margin between a 60/40 ratio. And so of those women there was 20/60 =.333 or 1 third with out dates.

>get married user
>you'll be so happy user

>"I have met quite a few man-childs in my time in dating," she said.

Theres your answer. No fucking mandrought, no 5 women to 1 man ratio. Just picky cunts snubbing their nose at anyone who isnt a chad.
Yes they can be independant and do what they like but if the dude isnt earning 100k+, have a perfect body and is super outgoing, he is a manchild and below them.

Attached: 1517018483474.jpg (243x195, 13K)

It is not the nigger or even the jew they fear...it is the roastie.

The roastie is the control. The catalyst

Attached: 1524624211624.jpg (500x625, 48K)

men's value rises as he ages. womens value plummets as she ages. so its no question why men as they age have easier access to younger better quality women than older worn out models.
usually a smart girl is the younger one that can make an older man happy.

Relationships aren't only about sex, bro
This happened to me.
She texts me from time to time. She can't handle my charm and wit. It always brings them back. Its always there. They know how much of a great time they have with you and how safe they feel. When they been around the cock slide long enough, they always come back and see the error of their ways. Feelsgudman.

Attached: psy ops.jpg (599x627, 76K)

How about we not treat them at all. That seems to work noicely.

I manage a bar. I develop cocktails, curate the wine and spirits. Tell people what to do. Hire / fire people.

Attached: jig jig.png (1000x1000, 236K)

Hahahhaha her arms are so fat. She looks like the American. Why are Australia women so fat?

Maybe if slag Western women did not fuck blacks and have bastard children when young older economically successful unmarried men would be married with them rather than fuck their teen to 20's bastard daughters for free.

>They know how much of a great time they have with you and how safe they feel. When they been around the cock slide long enough, they always come back and see the error of their ways.
t. cuck

I don't care.

They suck major balls. I honestly get nothing out of them.

>I know tons and tons of available guys who are perma single because they can’t get a gf

Single guys in their early 30's that women like this would be interested in dating are going for younger women. There's no man shortage these women just missed the boat while they were busy riding the carousel in their 20s.

Attached: tyler_durden.jpg (214x291, 8K)

>(cause my brother or myself will kick the shit out of him)
how often you two jerk each other off to photos of your sister that you secretly took while she was sleeping or showering?! what kind of faggot says shit like that?

It's so hilarious how simple it is yet how baffled women are by this simple fact. They, by their own actions/admissions, don't want to date young men (or men their own age when the women are young)...but they can't possibly even FATHOM that men have their own age preference too, simply in reverse.

>women date + fuck men in their late 20's and 30's when the women are 18-25, woman starts hitting the wall, thinks she'll still get as much play as she did when she was 18-25
>becomes surprised when she finds out that other 18-25 year old women exist and they keep on existing every single day; the men she didn't want to fuck are now fucking them instead of her

Attached: 1497630732996.jpg (313x441, 13K)

Wow you incel cuckboys sure are bitter.

>rides the cock carousel and gets AIDS from a darkie
>"LOL, why doesn't some rich white man let me leech off of him now?"

but men cant have preferences. its sexist.

I know it sounds white nighty as fuck, but its true. I am far from a cuck m8.
Thats absolutely disgusting and of course some brown skin fuck from Goya Bean central would post that. Get a grip m8. My dad is too old to give an ass whoopin like he would have been able to. I called my brother out for fucking a nigger.

Go away roastie. Your vagina has no power here.

Really? Because you sound exactly like a cuck.

You describe how great you feel knowing that a woman you seem to care about (or else it wouldn't feel good knowing they "come back to you") is out there sleeping with other men.

You are a cuck.

come visit me in this banana republic and I'll make you my bitch and let your sister watch me finger your ass

Exactly. Someone needs to just kind of send out a memo to all women on blast that lets them know the uncomfortable truth.

If you're a woman, the more successful you get, the smaller your pool of "eligible men" becomes. We don't give a shit if you cure cancer or make crystal sculptures for a living or litigate maritime law. All we care is if you can fuck us, feed us, and be a good mother for some kids. Women don't want to have kids with Mike the Stevedore if the woman is a high-powered maritime law attorney making $750k/yr before bonuses. She wants a guy who makes more than her, like a doctor or another lawyer or a sportsball Chad.

And just like what I'm talking about in the first part of this post, women can't ever be blamed for anything. It's always mens' fault whenever women have an issue or a problem. Just like with this "there's not enough "eligible" men for us women anymore!" thing. It's men's fault that all of us aren't doctors, lawyers, professors, and pro athletes (so that women can marry us). If we all just "manned up" and became doctors, lawyers, professors, and pro athletes, then women would instantly be able to get married because then they'd have more "eligible" men to choose from. It can't possibly have anything to do with women's expectations getting increasingly unrealistic with each passing year.

>is how their minds work out this scenario

My rage would be unbound for that retarded thot.

>muh gender pay gap
>I would NEVER ever be in a relationship with a guy that doesn't earn more than I do, I dont want to wear the pants in the relationship, I want a real man LOL!

Attached: 935293259035.jpg (499x499, 17K)

>Just marry some roastie Sheila pushing 40, goy! She might have an egg or two left in those old dried-up ovaries! And if not, you can always do a few rounds of IVF for a (((reasonable fee)))...

Attached: 4169df4fd3a353e227cac494ebc23693[1].jpg (960x960, 101K)

>There’s only 1 man availabile for every 5 women?
It means they only want 1 out 5 men, but that 1 is busy banging 5 women.

>30
>photo looks 40
maybe if you cut back on the sauce

I know this post just got deleted or you delt'ed it but yeah thats basically the tl;dr of what I said here .

>muh gender pay gap
>I would NEVER ever be in a relationship with a guy that doesn't earn more that, I dont want to wear the pants LOL!

These hoes complain about the pay gap but lets see them fuck/date/marry a nigga who makes 1/4 (or even just 1/2) of what they make without holding the fact over his head not fucking ONCE.

1 hot guy for every 5 girls
fify
do you really think bitches will settle for ugly guys? lol

Women get so angry when you date younger than your age group. They don't have any problem marrying up to men with established careers in their mid to late 20's but once they are on the wrong side of 30 they somehow think that the men that they grew up with are supposed to show interest in them. Not realizing that there is a women exactly like how they were but 10 years younger. They try to shame you when you date younger by saying you are some kind of pedo or "how can you hold a conversation with someone so much younger" ect.

If you were a man and you somehow found a women in her 30's who didn't look it, it is still a bad choice.
>Will want kids instantly due to her biological clock
>No honeymoon years or traveling the world
>Sexual libido is drying up fast
>Appearance fast approaching the wall
>Will want to catch up her "lifestyle" to her married friends from HS or college as quickly as possible

for

Attached: 1500875496286.png (1100x516, 466K)

She truly believes a man would want to marry her after she has had her share of whoring around. She truly believes she's worth that much. Look how she talks about it. She's saying it like the guy should be thankful of her consideration.

Everyone worth a damn got married in their early 20's

Why cant these dumb cunts understand this very simple concept?

>or give a fuck for "someone special."
Implying you can even find that someone among thousands and millions of worthless whores. So why even waste time on dating at this point?

Also if the marriage lasts you get bonus points because your wife can take care of you on your deathbed the way nature intended

why would any sane man willingly castrate himself?

Women are obsolete

Attached: 1518194492483.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Brutal

fpbp

add the sex-bot under it and it's perfect

Vasectomys are non-permanent and reversible.

>strangled himself
>not her, in front of the kid
wut a fag

If banning women in the workforce becomes a thing, these post-Christmas cake women have no chance whatsoever. Not only they won't get partners but they will also never get feminine jobs as these require youth to be in. Imagine having to clean up soon many corpses that smell like catpiss and shit.

Attached: 1524365285158.jpg (590x749, 78K)

Any time the female gain control is a sign that all is not good...

where did you find this pic of me?

Because we’re all to busy banging Asian qt3.4. The influx of Asian women into this country is massive at the moment and they answer for every need and will provide what a woman’s meant to be providing and enjoy it.

The 18-30 group of white women in this country are fucking trash with so much self worth my best years will be watching all these cunts end up single in their 30s begging for any dick to get them out of that 5 person shared unit with the rest of their friends in the city.

keep telling yourself that eunuch

I'm 30 engaged to a 19 year old. Why would I settle for a girl in her 30s?

I can enjoy all of my wife's hottest years (17 to 30), don't have to deal with STDs or loose ugly arbys vaginas or slutty pasts. Don't have to deal with a MUCH higher chance of our kids getting down's or autism.

Why would you EVER date a girl who's older than what's socially acceptable?? Money? Don't make me laugh. The more she makes the less attracted she is to me. Girls in their 30s should go for men in their 60s.

Attached: IMG_3536.png (1080x1161, 2.01M)