NEW BREAD:

NEW BREAD:
Had some good convos, keep 'em going

OLD BREAD:
Why is there a man drought Jow Forums?

abc.net.au/news/2018-04-24/the-truth-about-being-single-after-30/9686840

Attached: 1524624875285s.jpg (230x249, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mCZWn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's half the fun lad

Archive it.
archive.is/mCZWn

Sounds like she was just plain fucking with you actually

Ah, ty, just did a direct copy/paste, will save

Nobody gives a shit about this topic.

Go here instead.

>My thread didn't take off Q_Q

Okay, so the only girl to respond to any advance in 2 years was just fucking with me. What am I supposed to do then? Just be single forever?

Can't win if you don't play. You can either do nothing and keep being alone or just keep putting yourself out there. At least you have a job and the wherewithal to attract women.

Who cares, you are making that sweet engineer money. I wish I was making half of that.

>What am I supposed to do then? Just be single forever?
No, you get over it and keep moving ahead. Shit happens, people are shit, people do shitty things, both men and women. Lizard brain reactions rob you of future opportunities in the name of self-preservation.

My question to you is this: What did you learn from the exchange, how did you steer the conversation, what topics worked best for you, how reactive was she to items, etc. etc. Learn from it man and pull someone better because of it. It's like any fucking videogame you ever played growing up, you died a lot, get pissed, figure out how the level works, and then finally beat it and feel fucking damn good about it, life is no different

I can't hug my money user.

Yes you fucking can you dumb ass

>inb4 your money can buy you a body-pillow to hug

I don't know what worked and what didn't because I have no idea what she was thinking. This isn't like a videogame because I don't get any feedback.

The money doesn't hug back.

Different approach then, how good are you at noticing body/indirect language?

Nigger you can have a nice life at least with the money and STILL meet someone in the process. Meanwhile I have to hope for a job with my MIS degree.

No women wants a man who doesn't love himself
There is a reason women fall in love with complete narcissists.

because women only want to date attractive men, and 80% of the male population is ugly

>MIS
Wew lad, pays very fucking well if you're in consultation. Travel a lot, experience a lot, will build up your rapport too, but is honestly optimal for if you're not in a relationship

I think I'm okay at it. The problem is, only one person in my life has ever been interested in me, so I don't have much of a data set to work with, you know? Like, I can tell that most people view me as furniture, but that's the extend of my interpersonal skills.

>SNES
>SEGA
>N64
>Ever giving feedback where you failed

I should be, but I just need a good job that I can get paid well enough to help my mom. Shit is real crap and I have been stressed on finding something that can ease her worries. I just don't know where to look.

>This isn't like a videogame because I don't get any feedback.

"Let me play her like a fucking game of Sega"

Attached: A-100752-1405652458-6549.jpeg.jpg (295x300, 5K)

For a woman to lockdown a man and not have this happen:

Give yourself dutifully and truthfully when you have your most power. A decent man won't burn you and leave you post wall.

Met my wife at 24, she was firey hot, did some modeling, was insanely devoted and dutiful. She hit the wall for herself at 29 (her wall is still damn good, but I know I could get younger and fitter).

What I don't care to do is find another woman who could be so devoted and fit herself into my life and my plans for our family. No way am I going to let a woman like that find herself in her 30s with the clock ticking and have to start over.

It hurts her, it hurts other men, and it hurts society. She did the right thing, so I must do the right thing as a civilized man.

But you're a people watcher then, and what I mean is that your observational skills when it comes to people and behaviors aren't shit. They're good but need refining/re-calibration to best suit your use, that's where this trial and error comes in.

There's multiple things you'll have m8, you'll be able to deal with rejection better (rejection is seriously fucking nothing, it used to be crushing because I allowed it to be), you'll be able to identify when she's probing out of interest and not out of small-talk, if she carries the conversation, it's even better, distance, and that awkward moment where y'all are about to split but she looks like she wants to say something more but won't....that's because women are fucking insecure about everything and just offer up, like you did before, if you'd like to keep in contact, do something again soon, etc., that sort of shit. You've already gotten your feet wet whether you've noticed or not, just gotta get over it because it really is not that big of a deal, she didn't rob you of anything other than maybe a little bit of your pride

You graduated or still studying? If you're a recent grad and no work, apply for internships, those are the new entry-level jobs for students and grads and that will not change any time soon. You get it, you get paid just a little less than your real salary, you don't fucking suck ass and impress them (it's a paid interview basically) and they bring you on with all the fun gibsies. I stand by that too, if you have zero experience thus far and in job limbo, apply for internships, use glassdoor and other outlets to investigate their intern salaries, you'll noticed a lot of them don't jew on accounting/MIS/scm

Wrong. Women are nigger level retarded. They can't tell if you love yourself or anything else, which doesn't matter anyways as women only care about how you look. You can be the biggest numale ever but if you have the few physical characteristics women find attractive your personality does not matter.

FEEDBACK in this form is the ability to try things over and not have the process change. You create your own feedback.

Finding a different woman and doing the same process will yield massively different results because women arent a fucking program you can exploit and manipulate (unless you exploit and manipulate women... if you do go fuck a the locomotive on a moving train on a track)

Those games didnt become an entirely different game just by resetting.

Stupid opinion.

>Why is there a man drought Jow Forums?
Because all the real women married men by the time they hit 20

Attached: 963a4a7201b.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

Basically this desu. Which is why I hit on ugly women. And even they don't want me. So what's the point?

what about it? neither of us would marry without a prenup and if we were ever to divorce i'd rather we settle our affairs outside of court as much as possible because lawyers don't accept payment in the form of being gassed. if he were ordered to pay me alimony i'd cut him a check the following day each month for that amount and probably draw dicks on the memo line.

well wtf then

You're being too literal. Not every woman is shuper shpechul, don't care what their women's gender studies course teaches them. There are, like men, a lot of common traits that carry over from woman to woman, man to man, and those are the ones you focus on the most (foundational/general skills) and then dealing with quirks is just something you take on as you go through the motions, that's kinda where you find out if you're compatible to any degree, it takes at least 2 to play whichever you scratch it

Are you the guy that think's he's being gangstalked and posts all over saying girls are whispering "furniture" to him

Nah it's just a metaphor. But that sounds funny as shit.

>saying girls are whispering "furniture" to him
That's fucking funny

Maybe he just felt ignored like I do, and eventually it made him snap. There but for the grace of God go I.

ok yep. i'm sure i must've fucked up somewhere then and just can't figure out where.

thank you guys btw

If you can't get ugly women then maybe you are wrong in your thinking that women only care about looks (you are)

Actually it looks like he has a thread on /x/, and he wants women to think he is furniture so they'll sit on him. Maximum kek.
Nah, women do only care about looks. But they can pull men way more attractive then them to fuck, and they keep doing that into their 30s until that stops working and they wonder why there is a drought of men. And the thread has come full circle.

I was there too, doubt there are few here (memeing aside) and the in last thread that weren't in a similar situation or is at least familiar with it. It's rare that these threads don't turn into absolute bird-shit, reminds me of old Jow Forums a bit, whole reason I tried to keep it going to some degree.

I'm speaking, ancedotally, as someone who was in your position up until I was 23, which is a few months shy of 2 years ago, and what worked for me and believe will work for you. The biggest hurdle is honestly yourself though, the greater your negative stigma are to rejection, the more disadvantaged you are and is counter intuitive if you're actively seeking, know what I mean? It's just like doing the same thing over and over again, it gets to be second nature and that's when you're truly free to take your pick, it's just going to require you to get a few scrapes and bruises first

Why doesn't she lose some weight?

Let me guess, she doesn't even think that her being fat is a problem.

You have to realize that men and women are different.
Sex is extremely low cost for men, yet high cost for women, thus getting tons of casual sex is a sign of desirability of a man(because he exchanged something cheap for something expensive).
A women having casual sex however, is just opening her legs, and demonstrates no values except poor self control.
A man views a slut like a female views a nice-guy, both give up something valuable without anything in return.

The real challenge for a women is getting COMMITMENT, that's when low value women realize how the football chads actually think of them-ie a disposable condom.
When you are still in the primetime of your looks, pick a man inside your league and coax commitment.

>women do only care about looks
I have seen some fuck ugly dudes be with some very good looking women whereas the would have/should have been chad that is an ultra-autist is getting nothing. Looks give a very good edge but if you can make them laugh consistently, it's a good thing, associates you with endorphin release biologically speaking and enjoyable to be around generally speaking

I graduated a year ago, but had to deal with fun Harvey times at the end of August thru October. And I guess I should start to look at internships that pay decently enough to help support myself and everything else. Thank you for the advice.

You know I've heard that before. It's a numbers game, etc. Okay, so say in my case it's a really big numbers game. LIke maybe 1/50 women might find me attractive enough to acknowledge my existence. Where on earth do I find enough women to go through for your advice to work? Also how do I stop hating women?

I have found the better you make yourself, the less attractive you become to women. Weird. Some Chads that have a particular look may be the exception.

Women go for ugly guys because they won't reject them. Women realistically have gutter self esteem to match their gutter personality/attitude/behaviour.

Attached: IMG_7147.jpg (1000x667, 140K)

Ayyy Houston bro. Me too. It was like my second month on the job and they told everyone to stay home for a week. No vacation time, no dock in pay. Just "try not to drown." Feels pretty good man.

You a Houston user too? Energy sector, take full fucking advantage of what we have here man, they INHALE graduates and pay fucking nice. They don't have to be fucking Exxon/Chevron, it can be the small/mid-scale upstream operations and you'll still get paid comfy with benefits

How is 24 her peak? That's almost a decade after 16

lmfao, surreal

Just the opposite. Women think way too highly of themselves. They think they deserve the best men around.

> women do only care about looks
Absolutely false, women prioritizes the male's social status above all else.
Looks do matter, but are nowhere as decisive as the look of a female to a male.
An ugly man who dominates handsome men in a social hierarchy, makes up for his ugliness completely in the eyes of women.

If you're Houston too, then I'm all the more familiar with your ailments than you know because you know exactly what we have floating out here and it isn't a whole fuck of a lot. Give me a minute, about to go grab a smoke and will phone/same-fag from there

>tfw have decent IRL/face-to-face game but my text game sucks
Does any other user know this feel/have or had this problem? I'm not into that PUA "kino escalation" shit but I just naturally have that kind of personality where I can chat people up face to face and put them at ease so I use it to my advantage

but I have no fucking "game" when it comes to texting and shit like that so I really can't take advantage of tinder or OKC or any kind of dating app

Attached: 1504827328785.jpg (800x703, 120K)

That doesn't work if you're "mud fence" levels of ugly. And honestly, why should I have to dominate everyone around me just to have a shot. It wasn't always like this damnit.

(checked)
This is one reason why there has been so many voices demanding that you "man up" and have hwite babies. This drought is going to be an economic and political crisis. The majority of roasties will be on gibs for ptsd or whatever and all voting for whoever faceberg tells them to.

Online dating is probably the worst for risk/reward. Out of 100 message a guy sends the response return rate is zero.

In person, it depends on you.. your charisma/looks, and the particular type of women that are around. I have a preference for Ubermensch Aryan girls and they have a preference for me. Find the city/state/country that works with whatever you have going on. you could be fighting over a 4/10 roastie when you could have a 9/10 Stacey.

Attached: IMG_5943.jpg (1440x810, 123K)

Nope. She may fuck him in exchange for something but that does not mean she finds him attractive. He will have to pay for what she gave freely to the Chads on the football team.

Having diminance should come natural. Don't force it. Also it feels good man

Yeah, more of in the Cinco Ranch area but still. And I have applied for the big name places for any internships, but I guess the Energy Corridor should have some small(er) time enery sector jobs that offer internship stuff. The real problem is getting something that isn't going to take me an hour to get to and an hour to get back at the beginning amd end of the day. Are there any areas I should avoid completely, like Sharpstown amd Greenspoint?

I don't even want a stacy. I want a 4/10 who isn't a self important loon.

Yes, they think they deserve the best men. BUT, they deep down know they are a piece of shit. Women don't go after the biggest loser they can find? These are women. You can't think logically like a man to figure out the split personality mindset of women.

Attached: IMG_6159.jpg (500x687, 110K)

pls reply
I'm not a 9/10 ubermensch but if I meet a girl IRL and I didn't manage to scare her off with my penis when I was texting her, we're fucking. But other than "sending her a dick pic" I have absolutely no game over text

the fuck is my deal/solution

Well. Easy pickins! Try the bar at last call. Unfortunately they are all loons.

Okay then, where do you go to meet 20-something girls? There's a downtown-light area near me but it's been ages since I've gone. And I literally can't drink any more. Makes me feel like shit every time.

There's no other way to get and keep a 4/10 than to objectively be a 6/10. Men have multiple ways to be valuable while women have only one way. But she's always gonna want more than she's worth. Even if she dates you and you're on her 4/10 level she'll still dream about the 6/10 dudes who rejected her.

So I would have thought. And yet, here I am with no gf despite the apparent man shortage. Men should start bitching about the dating gap. Meme it into reality.

Dunno. I don't text much because I'm busy. Texting is only for setting up a time for eve drinks. No dinner/etc. You can't get laid over a coffee date.

Attached: IMG_8122.jpg (750x514, 71K)

just raise your worth. yes Jow Forums is important and charisma is important. but the most important is money. nothing gets a pussy more wet than a girl dreaming of all the free stuff she could possibly get for free.

You are confusing the beta pay-up behaviour with dominance, in which the display of dominance (without actual payment of any kind) is enough to attract women.

Also, just suck it up, life isn't completely fair. I have very average looks, but is far smarter than the average guy. Dumb people have far more disadvantages in society than ugly people.

You have to dominate, because women are the forces of natural selection. They want to only pass on the genes of successful males. A cruel realization I know, so take pride in yourself and fight to prove your genes.

Guys, I'm about to drop THE biggest redpill on you about the nature of women, EVER dropped on Jow Forums.

Prepare your sad incel minds to be blown.

Women are humans, which means they don't all act/think/want the same things. Find one who likes the same things you do and shares the same set of values.

And just like that I stopped 1000 angry incel terrorist attacks.

This tweet can't be real right?

Literally fuck off leaf. This was a cozy thread till you showed up.

There is a massive man shortage. We should be on a pedestal.
Men:
50% population to start
5% gay
5% in prison
5% actually medically retarded
5% dead from war/industrial accidents
Then Betas/Omegas, social rejects, etc.

What do you have of 'marriage material' men? 20% And that 20% of men.. women aren't interested in until they turned into roast beef?

Attached: IMG_3568.jpg (500x474, 50K)

Shit if I know. The fact that we all think it very possible is what matters.

Fuck off leaf, with the stupid 'but everyone is different argument'.
Humans are governed by the same natural laws of evolution and natural selection, and evolve similar behaviours and preferences to deal with them.
Of course there are variances at the individual level, but don't assume the average women is a unicorn.

>Some autism there. Here you go.

Shit if I know. The fact that we all think it very possible is what matters.

Attached: IMG_7408.jpg (556x599, 83K)

>What do you have of 'marriage material' men? >20%
That's actually completely correct, genetic studies show that only 20% of men get to pass on their genes during prehistorical eras. 100% of females chase those 20% of males.

Now, the west enforced monogamy, which pushed this rate to 80%. This made the west far more powerful than the rest of the world, because the rest of the world has 80% of their males disloyal and ready to rebel at a notice.
However, monogamy is collapsing, so the rate is getting pushed low again.

>You have to realize that men and women are different.
of course, i've never thought otherwise. my folks raised me well enough that the equality brainwashing didn't ever stick.
>thus getting tons of casual sex is a sign of desirability of a man
disagree on this point. there's a degree of achievement to it for men that's wholly absent for women but casual sex decreases desirability of a man considerably. to me at least. personal taste perhaps.
>and coax commitment.
this, this right here. how do? or maybe the better question is how to fuck this up when all else is solid?

Wew bare with me user, this is one of the times I really wish I could meet with someone over a beer about this kind of stuff because it's as easy as it is complicated and I have to generalize on here whereas I could go into more personal detail in person, see where I'm going with this? I didn't forget about you, just need some time to formulate something that phone-fagging wasn't a good position to do it over.
Bro, it's Houston, you're going to have to bite the bullet on the commute until you can afford to place yourself in a position to minimize it, that's about as easy as I can put it for you. My first internship was driving from SL to Spring if that gives you any idea, but they paid $22/hr+OT for accounting work. That said, Downtown/N Houston are where the jobs are, if you went to UH and have access to that job portal for the business students, utilize it, if not, google (summer 2018 internships houston) for internships (not joking) as the HR departments of those sectors plaster them up all over the place, then refine it down in the little box that shows up with the listings. Just whatever you do, do not do it through a 3rd party site, always look for a link that goes to the corporate website to apply directly as best you can, 3rd party is if no other option appears.

Except again even if you're "dominant", you'll still have to pay for what she gave to the retarded ex-con for free behind a Waffle House dumpster because he had a square jaw and broad shoulders.

If you aren't good looking, then you essentially will never have sex without having to pay for it.

Women are all very similar in what they find attractive in men, though. Men, on the other hand, find women inherently attractive.

Yeah 80/20 split. But these days it's Omega retards spreading their shit genetics rather than even your basic provider Beta.. much less Alpha.

Men are the resource. We need to flip this shit back around again. As we can all see society is crumbling.. due to male-female societal role issues.

Attached: IMG_7832.jpg (672x960, 144K)

That's just not true

girls don't want YOU because you're a fatass, burger

Then don't date average women. Demand excellence and exceptionalism of yourself and the people you date. Problem solved.

>We should be on a pedestal.
>What do you have of 'marriage material' men? 20% And that 20% of men.. women aren't interested in until they turned into roast beef?
um sweetie women already do fuck the top 20%. Unless you're talking about 20% out of that 20%

Attached: 1513068647659.png (450x532, 19K)

Women go after the 1%. But hard to attain.
Women want action/adventure/'fun' and fuck the bottom 19%.
Everything in between is undesirable until they become roasties and need buck$.

Attached: IMG_7129.jpg (584x960, 136K)

I went to Texas Tech, and I guess I should just bite the bullet and see what I can find more further out like in Cypress or Jersey Village. And 22/hr is good for an internship type job?

Yeah but that ubermensch 1% you're talking about already gets to fuck 99% of women so whats the big fuckin deal what you want him to fuck MORE women so we can just have a society of literal cuckolds raising 1-200 men's children

Attached: 1522549898611.jpg (1200x824, 197K)

Jesus, okay, so we both know that dating and demographically, Houston is fucking mud. The populace adores monkey music and behavior and it's kinda tough titty to get around it. You have just as many resources available as anyone else (Yes, I do mean tinder and bumble), just need to use them. Starting small is nothing to feel bad about either. You can legitimately use the apps to see how you can do conversationally over text, which is honest to god better than nothing and if you can't converse over texts, god forbid organizing everything to meet in person and just go into autistic silence.

If you've got that covered already, which you sound like you can (which will improve with multiple repetitions like any skill), being able to convince them to meet in person after that is an accomplishment, as you're effectively becoming a tangible "item" when you do that. The idea behind any of it is being able to become a conversationalist, both distant and in person, because if you can carry a conversation, it's a great means to keep things from going stale, just need to make sure they're engaged as well, otherwise don't waste either of y'all's time. (will continue)
I went there for ChemE, hated it, dropped out, then went to UH for accounting, familiar with it. $20-$25/hr is the average pay range for internships in those fields and computes to roughly a $52k/yr salary ($1,000/wk. before tax), so nothing to sneeze at

1% (rich elite) don't really have time to fuck all those women. It is the 1%. Being a neurosurgeon attorney tend to take up your time. They do tend to marry as well (clean white folk living). Or maybe (((white))) folk living. It is the 1%.

Civilisation was figured out long ago. Every man had a woman. Society moved along at an advancing pace. Now we have disorder. 20% of guys get 80+% of women. Not sustainable for human civilisation.

Attached: IMG_6868.jpg (720x666, 114K)

> casual sex decreases desirability of a man considerably
Ok, I concede this point, casual sex can be a bad sign for a male, because that indicates a lack of commitment, and a high chance of dangerous STDs. Given the natural tradeoff, females have different preferences for this type of behaviour.

>This right here. how do?
You want to get a man's most valuable resource-commitment, in return you must trade your most valuable resource- access to sex.

However, your access to sex is only as valuable as you value it, a slut that gives up sex to random men for nothing devalues her body, and thus gets rebuffed for any requests of commitment (why should a man pay for something others get for free).

Be reserved (not asking you to go sexless), don't be the female version of a niceguy, who gives without getting anything in return, only give up yourself when something is given back in turn.

There has never been a better time to be a women (because the competition is really weak with obesity and sluttiness rampant), if you can avoid hedonistic traps, you can secure a man well above your stature.

And that's what im asking, so your solution is what? There arent many options other than war/a "culling", state enforced cuckoldry, or voluntary/state-enforced sterilization. Then in your scenario the only people who get to breed are the (((1%))), with all their fuckin tay sachs and canavan's disease and m.s. genes but hey at least they know how to turn a shekel and do some math numbers on a whiteboard

Dude, talk like you text and text like you talk, don't make it harder than it needs to be, that's all there really is to say when it comes to that. Girls fucking love emojis for whatever reason, use them if it is reflective of what you're typing. As retarded as it is, you have to try to make the texts as real as a in-person conversation, which is moronic but that's the "game"

when I talk in real life I swear a lot and use big words and some long obamapauses and all of that only works when I make good non-autistic eye contact

Attached: 1509939946940.jpg (600x800, 85K)

>The populace adores monkey music and behavior
Man where do they not? It's an epidemic.

"man drought"
If you don't have (at least) two children by 30 to your husband of (at least) 8 years you're absolutely worthless as a woman.
>pic related is what you should be doing in your late teens and twenties

Attached: greater_good.png (500x750, 628K)

>$20-$25/hr is the average pay range for internships in those fields and computes to roughly a $52k/yr salary ($1,000/wk. before tax)
Sounds good then. Thanks again for your advice!

Only solution is a final solution.
Kek.
The State has taken over father roles through paying women to be whores and pop out nigger kids that you have to pay for through taxes at gunpoint.

This experiment is going to end within 30 years as men are dropping out of the work force/dating scene/society. And they are the only ones keeping this whole shit show afloat through actual work and tax money thereof.

Shit will only get worse over next 30 years. That's it. Men will be more cucked and loner losers while Tyrone fucks all the chicks before and after prison. Way it is.

Attached: 6a7.jpg (479x451, 29K)

>swear a lot
So do I
>big words
Depends on the person I'm talking to, I save vocabulary for professional environments that it actually gets used in, otherwise I dumb it down because I'm lazy and want people to understand what I'm saying without having to explain myself. Make a girl feel as dumb as she really is and it'll turn off on you really quick, it's retarded, I know
>eye contact
I spent almost my whole life talking to people out of my peripherals, I get it, just stare at their nose or forehead when you need to break eye-contact. The pauses hold people's attention for that matter, typing doesn't leave much room for that so you may have to forgo it
Yes but more here than most
>Muh Screwston!
Since you're still here, I'll continue in a minute