Drugs In Japan

Hey ancap niggers, instead of letting people destroy their bodies and in the process society, why not take Japan's approach? They shame people who get caught with drugs, particularly celebrities with whom they practically unperson them. They wipe their name from any project they were associated with and it ruins their career. Now this hasn't wiped out drugs completely from Japan, but it's only an estimated 2.8% of citizens who have done it while our minimum estimate is around 15% and is even higher among young people. Tell me why this is a bad idea?

Attached: screencapture-japantimes-co-jp-news-2017-07-01-national-media-national-drug-user-japan-always-outcas (652x223, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.who.int/gho/data/node.sdg.3-5-viz?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shaming immoral and sinful actions has always been a good thing.

A citizen is not property of the State. A man is his own and can do as he pleases. A man chooses, a slave obeys and all that.

why?

Free association is fine
If you desire to discriminate against drug users, that is your right
That doesn't mean someone deserves to go to jail for using drugs, though

This

You can drink alcohol there you fucking retard

Attached: IMG_0399.jpg (490x490, 62K)

Because civilized races (aka non-niggers) have the capacity of shame, and thus will be dissuaded by the punishment of shame to avoid behaviours that harm themselves and society at large.

Japan has a declining obesity rate, and a drug use rate strictly under control. Other East Asian countries also have controlled their drug problems well. all through the use of extreme social stigma and severe penalties.

Because it leads to a more efficient and fulfilling social order that guides people to make the right choices.
Keeping telling yourself that while your rights are taking away user.
But why not? It has clearly negative effects on society i.e. less social cohesion, families falling apart, and violent crimes.

Attached: 1524611958925.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

I don't take moral lessons from people who masturbate to cartoon crossdressers and animals

We live in a society

A man does not do as he pleases, that is a road to degeneracy and hedonism.
Go be a man when your tooth is falling out from meth.

that only works in a stable culture full of suicidal cucks

Also remember that Japan has made it to where you will be punished and fined for being fat, we should adopt that as well.

You mean we don’t do that already?

It doesn't work. The jew is in Japan, and drugs are getting more popular, especially among young people.

Also, the drugs celebrities are caught with are usually 覚醒剤, or stimulants. Not weed.

Legal drug abuse is far more common and no one says anything about it, nor is it being reported. SSRI's are being prescribed at an alarming rate and given out to friends like candy. Sleeping drugs are also heavily abused.

>t. lived in Japan for 2 years, among very "low class" japanese

A rapper was thrown in jail for violating his parole after numerous drug violation, the media talked about it until he was released today and they celebrated it. You tell me if we shame it here user?
Thanks for the info user, I figured the rate as it is was from ZOG. I know the rate of drug usage was far lower 20 years ago. I think the shaming can be very useful to a healthy society.

>strict = control
Yeah come here you little faggot and actually see how well those drug laws have worked. There's more Yaba tweakers now than before the Junta took control.

Its unfeasible in the US.
The problem is not that the obesity rate is already too high, because a similar bad habit of smoking was crushed in 3 decades.
The problem is that the wealthy and upper class actively try to keep the lower classes obese, because it remains an important class distinguisher. They keep telling fatties to 'accept themselves' while they work out 5 times a week. This way they become ever more desirable relative to the rest of the population.
One reason women can afford to be so slutty in the west, is that with 50% of the females overweight, your competition just got cut by half.

I agree user, my point was that a healthy society would not have the elite keeping the lower classes fat.

They locked up Hideki Taniuchi for 5 years for a fucking joint. He had a fantastic music career ahead of him after his work on Death Note and they pulled the plug. Don't bother saying that he should have thought of that before sparking, I don't give a fuck for extremist mindsets. Its a joint. Move on.

I'm not counting the Thai as East Asians, sorry.
In South East Asia, the instinct to conform to society is not nearly as strong as it is in North-East Asia, probably due to the favorable climate allowing people to survive independently.
Drug wars haven't worked that well in Central America or SEA, I understand that, but some degenerates try to claim it won't work anywhere, when it clearly works in some of the world's largest economies.

because then we wouldnt have a perfect iron man. he wants to do a bunch of drugs let him. any one else would have butchered the performance

Attached: Riddit2.jpg (794x810, 153K)

Spoken like a true leaf, those (((celebrities))) will inevitably become an awful example for impressionable young people to follow, and must be punished with brutality.
Drugs are like epidemics, in societies not yet infested by them, they must be quarantined as harshly as possible in the initial stages.
Also, its not like Japan suffers any real damage from this policy, their cultural industry is extremely vibrant, and really the only country capable of exporting cultural products competitively (anime) across the globe aside from the US.

The problem with Japanese shame is that it's superficial. It's used to send a message, when underneath there's rampant corruption and degeneracy.

Like pedophiles are constantly lambasted on the news, but in reality, walk outside in Tokyo and you can see middle schoolers dating guys in their 20+ (even 30-40) just by going to a local restaurant. This culture is rampant. The amount of people getting prosecuted is near zero, and in reality, no one really cares when you talk to them about it. I know more people who can easily get drugs (even prescription & extremely hard stuff--mostly brought in via China) in Japan just living there normally than I have ever met in the US.

Every society has rampant corruption and degeneracy (aside from very small and rich states like Singapore), if you deliberately look at their underbellies. Japan even has the problem of North Korean refugees dealing drugs.

However, Japan has an extremely low crime rate, very high life expectancy, and slowly growing per-capita income, the society at large cannot possibly be degenerate.

Tokyo =/= the rest of Japan

Okay, things aren't really different in Kyuushuu. And I know plenty of girls who did enkou from Osaka growing up.

I would argue that the society at large is degenerate. It's just not visible to most people due to the language barrier. A lot of foreigners who go there never make contact with that part of Japan. I had to due to series of circumstances. I also have family there.

Stop talking, retard. Japan only became anti-drug post-war. Meaning it's Jewish filth.

Attached: image.jpg (474x295, 150K)

>I would argue that the society at large is degenerate.
I don't know they're still infinitely better than any western country today. Maybe its a case of grass being greener on the other side.

Attached: out of wedlock births OECD.jpg (934x1200, 173K)

Oh, I agree with that. They are better off. My argument is that they're getting worse due to the jew, and it's not as sunny as it looks when you actually live there. Life isn't a bunch of stats on a page.

Living in Japan, amongst actual Japanese people (not going through some program), isn't all roses. Plenty of pluses and minuses. I do appreciate how Japan's family structures are much stronger.

Like one thing most people here don't know is that if you borrow money, legally they go after your parents if you don't pay up. It makes you responsible for your family.

I think it's parents then siblings then grandparents or something like that.

>social stigma = state action
something something la creatura mutt education etc.

I have nothing but scoffing dismissal for any person who proposes to enforce any "drug" policy without applying the same rules to, at the very least, alcohol, tobacco and anxiety and depression drugs. You all are bona fide hypocrites.

All drugs should be legalized. Natural selection will solve the drug problem.

Attached: hB7g6PI.jpg (653x635, 99K)

>We live in a society
And? We had society when you could smoke weed, eat shrooms, drink, and fuck hookers. It's when people start sticking their nooses in other peoples shit because it conflicts with their morals. problems start. Making laws on what people can do with their lives creates a black market for these vices. Which creates crime.
> clearly works in some of the world's largest economies.
Whats the on number of people on SSRI and anti depressives in these countries?

This, but get rid of all drug treatment clinics, state provided help, ambulances for junkies, etc.
Social Darwinism is the only way to effectively implement eugenics.

Fuck up, edgelord, you're embarrassing yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (346x233, 44K)

>Whats the on number of people on SSRI and anti depressives in these countries?
Very low, Korea has the lowest rate of antidepressant use in the developed world, and the other east asian societies are probably very similar.
In the US, the rate is like 1/10, so clearly drugs haven't helped with depression at all.

>It's when people start sticking their nooses in other peoples shit because it conflicts with their morals. problems start.
No, the problem is that druggies eventually promote their behaviour to the rest of society, either directly (through encouraging friends) or indirectly (by funding drug dealers).

Stop talking you Australian IQlet, everybody's laughing at you.

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 232K)

I was showing the flaws in 's ideology by taking it to its logical conclusion, try reading the post you reply to next time retard.

See. Drugs dont ruin your life. You can become rich and successful. Its society that ruins your life. Not drugs. People say druggies are losers. Yet they wont hire a druggie. Theyll fire a druggie. Its forced failure. Drugs got nothing to do with it.

>no argument
>drugs are good goy!
make like your hero and shoot yourself

Where did I say drugs were good you little hoe? Specifically. Now. Huh, faggot?

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 161K)

See people, this is your brain on drugs.
It doesn't make you argue better, it doesn't make you think faster, it doesn't even make you happier.

Life is a struggle for achievement, not a ride for happiness, embrace that fact and leave drugs behind.

Hey schlomo. I agree. Forget being happy. Life isnt about being happy. Buy my shit instead.

But alcohol is somehow fine

Okat, what drug am I on, bitch? Well? We're all fuckin' waiting, homo.

Attached: image.jpg (389x380, 114K)

>Police reported that Taniuchi was taken into custody from his Yokohama home at about 10:45 a.m. on Tuesday. He was allegedly concealing a pipe and 1.5 grams (about 0.053 ounces) of marijuana valued at about 9,000 yen (about US$110) in his second-floor living room.
>this completely fucked him out of further job opportunities despite his talent
you tell me this is a good thing

> 'muh degeneracy' incoming

Attached: image.jpg (475x459, 98K)

>Very low, Korea has the lowest rate of antidepressant use in the world.
Yeah and the highest rate of suicide.
> (You)
>No, the problem is that druggies eventually promote their behaviour to the rest of society, either directly (through encouraging friends)
They offer you some drugs, like theyre offering you a drink or a cig. Your choice to take it. And your fault if you get hooked.
> or indirectly (by funding drug dealers).
Funding drug dealers? Walgreens and CVS or the old hippy growing shrooms in his garage? The reasons why America has a opium problem is doctors are giving people way too much of these pain killers they get hooked on them. So when they run out and cant get anymore they go looking for heroin.

Attached: 5f0.gif (540x300, 2.7M)

Buying you shit isn't an achievement, so I'll pass faggot, hope you pay up to your (((drug dealer))) next time you need a hit.
East Asia also has the lowest rates of alcohol consumption (aside from the Islamic countries which ban it). Guess what there is also stigma against drunks.

Drug users are shot in the back of the head in Taiwan. USERS, not just dealers.

Japan should have the same policy.

>Yeah and the highest rate of suicide.
East Asians are very pessimistic in general, so their suicide rate is naturally high. Antidepressant consumption in the west has risen, but not correlated with decreased suicide rates.

>Your choice to take it. And your fault if you get hooked.
Well not everyone has a 100% willpower all the time. Some societies prefer to remove this dangerous choice entirely.
I guess their government is also giving the druggies a choice, stop taking it, or die. Its the drug users fault that they get executed.

>East Asia also has the lowest rates of alcohol consumption
This can't possibly be true. People in Japan drink all the time. It's usually mandatory for work, as well. Plus people drink all the time underage. It's not seen as a huge deal. Parents even provide the alcohol often. They just don't drink strong stuff.

It's total shit. Japanese drink all the time and so do Koreans. Don't know or care about Chinese.

Attached: image.jpg (640x481, 196K)

Only males do, out of a workplace culture.
apps.who.int/gho/data/node.sdg.3-5-viz?lang=en
Japan has amongst the lowest rates of alcohol consumption per capita, probably because the females don't really drink, dragging down the average.

In East Asia, males drink out of cultural requirements, but females are heavily stigmatized for being drunk, so that drags down the averages a lot.

>remember kids, all drugs are bad and unhealthy
>meanwhile government officials are snorting another pound of cocaine
Drugs are made illegal only so that the non-lethal high quality ones would be brought only through the state mafia while the citizens would be killed off by the cheaper counterpart (who's producers are also protected by the police)

I don't get the feeling statistics from bodies outside of Japan do a great job... But that being said.

Japan's under Western Pacific on that chart, not South-East Asia. I'd also argue that a lot of people in the West over drink, but on average more people DO drink in Japan as it's required for social occasions quite often. Including females. I have no clue where you got that.

Japan's 7.8 vs the US' 8.2.
Only a 5% difference...

Yeah giving them anti depressives would turn Seoul into a fucking war zone.
The salary man would love to have a one hitter at home after work to remove the edge off. instead of drinking all night in hopes of forgetting about his shit boss and work before waking up the next day with his liver still working.

I'm not saying the Japanese don't drink, but they are not alcoholics by any stretch. (As if they are somehow compensating for not taking drugs).

guessing you lived in asia
me too
i could see them drinking less per capita
their tolerances were so low compared to the west, even those that i saw drink frequently
i think its just less sheer volume; not really less drunkeness

That's by volume you moron, it's well known that Asians are smaller and have lower tolerances than obese Australians like you.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 49K)

I've never lived in Asia, but I am Japanese. And I spent years rolling with a bunch of drunken Koreans.

Attached: image.jpg (333x333, 80K)

I agree they're not alcoholics on average like the US, but they do drink quite a bit. They also have professions which require drinking, like cabaret clubs and "girls bars". I have a feeling there might actually be more alcohol consumed per person on average.

Yeah, basically this. It's how it's defined. The actual volume consumed is more, I bet. Just the percentage of alcohol is probably less. In other words, they're drinking mostly water, but the number of alcoholic beverages consumed is higher, I bet.

Hey my mom got me bioshock when I got good grades too

Why not both? You can shame anyone you want and they can take all the drugs they want.

The Japanese justice system is not something anybody wants to attain.

hey ameriniggers, instead of shaming people who get caught with drugs, why not fucking HANG THEM like we do?