Why does the alt right love anime so much

Why does the alt right love anime so much

Attached: E39A939C-C305-4645-9D1F-380B6B992ABC.jpg (750x891, 453K)

Cuz they’re fucking losers

>why do ethnonationalists love cultural products from a successful ethnostate?

Jow Forums receives a lot of influence from japanese culture.

So why do they hate Israel if Israel is also a successful ethnostate? Hmmm. I think the alt right just enjoys children’s cartoons

Because Jow Forums is an anime site.

the alt right isn't real

Because it is fun entertainment and it isn't infected with Semitism.
Because Israel is an international parasite.

This has more to do with the jewish influence on western countries, which compels them to go to war for Israel.

I hope to God most of them are doing it ironically.

Attached: 85116b679a435ca7013c782e6132620ff27e618f_r.jpg (320x321, 40K)

Israel only exists because the USA funds it, Japan built itself.

no niggers

Attached: 1520957114732.png (720x384, 262K)

So you worship fish faced gooks instead? Nice no wonder he movement is falling apart

Attached: 634CBCB6-5780-433D-B39E-896720F1C390.jpg (750x917, 655K)

>

Attached: fjvnjbv.png (1024x769, 179K)

> Israel is also a successful ethnostate
Even niggers can be successful if you give them 5 trillion marks (not to mention the mutt dollars)
Kikes are vampires,they cant live without the goyim, the kike state will collapse sooner or later, they will blame it on antisemitism as always

Attached: b5e89069e14c4737ebee493b1f6cd0b618229e7694f4c70d2a5c31e214cda8b9.png (680x358, 176K)

I don't "worship" them. I do, however, respect Japan and japanese culture and I do want them to keep being japanese.

the alt right doesnt. Jow Forums does. the people here dont offer anything. its why they join the hwhite bois club

the ALT right fetishizes asians
the DNC left fetishizes children

Israel is only successful because they siphon off successful nations. They would not exist today if not for our(United States) technology and money and soldiers backing them.

Attached: 3n13mf3l95Q25S95R898gcc19fb0b040917c9.jpg (192x300, 7K)

the alt right doesnt even exist

kek at least post an actual nigger from the show

Attached: smug_black.jpg (466x339, 18K)

an*me is the ultimate redpill

>the ALT right fetishizes Asians
Finally someone said it. What a pathetic group of people fetishizing gooks and their degenerate cartoons

ok meyer

None of your fuckin' business you piece of shit.

Attached: image.jpg (400x335, 99K)

It's the only medium of entertainment where production has not been taken over by SJW:s yet.

because I like cute things

Attached: 1523078055693.jpg (720x960, 70K)

>leaf

Attached: 1524623326198.png (1083x1548, 449K)

>why do people on an anime image board love anime so much?
you are literally retarded

Attached: (((you))).jpg (794x807, 141K)

Attached: youwillneverhveautomail.jpg (560x600, 73K)

Because the true goal of the alt right is to make anime real.

Attached: blisspong (2).jpg (923x502, 74K)

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Shut the fuck up, faggot, while you still can.

Attached: image.jpg (593x593, 259K)

I still don't know what the "alt right" actually is. The definition seems to change whenever a bogeyman is needed.

It is mostly used to refer to politics that advocate for whiteinterests.
But yeah, people use it out of contexts way too often. Especially libs.

At least the jap degeneracy is about honest sexual urges instead of underhanded political statements.

>saying the entitety of are the only members of the alt right
maybe if you get off this virgin/hormonal teenager/NEET invested shithole and go outside OP you will realise that they don't.

can we talk about the alt rights obsession with asian women? i thought they were supposed to be white nationalists xd

Attached: 1520475798432.jpg (1800x1350, 222K)

Jow Forums isn't one person
the ones that have a thing for asian women aren't WN

The same reason we became altright, because we're social outcasts.

you say that but i've literally talked to Jow Forumslacks who are white nationalist and defend their asian waifu. it's like an extreme form of mental gymnastics. the other day some guy was telling me that he agrees with white nationalism except when it comes to women

But children are OK, right Skippy?

I honestly don't see how someone can be a white nationalist if they support race mixing. White identitarian, perhaps.

>hurhurhur anything that you find cool or interesting is dumb to me, I am a spiritual flower who enemas my diseased asshole with a fire hydrant while reading cookbooks and playing le instruments
>anything you do that is not on facebook is unpopular

It's just cherry picking exoticism fetish for most part, they would most likely be cured of it if they lived in Asian country for extended period of time.

Because fodder and saurified retards all shipped Ichigo. Plantation people all shipped Eo To.

Attached: 203572.png (597x800, 839K)

>make anime real
Catgirls too, right? I don't care so much about domestic ownership so much as I care about making catgirls real.

People who play instruments at least do something else other than just consuming media.
>anything you do that is not on facebook is unpopular
Anime is really popular with normalfags since Netflix.

It's good. I watch it with my qt gf. She unsurprisingly likes Ghibli and romances like Clannad and Your Name. It's really easy to get chicks into anime if you show them shit they will actually like. It's only lame if you're lame.

Attached: der normie kriegsanstifter kriegsverlängerer.jpg (518x740, 68K)

sure

I use to bully people who watch anime in school. They deserve to get bullied honestly.

I was on the varsity wrestling team and all of my friends were in sports. Most of them watched anime, they just weren't weeb fags about it. I don't have time to watch as much anymore, but I still watch things others recommend from time to time.