Why did we give blacks power

why did we give blacks power

Attached: poor white boi.png (565x577, 690K)

if you dont let your dog out he will shit in the house

why did you give jews a place in your society

>gave us power
HAHA. We took it from you beta white boys.

why did we let women vote

Does someone have the video for this?
I still feel bad for the kid

Attached: 1478591560121.jpg (495x252, 13K)

Let's put things in perspective

Attached: Pepe always.jpg (396x385, 39K)

I am Josof.
Fear me.

Please. You have virtually no power in society, and even if you did, you wouldn’t understand how to use it. You can’t take anything from us, he’ll most of you would be dead if we didn’t pay your welfare

>white privilege isnt real

What's story behind picture

>privilege existing at all
I bet you think you're entitle to my great grandfathers farm too.

It’s a conspiracy, probably the Jews, to weaken and divide our nation (and white civilization as a whole). They manipulated our parents generation into giving niggers rights to accelerate our fall.

^ Just my own theory

Show nig bobs now

Attached: 1515237955043.jpg (1273x793, 215K)

Kid has a coal burner mother a nigg comes into his room whiles he's sleeping wakes him up saying they're gonna fuck his mom if I recall.

Attached: 1506817802760.png (370x494, 335K)

>Why is society fucked up?
Liberals, normies, and cucks

Bobs?

Blacks want “white privilege”? They can put down the blunts, pick up a job application and actually be fathers to their children. Until then, they deserve nothing

christ is there a single functional sane coalburner?

WALK IT LIKE I TALK IT

>we
We merchants nao

I dunno, how's your mom lately?

Mother saying he's very mean, damn putting your son down like that just to fuck three black guys. It's like these people are forgetting they're going to be old and shit assed one day.

Explain this video

>I don't work, I have 6 children with 5 different women, none of whom I see or support in any way. I have a lengthy criminal record, lots of debt, and I haven't had a job in 8 years. I, my children, and all of my baby mamas live off welfare paid for by white taxpayers.
>why do my people not have more power in society?