The American

must have his ball examined before he can kick a ball. Why does nobody question this meme?

Attached: P-sportPhysical-enHD-AR1 (1).jpg (436x158, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zr0LQrzrGwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thread m8

Attached: 488612fec556b9700c801c0eb158224591264d4956b9ffd773e7ba72f4eab39a.png.jpg (989x807, 126K)

I find it all rather humorous.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-24 at 9.59.01 PM - Edited.png (698x609, 377K)

Wow, this was almost as thought provoking as when you posted this drivel yesterday you dumb piece of shitskin garbage.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 86K)

Ball grabbing shill. Need to grab some more balls to pay off your medical degree I suppose.

checked. but you're the faggot who made a thread about little boy's testicles anyway.

Well go make a thread about little boys foreskin like you always do.

nigga hernias are real shit

Yes goy hernias.

sure thing mister SIZE Genie

i don't remember having my nutts touched that young
guys???
g...guys????

You needs your balls examined with you mom in the room and a female doctor. Women get exams all the time. Is this starting to sound like a feminist plot?

I played various sports from age 5 to age 17 and never once had anything like this. Is it strictly an American thing, like penis inspection day?

>penis inspection day
Yes but schools are not qualified to examine a 14 year old for prostate cancer. So you must go to the doctor.

Last time someone touched my junk was for a physical for a job, that was 6 years ago, the ol' turn your head and cough is the only action some of us get

>A sports physical? What you mean like for playing sports? Pfft
Maybe I'm talking to the wrong crowd.

Attached: VEdi6CA.jpg (3600x2400, 807K)

Mfw I got a woman doctor to administer my physical back in high school.

Attached: IMG_5477.jpg (2319x1546, 244K)

Was your mom in the room too?

I think it was my dad who took me to the doctors, but I'm not 100% sure, it was a long time ago. Also, I was jk, I wasn't smug at all, I was nervous as fuck. They almost didn't clear me because my blood pressure and heart rate were off the charts. I was 14 and had to explain it was because it was the first time a girl ever saw/touched my privates, it was so embarrassing. They brought in a guy doctor and did the tests again and I was in perfect health.

This is such a massive redpill hardly anyone will touch it. Or they're victims of the very same system.

I questioned it when I was a kid.

>but I just have a cold.

Attached: download (30).jpg (303x166, 10K)

Wait doesn’t everyone have to do this?

Ah you only ask that now.

>They brought in a guy doctor and did the tests again and I was in perfect health.

Pretty sure that's evidence of you being one of the gays.

I had a doctor check my balls before. I'm glad he did because I ended up having a fucking hernia. Not every doctor wants to molest a kid, you boomer fuck.

You ever have one, King Kike?

Gotta make sure the niggers are growing properly so that they can entertain us, Truck of Peace.

>I was 14 and had to explain it was because it was the first time a girl ever saw/touched my privates, it was so embarrassing. They brought in a guy doctor and did the tests again and I was in perfect health.

Nigga, you gay

Nope. This is the first I'm hearing about this strange custom.

Attached: 1517594120631.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Hey great job at the gymnastics competition Julian! What's that your shoulders a little sore...let's rehab it by fucking you in the ass!

Ignorant mockery is witty only to those either as stupid as you or those who are now going to exploit you.

Well, what do you expect from the United States of Israel?

You have the Internet, the reasons for things are available. Puerile cliches aren't a first for anyone else.

Less sports hernias? No intestines in our scrotums?

they check you for a hernia where your thigh meets your pelvis. also the ball thing is more something you're supposed to do since young men are susceptible to testicular cancer more than any other.

youtu.be/zr0LQrzrGwo