What excuse do you have to not be in top physical form?

What excuse do you have to not be in top physical form?
Don't you owe it to yourself and your race and nation to be at your best?

Attached: HotChicksWorkingOut1.webm (640x640, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehlers–Danlos_syndromes
youtube.com/watch?v=-rAF3hgQcks
docmartin.org/fitness/Convict_Conditioning-Paul_Wade_Web4.pdf
youtu.be/vPujtrae_WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I eat way too much fast food. Can't break the KFC addiction even though I spend 10 hrs in the gym per week. Will never get rid of this gut

Attached: dying mike.jpg (505x550, 21K)

skeletal defects and injuries ):

You’re right, OP. And I know it. I owe it to my race to be a sterling example of white genetics and strength (we all do), and to be ready to serve if the time comes... it’s something I’m working on.

Nope. Also, this universe will perish, you don't get to keep your body and race is irrelevant if you become a spirit.

Joke's on you, moron.

no one to share this body with, why should I?

That ladies crossfit gym is like 5 minutes from my house

Looks like snap city to me senpai. But I don't lift like that. So I'm probably wrong.

Im not falling for the weights jew.

I don't have time to spend lifting weights. I feel like I look pretty good and I don't want all that bulk anyway. I could stand to cut a little bit of fat, but I can do that with proper eating. Aside from that, I do my morning and evening exercise, so it's not like I'm completely out of shape.

I respect people who put lots of effort into exercise. But I don't respect the people who think everyone who doesn't is just a waste of space. That's the sign of a person who's made it the centerpiece of who they are because they have nothing else to be proud of. I've got plenty else to be proud of, so I just want to be sufficiently strong and adequately in shape. I'm not gonna sacrifice 2 hours a night just to look like a roided out gym rat.

>destroying your joints and ligaments with weight

Calisthenic strength training is far superior, pic related

Attached: hercules.jpg (777x400, 25K)

I am doing PHUL right now can do 1/2/3/4 for 2-3 reps, but I want to switch to a split.
I want to look big and don't know what routine would help me out the best,

No

"Fitness" is a Darwinian concept that is incompatible with spirituality. Are you spiritually fit?

How do you know I'm not in top physical form?

this

Attached: 1524507400425.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

High volume low weight for hypertrophy ( increased muscle size)

Low rep high weight for strength

Eh, I'm pretty damn good.

I am working on it: stopped to drink beer and started to drink vodka.

Depends on your role. We are warriors, fitness is needed. At least 10 pull-ups.

Attached: 16195814_1677656289193701_4638049614780906724_n.jpg (480x360, 27K)

past a certain reasonable point I think being able to lift a shit ton of weight / combat sports or whatever is irrelevant. just get strong enough to sprint in 25kg of gear and work on your endurance - putting up big numbers isn't going to really help when SHTF.

Im working in muh Republic at hospital 13 hours nearly everyday so i can survive another month and pay taxes. When im not working im studying at my University. I started sleeping 4-6 hours to save some time. Now i have first day off this month and im just restoring my energy and maybe i will go practise my shooting skills at shooting range. Maybe if i was rich or i could live like NEET in western country i could visit gym but as i know im still stronger than most of westerners and when shit will come i can survive.

just look at those bobs just flying into the air.

Attached: yIL.gif (480x270, 2.39M)

that's a rare fucking flag you got there

Wrong. You need some esoteric fascism in your life.

Attached: 635786297.gif (290x360, 3.54M)

I know that, but I've been stuck with compounds for so long I don't know how many and how often should I hit each muscle group.
I literally started copying Frank Yang's routine yesterday, but he only trains one group of muscles each day for 5 days. I can't train on weekends because I work all day.
I'm wondering if my arm will really get bigger if I only train them once a week.

You're going to die some day faggot. Just accept that your body is impermanent and do something with it while you can.

Attached: 1519810455651.png (904x711, 379K)

>t. retard that has no idea about human anatomy.

>We are warriors
To be a warrior is to give into fear of something that we feel we must fight - it is a sign of weakness.What are we afraid of that we should have to be so prepared for it?

t. Leddit faggot

More boobs

Whenever I work out, it gives me the shits.

I have this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehlers–Danlos_syndromes

Forgive your mother for imposing her will on you and your food addiction of overconsumption will fall off

>You're going to die some day faggot

Sure, but I plan on being able to climb a stairwell when I'm 90

Fronk is my goal physique... 90% certain hes on gear tho

Attached: body2.jpg (720x520, 76K)

do full body, 3 times a week.

Aren't you supposed to not lift weights like that? That looks like a torn ligament or hernia waiting to happen.

Next time you go to the gym, count how many people are wearing a brace on their wrist/knee/elbow

I only care about training my mind. In fact, I'd rather poison my body to force my mind to adapt. When it can't, I die. It's simple.

Yeah he is. Still want that bodyor as far as natty lifting can bring me.
As in upper body/lower body/ whatever else?
Or maybe Back/Pecs/legs?
Push/pull/strenght?

>I'm not gonna sacrifice 2 hours a night just to look like a roided out gym rat.
This cope

Attached: 1518194506947.jpg (240x260, 17K)

>To be a warrior is to give into fear of something that we feel we must fight - it is a sign of weakness
6/10 mental gymnastics, dyel faggot

Olympic Jerk, it's fine so long as your form is good

Nah, I look good. Women like me. I'm fine. Besides, I make money.

proof fatboy?

>What excuse do you have to not be in top physical form?
How many you need?

Attached: Handgun_collection.jpg (540x364, 235K)

>idealizing gay gooks

Look how many runners blow out their knees in middle age as well, the human body isn’t designed to put constant stress on it 5 days a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rAF3hgQcks

Just a disclaimer. Never ever try to do olympic lifts by yourself or hospital visits are guaranteed 100%.

Because she is a slut begging for attention. Register her with your perihperal vision and move on with your sets.

He has large bones. Like two third of your populace. Your Big Mac eating president included.

>Nah, I look good. Women like me. I'm fine. Besides, I make money.
THIS COPE

Attached: 1494827740238.jpg (874x660, 119K)

You're a huge fucking faggot, this asian basedboy is a joke. Look at bodybuilders from the 70s, a white type of physique such as Zane can't be beaten by chinks

I want to choke a fag when I see them wearing those stupid beanies in the gym. god damn triggers me so hard

>HURR dont prepare, the world is safe HURR

alcoholism

Post ur guns then. Let's see how cut you are.

I’m getting sick of not having enough competition and equals. Most of the men and women in their early 30’s I see are hopeless fat fucks I can’t help but despise. Im in great shape and I don’t even exercise that hard. Just wait ‘til you’re actually famished before you eat and do squats/pull-ups/push-ups/burpees/whatever to exhaustion as often as you can. No excuse to be fat.

Attached: 1E63C945-22A2-4C7E-8857-E38593A2AB92.jpg (678x1024, 99K)

>the world is safe HURR
Just don't be scared. Saves alot of wasted time in the gym with a bunch of fags.

I work for a living, I don't have time for that shit.

Calisthenic strength training is the reverse of what weight do to your joints, since you're doing compound exercises that cover all of your muscle groups rather than just one muscle, your joints and ligaments get stronger because you train for balance and flexibility as well, since both of those things are required to have a body that functions in a practical sense, rather than having isolated muscles that are far stronger than the joints and ligaments are able to withstand.

In extreme cases sometime a ligament will simply pop under the stress of an isolated muscle outpacing it to much.

I'm in pretty good shape mate. Doing more cardio and punchbag than anything else atm though. About ready to start bulking up.
I think that being able to perform well in combat is mandatory.

Oh I know that but I'm talking about not putting the bar down and resseting. My dad taught me to always reset after doing the Olympic jerk. I also can't tell how heavy those weights are because they look like safety weights.

Attached: american_gym.webm (720x404, 2.89M)

i rather focus on getting rich. you can train anytime in your life and get Jow Forums in 12-24 months. there are only small moments in like where wealth opportunities come your way.
would you be fit and poor?
or
be rich and get fit?

so if I do chin ups I get stronger and build my joints, but if i do chin ups with a weight vest, it becomes an isolation exercise that damages my joints????

Attached: britbong.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

top performance

Attached: usa_weightlifter.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

those are fake weights, like zero activation of the muscles ie fake

Men are motivated by legacy/religion/meaning, sex, and $$$ on a base level.
Once one pushes themselves and works their ass off and finds out meaningless sex(one-nighter, Friend w/benefits, etc.) is utterly unsatisfying when dealing with random thots(I totally get those that have not experienced such things at least semi-regularly will think I am full of dogshit but I am not) and a lot of men want $$$ because they think it's what women want(most women do after all) but it's equally not worth the literal constant effort especially when you realize who controls the $$$ game at the highest levels.
This leaves legacy/meaning/religion and how one acquires success in these terms will vary by individual but at the end of the day(in my mind at least combined with ALL the experiences I have seen on this subject with my loved ones and I can confidently say all roads lead to Jesus Christ. I am not talking about obese people or those with specific health issues but turning yourself into a "Chad-physique"-esque individual requires endless work and the "rewards" at the end of that false yellow-brick road are not worth dedicating my life to attaining them as I have tasted said fruits/rewards and it will not make you happy but for a short segment of time regardless of how much you might think it would/might having never been there.

Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life! This is the ONE thing that is worth dedicating your life to in my experiences, FWIW. BTW, don't get me wrong, I see [pic related] and I spaz out but even attaining that on a regular basis IS NOT SATISFYING IN ANY SORT OF LASTING WAY!!

Attached: IDEK.jpg (2000x2000, 533K)

This. Strength you can't use is useless. Learning to fight is important in physical fitness.

frank zane is honestly a little bigger than I'd like. different ppl have different taste, not sure why you brought racism into it

this guy has no size at all. it's only impressive if you have the mass to go along with it.

all i'm saying is, if you want to get good results on the geared up brosplit then you should hop on some gear lol.

dysmorphia

We fight to survive. If you don't wish to fight, become a gymnosophist.

SAUSE? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS CHICK.

> be me, Chad HS wrestler in great shape
>Confident with women but could never find a good girl because my town was full of either sluts or girls who have been with the same guy since middle school.
> Get really depressed in college due to life events and high academic expectations
>lose a lot of my muscle mass and get a gut
>Meet my current gf randomly while still super depressed
>Hottest girl I've ever dated, never been kissed before meeting me, family oriented, sweetest girl I've ever met
>super submissive to me despite my headspace being so shit, making me more dominant over time
>starting to regain confidence again in other aspects of my life
>begun working out with her recently and overall feeling a lot better

I don't really understand this world

>doing behind the neck shoulder presses
>not just OHP

enjoy crippling your shoulders and being unfit to make basic movements

Attached: 1498444026714.jpg (1536x2048, 566K)

If you're strong enough to do 15+ normal pullups, you don't need a weight vest, you need to do a harder pullup excersice that you can't do more than 5-10 reps of.
When your back and arms gets so strong that you can do 1 armed pullups, then a weight vest will be able to take you even further, but by this point you're already bordering on peak human condition.

docmartin.org/fitness/Convict_Conditioning-Paul_Wade_Web4.pdf

This book was written by a guy who spent 10+ years in a federal penitentiary where most of the time he had no access to weight equipment whatsoever. It's very much worth a read, I've been following the regimen in this book and it changed my life.

fitness is a meme, also wth are you doing here normie

This must have sounded great in your head but reading it is a pain.

full body means you do push pull and legs on the same day.

>169377643

That's about what I expected. Take your cope posting the bodybuilding forums.

Go to Uni, burnt out from 8 years of sports, and have no girlfriend, I have not the time or desire to.

That chick should not being trying to run...
Her soda infused brittle bones would probably snap the fuck in half after a while.

Attached: ehahh yeahhh.png (364x435, 92K)

It's a woman's bar and meme plates.

She's doing half bw, max

Critique me pol. I'm 6'2" and 220lbs. I eat lots of shit food and my workout routine is walking my dog at the park and blasting loads in tinder sluts a few times a week.

I want to start lifting, but don't want to destroy my joints. I see ex lifters in middle age and many seem broken down and busted.

Attached: 20180424_233950_HDR.jpg (2184x2740, 1.23M)

>ITT: fat fucks try to justify being fat fucks while proclaiming they're the master race.

it's uncommon at best, not rare at all

>youtu.be/vPujtrae_WM

Quit being fat fucks with excuses. No one is going to wipe your ass for you, and no one is going to hold your hand. You're either going to succeed or fail based on your own choices and decision. Quit being worthless fucks. The white race won't save itself. Swallow your fucking pride and go sign up at a crossfit gym faggots. Best place to meet fellow whites and get ripped.You don't have to work out 24/7 to look like pic related. Go for one class 5 days a week and cut out fast food, soft drinks, and alcohol. In 30 days you'll notice a change and won't want to stop.

Ignore the (((food pyramid))). Eat meats and vegetables, very little carbs. You stupid niggers. women should do the same so they're not fat and can raise healthy white babies while having enough energy to raise kids and not spend money on junk food. I swear, us whites deserve to die out because you faggots can't keep the Jew's hamburgers out of your mouth. Use weed or tobacco as an appetite suppressant until you replace it with healthy habits. And take creatine but ONLY after you work out. Or you'll just get more fat.

That's it. If you do that then in 30 days you'll see the difference and if you have the DISCIPLINE to make it 6 months you won't stop. Break free from (((sugar))).

Attached: crossfit.jpg (1600x1067, 213K)

see

I want to eat her boobies

Attached: PepeRapeRare.jpg (535x820, 68K)

>crossfit
not even once

>I totally don't wish I looked better, also grapes are better than apples
-You

Attached: 1509411258081.jpg (900x508, 124K)