What are your thoughts on OFF-white nationalism?

like nationalism for people who are mixed race but still part white?...errr..asking for a friend.

Attached: 1524229622092.jpg (559x525, 113K)

i like them better than other races but i dont think they would deserve their own separate ethno state, i would just lump them in whatever their other half was

Attached: mutt in the high castle.jpg (599x938, 181K)

I knew these memes were coming

I doubt people would like half whites mixing on the ethnostate, maybe give them their own thing or just keep them isolated in one area as second class citizens and make it illegal for full whites to mix with them.

Since someone already started the bleaching process we may as well finish the job.

i've heard of hapa nationalism
a nation only for hapas, of course

You've surely heard of the one drop rule right user? White nationalists don't like non-full white people, it's kind of their thing.

Just kill yourselves. Now.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x791, 403K)

Yeah, I know. That's the whole point of this post. Off-white people get to have their own off-white ethno-state, team cream nigga.

>be me
>be 88% white
>flip minor
>look super white except for super straight japan-tier hair and eyes
>nobody can tell I'm not pure white
>be a puddle
>get lumped into the philippines
>cry

The problem and paradox of being off-white is that non-whites just see you as white and yet these purity faggots view you as not white. So you have all the problems of a whirte person but no group to belong to. I propose off-white people collectivize and form their own group.

Don't use Akko is such means.

Attached: AXISK98AIM.png (525x591, 138K)

which is why race-mixing should be discouraged

i've lost count of how many people on this board are mixed race and hate it

>...errr..asking for a friend.
>meme flag
>leddit tier composition
you have to go back.

one drop rule

rule to what? I didn't mention that the off-whites would want to have anything to do with the pure-whites. they would want their own off-white ethno-state.

"The Zimmerman Effect"

I would recommend not going down that path. The cringiest archetype I regularly encountered in college was the middle class octoroon who acted like a turbonigger to fit in with the black kids.

Your insecurity will cause you to go full on nazi larp, more likely than not, and youll just end up embarassing yourself. Youd be better off posing as a centrist and feigning offense at everything liberals do in order to make them uncomfortable

fuck off fag flag

> I would recommend not going down that path. The cringiest archetype I regularly encountered in college was the middle class octoroon who acted like a turbonigger to fit in with the black kids.

But the whole point of this idea is that a separate group would be formed so you wouldn't be 'trying to fit in' with anyone, you already have your own group. In fact, this idea is a solution to the problem you are pointing out.

> Your insecurity will cause you to go full on nazi larp, more likely than not, and youll just end up embarassing yourself.

I don't think off-white people have insecurities and most don't go larping, they just literally have no group so end up trying to be a part of groups they don't belong to really. I propose they form a group.

> Youd be better off posing as a centrist and feigning offense at everything liberals do in order to make them uncomfortable

That doesn't solve the problem of having no group.

We just need to accept the fact that there is not and never was such a thing as "white people" it was a term made up by US immigration officials in the 1800s to encourage European immigration while still discriminating against Italians and Irish. We called them "swarthy" it is to white people what nigger is to blacks

MUTT PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Attached: family tree.png (1600x960, 327K)

>Youd be better off posing as a centrist and feigning offense at everything liberals do in order to make them uncomfortable

This is always fun as shit. I look like a Mexican anyways, might as well have fun with it.

I really don't get this whole 'not-fitting' thing as a mutt myself, but then again that might be bceause I live in a small town. As long as you're not trying to roll with ultra-dark blacks, no one really seems to give a shit about your race here.

The last thing we need is more biege brown amerimutt embarassing Jow Forums by acting hardcore white nationalist/nazi/ethnonationalist. You are *NOT* aryan, you will never be. No, just because you sit in the basement and pale up your white skin and when you stare in the mirror at your brown eyes for a long time and see flecks of green, you still aren't european.

You are a mutt. If you want to help the good guys win, then help us by being humble, quiet, and avoid breeding more of your filthy mongrel selves. If you take offense to that, just proves you are spiritually subhuman. A spiritually white person will realize their mutt body is a disgrace and gracefully hide themselves.

Attached: a.png (225x225, 12K)

> The last thing we need is more biege brown amerimutt blah blah

Exactly. Which is why I propose that the off-whites separate from the pure-whites.

> acting hardcore white nationalist/nazi/ethnonationalist

This is exactly why I propose that they separate. You aren't that bright are you?

> blah blah

This is all projection of your purity dreams. Off-whites do not care about any of this shit. They just need to form their own group. Go back to stormfront.

A thread made for you