There will be no blue wave

dems BTFO how will they ever recover pol?

Attached: 31211757_1752905758091297_2025134675575439360_o.jpg (1000x1127, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-tries-to-hold-melanias-hand-again/
youtu.be/nbtWb7lWkSY
youtube.com/watch?v=zY3VO7WqfXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blue splash LUL

Not D or R

She won by 6 points in a +21 R district.

Not a good sign desu.

Attached: l1X4YYZ.jpg (2390x4250, 876K)

Tbh her win is as meaningful as Doug Jones

She's just a way superior option

>Arizona
bunch of brain dead rednecks from the sun every one knew she was gonna win
the dems are winning in November

democrats are magikarp
republicans are gyarados

with back to back hate from the MSM its good user

they are saying shit like trump is hitler for 2 years and he STILL is winning.

arizona is one of the most famous states here

Attached: nm6feofB5b1u6isjgo.gif (499x281, 689K)

Les Ko, boys!!!

Get an early start shills!

Attached: pilpul.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

who the fuck you talkin to cunt? you gaggin for a fuckin slap you lad?

>the dems are winning in November

keep telling yourself that nigger

Attached: blue wave.png (1142x874, 727K)

God, I hate The WasCIAngton Post. When the Democrats win by less than 1% it's a monumental victory for them. When the Republicans win by more than 5% its an "unsettling narrow victory"
I can literally identify a WaPo article just by the headline now. No fail.

Attached: blue wave in it's natural habitat.gif (300x300, 51K)

The dnc is fucking bankrupt. The most hilarious part is that they keep deluding their supporters just like they did in 2016. The faggot suicides in 2019 are going to skyrocket. The dems will finally have to admit their failure internally and 50/50 they end up trying to tap into the irreparably poisoned Clinton corruption well just to have campaigns at all.

Also, Obamaloli isn't going away.

Attached: MakeItStop.jpg (1668x2075, 185K)

Will she have to run again in November?

>Trump is still winning
Take this L

Attached: The Donald.jpg (960x462, 115K)

The reason the district is R+13 (not 21, idiot. that would make it by far one of the most republican districts in the country) is because the Dems didn't run a candidate in 2016, so Franks blew out the Green Party candidate who was the only other one running.

Youre the same shills talking about Alabamas' slim D win before. A WIN IS A WIN YOU DUMBFUCK!!!!

All signs say they're going to win back the House.

The only questions are: by how much, will they win the Senate, and how will they fare with the gubernatorial races?

No. All history and logic says they have 2/1 chance of winning it back. They're supposed to win it back. All signs actually point to them fucking it up beyond belief. They have no money and the worst fundraising in decades. But please keep deluding yourself.

>Still hear retarded "friends" talking about muh blue wave n imbeechz orange srumfph
>Laugh to myself as they speak with such certainty yet seem to need to convince themselves of it more and more every time they speed the same trash

I don't even argue with them anymore. They won't listen. Not until reality has broken their spirits to the point where they begin to crack the conditioning.

In the meantime at least they're good for some amusement.

Yes.

And there's still a couple more special elections before then. Ones in Texas, Ohio, and Oklahoma. Plus two special elections for Minnesota and Mississippi senators concurrent with Election Day in November so the winners can serve immediately and don't have to wait for January.

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-tries-to-hold-melanias-hand-again/

>[chorus].
I'M SORRY MELANOOOOOOMA...
I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOUUUUUU.
I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY, BUT TONIGHT...
I GETTIN' PISSED ON BY HOOOOOOOKERS.

>#PISSGATE

Attached: cuck.jpg (887x745, 131K)

this.

Also all these fucking t_D retards itt the democrats and republicans are fucking terrible

Idk senpai, I'm just telling you what the polls say.
>inb4 (((polls)))
There's a very real chance they'll fuck it all up, but if the general election was held today they'd "win."

>Only being 13 up against the fucking Greens

That doesn't even make this district that much of a guaranteed red, right. Pretty nice result from Lesko then.

Specifically what polls are you referring to?

Inb4 you provide nothing because you're an incompetent shill.

(((Nate Silver)))? Is that you?

Attached: lying jews-nate silver versus president trump.png (960x960, 737K)

Attached: (you).png (722x591, 244K)

Nah Nate Silver paid off his gambling debts and now ridicules them for their delusion that destroyed his life.

Sort of. The district has only been Republican since 2012.

Looks exactly like the Trump/Hillary polls. Are those +'s the points they're arbitrarily giving the democrats for no reason again? Or are those built in biases at least hidden this time?

Even Rasmussen, the most accurate poll in 2016 and the only one that had Trump with a decent chance (and that oversamples Republicans), is showing Democrats ahead.

Like they showed Hillary ahead?

Optimism is great, but realism is essential too. Even Trump has said Republicans have to be weary about November because the odds are against them.

Anyways I personally don't think they'll lose the Senate. Which should certainly make things interesting on the Hill. Twenty-first century Republicans legislate better in opposition anyhow.

>all signs
Yeah the same signs that said Trump wouldn't win. Fuck off kike

>bunch of brain dead rednecks
>Arizona
That's not very nice user, I'm not brain dead ;-;
I think so, anyways

Dems don't need to win every race, just most of them. And they've won most of them since Trump was elected.

>November
at this rate idk if there will be any seats left come november . seriously any one else noticing how much shit has been voted on and its only april

Arizona's turning blue soon though. Demographics are against Republicans. In 2016 Maricopa County went the closest to voting Democrat since 1948. 48/45/8 split, R/D/I.

Then why can't you just be honest about the blatant deception in the polls you are treating as gospel, user? It's almost like you have a fucking shill agenda.

Funding is 10x the predictive indicator in these things and you should already know that if you know anything.

Also, all your polls put Hillary dominantly ahead including Rasmussen while Hillary cancelled her fireworks. Pull your fucking head out of your ass.

There's only three more special elections before election day, then three on election day alongside the general election.

The real worrisome number is the amount of Republicans retiring. Either way there's going to be many, many new faces in Congress come January

it's not a 21 r district
trump made it 21 r in an anti-blue year with a strong red candidate
maybe it'a 8 or 10 r and we def need to NOT be complacent, but treating this as a permanent retreat is wrong

some brits live here, used to see them at the local Starbucks before i stopped going.

>left and right
>dem and repub
>liberal and conserve

you faggots eat everything. Until the political class burns it all means nothing.

Dems have raised more than Republicans for individual races. Republicans only have Dems beat because of contributions directly to the National Committee.

Attached: $.png (764x358, 102K)

And here's the part where you incompetently try to demoralize Trump voters with 2 party politics when Trump voters hate rinos more than they hate Nancy Pelosi. When the chaos candidates win BOTH primaries, that's a change in the wind. And two years later you still don't fucking comprehend that.

This is why you lose.

Oh ok so the record setting fundraising doesn't count because you decided to look at the only number that says what you want.

Well shit, I'm convinced. I'll just throw my quant econ degree in the trash and listen to your jargon. LMFAO!!!

It's also worth noting that, as Republicans have been so apt to do in these special elections, they ran shitty candidates. The initial frontrunner in the Republican primary got hit with a sexting scandal. Then Lesko had her own series of mini-scandals and blunders.

the desert does something to people
also fuck off ya ladyboy

Attached: 1493355095542.png (2000x1334, 278K)

When is the "Bluewave" going to hit?

Attached: 7739874598343.jpg (662x920, 226K)

genuinely laughed at this, fellow shill carry on

The chaos candidates running as Dems are all communists. We already have several in Congress, we don't need any more.

Lol!!!

Attached: 1523943600419.gif (245x180, 674K)

operation breakwater
register dem and vote for the worst possible candidate

Yep. Better murder young staffers and rig the primaries against them. Worked out great last time.

When the London Bridge was shipped to Lake Havasu and rebuilt in the 60's
Also I used to use a site called dontstayin that was only popular in The UK and Phoenix for some reason

Attached: 1498491394701.png (500x500, 375K)

This talk of a blue wave will make republicans nervous and decide to actually vote. While Dems will stay home thinking they’ll win anyway. It’s a good narrative.

Attached: 9B921502-A07B-431E-A27F-A33BB7CB0705.png (1260x708, 306K)

I think i made the shills abandon the thread!!! Yaaaay!!!

>Hurr durr a special election shilled by Democrats when they didn't even run last time

Retard

All it takes is logic

Attached: 1523535348811.jpg (700x1042, 85K)

Bretty nice.

Get a load of this guy.

Disgusting flappy hangers.

Attached: 1523755686525.png (778x512, 45K)

make that all class and sign me right up

dumb anarchist

i argue there was no logic in any argument here and your opposition just got bored

yeah lol

Hopefully, this one gets checked for illegal Bussed-in Democrat voters!

Attached: Dems_Bus'in.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

this is pretty much the best post in this thread

the last republican to run for that seat got 75% of the vote, Deb's got 52%

the numbers are shrinking, thanks to our good ol prez

They can't, and they won't for a hundred years. Especially after Hillary goes to prison and brings down the rest of the DNC with her.

They've lost the culture war already, now all we gotta do is out jew the jew and redpill boomers en mass about the semitic infestation that's prevalent on both sides of the spectrum if we are to move forward.

Kek, some have already started to realize it.
youtu.be/nbtWb7lWkSY

Attached: 1524113792143.jpg (675x642, 143K)

jesus christ, it's one seat, and a house seat at that

That is one ugly bitch.

It was my opposition. And seriously, dem fundraising is historically bad. They're fucked. Leadership is fucked. And like the nra, gop funding is historically good. Shit is going positively despite all accounts.

>Arizona
>Turning blue

Nice meme. Do you think the Earth is flat too?

fundraising isn't the only thing parties need to create influence, remember how our current president got billions of dollars of free media and lost the popular vote to win the presidency?

historically speaking, republicans are the only party doing significantly worse than they did even two years ago and democrats are benefiting from that

Fake news.

Franks got 76% in 2014. No Democrat ran.

Franks got 69% in 2016. No Democrat ran.

Last time a Democrat ran in District 8 was 2012. Last time a Democrat won was in a 2012 special election before the general.

Look at this butthurt libshit.

>trying this hard

>She won by 6 points in a +21 R district.

And in March the PA-18 (D+13) was won by Democrat Connor Lamb by 755 votes....

Wut? That's serious gymnastics.

>the dems are winning in November
The Dems are the same people that make shit like this

Attached: jx1v4qvbgwt01.png (1280x2392, 1.77M)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-25 at 5.51.44 AM.png (641x321, 103K)

Attached: 1522485689650.jpg (505x425, 116K)

>posts twitter tier gif to express emotions
Why do all liberals do this?

Attached: pooh.gif (320x287, 2.36M)

It's not being optimistic. It's being realistic. Blacks are starting to see the bullshit of the Left. Hispanics haven't since the left has just now focused on them and seen them as their new cash cow.

youtube.com/watch?v=zY3VO7WqfXs

Just look at the fucking so-called "gun protests". No one there. And most people that were outside were those trying to sign kids up to vote during the midterm elections.

The Democratic Debt-to-Income ratio is fucked. And you think that they're ahead in any goddamned way?

Okay then. If that's the route they want to take, we should just boycott every single bus company in the US since buses are for degenerates.

because they are fags

Doesn't matter if it's a fucking pit bull as long as it's registered as a Republican and can breathe.

Atleast we have the best capital city name

That's called immigration son. But can we talk real politic? The Democratic party is broke, and they have doubled down with antifa by appointments such as Kieth Ellison and Tom Perez. They are broke to the point they are filing a shameful civil suit in conjunction with the federal Russian investigation. Further, they are wasting all political capital and ferver on special elections early in 2018, while Trump and co focus policy and pick their spots. Democrats are going to alienate much of their moderate base, and tire out the radicals early in the season. The Trump Train is just starting up for a full steam ahead summer.

This man gets it. These people have yet to understand the anomalous figure Trump is.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Checked.

>Democrats are going to alienate much of their moderate base, and tire out the radicals early in the season.

The Democrat plan is to run even FURTHER to the left then last election. Once the mask comes off and the voting public sees the freak show lined up the "blue wave" will come to a screeching halt.