Can we have tinder thread?

Post how we turn tinder girls fascist and final solution the coal burning girls and roasties. Post worthwhile experiences using tinder. How do some anons find worthwhile nice women on tinder and actually start long relationships? Is it even possible to start a nuclear family from a tinder meeting?? I've heard anons "claim" they have.

I want to talk to these girls but I just don't, personally I send one message, first message, to see if I get a response back after that I lose interest or something and stop using tinder completely except to occasionally swipe 20 girls

How do you tinder user?
post screen cap convos

Attached: IMG_0611.jpg (640x1091, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iphonefaketext.com
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtu.be/9oRbW1hsipI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my gift to you user
iphonefaketext.com

i ask if they watch the office, or game of thrones or have any tattoos

thank you Liberian brother!

Sometimes it's fun to ask Jow Forums how to respond to someone.

i want to do that but I'll have to time it right for about 7-8pm instead of almost 2am

No, right now it's the gap between normal Americans and morning Europeans. A slow, slow time. Tomorrow at around 5EDT might be a good time to play with it.

So many people love the office if I knew more about it that probably would help me relate to a lot more people.
I mostly left swipe all girls with tattoos with few exceptions. Still a good question tho.

>I'm ash

Attached: 2016-02-28 17.15.28.png (1440x2560, 505K)

>If she has a tattoo she'll probably blow you
IDK, something like that, they indicate promiscuity I've been told.

I drop a cheesy pickup line that works sometimes

>If you were a number you'd be 3.14, you know why?
>Why?
>Cause you're a QTpi!
Dont do it on serious-looking bitches though or girls who are way too retarded

i used to match with a bunch of ugly bitches just so i could practice talking to women.
it honestly did help a lot and gave me a lot of confidence. i'm not a master pussy slayer or anything, but i used to basically be elliot rodger-tier

what about putting your snapchat in your bio? there are A LOT of girls who do that and it seems kinda weird.

Damn haha I envy that. I wish I could pull moves like that off but I'm somehow way more cut and dry.. I literally have never told a single cheesy pick up line joke in my life. Sometimes it works really well for guys though! girls definitely like that shit sometimes.

another thing is that most people really suck at texting, like they don't get satire or jokes or anything and women are fucking awful to talk to mostly.
so if you can keep it short and ask for digits, or on a date asap it works a LOT better. plus you will have more to talk about on date rather than while you're texting(aka sinking into the friendzone)

Looking for advice actually, I have the Kik of a person I know and I'm trying to figure out how to play it. Any tips?

>Long term relationships on Tinder.

“Mommy why is Daddy a different color than me?”

Attached: B52C2ED8-CC44-4861-A2B8-0CC882874344.jpg (226x223, 20K)

This is good, take an "abc" or "always be closing" attitude. If you're meandering and not moving toward a clear outcome, that's not good

What the fuck does that even mean

barnes and nobles is a good dating spot. you can grab coffee and you're active walking around (which allows you to rub shoulders and bump into each other, and reach over her etc. huge turn ons)
plus you can talk about movies you like and books you like and laugh at gay anime toys and shit.
it's really easy to get a flowing conversation.

Everytime I read these threads I get on that fucking app.
"Because I looked for a HuWhite guy"

That's actually a really good idea.

I shouldn't buy any manga on the date, right?

I have fucked some of the hottest women of my life with tinder. Regularly pound a hot older woman with giant tits and recently blew a huge load in a hot 23 year old blonde that was way too good for me. Pretty good experience overall 10/10 would recommend.

Attached: 1524626914456.jpg (498x471, 70K)

The app really shines once you are in a relationship, since you aren't thirsty you get to make a lot of great friends and pals :D

its jewish tribes that spread east

Unless you have an outside reason to see the chick often (class, work, club) you keep your texts almost non-existent. If you see her often treat the whole thing like 1 giant encounter, send her texts giving her shit about that day you saw her. Easiest way to pull out once the proximity is gone is to associate it with a time limited factor. Oh wait

>long term tinder relationship

>im ash
kek holy fucking shit siri can you help me find my sides

Attached: 3C79512F-FC0C-4C45-ACB9-45738B599636.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

that's the beauty of it, you can judge a girl on all kinds of traits by the movies and books she likes, so you can sense a path through the whole store and "lead" into whatever.

Gee, pretty hard to figure out. Did you try reading the conversation in the image?

>the jews rachel

daaamnnb leaf you got her to admit that she's ash! holy shit you're a legend!

Attached: 1522394537739.png (420x392, 254K)

desu you're right, but if a guy just needs some social help then tinder is ok to a foot in the dating scene and get some confidence.
tinder dates are really low-tier so if you "lose" you really don't lose that much, but you have a lot to gain that you can take with you to cold-encounters with girls you find irl.

My dick died, can I bury it in your ass?

Attached: Love-Frog.gif (500x282, 269K)

spotted

Is Tinder a good place to go if you're married but are willing to lie about that?

guys need to quit putting too much pressure on some weird fantasy """perfect""" date they think girls need.
it's way better to try to have fun and be loose. shit you can call other girls beautiful and "hey check out their girl's ass" on the date; you can be a lot freeer than you think on a date.
Girls will think you're just a cool dude. And you don't have to act like a macho retard or anything. You're just complimenting people around you, that should be your frame.

Jesus fuck, user. I'm gonna have to actually do this. There's a qt librarian-looking girl at my gym, so I'm gonna try this.

Attached: 1523321371127.jpg (735x414, 77K)

Attached: 1498801515325.jpg (540x960, 35K)

Tinder in Japan is for dating, I met my fiance and we both lost our virginity together.

fucking kek

If you're turbochad you still get to fuck after the jew/nigger rant

Attached: 1503723712659.jpg (736x749, 139K)

this tinder thread sucks. only 2 tinder screencaps. get it together faggots

Nice kek

alright anons, here we go. We're all going to monetize our tinder accounts and start getting the big bucks. They can do it with other platforms, we're going to change the world.
If I ever go on a date with a respectable women from tinder I'll convert to feminist queer antifa urban farmer

But yeah the qt nip is a meme. Lots of women in Asia are cruel and femminists, last week my girl said that we are all equal. I told her no we're not and proceeded to pick her up and lift her over my head. I told her that equality is a lie and strength is king

Don’t ever hit on a woman in a gym. They don’t go to the gym looking for dates.

Are they rampant cheaters as well? I fucked a married chinese woman over here and a chinese woman who had a boyfriend

Always just go with heyy. Bitches love two y's

sage

Attached: degen4.jpg (750x1334, 179K)

Attached: degen1.jpg (750x1334, 161K)

Attached: degen2.jpg (750x1334, 158K)

Attached: degen3.jpg (750x1334, 142K)

Well, she comes into my work a lot also.

Attached: degen6.jpg (750x1334, 271K)

Attached: degen7.jpg (750x1334, 171K)

Attached: degen9.jpg (750x1334, 213K)

I had to stop myself from saying "not yet"

Attached: degen11.jpg (750x1334, 166K)

top kek

Attached: 98755467890.png (560x500, 477K)

Attached: degen14.jpg (750x1334, 169K)

Fuckin faggottranny poster

Couldn't help but laugh. Gas it.

Attached: 1504119912381.gif (240x287, 277K)

Attached: degen145.jpg (750x1334, 187K)

Attached: degen21.jpg (750x1334, 181K)

Attached: degen20.jpg (750x1334, 162K)

>my husband allows it

>Post how we turn tinder girls fascist
ITT: Things that will never happen. Women are natural leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 550K)

and that's how I never married anybody...
just for a fucking joke
well done Goyim!
Don't reproduce! make jokes... the jew is laughing to your extinction

Attached: 13524653647586862.gif (440x247, 1.99M)

Attached: 4D1F524F-3E8D-4561-90CD-E5413B35E3BB.gif (400x225, 1.73M)

The final solution to the woman problem is to replace them with artificial wombs.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Believe it or not but I actually met my fiance through tinder.

There are actually cool people on there. Just don't be a weirdo; actually try to chat

you talk like a thot

Attached: 1436666371609.jpg (800x800, 139K)

>I’m ash
Hardest I’ve laughed all day

Attached: Losing-It.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

The fleur de lys is the symbol of the French royalty, not of Joan or Orleans.

the dumbest shit is that you can't tell it not to give you trans faggots

“If I buy you dinner will you buy me breakfast”

youtu.be/9oRbW1hsipI

yeah, and i totally made the meme by myself..

Alot are but the virgins you find with no previous relationships stay faithful.its just that the sexual freedom thing has infected many people and the result is a lot of Asian roasties.

I just like to live with the white people
If the whites stop reproducing... I will see more non-whites and it makes me sad

no go and make me white babies!

Attached: 135645867342343564.jpg (1024x759, 96K)

>do asian women have women biology - the question
all women are the same. the sooner you accept it the better. it's all in their biological programming to be greedy promiscuous whores. that's why every culture since the times we invented fire had some element to control female behavior and as soon as they abolished such controls in the name of "progress" said cultures perished

*make me breakfast

>women on tinder can cook anything other than a toaster strudel

Attached: 7C15E467-638C-41B6-8EC4-382F5730280F.jpg (480x429, 36K)

i would.

Good thread desu any one \comfy, am shit posting from an Italian restaurant.

Attached: 1524264493678.jpg (500x483, 34K)

There have to be some who do.

Posting my matches

Attached: 4439EE01-3802-4D5B-90E7-0459B128B4A1.png (750x1334, 805K)

That's a rare flag you got there

Attached: 0d6.png (472x470, 304K)

i'd fuck it, looks like he loves to be treated like "a woman" (like shit)

Get comfy mate, posting from er hospital

Attached: 3CD63BA5-52E5-4C41-ADBF-264A6FBB132C.jpg (705x1024, 128K)

That's why you have to be stern with every woman, they follow strong men.

Attached: 7A641EC5-3BDD-44B9-AF7C-C9D6220CA8FB.jpg (471x470, 47K)

What happened are you alright?

>Jews get turned to ash
>I'm a Jew
>I'm ash

Fucking leafs you people are literally the niggers of the white world.

It doesn't matter.
>user I can't cook
>Hmmm well why should I buy you dinner then? What's in it for me?
>begins qualifying herself

Nah i am Dr.

Pretty much, a leaf posted a screen cap of saying how women react to men's expressions like if you were a dog owner, they return and anger or sadness your way, you have to only show happiness or they feel like they failed. If you abuse your dog it will turn cruel

Tinder gets a lot of hate, and rightfully so, but I see it like everything else in the world when it comes to dating. No matter where you find a woman, you still need to do a background check on her, and find out everything you can on her. Whether she's online or in person, still need to double check her background and family.

And not every woman in church is an angel, they were a whore on Friday night and being in church on Sunday morning doesn't make them better all of a sudden.