Californian gun owner here, frankly I'm glad these devices are being banned...

Californian gun owner here, frankly I'm glad these devices are being banned. I love living in the Bay Area and I support every law limiting gun ownership.

I hate you manlet faggots with your disgusting plastic AR and your garbage Lego gun accessories. Not only are you an embarrassment to real gun owners you are the worst bunch of whiny faggots on this board with your AR general spam shitting up discussions that don't praise your little black dildo.

Not only do you embarrass yourself but you also embarrass America's military by taking a weapon of war and turning into a toy for civilian use. There should be a separation from the military and civilian use. You don't go through the training or take part in the community that the rifle is actually intended and used for. Further degrading military service with your morbid obesity and sub par intelligence that you show off on a daily basis.

The people I know here in the Bay Area that are gun nuts are failures as human beings. Almost all are divorced men with children that drank the Republican koolaid and can no longer make decisions without spouting some kind of political meme whenever you talk to them. It gets very tiresome to even hold a basic conversation with them since it will devolve into political retardation.

Not to dwell on the negative aspect to much I do own 3 shotguns and 2 actual hunting rifles that actually see use. The shotguns were handed down to me from my late father and the rifles are from my great uncle that landed on Utah beach in ww2 and lived the remainder of his life on a small piece of land in a flea spec of a town in New Mexico raising horses.

The best laugh I ever had on this board is pictures posted by AR owners in California with the stock turned into some kind of foam dildo. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I hope in this upcoming 4 years there's extreme levels of violence because I would love nothing more than to recreate a modern day "Sherman's March to the Sea"

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-qIJApoJiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>expecting someone to read all that shit

This is so bait
You aren't a gun owner and you literally suck cocks 24/7

I lost interest almost immediately, congrats

Slide thread, sage it

>Gun owner
>Assuming AR-15's are not real guns
Pick one

If you're going to make long-winded bait, at least make it interesting. Shit was more boring than reading the obituaries. Sage goes in all fields.

I don't know why Americans are upset with the banning of bump stocks. They can still artificially increase fire rates

youtube.com/watch?v=L-qIJApoJiQ

well thats too much text. Please next time don't write an essay and maybe just maybe someone might read it.

>disgusting plastic AR and your garbage Lego gun accessories. Not only are you an embarrassment to real gun owners
>real gun owners
>if it's not made of wood then ur fair haha lol
Nice b8

Attached: image.jpg (809x595, 55K)

Nice bait, now go back, faggot.
Sage.

Kys

You're wifes boyfriend help you write this?

Attached: 1509898303833.png (3724x2482, 601K)

revolver master race. come at me

I've seen better bait at the Gaza bulldozer races.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 11K)

Attached: faggot.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

KYS OP

Attached: 1509547340032.jpg (1440x1441, 1.18M)

>crypto fudd
>provides no counterarguments, only attempted shaming

Look at me. Im the Alinskyite now.

Attached: Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg (478x350, 11K)

Living in the Bay Area will literally turn you gay, chugging zog median narratives like hot cum. I know a guy here who was very enthusiastic about getting and AR a couple years ago. Recently asked him if he's upset that the CA government made his gun illegal shortly after buying it. He replies "no one really needs an AR-15".

Attached: 1492849003343.jpg (3072x2304, 721K)

You are a fucking idiot the bump stock ban is a shadow ban for larger magazines.

>I love living in the Bay Area
>The people I know here in the Bay Area
I hate people like you so much. Why do you always have to squeeze the fact that you live in the Bay Area into any and every conversation? You started off by saying you were a gun owner from California. Leaving it at that would've been perfectly fine.

>t. Rest of California

Attached: IMG_8823.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Jesus, what a faggot.

>Bay Area
>likes dildos
>wants violence
Yep, sounds like a Liberal.

Do you want me to beat your ass, faggot? Fuckin' Yay Area, pussy. Period. Fuckin' knock out every last one of those cocksuckin' teeth.

Attached: image.jpg (500x310, 129K)

>this
dumb faggot fueling the ca memes.

Probably the worst bait today, and it'ts after 5pm.
Sage, kys, and faggot.
>in all fields

Whoever bumped this thread is a sub 50 iq subhuman and should be hanged

Because it is a pointless gesture. I can (and regularly do) bump fire without needing any special equipment. Just loop your thump in your belt loop, pull the rifle forward constantly and viola!

haha didn't read

I fully intend to kill leftists during my lifetime, please just light the powder keg.

You'll find 95% of the threads on here are created by shills to wind the genuine folk up. Anons left this board a long time ago, and where they're currently residing will NEVER be found by Shariablue.

Attached: b8musical.jpg (720x720, 40K)