Suicide booths

doctor assisted suicide should be available to anyone interested dont you think?
are there any problems with this? it seems like a no brainer to me

Attached: 1506258555122.jpg (680x576, 60K)

i dont need anyones help to off myself

do a flip faggots

Its sinful, you will end up in hell

>implying a leaf can go anywhere else

HELL IS FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hells not real
exactly id go to hell anyways suicide doesnt change much
ya..... wish i had a gun

>no brainer
I thought you were missing something.
Assisted suicide is like gun control, eventually they will want to take them all.

Of course it should. No-one asked to be born. Any society which aspires to be considered civilised would facilitate the right to check out to all its citizens.

Hell is fake, heaven is fake, your god's fake, your priest is a liar, your religion is a scam and you are an idiot. You really need to know these facts.

Nah, forget it. Yo homes to Bel-air!

is all the jesus posting ironic or did the qanon insanity make it so half the board is actual boomers?

im not following this comment? what do you mean take them all?

>ya..... wish i had a gun
Wouldn't be my first choice if I had to make one that's for sure.
Why don't you have a gun?
It's not like getting a PAL is hard.
Maybe you shouldn't have one by the sounds of it.

gun just makes it so easy. could i get Pal? i dont have a criminal record but i have some mental health stuff.

We are already there user

New legislation is aiming to go back 20 years. I think as of now they go back 5 years.
interpol search etc. Course is a 1 day class for long guns, and 1 day added if you want restricted.
If you really want guns for punching holes through paper and hunting etc it's not hard.
And 18 yrs of age.

Don't be a fool that adds to the suicide stats by gun use.

I want those suicide booths from futurama

Attached: Futurama suicide booth.png (1025x525, 314K)

If you were serious about killing yourself you wouldn't need a doctor to assist. This is a roundabout way of trying to make oneself not feel responsible for ending their own life.

go ahead OP

As "immoral" as it is it would solve a lot of problems.

Better to get a clean suicide in that booth then having to kill yourself in your parents basement putting your family through the entire drama

not every suicidal person is able bodied user
same
why should i care?

Seek help OP, tomorrow could be the best day of your life.

OP do you need help killing yourself? Do you want a reliable method with as little suffering and pain as possible?

exactly this , hurting people you care about can be the most scary thing about suicide. a clean death could possibly lessen the impact.

Just wondering if you're thinking what I am thinking.

sure but if your talking about the bag , they lace the helium with other gasses over here so it wont work

Dr Mohammad Bin-Daknife has a doctorate in thermodynamics, and is more than willing to assist your suicide. Last I heard he was immigrating to the UK as a refugee.

We're in hell. This is hell.

Ever read about the study done on people that have been killed by tragic incidents or suicide?

The study conducted that the life force stayed in the body for a relatively short period of time after a peaceful death/natural, maybe a few hours, or so before moving on.
Study showed that the life force of a person (kept on ice) that committed suicide lingered in the body up to two weeks or more. I was thinking that two weeks or more could seem like an eternity.

100% helium is still available user, just not in little tanks for parties. Anyway I was going to recommend you pay a visit to 8 chan /suicide/ - I thought I had it all figured out and found out I didn't know shit about suicide and didn't even think about reliability, comfort, and collateral damage. So stop by, say hi, read the materials in the sticky, and educate yourself.

Oh yeah nothing wrong besides the 1000 malpractice suits per suicide plus the wasted space in hospitals for this shit. I still don't know why this meme is a thing cant people who want to end it just either OD or get mental help as opposed to some kike charging medicaid 4000 dollars for a lethal injection?

Attached: 1482863917882.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

As a follow-up argon or nitrogen are excellent substitutes for helium. Also don't use that one infographic with the CPAP mask; it won't work.

Roach with the bantz!

>life force

best laugh iv had in a while

Maybe it's time you had a talk to your Father, The most High, and ask for his guidance.
He has been waiting for you to develop a relationship.

>best laugh
maybe you need more.

gods not real (or not good), if he was he would do something about all the cruelty in the world or at least try to communicate...... or you know do anything at all

Can you source me this study?

So is that a no?

pretty sure hes not going to source you his made up life force study

Venkman, Spengler et al, 1984

These booths are a great idea the left are suicidal and want to die.
Them killing themselves legally will stop them from importing all these brown people to do it.
Do you people realise what is being done with this?? THINK ABOUT IT this is exactly why they are introducing suicide booths this is directly and solely related to leftists destroying the west and wanting to die 100%

For who? You? Go ahead.

Digits confirm.

Attached: 1419594299476.gif (500x500, 205K)

Science is fake.

Suicide booths need to be promoted here more often, OP go get articles next time about these booths and add them to your posts.

Only a fucking liberal would use one of these booths, can you think of anything more retarded then a liberal? i cant! lets get them a booth !!!!

>tfw my church wouldn't even accept a funeral service to a guy that committed suicide (as requested by his parents)
orthodox don't fuck around

Let me kill myself but not go after the people who put me in this place in the first place.

Attached: proxy..gif (444x232, 5K)

I'm not losing money by practicing a religion

no man, then I would already be dead and I don't actually want to die every day.

Attached: 13094139_1719737034976230_7864116283652467197_n.jpg (550x161, 9K)

what makes you think ONLY liberals whould use a suicide booth?

thats you though some people dont get to have good days.

Attached: 1522697591369.png (656x656, 440K)

you make them great, you dip. you need to find happiness in making other people happy or just seeing people being happy. you need to find a happy moment in nature, in a family that is strolling by, in people sharing a laugh; even if you will never have those things.

Attached: 23844881_1357605761028964_4534483370124698623_n.png (500x375, 13K)

telling me to be happy about stuff doesnt tell me how to be happy about that stuff , this is far from helpful but i would still love to hear your opinion on the original topic. do you think doctor assisted suicide should be made available to those who need/want it?

this is just what I find happiness in, leaf user. It didn't come naturally, I had to teach myself to be happy with the little things.

No, I don't think doctors should have so much power over human life, neither should any other government institution. You also know that it would mostly be used to kill straight, white males and we need those to continue the white race, don't we?

Attached: FB_IMG_1518789098011.jpg (1106x720, 35K)

its not placing power in the hands of the doctor so much as it is placing it in the individual.

>You also know that it would mostly be used to kill straight, white males and we need those to continue the white race, don't we?

while i am a SWM i dont really play race politics so this matters much less to me then allowing people the right to choose a clean and comfortable way out.

What makes you think there isn't a thing about the left that isn't suicidal? their ideology = death

Why, so thrifty white people with depression kill themselves en masse while mudshits take over?

nice blog post, faggot.

you can off yourself all on your own, can you not? why get the government involved?

yeah, so you are a young white man who got sick and tired of the world, everyone is against you and wants you to die... and your big answer to this is to die? sounds like crazy talk.

Attached: 29793712_217527645669827_7143984687310962688_n.jpg (735x495, 97K)

This tbqh, might as well go full doomguy and try to kill satan

that was not my point , i dont really see this as some thing only for liberals or only for conservatives it should be available to anyone who needs it.

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy
wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Attached: yuki.png (800x473, 29K)

not everyone is able bodied or even able minded user , i dont want this because the world wants me to die i want this because i want to die and think this could benefit the world. suicide isent easy (unless you have a gun i guess) and anyone who says it is has not thought about it much.

>never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

I can't forget what I never experienced

exactly if i felt happy sometimes it whouldent be much of a problem but its complete depression day after day without end unto forever. there are no happy days to remeber

As a policy it is ripe for corruption. If you have a relative who wants to die for good reason ask your doctor in a quiet discreet way they will give you access to the medication you need to kill your loved one if they know the loved one wants it.

I know, i also agree it should be. Dont worry user the conservatives wont stop more of these booths from popping up they have literally lost every single battle in the history of conservatism.
You know what im talking about right? there are euthanasia trial booths and articles about them the other day floating around

Than*, tree hugger

I don't think you dying would change the world in any way, but you living has the potential to change the world, or at least the lives of some people around you. Just don't die.

Attached: 12816878_912054658915119_1384763467_n.jpg (320x320, 23K)

what kind of doctors are you talking about? i know the ones iv talked to wouldn't do this , maybe you just live in a different province? im in ontario

All libtards should be encouraged to check out as painlessly as possible.

Only one way to find out.

Attached: 1476456605918.png (888x1185, 48K)

>promoting suicide
kys faggot, suicide is immoral

What about people who want to murder suicide?

No. It is wrong. Fight to live, faggots!

get treatment

Try Tianeptine

im not promoting it as much as i would like to make it a cleaner practice.
what about them? obviously murder is bad

iv tried so many diffrent drugs user , none of them help most just give me head/stomach aches

Yes you are

>ironic jesusposting
We all believe in one true God,
Who created earth and heaven,
The Father, who to us in love
Hath the right of children given.
He both soul and body feedeth,
All we need He doth provide us;
He through snares and perils leadeth,
Watching that no harm betide us.
He careth for us day and night,
All things are governed by His might.

We all believe in Jesus Christ,
His own Son, our Lord, possessing
An equal Godhead, throne, and might,
Source of every grace and blessing.
Born of Mary, virgin mother,
By the power of the Spirit,
Made true man, our elder Brother,
That the lost might life inherit;
Was crucified for sinful men
And raised by God to life again.

We all confess the Holy Ghost,
Who sweet grace and comfort giveth
And with the Father and the Son
In eternal glory liveth;
Who the Church, His own creation,
Keeps in unity of spirit.
Here forgiveness and salvation
Daily come through Jesus' merit.
All flesh shall rise, and we shall be
In bliss with God eternally. Amen.

>doctor assisted suicide should be available to anyone interested dont you think?
Nope, against my religion, cannot condone.

please explain how im promoting it , im not telling anyone to kill themselves unlike you im just saying that quite a bit of suffering could be lessened if people and doctors came together and had a civilized discussion about suicide.

>a happy moment in nature
amidst the chaos and suffering
>a family strolling by
before they're killed by niggers
>people sharing a laugh
kikes scheming

Attached: 1520073768132.jpg (400x370, 12K)

By making it more viable option
By reducing the suffering associated with it
By making it legal in the eyes of the state an authority that is there to reflect and uphold morals of it's citizens

The taboo against suicide is right. Without it you are giving society the green light to tolerate people being put in such shitty circumstances that suicide seems a good option. Remove the taboo or encourage suicide and it becomes a normal thing
>God also rightly calls all those murderers who do not afford counsel and help in distress and danger of body and life, and will pass a most terrible sentence upon them in the last day, as Christ Himself has announced when He shall say, Matt. 25:42f : I was an hungred, and ye gave Me no meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave Me no drink; I was a stranger, and ye took Me not in; naked, and ye clothed Me not; sick and in prison, and ye visited Me not. That is: You would have suffered Me and Mine to die of hunger, thirst, and cold, would have suffered the wild beasts to tear us to pieces, or left us to rot in prison or perish in distress. What else is that but to reproach them 192] as murderers and bloodhounds? For although you have not actually done all this, you have nevertheless, so far as you were concerned, suffered him to pine and perish in misfortune.

nature is forests, chaos is good, man brings order into chaos, suffering is a part of life and without suffering and struggle a man would never enjoy the fruits of his labor as much as he does now. The big issue of today is not enough struggle. We have no niggers here, also help them if you see them being attacked by niggers, don't just stand by, fight. Kill kikes.

Attached: tumblr_osq9a5jmU01vwt3qvo1_540.jpg (480x810, 116K)

Tianeptiene is very different. It is basically an (recently discovered) opioid, anti-depressent and cognitive enchancer all in one. Just don't exceed recommended dosages too often..it can make you addicted if you do that often..at normal dosages there is no addiction.

If ur life is super shit, you may not know why, God knows why.
You probably did something evil in another life.
You must pay the outstanding karma.
Suicide is no escape.
It says specifically in the BG that people who suicide reincarnate into a much worse life as punishment.
Don't be such a bitch. Take the pain, God will be happy if you do.

checked, Kek is on your side, user. You probably just haven't listened to enough JBP, though

if lessening the suffering of suicide is promoting it to you then i guess i am what a terrible person i am.

>muh suffering

tfw poorfag with no gun

Your body is government property and you are not allowed to damage it.

i have actually listend to a ton of Jordan Peterson , iv even read his book 12 rules for life.