Why doesn't the Catholic Church, the largest branch in Christianity, simply absorb all the other church branches?

Why doesn't the Catholic Church, the largest branch in Christianity, simply absorb all the other church branches?

Attached: christianity .jpg (427x327, 37K)

because people disargee on shit

Attached: 1512879845005.png (877x746, 361K)

I will die a Baptist mother fucker. All you other heathen denominations will burn in hell along with the atheists.

Attached: papistsout.jpg (750x1139, 227K)

the queen was crowned by god not the church,fuck the pope

70 iq post

Attached: hhh.png (1920x1080, 499K)

What country is this? Can’t be America for Catholicism is too big and can’t be the world because Islam is too small.

Because they warship a man,
Papist will burn in hell.

Most likely the godless European continent.

Attached: B711A563-FB41-413D-9897-A92223A0AB23.jpg (428x604, 40K)

Those stats dont look right OP.
I think because Catholicism goes into two categories, where some beliefs are not Christian and some are. You can be a Christian and be Catholic, but being a Catholic doesnt always mean you are Christian, based on my understanding and experience.

Heretic

HEATHEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? Filthy fucking Methodist scum. How dare you reply to me. Disgusting dog.

I hate you

How dare you call me that. What are you?? You’re godless that’s what.

Rank the different Protestant sects from best to worst

You know deep down southern baptists are the only people truly connected with god. You must be sad and jealous, faggot

Your branches are inferior to that of the catholic branch. Know your places non believer scum

>Catholics
>Christians

pick one and only one

Attached: dis nigga.jpg (249x188, 7K)

Southern baptist
Baptist
Presbyterian
Methodist
Jehova
Nondenominational
Mormons
Satanists
Catholics

It's not a fucking corporate merger

You’re filthy..oh man..gross.

your acting like a child and rebelling

The only filth there is is your branch

What a bad “man” you are

Coward

Why are you so scared to be loved by god, bitch? Must be Stockholm syndrome from when father got a bit touchy after confession, eh?

>Ranks them by which inbreeds the most

I've watched too many of you hiding in shame walking out of a liquor store in Oklahoma to take you seriously.

Y'all take the cake for being the blandest and most hypocritical denomination. Every damn pastor at every damn church spinning shit on the fly. Only constant is the dog shit band/a capella music.

I'm sorry is 'restorationist' meant to be Latter-day Saints?
JWs have 8 mil, vs 16mil LDS members.

Nope I ranked by who god loves the most, and by the looks of it god hates you faggot burn

Church of Christ fags usually use the term

The only reason that useless parasites like your "royal" family can continue to exist is because of people as monumentally stupid as you.

You seem a little upset there Cletus

But the pope is God's representative on Earth.

Attached: 1480603176207 (1).jpg (1072x736, 297K)

A whole church created because one king couldn't keep it in his pants, and the pom is proud of it.

The Queen is of the Lineage of King David

Unless they accept doctrine and come under the wing of the Church, "Christians" cannot be Catholic.

I’ve seen too many of you faggots get molested, choose to be gay, have women priests, get drunk off of ‘Jesus blood,’ vote for democrats and WORSHIP A MAN NOT GOD. you literally aren’t fucking Christians, you’re just a pathetic joke. Muslims are better than you because at least they only submit to god instead of father brown in the pews.

>being this salty

>Catholics
>Women priests

Nah.

It has sacred obligation to convert pagans and either convert or kill heretics, so yes, it should

Who lead the crusades?
Who purged the muslims in Spain?
What Order brought pagans to its knees in Lithuania an Poland?

You are all heretics if you are not christian so why turn on each other when the true enemy is Islam?

Attached: B660371B-0CD1-48A2-A6A4-0E4235EB8E81.jpg (804x1024, 117K)

>Rank the different Protestant sects from best to worst
>Catholics
>Morons

First: Trinitarian Apolstolic
Last: Unitarian

who cares?

kikes have subverted and destroyed christianity from within and it's pointless to be a christian in this day and age.

no matter the denomination.

If you’re not a baptist, you’re the enemy. God has spoken, and god loves baptists.

Nigger, y'all have more problems then we do. The difference is since every damn church is a denomination unto itself your absolved of responsibility.

Every damn pastor that gets on the news for diddlin kids here is a Baptist, but all the news says is "Pastor arrested for child abuse".

Y'all get by because you have no structure.

Maybe
And maybe you are a divisive cunt.

Attached: DABD18D0-4CF4-4353-A3D2-7DD03C5095FC.jpg (452x554, 222K)

Guess what faggot , had to let them know that god is mad at them and they shoul d convert to a real denomination for men called BAPTIST

>being this delusional
Bet you think Jews didn’t kill Jesus either, hm faggot?

Attached: 3228D69D-325C-4775-BF2F-CE127B2CB397.png (625x773, 117K)

I’m not even going to dignify you with a response.

>I came here just to post this comment.

I know what I see. We're monolithic. You get one head cut off, a hundred more take its place, all claiming to be Baptist.

Catholicism is for subhumans. The nordic master race converted to protestantism hundreds of years ago.

Attached: FFF6107B-9BB6-4716-81F0-A251996F3397.jpg (564x564, 83K)

baptist doctrine looks correct. There's always at least 1 error in doctrine with almost all denominations. The point is not so much about denomination though, but rather sound doctrine. It just so happens that most churches aren't aligned with that.

THIS FINALLY SOMEBODY WITH A BRAIN.

How’s that Jewish Dick cutting going for you pure-bred?

Attached: BE0165A8-91FB-454B-B890-BD09D69ECDFD.png (900x662, 652K)

Fair enough.

Wait is it 1500 again

>21 posts by this ID
Yeah I'm the salty one

Probably because the rift separating Protestantism and Catholicism is much, much wider than the different denominations within Protestantism. Catholicism would have never had its initial hemorrhage of members had it not been greedy and manipulative in the highest order to begin with (selling indulgences, having its hands deep into political matters of the day, etc.), but the biggest problem was Catholics had long believed the Pope could essentially make things up with equal weight as that of the scripture; which is no huge surprise since most people back then didn't even read the Bible and gatherings had the scriptures read to the congregation in a language they didn't understand. This led to a whole ton of extra baggage that doesn't make much sense from a plain reading of the scripture, like their church hierarchy, and having to confess to a priest, and the ritualistic nature of the mass, and the idea of the pope himself is a successor of the apostle Peter.

Compare all that baggage to the notion of being able to communicate directly with God through Christ. There's no way people are just going to drop that (nevermind that it's more scripturally sound) and go back to the old convoluted ways.

no its so we can rule over you cunt

Catholicism is not Christian.

why do you have all seperate cult like churches in america? also mormonism? you want the church but you dont want a fag with a silly hat in the vatican to boss you about

catholics are cucks

They may believe a ton of ridiculous nonbiblical things but if they believe that the only way to God is through Christ than I'll call them Christian (nevermind their odd fetish for Christ's mother, lel).

Well, I guess not his mother from the Christian worldview, but you get what I mean.

Because America is the land of manifest destiny, aka I just made this shit up and now it's real.
Have you heard of the Pentecostal hillbilly cult that handles poisonous snakes regularly as part of their worship?

The Spirit of the Lord doesn't rest with the Catholic church. That should be pretty obvious to most people.

If I was religious I'd prefer my church led by my countrymen who speak my language, not some foreign dudes in Rome who I feel no unity with.

Ignore this post, I was being retarded.

I agree, I'm just trying not to say I know for a fact they're going to hell or whatever since that judgement is left to a higher power than man.

Read up on the Reformation in Europe.

Uh... I think Baptist is the 45% there buddy.

That's why it's listed first.

Learn to read a fucking chart.